All Comments on 'The Substitute Coach'

by vegitto306

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
bluecatz123bluecatz1232 months ago

That was fantastic. Could you incorporate some anal in your stories? In a lot of these group situations I think it would work real well.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story, but how does this fit under the Incest category?

YanoSamaYanoSama2 months ago

Good story, just wondering why was it on the Incest category. I kept waiting for her daughter to join in or something like that.

deedolitodeedolito2 months ago

best story ever. Write another chapter, please.

vegitto306vegitto3062 months agoAuthor

Hi folks,

This will be incest in the coming chapters. I now realize that I might have put this chapter in interracial and the later ones in incest. Apologies for that

dirtysondirtyson2 months ago

The next season she will be having a big belly and milk tanks for the training sessions , i wonder how she is going to explain that to her husband...

spgmarinespgmarine2 months ago

More and maybe add the daughter and husband too.

Brake down the chapters

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Is this character an homage to the adult actress avy Scott? Because I love her so much. Great story hope chapter two involves her daughter too.

vegitto306vegitto3062 months agoAuthor

Hi,

Yes. The description is based on Avy Scott. I'm a big fan of her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Grt story

2nd part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

that was a hot story. loved how Avy seemed so innocent and naive and the boys managed to turn her out. Hope they have more in store for her at the final game. Also loved how they talked dirty about her during sex and how she was initially offended but later accepted it.

Still waiting the read about Asa (Tamika's mom), isn't she also a teacher there?

vegitto306vegitto306about 2 months agoAuthor

@anon - Ada’s story is in the works. Have got an idea on how to work it out but will try to get to it soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

brought back memories of one of my favourite reads: Miss Sarah Stevens and her friends of Westville High sluts written by Zaxxon and other authors. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Easily a five star. Very interesting. Great writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

it would make a great x-rated movie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Maybe next story the team could blackmail avy to do it again but with more guys and maybe Isis

hof_yamhof_yamabout 2 months ago

great continue writing with alot of intimate description

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

All your stories are fabulous. The India based stories are equally awesome. Unless you are an Indian I don't know how you have managed to get the nuances there right?

Tica21Tica21about 2 months ago

Best freaking story I've read in a long time. Author goes to top of my list.

Dana2020Dana2020about 1 month ago

Her slow decline is perfect!!! Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written story. One of the best I've read.

This story describes in detail how a good housewife and mother is seduced into a BBC slut by her students.

I hope that you continue this story with a few more chapters and don't make us wait so long for the next sequel.

Maybe you can tell us when the next sequel will be released.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great storyline. Well written. How about at State the daughter joins the group?

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Can you tell us when do you plan release of 2nd chapter?

vegitto306vegitto30612 days agoAuthor

Chapter 2 will probably be a month. It's mostly done except for the ending portions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservegitto306@vegitto306
Returning author. Used to write on other forums years ago and starting to write again. 21st April - Hi everyone, the next chapter will be a bit late. Have some stuff come up which may cause me to unable to commit time to writing for a week or so. (Indian Harem is 75% done bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES