The Submission of Mandy Rose Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Baby, you're a VERY good girl," Sasha replied. "You know just how to touch me! It's what I've been craving!"

"Mmmm, good," Mandy whispered and as she continued rubbing Sasha's back and shoulders she started seductively kissing her neck and earlobe.

"You turn me on so fucking much Mistress," Mandy whispered in Sasha's ear. "I tried so hard to deny it but everything you said was right. Every time I think about you eating my pussy my panties get so wet. I just need you so fucking bad! I promise I'll do whatever you say from now on! Just please fuck me Mistress!"

"Come over here and show me how horny you are for me baby!" Sasha instructed. "I want to feel that pretty wet pussy!"

Mandy came back around the bench and was standing in front of Sasha once again. Sasha looked her up and down like a hungry lioness as Mandy stood there clad only in her little black shorts and almost melted under her mistress' ravenous gaze. Her body was tingling and her pussy was soaking wet. She wanted to be devoured.

"This is what you want isn't it Mistress?" she teased as she spun around and thrust her juicy ass towards Sasha. "You want to eat my ass so badly don't you?"

Sasha had already assured Mandy that her booty was safe for now which emboldened Mandy to tease a little but mentally Sasha was already visualizing having her way with Mandy's juicy ass.

"Be careful Cupcake," Sasha playfully warned her. "Too much teasing and I just might change my mind and come and take that ass right now!"

"Yes Mistress," Mandy submissively replied with a little look back and a sexy smile that made Sasha melt.

She then hooked her thumbs under the waistline of her shorts and ever so slowly Mandy bent over at the waist and peeled them off along with her panties, giving Sasha a glorious view of her naked backside.

"Get your sexy ass over here now baby!" Sasha demanded, to which the completely naked Mandy happily obeyed.

She gently lifted one leg over and straddled Sasha's waist so as not to hurt her and sat facing her with her arms resting on Sasha's shoulders and her fingers locked behind Sasha's head.

"I'm so proud of how hard you fought for me tonight," Mandy said before gently kissing Sasha. "I'm yours to do whatever you want with!"

And as they kissed, Sasha's hands roamed Mandy's body, down her back and to her ass as she pulled her lover in even closer.

"God your lips taste so sweet baby!" Sasha whispered before plunging her tongue into Mandy's eager mouth. "I can't believe you're all mine!"

Their tongues swirled together in perfect harmony as Mandy showered Sasha with affection until finally after what seemed like hours of kissing, Mandy stood up and took Sasha by the hand.

"Come on Mistress," she said. "Let me get you into the shower so I can make you feel better."

"That sounds amazing baby!" she agreed and so after removing Sasha's tights and hose, Mandy led her over to the shower and the two women stepped inside.

The hot water was absolutely heavenly and at first Sasha just closed her eyes and stood there letting it wash over her aching body. The steady jets of water were really taking away much of the soreness and Sasha almost forgot where she was for a moment until she felt Mandy lightly touching the small of her back.

Sasha opened her eyes and watched as Mandy generously drizzled a sweet smelling body wash onto the sponge she was holding before setting to work and gently rubbing the lather all over Sasha's bare back.

"Ooooohhh Cupcake that feels wonderful!" Sasha squealed as she felt the suds covering her body. "You really know how to treat me baby!"

Mandy really took her time lathering Sasha's back, pausing intermittently only to kiss her or to brush the wet hair out of her way.

When she had finished with Sasha's backside, Mandy turned her mistress around and backed her up against the wall of the shower. Then with a wicked glint in her eye she held the dripping sponge over Sasha's chest and started squeezing the suds all over her perky breasts.

"Let's get you nice and clean Mistress!" Mandy cooed as she started rubbing her own breasts all over Sasha's front side like a sponge.

The two women were a sudsy, soapy mess and Mandy turned around for a moment to let Sasha wash her back.

Sasha squeezed more of the soap onto Mandy's back and watched as the suds pooled around the divot where her lower back and ass met and then slid down her gorgeous ass crack.

"Are you starting to feel a little better Mistress?" Mandy asked innocently as she turned to face Sasha again and gently rubbed the sponge all over Sasha's front side.

But Sasha could only gasp and nod her head yes because with her free hand Mandy had begun massaging her pussy and had already slipped her fingers inside.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK!!!" Sasha gasped, the sound of the water splashing down on them filling her ears and the sensation of Mandy's fingers inside of her setting her nerves on fire.

Mandy's body was pressed right up against Sasha's, pinning her against the wall as she feverishly slipped her fingers in and out of the tight hole.

"I need to taste you again Mistress!" Mandy whispered in Sasha's ear. "I've been a good girl tonight haven't I? Please can I have you?"

"Ohhh...Ahhh...Ooohhhh yesssss!!!" Sasha managed to choke out in between moans. She loved seeing this side of Mandy, bold and assertive and yet still submissive to whatever Sasha desired.

Mandy gave Sasha one more kiss and then slowly started to move down, planting kisses all down the front of Sasha's lean body. She softly kissed her neck, then her chest, then her navel and then finally she slipped her fingers out with a little pop of suction and kissed her waiting pussy.

"Do it baby!" Sasha instructed her. "I need to feel that pretty tongue of yours inside of me! This is the reward that good girls get! Show me how much you love eating your Mistress' cunt!"

As she knelt in front of Sasha, Mandy propped first one of Sasha's legs over her shoulder and then the other leg over the opposite shoulder. Then, with Sasha's back against the wall to support her, Mandy slowly stood up and began greedily licking Sasha's slit.

It wasn't scary at all as Mandy was very powerful and Sasha trusted her completely not to drop her but it was a rather odd sensation at first for Sasha to be so high in the air like that with no feet on the ground as she was being pleasured. Very soon however she forgot where she was completely and lost herself in the pleasure as Mandy ate her pussy.

The Golden Goddess had her hands resting on top of Sasha's strong thighs as she snaked her tongue into the delicate folds of flesh and flicked it out over her throbbing clit.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH FUCK BABY I LOVE IT!!!" Sasha wailed as she ran her fingers through Mandy's wet blonde hair and Mandy started sucking gently on her clit. "EAT THAT FUCKING PUSSY BABY LIKE YOU LOVE TO DO!!! OHHHH THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOODDDD!!!"

Mandy was mercilessly lapping away at Sasha's clitoris and she knew Sasha was loving every second of it because she could feel the champion's muscular legs squeeze around her neck involuntarily every time she hit the sensitive spot.

And for Sasha it was such a spectacular sight to look down and see Mandy's golden head buried in her cunt as the water splashed on her back and ran down the length of her glorious body.

She threw her head back and cried out loudly as the pleasure built, "THAT'S IT CUPCAKE! THAT'S THE SPOT RIGHT THERE BABY!!! YOU EAT MY PUSSY SO FUCKING GOOD!!!"

"I just want to make you come, Mistress," Mandy said. "I want to be your submissive little slut and make you feel so good!"

"Oh Baby you're making me feel amazing!" Sasha assured her. "You eat my pussy better than anyone ever has!"

"Then come for me Mistress," Mandy begged. "I know how much you love to watch me lick up all of that cream!"

"YES BABY I DO!!!" Sasha wailed. "I LOVE SEEING HOW MUCH I'VE CORRUPTED YOU!"

Faster and faster Mandy lapped away at Sasha's clit and Sasha felt her body tensing up as her orgasm approached.

"OOOOHHHHH YESSSS!!!" she screamed. "RIGHT FUCKING THERE BABY!!! OHHHHH...DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP...DON'T YOU FU...OOOOOHHHH!!!"

And with a final loud wail her pussy clenched up and released as the orgasm washed over her body.

Mandy greedily slurped up as much pussy juice as she could before gently lowering Sasha back to the ground. And though Sasha's legs were still shaking from her orgasm she tackled Mandy to the cold tile floor where she hopped on top of her and started kissing her as the hot water poured down on their bodies.

"Baby you're so fucking sexy!" Sasha whispered in between kisses. "I need to taste my good girl's sweet pussy again now!"

"Mmmm, of course Mistress," Mandy smiled. "I love giving you what you want!"

Sasha spun around while still on top of Mandy and got herself into the 69 position, spreading Mandy's thick muscular legs open before plunging her tongue inside of Mandy's sweet honey pot.

"You taste so sweet, just like a cupcake!" Sasha teased as she continued licking Mandy's snatch. "I want to lick up all of that yummy frosting!"

Mandy still wasn't crazy about the nickname Cupcake but she had grown somewhat used to it and no longer protested when Sasha used it.

She looked up at Sasha's perfectly round ass hovering just above her mouth and watched the water dripping off of her pussy and Mandy wanted more! She raised her head slightly and once again started licking her Mistress' pussy lips in unison with Sasha.

"I can't get enough of you Mistress!" Mandy moaned as she slurped away at the sopping wet cunt. "I fucking need you baby!"

Mandy had her hands resting on Sasha's ass cheeks, pulling them apart slightly to give her better access to her pussy. Meanwhile Sasha was licking big circles over Mandy's clit before slipping her fingers inside.

"Mmmmmm, I love feeling you inside of me Mistress!" she cried out breathlessly as Sasha rhythmically pleasured her. "FUCK YESSSS YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD!!!"

"Oooohhhhh, so do you baby!" Sasha gasped. "I think you were born to eat my pussy!"

"That's all I want to do is...OHHHHH... bring you pleasure Mistress!" Mandy replied.

She could hear Sasha slurping away and Mandy knew she couldn't hold back her climax much longer.

"FUCK YESSS MISTRESSSSS!!!" Mandy wailed as Sasha relentlessly tongued her. "I THINK I'M ABOUT TO COME!!!"

"COME FOR ME CUPCAKE!!!" Sasha coaxed. "COME FOR ME AND I'LL DO THE SAME ALL OVER YOUR PRETTY FUCKING FACE!!!"

"Yes Please!" Mandy begged. "I want to taste you all over me again! I...OHHHHH FUCK...I...OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"DO IT BABY....I....OOOHHHH GOD...ME TOOOOOOO....OHHHHHHH!!!!"

Both women climaxed simultaneously with those loud screams as they felt the pleasure of their climax rush through their tingling bodies. Mandy's legs were completely turned to jelly as Sasha busied herself licking up all of her cupcake's creamy filling.

When she had finished, Sasha crawled up into Mandy's embrace and just laid there in her arms for a while listening to her heartbeat. They were so wrapped up in each other that they didn't even realize they were still laying underneath a running shower until the hot water finally started to run out.

"Are you feeling better Mistress?" Mandy asked.

"Much better thanks to you!" Sasha replied with a kiss. "Now let's get dried off and get back to my hotel room. I've got to figure out all of the naughty fun we're going to have with your friend Dana tomorrow night!"

"Oh shit!" Mandy thought to herself. She had forgotten all about Dana!