The Subjugation of Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan begins taking control of Amy.
3.4k words
4.64
7.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Subjugation of Amy: Chapter 2: Part One

Megan begins taking control over Amy.

As I lay curled up in bed, still luxuriating in the pleasant glow of just having awakened from a night of very restful sleep, my body was still warm and relaxed. The silk sheets of my bed feel smooth and sensual against my naked body. Lying next to me on her side turned away from me Amy still laid asleep.

Reaching over with my hand I touch her from behind, caressing along her flank and over her side to caress her belly. Then moved my hand up to cup her breast. I move closer. Pressing my lips to her skin I place gentle kisses from her neck down her back following her spine. Amy rolled over on her back and turned her head to look lazily at me lying next to her on the bed. On my side, my blonde hair fanning out over the pillow, a few loose strands hanging down across my face. I reached out a hand to tenderly brush aside a few of the locks of Amy's brown hair blocking her face. She gives me a warm smile. Raising myself up on one elbow I smiled back at the young woman lying naked next to me knowing that I would soon become the center of her universe. Leaning down I go to plant a wet kiss on Amy's lips. Moving over to straddle on top of her we embrace, our naked bodies pressing together under the covers. Our hands exploring each other's now-familiar curves.

"Good morning," I said, "Did you sleep well?"

Amy replied, "I slept very well, Mrs. Rawlings. Did you sleep well?"

"Thanks to you I slept very good as well and remember what I told you please call me Mistress," I responded. Knowing that she still has no comprehension as to the full extent of the true meaning behind that simple word. But she will soon learn.

Amy blushed with pleasure. The compliment from her Mistress making her feel warm inside. She buried her face in my neck, inhaling the scent of my hair and warm skin. Pulling her even closer I could feel my pubic hairs tickling her thigh. She moaned deep in her throat, a feeling of arousal stirring in her from the touch.

"I want you to lick my pussy," I said. "Just like you did last night." Amy replied with a smile and a nod of her head.

I smile back at her as I sat up, letting Amy stare at the perfection of my body. The beautiful face, slender, strong arms, large proud breasts standing out from my body, and a flat, muscular stomach.

"Give me your arms," I command, and Amy stretched her arms over her head, delighting in what she knew was to come. She offered her wrists eagerly to me as I re-clipped the chains still hanging from the bed posts to the leather wrist cuff she still wore. Lying on her back, her arms now securely fastened to the bed posts, Amy wet her lips in anticipation.

Supporting myself on the headboard with both hands, I pulled myself up until I was straddling her head. Slowly I lowered my pussy down to Amy's eagerly waiting mouth. For a moment I held it deliberately just out of reach, then took pity on the submissive teen and lowered myself the rest of the way down.

I shuddered with pleasure, not all of it physical, as Amy's tongue licked along the length of my moist slit. Amy was plunging her tongue in among the folds of my pussy, working the swollen flesh with her mouth. Her own pussy was sopping wet and tingling with desire, but since her arms were bound to the posts on either side of her, she could not reach down to finger herself. That was, of course, the whole point. Bound and helpless on her back, with me riding her face. I knew it would make her feel deliciously submissive and powerless, and she knew that if she pleased her Mistress, I would have mercy on her and bring her to orgasm with either my own fingers or even my mouth.

Licking my pussy with all the skill of a quick learner, Amy relished the taste of my juices and the texture of the soft, slick folds of my pussy. Working her way along the slit, she at last came to my clitoris, which stuck out through my swollen pussy lips. Amy sucked it into her mouth, moving her lips up and down its length. A rush of pleasure shot through her when she heard me moan in ecstasy. Leaning on the headboard with both hands I began moving my hips on Amy's face, fucking her tongue as it moved in and out of my pussy.

With a soft whimper I reached my orgasm, rubbing my pussy against Amy's mouth. Like most orgasms I had early in the morning, this one was slow and sweet, flushing through my body in gentle waves. I took long, deep breaths, pressing my pussy against Amy's mouth, trying to prolong the climax for as long as possible. After a while, though, the orgasm ended, and I swung my leg over Amy's body and lay down next to her, my fingers trailing lightly over her belly.

"Mmm, you're all wet," I said huskily, noticing the moisture glistening on the insides of Amy's thighs.

"Yes, Mistress," Amy panted.

"Would you like me to make you come?"

"Oh, yes, please do, Mistress," Amy begged, trying to push her hips up against the teasing fingers that trailed across her belly and thighs.

"I will, my pet," I whispered, "I will. But maybe it's time to try something new." Rolling over I removed an object not much bigger than a tube of lipstick from the top nightstand drawer. Twisting the base, it hummed to life. Amy's eyes widened when I turned back to her. Pressing the small vibrator directly onto her clit I am quite sure that Amy had never felt any type of sensation quite like this before.

I leaned over her, kissing her neck. "How does that feel, my pet?" I asked.

Almost unable to speak Amy managed to say, "Amazing."

Bringing her close to the edge and then back several times but not letting her achieve her release I whispered into her ear, "Beg me to come."

At first Amy resisted but my not relenting in letting her achieve orgasm soon had her saying, "Please Mistress I need to cum. Please, please let me cum." And to think just last night Amy told me that she would never beg me to let her cum.

At this I pressed the vibrator directly back onto her clit while at the same time taking one of her nipples into my mouth gently sucking on it. The combined effect of my lips on her nipple and the vibrator on her clit pushing her over the edge. As the orgasm flowed through her it radiated out from her cunt until finally consuming her whole body. As she recovered, I removed the leather restraints from her body. Wanting very desperately to play with my new pet all day I instead took her by the hand, leading her into the master bath where we at least enjoyed a hot shower together before having to start our day.

Dropping Amy off at her school on my way to the University I knew that I was taking a big chance. She could easily say something to someone at school or even her mother. My only hope was that she would be too shy or embarrassed about what had happened and too afraid to mention it to anyone. But most importantly I needed her to willingly come back to me if my plan to make her mine had any chance of success.

As I drove towards the university to spend a few hours in my office going over some notes before giving my lectures for the day I took a moment to reflect on the events of the previous night.

Last night was all a totally new experience for Amy for that I am sure of. And I am completely sure that while Amy has probably never even heard of the term 'BDSM' before, and I for sure know she does not have any knowledge of the meaning of the initials 'BD', 'DS' or 'SM'. But I am also quite sure that the concepts themselves were well known to Amy in her most private fantasies. The ones she has late at night on those nights lying in her bed when she could not resist the temptation to touch herself 'down there' before drifting off to a shame filled sleep. The way in which she so easily submitted to me told me she had very strong but repressed desires that she desperately wanted to have unleashed. Her natural shyness and deeply religious upbringing being the only things holding her back.

Brian came home from his business trip that Friday. It was the next day on Saturday that I asked Amy to come over to babysit again under the pretext that Brian and I really needed a night out together after he had been gone for over month on his business trip. Brian left at about six to pick Amy up at her home. When he returned with her, I was waiting.

"Amy it is so good to see you again," as I gave her a big hug. "But I have little confession to make. We really don't need you to babysit tonight. Sara is staying at my mother's house tonight."

"I don't understand," Amy responded. "Why am I here for then?"

"I just thought that the three of us could spend some time together. Maybe watch a movie, then maybe have some fun again. You know like last time," I replied.

Not giving her any chance to wonder what I had in mind, I grabbed Amy by the arm, not giving her any chance to argue I pulled her into the family room. "Here you just have seat on the floor here." Pushing down on Amy's shoulders positioning her directly in front of and facing the large flat screen TV. Brian and I each took our seats in comfortable chairs on either side of her.

"Now I think it is time that we watch a movie," I announced.

"Sit with your legs spread wide and your hands behind your back," I told Amy.

Amy submissively moved into the ordered position. Legs apart, knees slightly bent, leaning back against Brian's chair, with her palms flat against it.

As I pressed 'play' the screen came to life with the first of many carefully selected scenes that I had chosen. The first few displayed were of a very softcore in nature. Just two people engaging in very vanilla consensual sexual activity. As each scene played into the next the action on the screen became more and more intense. Each scene being more hardcore or explicit than the previous one. I had specifically chosen each scene to expose Amy to as many different facets of BDSM as I could think of. Most of the scenes were of a woman being dominated by another woman, but also there were plenty of scenes of a woman being dominated by a couple as well. Or just a man. All included scenes of women forced into giving oral pleasure to both men as well as other women. Many scenes included flagellation using a wide variety of different implements. One scene showed a pony girl with a bit in her mouth and reins pulling her Domme in a sulky. In another a team of pony girls were pulling a carriage with a scantily clad female driver. Four elegantly dresses women were riding as passengers. I especially wanted to see what Amy's reaction would be to the scenes of several different women confined in a wide array of different bondage situations being fucked by both a man as well as another woman wearing a strap-on. Not surprisingly, instead of trying to hide her eyes and not watch, Amy sat and stared intently at the action happening on the screen before her eyes. Taking it all in.

Several times during the movie Amy would move her hips trying to stimulate herself. I would then just whisper to her, "Be still." Then I would sit back and continue watching her squirm on the floor trying to get herself off without me noticing.

The last scene depicted a slave girl being punished by her Domme. The slave counted out as each lashing landed onto her exposed bottom. After the last strike, the slave girl thanked her Domme for her punishment and added, "Thank you for my punishment, Mistress. This slave will now learn to do better from it.

When the movie ended Brian turned off the TV. I told Amy, "Brian can either take you home now or maybe we can have some fun again. You know like last time."

Brian had to help Amy back up to her feet. I am sure if he had turned loose of her, she would have fallen over. I am sure that the thoughts that were spinning around in her head were 'I'm not alone, there are others like me'.

Taking Amy by the hand I once again led her down the hall towards our Master bedroom. Once there I quickly started undressing her not giving her any chance to object or resist. After I had her completely naked, I turned her around to face Brian who had followed us into the room. Cupping both of Amy's breasts from behind holding them up and squeezing them together I said to Brian, "Doesn't Amy have just the most amazing looking tits for such a young girl." At that comment Amy's face turned blush red or maybe it was from embarrassment for being naked in front of a man for the first time. My next comment I think embarrassed her even more. "Brian have I tell you that Amy has already licked my pussy.well she has. I'm thinking now that she would really enjoy sucking on your cock for the first time."

Standing behind her I pushed Amy towards Brian. When she is standing in front of him, I put pressure on to her shoulders forcing her to her knees. Once on her knees I whisper into her ear, "Take out his cock." When she hesitated, I whispered into her ear, "Remember, I told you that you have to do everything that I say."

Slowly Amy reached up to lower Brian's zipper. At this point Brian's cock is aching to be released from the confines of his pants. Reaching her hand in Amy pulls Brian's cock from his pants removing it from its confinement to suddenly spring out to stare her in the face.

Seeing Amy's hesitation, I whisper into Amy's ear. "Remember telling me about that boy in school who wanted you to suck his cock. Now is your chance to learn so that you are ready the next time and you will not be so nervous."

Suddenly, Amy leaned in and kissed the tip of Brian's cock. I could see that the touch of her lips sent a shock through him, and he shivered with pleasure. Then she kissed his cock again. His body shook with more shivers. Slowly, Amy got bolder with her oral exploration. She started licking the length of his shaft, kissing gently as she moved her lips along the length of his shaft. Moving her tongue along the bottom of his shaft from its base to the tip. There she gently sucked the head of his member all the way into her mouth.

The silence broken only by the wet sounds of Amy's lips sliding up and down his shaft, his hard flesh letting her know how excited he was. "Lick his balls," I say, "Hold his cock in your hand and slowly stroke it while licking his balls."

"That's good. Now suck one of his balls into your mouth. Keep stroking his cock with your hand. Now use the other. That's good. Run your tongue from the base of his cock to the tip. Open the hole. Lick there. Now down again."

"I want you to take it all. I know you can."

At last, she finished her exploration and started sucking his cock into her mouth. He obviously was enjoying the velvety feel of her tongue. Amy bobbed her head slowly up and down, taking only a couple inches at a time at first. Suddenly, she bobbed down further, talking almost all his cock in, feeling the back of her throat. She backed off one more time, and then slammed down, burying his cock in her throat. She stayed there for a minute, Brian felt her throat and tongue convulse around his shaft as her body tried to swallow his cock. Finally, she pulled back gasping for air.

While watching Amy suck her first cock, I slowly undressed myself and was now lying back on the bed with my legs spread wide. The fingers on my right hand working busily on my clit while my left pinched and tweaked my left nipple.

His hands left her breasts and moved to each side of her head. Slowly Brian used his hands to guide Amy's mouth up and down his shaft.

"Amy," I said, "watching you suck Brian's cock has gotten me so wet and worked up I really need you to come over here and start licking my pussy."

Hearing my voice Amy turned toward the bed. Seeing me now naked lying on the bed she moved up to crawl between my spread legs. The moment her tongue touched my sensitive flesh an electric shock spread through my body. She placed her lips on my clit first gently kissing it then sucking it into her mouth. Next, she ran her tongue the length of my slit from bottom to top. Using my fingers, I spread open my lips so that Amy could get her tongue deeper inside of me to touch the more sensitive flesh of my inner lips.

While Amy was busy licking my pussy, Brian continued getting undressed. When he was completely naked, I lifted Amy's face from between my legs to look directly into her face. I said, "Amy I really want to watch Brian fuck you. You want Brian to fuck you don't you."

Not really giving her any opportunity to object, Brain moved up behind her rolling her on to her back. He then moved between her legs spreading them apart. And began slowly inserting is cock into her wet virgin hole.

Slowly he pressed himself forward onto her. Stopping only for a moment as he encountered some resistance.

He grabbed her ass and pulled until he pushed hard enough to fully claim her virginity. She gave a quiet little yelp of pain as her hymen tore, but it was quickly followed by a sigh of satisfaction. Almost immediately after he finished pushing his cock into her, he felt her pussy clench tightly around him.

He started sliding in and out of her. He had reached the point of no return and was determined to dump his cum into her cunt. Despite the blowjob a few minutes ago, it wasn't long before he unloaded spurt after spurt of thick, white cum deep inside of her.

Watching the two of them fuck got my own pussy even wetter. I desperately wanted to don my strap-on to claim Amy's cunt next then once it had become lubricated with her juices slide it deep into her asshole. But that would have to wait.

Instead, I said, "It is getting late, Amy you should get dressed now. I promised your mother that I would have you home in time to get a good night's sleep before going to church with her in the morning."

When Brian returned to the house after taking Amy home and dropping her off at her house I asked him, "Did you do what I told you to do on the way home?"

"Yes," he said, "I pulled over and stopped the car about halfway there. Told her that I wanted her to suck my cock one more time tonight."

"Did she do?" I asked.

"She hesitated a little but then took my cock out of my pants and gave me a really good blow job."

"Did you come in her mouth?"

"Yes."

I then said, "Give me another week may be less and I will have that little bitch opening her mouth or spreading her legs for every cock I tell her." Then thinking to myself more importantly, 'Using her tongue to lick any pussy I want her too as well."