The Submission of My Harem Pt. 02

Story Info
Two fem doms break the will of a feisty young captive.
2.2k words
3.69
10.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this is a work of fiction and fantasy. Please note, it portrays extreme non-consent that would be horrifying in real life, and it not realistic to what I imagine an actual American soldier's life was like in Iraq 2006. If either of those are not your thing, please feel free to browse elsewhere. If they are, wishing you a pleasant read.

****************

Both Hailey and Violet had been with us for over two years, and were broken in and well trained in the ways of the house. As all such girls were, they were almost always obedient and compliant, available and vulnerably open. I sometimes suspected that, as extreme as it may sound, they would do absolutely anything for me if I told them to. I imagine that many men would dream of having a harem like I had.

As I left Hailey and Violet our "living room", I walked a few feet down a dark hallway and turned to my right into a brightly-lit, white padded-walled room. I saw the tables holding such implements as vibrators, whips, floggers, crops, canes, handcuffs, ball gags, blindfolds, and even various medical devices. One table held syringes and bottles of pills containing different mind-altering pharmaceuticals. There were hooks, chains, and manacles built into the ceiling and walls. The floor contained pommel horses, X-shaped crosses, a dog's cage, and a saddle-seat sybian crowned by a massive dildo.

In a defeated, blindfolded position on all fours, our new girl Amber was easy to spot in the middle of the floor. Her stacked young body was on display and exposed, wearing only a tiny thin pink satin nightgown and delicate white sparkly pantyhose. On her feet were pink vinyl calf-high boots with towering five-inch heels that, even if she could have struggled to her feet, would have made it difficult for her to walk, much less run or fight.

As she sat there, I noticed that her forehead was beaded with sweat, mascara had flowed from under her blindfold down her cheeks in smudged black tear-tracks, and her lipstick was a mess around the contours of her mouth. There were slightly bloody runs ripped into the stockings on her smooth tight young legs, and the feminine skin of her upper back was lacerated with brutal whip marks. Unlike those other girls, she was not yet broken in, and today was a day that she was being worked and trained hard. It often took months to master the wills of these wild desert-blood girls.

Amber and her younger sister Tiffany's father had been one of the most wealthy, powerful, and fierce men in our sector of Iraq. He was a tribal leader, businessman, and an alderman of one of the regional towns. The beautiful young girls grew up in privilege and pride, with servants, private tutors instead of public school, some of the finest western luxuries, and summers at $500/night resort in Dubai. But their father had stood against, and in 2004 eventually openly fought against, the American-installed central government. So, now, a year later, Daddy was being tortured in a prison in Kurdish Iraq many miles to the NorthEast, and his beloved little princesses were my newest pets.

Above Amber's beaten and defeated body stood two American women in their twenties. Hayden was the closest one to me in the doorway, with her long black hair pulled back from the alabaster-pale skin of her beautiful, moon-shaped face and its elegant, tasteful makeup job. I could make out the outline of what I figured was an expensive lacy French white brassiere underneath her gauzy white blouse, which was tucked into a tight black office suit pencil miniskirt with a slight slit along one thigh. She wore expensive French smoke-colored silk stockings, with coutour spike heels on her feet. Tiny beads of sweat also beaded the brow of this delicate fine-featured feminine creature, which was probably related to the vicious-looking flogging cat-o-nine-tails she was had been wielding with one dainty long-red-nailed hand.

Hayden had been my girlfriend for a few years back at University, and I remember it as a great time. I had enjoyed her company - she was a smart, with-it, good girl, usually down for a dirty, nasty, rough good time. She loved getting fucked hard and being flogged harder.

But she always seemed to want more commitment from me than I wanted to give, to her constant disappointment. Eventually, I broke it off to dedicate myself fully to training for the state tae kwan do championship and then to graduating ROTC and getting ready to join the active-duty Army. She told me later that she was so heartbroken by this that she hardly got out of bed for a couple of weeks.

Hayden also told me later that she was overjoyed when I wrote her and invited her to join me out here at the base. She said that she missed me every day, and jumped at the chance to be reunited. She also told me that she didn't know what exactly she had been getting into, but, as she was familiar with me from our time together, she had some ideas of how lusty and sinful what coming out here would mean.

Next to her was a woman with green eyes and freckles under her long red hair pulled back into a severe-looking bun. This beauty was Hayden's college best friend Siobhan, who had palled around with us for many late-night beer binges and laughing fits back in those days. She was in full hard-ass bitch mode today, with no makeup and wearing a helicopter pilot jumpsuit and infantry boots. She had a sizable jet-black dildo protruding from the junction of her legs, and an evil-looking electric prod held in her left hand thrown in for good measure. As tough as Siobhan was rocking it though, though, her cute fertile freckle-y soft facial features and wobbling protruding breasts limited the degree to which she was looking intimidating.

Hayden and Siobhan had been relatively normal American girls, sexually speaking, when I had known them back at University. Well, Hayden's regular submission to my strong erotic dominance and roughness, and the three of our's frequent joking (but no more) about a threesome, may have been a little outside the mainstream.

But once they had joined me here, the girls had released a previously undiscovered kinky side - their inner cruel bitches, their inner sadists, and their inner bisexual lesbians, all rolled into one. They seemed to relish dishing out the rough treatment and dominant humiliation that they had previously been on the receiving end of from men.

I would maybe even have pitied Amber the merciless treatment she was getting from the two women if I hadn't known what a prideful, difficult, and willful bitch the new Arab girl had been, and how much work it was being for Hayden and Siobhan to break her in.

*****

I flashed back to Amber's first day in our compound a few weeks earlier. Well, she was still "Nafisa" then - we had not yet decided on her slave name.

She was defiant and violent, spitting, yelling, shrieking, scratching, and punching. She still felt that she was important and high status, and that it was wrong for her to be abducted and detained as she was. An hour of the girls electric zap beatings left her bruised and crying, subdued for the moment. As we roughly ripped off her clothes, we discovered, to our delight, that she was still a virgin. Her stern, commanding father had successfully kept a firm watch over her.

After she recovered her strength, her violent prideful antics continued the next day. I wouldn't say I totally loved this stage of the girl's training, as feisty and troublesome as they were, but I did enjoy the brutal force we unleashed to break their will and domesticate them to their new station in life.

*****

I snapped back to the present moment, noticing that Hayden had seen me standing in the doorway and had smiled a sweet greeting to me.

She then turned back and roughly grabbed Amber by her long lustrous hair, jammed Amber's pretty young face against Hayden's soft, smooth stocking-encased thigh, stroking the girl's hair, and softly cooing, "That's a sweetie, that's a sweetie ..."

I could tell from the saliva and lipstick smeared on the dildo protruding from Siobhan's crotch that they had just finished Amber's fellatio lessons. They were about to train her in some other sexual devotional art, or punish her for some transgression, or otherwise continue in her training to be another perfect sex slave.

After also smiling and saying hello, Siobhan turned and zapped Amber roughly. The juicy young captive girl spasmed, shrieked, and struggled not to collapse to the ground in overwhelming exhaustion and pain. The two American women - more Siobhan in her combat boots than Hayden in her narrow spike heels - lifted the limp, slobbering Amber, slammed her against a padded far wall of the room, and shackled her weak sagging arms over her head and the ankles of her pink vinyl high-heeled boots into rings near the floor. Hayden picked up a rubber gag, firmly shoved it into Amber's mouth, and then yanked the girl's head forward by the hair to be able to buckle the gag at the back of the neck. Amber let out a dull moan barely audible into the gag, followed by something that came across as a muted, tired attempt at a defiant snarl.

Amber's sweat-soaked shiny pink satin nightie clung wetly and tightly to her breasts' shocked-to-attention nipples. She had normal-sized pert teenage breasts, smaller than Violet's or Hailey's hobbilingly outsized flesh-melons - although Amber wouldn't have such sensibly-sized tits for long.

The hem of the skirt of her brief nightie was flirtily short, leaving uncovered most of the girl's shimmering nylon-encased fertile thighs. Hayden had picked up a riding crop and used it to lift the brief hem of the tiny wispy little nightie, revealing the vulnerable, private cleft of the meeting point of Amber's soft, youthful inner thighs. The girl was not wearing panties under her pantyhose, and the shape of the girl's sex lips was visible through the compression of the sheer gossamer nylon.

Siobhan then stepped in and dug her long painted dagger-nails into the elastic waistband of Amber's shimmering tights, and swiftly yanked them over the girls hips and down to half-mast, mid-thigh. Amber still had her modesty and natural self-protective instinct, and seemed to panic. She gathered her strength in an attempt to bring her thighs together to cover her vulnerable sex flower, suddenly exposed to view. All that happened though was some tensing of her weak leg muscles and a taking up of the slack in the chords that kept her skyscraper-heeled boots shackled in place.

I could see that, there, on the girl's exposed mons (the soft mound of fatty tissue above a vagina that evolution gave a woman to cushion her pelvis while being fucked), the pubic hair had been shaven from Amber's soft olive skin. I could also see that she, like all my girls, had already received her tattoos of permanent ownership on that most intimate of spots : the words "KEPT WHORE" in both Arabic and English, as well as, in a smaller script, "Property of Ian McFarlane, U.S. Army".

Siobhan walked towards one of the tables to get a small vibrating egg to stick up the rebellious captive girl's anus. Hayden had already retrieved a two-pronged vibrator, and now inserted the longer shaft between the soft lips of Amber's clean young shaved-hairless vagina, and up into the captive girl's abdomen. The shorter point ground snug against her clit spot. As Hayden turned the device on, and the tireless mechanism started to ravish the beautiful girl captive, an audible animal moan of surrender in despair, and pleasure escaped from around the gag in Amber's mouth. I could tell that she hated and struggled against the sexual extasy her two domme bitches had been coaxing out of her. It was a pleasure to watch how her fresh young body's feminine sexual receptive submissiveness seemed to be constantly winning out over her mind's hostile pride.

Siobhan pulled Amber's soft smooth ass cheeks away from the wall to get an angle to shove the slightly lubricated egg up the shackled girl's defenseless asshole. Amber shook in violent resistance, but her shackles limited her range of motion such that the invading mechanism was soon deep in her colon.

Hayden then started what was sure to be a lengthy slapping by snapping the riding crop against Amber's nipples. As she did, I could see the first-inserted double-pronged vibrator chugging away inside of Amber's secret treasure, as well as grinding lascivious against her disloyally slutty clitoris. Amber moaned in both anguish and vaginal sexual pleasure. I found myself glad, as I had often, that FGM clit removal never caught on in this part of Iraq.

Suddenly, the coms unit on my waistband let out a flashing light and beeping alarm. I wheeled out of the training room, and strode purposively down the hallway to put on my uniform, grab my helmet and gear, and roll out.