All Comments on 'The Submission of Mandy Rose Pt. 01'

by TheSquadLeader

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476almost 3 years ago

Great story! Happy to see one of the legends of celebrity smut back in the game!

MTL17MTL17almost 3 years ago

Great start, hope to see more, both of this, and yur other stories, on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good start. Sasha & Mandy that's totally hot. More Mandy having sex with Sasha. Mandy telling Sasha that she only wanted to fuck her body, was the absolute truth. Mandy & Dana need to have sex together as well. Mandy becomes a total bottom, not just to Sasha, but others Charlotte, Carmella, Bayley. Let's see more of Mandy Rose, getting her ass fucked and pussy eating.

TheSquadLeaderTheSquadLeaderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Glad you guys liked chapter one! Don't worry I've got big plans for Ms. Rose coming soon! :-)

scott72scott72almost 3 years ago

Great job !!! Mandy & Sasha really nice. If possible bring Dana in for some three way. But if not definitely more Sasha & Mandy ! Hope to see more real soon than later.

scott72scott72almost 3 years ago

Sasha talking dirty to get what she want from Mandy Rose really worked. Though it did take a bit for Mandy to fall for Sasha's advances. Hope the dirty talk continues between both, and more into your stories. This pairing is great, Sasha/ Mandy. Can't wait to see what you have planned next. We know Sasha wants that ASS of Mandy Rose, will she get it ? And who else will get Mandy Rose's ASS ! Or will Sasha own that ASS !

TheSquadLeaderTheSquadLeaderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the kind words Scott. Rest assured there will be plenty of dirty talk in future chapters. I'm about a third of the way finished with chapter 2 so keep an eye out for it hopefully soon!

scott72scott72almost 3 years ago

Sasha calling Mandy Rose"CUPCAKE" now that was priceless. And Sasha moved in to take Mandy's ASS, on!y for Mandy to make her wait ! Sasha says, " don't make me wait to long." Still GREAT WORK !

scott72scott72almost 3 years ago

Hope you will have Mandy not only giving up her ASS to Sasha Banks, but also getting some Sasha Banks ASS in return ! This could be an ALL- TIME CLASSIC !

scott72scott72almost 3 years ago

How long do you plan on this series to continue ? Will Mandy & Sasha Banks also be featured as the stories follow ? ( Mandy I know will be included) I was just wandering if your plan is have Mandy be a complete bottom, more so having her venture into being a top ! I know you don't want to spill the beans, just wanted your thoughts, but we'll see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Those two are my favorite wrestlers, and I never thought I would come across a story with both of them.

I'm so in love with them I would do anything to make them both all mine

TheSquadLeaderTheSquadLeaderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Scott this series will be 4-5 chapters and will definitely feature both Mandy and Sasha. I don't want to give away much more but I think you will be pleased.

Anonymous I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far and if these two are your favorites I think you will also be pleased. Chapter 2 coming soon! :-)

scott72scott72almost 3 years ago

If Charlotte is in the mix, & has the chance to fuck Mandy "Goddess" Rose I hope that's your intention. And I'm pretty sure Mandy Rose is gonna give that ASS up to Sasha Banks. Hope the next chapter is coming soon. I don't blame Sasha wanting to fuck that ASS. I'm sure there's others that want that ASS like Carmella, Trish, Charlotte, Nikki etc .....etc .....

scott72scott72almost 3 years ago

The Submission of Charlotte

Will this idea appeal to you ? Mayb you already have that in mind.

Along with this story/ chapter ( The Submission of Mandy Rose) are you able to say will there be other women included in this series ?

As well any other new ideas you may be working on in the near future?

scott72scott72almost 3 years ago

Hey, any closer to releasing chapter 2 with Mandy Rose / Sasha Banks together in her hotel room ? Will Sasha get Mandy's ASS ! Or will Mandy hold her off a bit longer !

TheSquadLeaderTheSquadLeaderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I just submitted Part 2 Scott. It usually takes a few days before they post it but keep an eye out for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous