All Comments on 'The Submission of Alicia'

by cscott8388

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fetish, dude

Submission, spanking, bondage. Not a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If this isn't

a Loving Wife tale I do not know what is. Excellent tale

JJ

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Yes, it's about a loving wife...

Yes, it's about a loving wife...It has just one or two small issues: 1st - Jack's wife have double personality: sometimes she was Lindsey and others she was Carmela...2nd - Where was Lindsey/Carmela while her husband showed up? waiting in the car? And didn't got curious why her husband was taking so long, just to get the thing that he forgot? A so important thing that he forgot completly what it was? Just details, I know...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another idiot author

That doesn't understand the difference between Fetish/ BDSM and Loving wives.

WRONG CATEGORY! Lousy story of abuse.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@sad

This IS a story where the wife gets beat up. That's what's sad. You sick freaks that get off beating women.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Yep wrong category BDSM OR FETISH

Idiot! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Of course

We get off on spanking women, and having them spank us, but never beating them.

That having been said it was in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!

If you need to spank a wife to demo your masculinity it speaks for itself !!! But mental help is always available. Try it, its never to late!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get an editor

I know this is the internet, but do everyone a favor and proofread your story before submitting. Spelling errors, grammatical errors. I couldn't get past the second paragraph.

paula and bobpaula and bobabout 7 years ago

If both parties are into it y not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Decent story idea

The Secretary is an interesting film and relevant to the story. The story itself is a hard read with the spelling, grammar and inconsistency of details, as others have said.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The idea of being submissive to anyone is abhorrent to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous