All Comments on 'The Submission of Mandy Rose Pt. 02'

by TheSquadLeader

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
scott72scott72almost 3 years ago

Nice, really good continuation of these two Sasha & Mandy ! Now you gonna add Dana in the mix to have her pussy licked and her ASS fucked by these two. I actually thought you would have had the story continue from Sasha's hotel room ! And thought there would have been more SEX between the two involved. Will you have Dana's ASS get fucked by Sasha since Mandy is still not to READY to have her own ASS fucked by Sasha Banks ? Mayb watching Sasha fuck Dana's ASS will finally give Mandy her own courage to her having that ASS fucked ! Dana becomes Mandy & Sasha Banks BITCH as well ! Definitely wanna see more soon !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm a WWE Fan. However I will be honest and say I am not a fan of Sasha's or Mandy's. However I am a fan of this story and I like the way they have been brought together as well as looking forward to seeing what happens next because Dana Brooke is one of my favourite ladies.

scott72scott72over 2 years ago

When is part three gonna be ready to go. Definitely wanna see what takes place with Sasha Banks/Mandy/ Dana together !

TheSquadLeaderTheSquadLeaderover 2 years agoAuthor

Haha life has been busy so I haven't started chapter 3 yet. Hopefully I'll get to it soon though!

scott72scott72about 2 years ago

Any word on when we'll see Chapter 3 ? We want more of Mandy/ Sasha and now it's gonna include Dana ! Definitely the wait is over, please another chapter. More and hopefully Sasha finally gets that ass of Mandy Rose ! And hopefully Mandy gets some ass of her OWN, especially Dana Brooke's ASS !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still waiting to see chapter 3 being released. Definitely been itching to finally find out if Sasha Banks fucks Mandy Rose's ass ! And not just her ass, but the ass of Dana Brooke ! And hopefully it'll be coming very soon. Wanna know what happens with Sasha Banks and Mandy's ass !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous