The Submission of Alicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory returned to his position on the side of Alicia' bent over body. Number nine came down loudly in the quiet room. "Nine sir" she whispered. "What?" Cory answered. She repeated it louder. "Good girl" he said as he patted her bum. Jake couldn't believe what he was watching. As the next few Alicia began to grind up against the couch again. Both the men could see how wet she had become and even though she tried to muffle them in the couch they could hear her moaning too.

After the twelve his fingers brushed over the space between her legs. Her pink cheeks were a little warm but this area was on fire. She pushed her ass out further trying to get him to touch her there. Cory looked over at Jake. He just stood there with his eyes and mouth wide open. "Why don't you give her the last three spanks" he said to him "since you're getting held up." Alicia and Jake both had the same are you serious looks on their faces after he said it (even though none could see hers). He stood still for a second and then ran right up getting a closer look. He hopped into the spot where Cory on the side of her. Alicia laid silently. She didn't protest anything and actually felt excitement growing inside her. Jake spanked her on her right ass cheek. She shivered and slowly started to go back to grinding. He was about to go again when Cory stopped him. "Are you forgetting something?" Her foggy mind came back to reality and she counted off 13 sir. As she spoke she felt Jake's hand resting on her rosy cheeks. He even got brave and slowly grazed the plug in her ass and her swollen pussy lips as he got back in position. Alicia grinding hard against the couch on the edge of cumming. She could feel the fabric completely soaked through. He continued with the last the two and she was almost upset it was over. Cory asked him what he forgot in the house and he said "huh?" Then he realized what he was talking about and couldn't even remember what he had come in for. He gave up on it and ended up leaving with only an erection.

Cory poured some oil on her still tied down behind. He massaged her cheeks up and down. Then he did the same to her inner thighs. She moved her hips trying to direct his attention elsewhere. He grinned and knew what she was trying to do. He crouched down behind her as she felt his breath against her. Then his tongue entered her. She moaned loudly. He had never felt her so wet. He licked her up and down and just slipped a finger inside her when she erupted. She was obviously already worked up to the point of orgasm and didn't need much. Her body shook and she screamed as she came on his face. He lapped her up and then stood up admiring the beautiful sight before him for the last time.

He untied all the restraints but she didn't move an inch still exhausted. He picked her up off the ground and carried her to their bedroom. He laid her down on the bed gently and started taking off all his clothes. She watched as his rock hard cock finally was freed. He hopped on the bed with her and slide right in. They kissed each other hard and bucked back and forth wildly. The on goings of the night so far had sparked something in both of them. He pulled her hair back as he fucked her and she dug her nails into his back. This scene went on for almost hour before they collapsed in each other's arms for the night.

Later that night they heard the other couple arrive home. They washed up and retired to their bedroom on the other side of the wall. Soon the familiar muffled sounds could be heard. Then they got louder and louder. For some reason the other two were going extra hard at it tonight. Cory and Alicia looked at each other and smiled. They closed their eyes and passed out from exhaustion holding each other.

12