All Comments on 'The Subjugation of Howard'

by SmartNSexyThing

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Another wimp cuck story . . .

This "story" is too short. It was not badly written. That said, I assume there will be additional chapters that would develop the characters more completely. So far, we only know that our "heroine" finds it "hot" to screw her husband's boss. The only thing we know about hubby Howard is that his dick is smaller than boss Jim's.

We certainly don't know the wife's name, we don't know why she behaves the way she does, in fact, we know almost nothing about her except that she apparently has no job (other than spending her husband's hard-earned money on expensive clothes and accessories). We do know that she does not love her husband and clearly disrespects him.

Oh, and one more thing. This story was supposed to be erotic? Maybe for the author and some other "tall" women who think this sort of thing is exciting (or maybe they think it will be exciting to those men who crave humiliation). But the story is weak due to lack of credibility (no young wife behaves this way if she wishes to remain married, unless it is somehow her husband's fantasy that she do this, and we have not learned of any such). Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story, but too short

I like the story and the idea behind it, but it's too short. There isn't enough to really get the intense feelings going, or to give the reader their own little session. Given the same plot, you could've extended this to two Literotica pages.

Not sure why people who aren't into this thing (even after reading the quick story description next to the title) would read the story knowing they won't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot vibe - write more !

I love how it got right down to it. You could feel the passion and filth. I wish there was more of it. So please keep it going !! Oh yeah and ignore the usual bitch ass comments from the usual guys who trawl this site for cuck stories, jack off then bitch about it. They can't handle what turns them on. If they truly hated it they wouldn't be here in the first place. . It's a sex site not a religious forum !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Fucking excellent story, but way too short. Make 'em longer in future please with a lot more hard fucking in them. Maybe Howard's boss could start making his slut wife 'put out' for some of his friends and/or business colleagues.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
I like humiliation stories, but this is just down right nasty.

I agree with Vulcan_in_Ohio. Although I do like humiliation stories, they have to be consensual and this one is clearly not. Vulcan obviously hasn’t read the other three submission that this author has put in, and they have nothing more to add to the background other than to make this woman a conceited, vicious and ugly person. I saw the pic in your profile sweetie and while it is clear that the enhanced mammaries are obvious, that is far from making of a beautiful person. To the author I say...beauty is but skin-deep, while ugly goes clear to the bone.

The only outcome I want to see is that Howard finds out what his loving wife thinks of him and goes after her and her cuckolding boss vigorously, akin to Attila the Hun purging the steeps of Russia. Maybe a little accident as she’s giving Jim a headjob while they’re driving. The accident leaves Jim a quadriplegic and Howard takes over the business, while she is left divorced with horrendous facial scaring and a double mastectomy due to two ruptured implants, and just for a little laugh she’s also a paraplegic so that she can’t feel anything from the waist down.

Howard fires all those in on her scheme and goes on to find a real proper loving wife and lives happily ever after.

Now that would be a story and a half!

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nasty and boring!

Agree with Mandy - this is a vile tale and we hope it turns out as Mandy suggests. Almost as bad as some of JPB or wantswhiteboys dog shit.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
No good

I gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot wife?

You mean cheap whore right? She's dumber than a stump. How many diseases do you think she has already? Her husband has cleaned out the bank accounts and is about to file for a divorce. The dumb slut just doesn't realize it yet. Stupid, unfinished drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yeah, she’s a cheap whore, alright. Women like her will all eventually get what they have coming. I just can’t imagine a “wife” doing anything more hateful and disgusting than what the woman in this story did to her unsuspecting husband. I feel filthy after just reading the story.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Two cheaters fucking like the manslut and whore they are

It is what it is - just plain disgusting.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Trying to find out where the "Hot" part of two useless walking sacks of sh*t is hiding in this story.

Nothing but a shallow wank story for the 3W club members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course Howard got a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where's the rest of it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous