All Comments on 'The Stupid Secretary'

by GeminiWrit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is really good :)

Don't know why this is sub-4, it's really well written. Thanks for getting me off

RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 4 years ago
My excitement is immeasurable and my day is saved. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This has got to be one of the most tantalisingly titillating pieces of work I have ever read in this genre. It was amazingly done and enticingly so.

This story thoroughly grabbed me by the crotch and stubbornly refused to let go! Umu! I wait in avid anticipation for either it's continuation or its spiritual successor!

Well done O Author mine,

Dasvidaniya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good, but...

I think the score is due to feeling bad for the woman. Rough can be fun. But in this case we could see that she’s just a really nice girl trying her best, and the dude hurts her for no reason. Even for NC fans this was probably a little on the cruel side. If not for the unnecessary violence I bet this would have the H.

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 2 years ago

I must agree. The plot was a little heavy handed. The writing ability shows through with some nice attention to various erotic details. I appreciate the value of brevity, but I think the rather pushy elements were a substitute for story development and could be smoothed in a longer version. Indeed, I imagine a version which had a bit of light humor and the good fortune the boss feels for the "gift" of the sweet young pliant lovley.

I'm not recommending a rewrite, but I am hopping for more stories. Stories with imbalalnce of power offer a special opportunity for plot and character development and it is a shame to find so many other authors allowing meanness and harm to flow into that space. Very much hoping for another story; not a sequel. Tags like big tits and dumb automatically offer some kind of intriguing potential.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have read this story so many times and it still gets me off. I love everything except for the sleeping. Would love to read others in this vein.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous