The Submissive Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Thank you, master."

He smiled. I had pleased him, and my pussy tingled.

Nuzzling my neck, he whispered in my ear his demands. If I wanted to see him again, I would need to accompany him to his home. I would need to make the trip naked, and he would verify that by touch. I would be spending the night and would be returned naked in his timing. I should expect to be fucked several times.

I howled, "Yes, I want it, anything, everything."

He removed the cuffs and opened the door. I climbed in, and he kissed me and left. I looked at my hands like they were strangers. Why were they free? It seemed they should be bound. That was their rightful situation. It took several minutes for my mind to clear, and I was able to drive home. I am not ashamed.

Sincerely,

Reply:

The waitress is a sub. Her name is Mary Ann. A young French girl. Her dominant is a friend of mine who owns the restaurant. I have fucked her several times, and she is delicious. Perhaps I will let him fuck you sometime.

If you want to meet, you know the drill.

Regards,

>>>>>

An email arrived just minutes after being returned from the sleepover.

Email:

My author demanded that I await his arrival and present myself naked, eyes down, hands behind my head, and legs spread in the middle of my living room. I trembled, not from the cold but from anticipation as I eagerly longed for his arrival. I jumped, startled by the sound of the front door as it opened. All I saw of him at first was his shoes as I obediently kept my eyes down. He walked around me, and I could feel his eyes caressing my body. The thrill of his unseen gaze humiliated me but also stimulated me in ways I didn't imagine I could be. To my joy, he announced he would need to verify that I was completely naked.

I brazenly challenged him, "How will you do that? Can't you see?"

"By touch," he answered his breath heavy on my neck, causing me to shiver in delight.

I knew how he would do it and ached for that defilement with every fiber of my being. Surprisingly, he began gently stroking my cheeks with the back of his hand. Tenderly, lovingly, he stoked one then the other as I met his hand stretching into his stroke, reveling in the sensations of his touch. Sliding the back of his hand sensually over my jaw and down to my neck, he caressed my neck and grasped it. He squeezed gently, confirming his dominance and tearing a stuttering gasp from my throat, verifying my submission.

His hands continued down, massaging my upper chest, under my arms, and stroking my back and sides in long slow erotic strokes. He stood so close to me his shirt brushed my nipples, causing them to swell in eager expectation of the intimacies to follow. His hands swept down, and he clasped my bottom with both hands pulling me hard into him. I felt the bulge in his pants and pushed back hard, releasing a moan, a plea of yearning. He held me fast and tight, grinding the coarse cloth of his pants onto my sensitive naked flesh and ripping a whimper of need from my throat.

He continued around my hips to my abdomen and stroked me from mons to breasts several times before he clasped my tits and molested them sensually and delightfully. My nipples were twisted, stretched, and rubbed into hard pebbles. He flicked them with his thumb several times when he suddenly took my left nipple in his mouth and suckled.

Lightening flashed from my nipple to my pussy, electrifying me and ripping the stuttering exclamation, "Oh," from my lips.

It must have excited him because he redoubled his attack on my nipples, alternating from one to the other and building the sensations so that I involuntarily pulled away. He grasped me around the waist and held me fast, torturing me with these incredibly erotic sensations.

I wailed, "Oh, god...oh."

He laughed and smirked, "You like that, do you? I will make a note of that."

My author then squatted in front of me and started with my ankles, slowly caressing and stroking each leg from ankle to crotch. His hands teased and groped, building my desire. My excitement rose the closer he got to my pussy. I could sense it opening and lubing, anticipating my desire for penetration. Pussy wanted his cock in any way he wanted. I desired his cock in any way he wanted. When he finally cupped cunt with his hand, fireworks went off, and I leaned forward, thrusting pussy hard into his hand. My verbal pleas begged him to finish to make me cum.

Instead, he lowered his mouth and began to lick first my inner thighs and then the already wet labia. The scent of my wet cunt filled the air, and I could barely stand as his tongue sought out the glories of my inner and outer lips. When his tongue penetrated my cunt my legs gave out, and I dropped my hands, grasping his shoulders. He held me upright, tormenting pussy and driving me to a level of desire I had never dreamed of, but he would not let me cum. He brought me to the edge three times. Without explanation or apology, he gagged, blindfolded, bound my hands and ankles, and picked me up over his shoulder.

I have no idea how he got me to his car. He could have loaded me secretly while it was in my garage. Or he could have walked me down the driveway to the street, humiliating me to the entire neighborhood. Strangely, I didn't care.

He put me on my stomach and fastened my bound ankles to my bound wrists on what I assumed was his back seat. The humiliation of exposure heightened my longing, accentuated by the feel of the air on my naked and wet pussy. We drove for what seemed hours, but I know it wasn't. My lust for him was overpowering, and I pressed my thighs together to get relief. The noises of traffic and the shouts from people on the street accentuated my helplessness and vulnerability. My cheeks flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and wanton frustration.

Eventually, the car came to a stop, the door opened, my ankles released, and I was carried over his shoulder again, mortified by the shame of my exposure. Again, I have no idea. Was my nakedness hidden, or did he openly humiliate me? Disgracefully I didn't care, and my pussy wet my thighs.

I was deposited roughly on my back on what I would soon learn was a bed. He fastened my wrists to the headboard, my ankles to the footboard spread lewdly apart. He removed the blindfold and tortured me by denying my desperately needed paroxysm. I wailed my need, pleading and begging with intense weeping. When this didn't work, I cursed him and rebuked him. That only caused him to laugh and continue his indecent assault unabated. The more I pleaded, the more I begged, the more I cursed, and the more he laughed. Reduced to a state of hopeless frustration, I wept.

Suddenly without notice, he tightened one of my bonds. He stretched it and repeated the process on each limb, tickling me to ensure he could get each restraint as taut as possible. The muscles of my arms, legs, and back felt the stretch, and I gasped in wide-eyed dread as I realized I couldn't move. I was completely vulnerable and at his mercy. At that moment, I realized he was going to take me, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Without hesitation or apology, he positioned himself between my legs, yanking my butt onto his thighs, stretching me even tighter. He rubbed his cock up my slit and slowly, ever so slowly, thrust his cock into my eager sopping-wet cunt. He bent over and kissed me, forcing my mouth open and exploring it, our tongues entwined as he groped my tits. Smiling he began to stroke. At first, he stroked slowly, picking up speed as he began to massage my engorged clit. I could see his cock slamming into my cunt and feel his balls slap my perineum. The power of his thrusts was intoxicating, and I wailed for more, harder, deeper. His thumb rubbed manically on my clit, causing me to try futilely to arch, but I was held taut by my bonds.

When the wave of my orgasm overcame me, I came harder than I have ever cum. Waves of rapture coursed through my body. My cunt clasped his dick, trying to milk him, to strip his balls of all his delicious cum. I screamed in ecstasy, unable to move, forced to endure the unendurable sensations. I cried in need. I squealed in passion. But when I saw him tense and knew he was cumming in me, I screamed triumphantly, as I knew it would please him. I could feel his cock pulsing rope after rope of cum deep inside my cunt. He didn't ask permission, and he didn't hesitate. He just took me, and I reveled in the wantonness and debauchery of the moment.

He cuddled me then, and in the afterglow of my incredible orgasm, I felt his cum seep out of me, running down my ass, and I shivered in delight.

Throughout the rest of the day and evening, he fucked me in whatever position, place, or way he desired. The humiliation, degradation, and violations that he put me through, I loved and wanted more. I cannot possibly give a worthy and complete accounting of our time together. I don't have the words. I don't have the skills. It was like being released to exist as who I truly am.

I found I am not an assertive hard-core feminist. Instead, I'm a timid girl who wants someone to look after me. I desire the primal feelings and sensations of a good rough fuck, to release myself and submit to the wanton desires of my master. I enjoy my tits fondled, my cunt groped and penetrated, and being fucked hard. I want to be yanked into place, bound, terrified that he won't fuck me or cum in me, and experience the ecstatic relief when he does.

More than that, I found I wanted to please him. His pleasure was more important than mine. I reveled in his "good girls" as I gagged on his cock, spitting up great globs of mucus sliding off my chin onto my tits. When I finally swallowed that beautiful wand of his, and he said "wonderful" and smiled, my cunt tingled. His threats or promises to allow others to fuck me don't scare me. If it pleases him, he can fuck me or let others fuck me. Or, if he wishes, he can punish me or let others punish me. I will allow anything. I will endure anything if it pleases him, and he smiles. It will only make my cunt tingle. As I wrote this, I had to stop and touch myself to try to calm my eager and sopping wet cunt. It is an unquenchable fire that cannot be satisfied by anyone other than him.

I need it, master. I need you, master. When you returned me naked, you held me and presented your demands again. I was to come and be with you only, always to obey you. You vowed to use and humiliate me, to fuck and abuse me. My life would no longer be mine but only for you and your pleasure. You would tell me what to wear, what to eat, and when or where to sleep. I would only fuck when told, with whomever you chose, and then only orgasm when allowed. Your control of me must be complete.

I am still naked. My cunt tingles, longing for your cock. I can never get enough. I have never experienced orgasms as intense as you gave me or felt so complete. After I send this, I am going upstairs to pack. I will stay naked until you come for me. Please come quickly, master.

Sincerely,