The Subject Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet looked at Mark, then back to Bess. "We-we're fine, dear. How...how was your shower?"

"It...it was good."

Mark had moved behind Janet and put his hands on her hips.

Katy peeked around Bess. "It was VERY good, ma'am! How's it going out here?"

"Um...good! We're just here making breakfast..."

Bess was very confused by her parents' behavior. Katy then said, "Come on, Bess. Let's let them...make breakfast." She then pulled Bess by her towel to her room.

-----

Bess entered the bedroom first, then Katy. As soon as the door closed, Katy let out a little squeak.

"What?"

"Your parents..."

"What about them?"

"I think they're doing it!"

"Huh?"

Katy rolled her eyes. "I think your parents are in the kitchen right now...FUCKING."

"WHAT?!"

"Oh, come on, Bess! I think when we came out of the shower, they were in the middle of it...why do you think they looked like they just got dressed?"

"Well...they...but..."

"They were totally turned on through our whole conversation! And then they send us to the shower? I'll bet you that your dad is inside your mom right now."

"No way!"

"See for yourself!"

"No! I'm not going to spy on my parents!"

"Then I will." Katy turned around toward the door.

"Katy, don't!"

Katy looked back. "Hey...if you're right, then there's nothing to see, right?'

Before waiting for Bess to answer, Katy turned back and put her hand on the doorknob. Bess stopped breathing as the blonde slowly turned the knob so as not to make a sound. Feeling the door release, Katy leaned and slowly pushed it open, just enough to see the kitchen.

She looked for about 20 seconds, then just as quietly closed the door.

Bess finally took a breath. "Well?"

Katy turned to face Bess, a big smile on her face. "Your mom is currently bent over the kitchen table, completely naked. Your dad, also naked, is fucking her hard from behind."

"Omigod."

Katy sat on the bed next to Bess. "What? Your parents love each other, right? Why shouldn't they express it?"

"But their daughter is in the house with them!"

"Right, but you just fucked me with THEM in the house...is that any different?"

Bess stammered. "I...I don't..."

"I think your parents just got a jolt of what we have, and they acted on it. Just like we did. Let them have fun. Let's hang out here for a little while...show me your room!"

-----

About 20 minutes later, Bess and Katy emerged from the bedroom. Katy was all smiles, while Bess was pensive.

They entered the kitchen, and the smells from there were amazing...there was bacon and sausage on the table, and Janet was cooking eggs. Bess was surprised how relaxed she now looked. Dad too.

Katy leaned in. "They're wearing different clothes." Bess shook her head in defeat.

"Wow, Mrs. Ulrich. This all looks so good! You spent all that time...making breakfast?"

The two teens grabbed plates and started chowing down.

Janet turned to the girls. "Yep...we've been in here just making breakfast, haven't we, Mark?"

Mark nodded with a smile. "First breakfast we've made in a while."

Janet looked at her slightly flustered daughter. "Dear, are you going back to Katy's place?"

"I...I think so. Is that cool?"

"Of course, dear! I put together some plates to bring to your friends."

"Thanks, mom!"

"Of course, dear...I think your father and I are going to spend the day...maybe making some more breakfast."

Katy turned to Mark and put up her hand and Mr. Ulrich swiftly responded with a high-five.

"KATY! DAD!!"

"Bess dear, don't be cross. Your father and I haven't felt good enough to...make breakfast...until we saw you and Katy."

"I...Mom, I...don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, dear. We're just so happy for you." Janet smiled, and Katy could see where Bess got her smile. The blonde decided to try something.

"So Monday's a big day...". Bess froze.

Janet cocked her head. "Oh? What's Monday?" Mark frowned as he saw her daughter start to retreat into herself.

Katy turned to Bess. "Just tell them!"

"Dear, what's happening on Monday?"

"Um...well, I'm...going to try to do my assignment on Monday. For 7th period."

Mark asked, "What's the assignment?"

"I...I'm going to...have sex...with one of the Subjects."

Janet and Mark looked at each other. "Oh. In front of the class?"

"...yes."

Mark looked at Katy. "Is it with you?"

Katy shook her head. "No, with Marcia."

Janet said to Bess, "Well...Marcia is very beautiful. That'll be fun, won't it?"

Bess nodded silently, her eyes down.

"You know, dear...we can be there for you, if you want..."

Bess looked up. "Huh?"

Mark nodded. "Your teacher told us that if you needed support, we were allowed to sit in the class. It had to be approved, but..."

Janet interjected, seeing Bess's anxiety. "Bess, we don't have to be there...if it's too much for you, we can stay away."

Bess was still for a long moment. "I...want you to be there. I do. But I'm afraid...afraid I won't...perform. I'll be so nervous that I won't be able to..." She looked at her father. He nodded in understanding.

"I...don't want to disappoint you both."

A long pause.

"I just want you to be proud of me."

Katy put a hand to her mouth and her eyes filled with tears. Janet immediately got up and rounded the table, kneeling next to Bess. Her voice was full of emotion.

"Listen to me, Elizabeth. I will never NOT be proud of you, do you understand? You have been through so much, and look at where you are right now. How can I not be incredibly proud of you?" Her eyes shone with tears as she looked at her daughter, and Bess's eyes were the same as she looked back.

From across the table, Mark said "Bess, you are the most important thing in our lives. You'll never understand how proud we are of you, not least of which you've somehow just showered with Katy Jenkins."

Bess suddenly laughed out loud at her father, who smiled back at her. Both Janet and Katy also laughed, happy that Mark had cut through the heavy atmosphere. "We love you so much, Bess. We also know you'll do great in class, and we want to be there when you do."

Janet asked, "Does Marcia know?"

"Yeah, I told her so that we wouldn't...you know...fool around until then."

"My little girl...all grown up."

"Aww Mom." And they hugged.

Mark nodded. "I'm going to call Mr. Bentley and ask him if it's okay to be there on Monday, okay?"

Bess wiped her eyes. "Okay, dad. We should head back to Katy's place."

They all hugged and Janet made sure the extra breakfast was packed up and ready to transport. Bess hung back and said "Thank you so much, guys...I feel a lot better."

Janet smiled. "Anything you need, we're here for you." Bess kissed them both and headed to the car. As she did, Katy said, "I just want to thank them again!" She ran up to the Ulrichs at the door.

"So, if there's a time you guys are making breakfast, and you need some...help...I'm really good at making breakfast too."

Both parents blinked. Janet then cleared her throat. "Young lady, are you suggesting making breakfast...as a group?"

Katy nodded and smiled. "Think about it. I know I'd have fun! Bye!" With that, she ran back to the car.

As the car pulled away, both Janet and Mark waved, their minds both racing from what had just happened. They walked inside the house, and Mark quickly left a voicemail for Mr. Bentley. Turning around, Janet was already naked on their living room couch. Mark pulled off his pants and mounted his wife for a Saturday of naked fun.

-----

12