The Substitute Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned, arching my back and pushing my tits into his hands eagerly as he lathered my tits with the soapy foam. "Thirty-six double Ds..." I answered breathlessly, my nipples hardening beneath my bra and panties. I was embarrassed by how good his touch was making me feel.

Duane's eyes lit up at my answer, "Really?" he asked me excitedly, "Fuck, you have no idea how many times I've dreamed of playing with these beauties..." He told me as he groped my tits shamelessly, squeezing them and rubbing them all over as he washed them. He'd already washed the cum off me, but he kept playing with my tits, squeezing them in his hands and rubbing them against each other.

I looked up at his face as water ran over us both. My hands moved automatically to his chest, feeling his muscles, my fingers tracing his pecs. I couldn't stop touching him. His body was so different, so much stronger than Miguel's. He was so big, and his skin was smooth, dark, and beautiful. I loved how he felt underneath me. My hands wandered across his chest, my fingers caressing his abs as he played with my tits through my wet bra, "Duane..." I whispered.

And this is when he leaned forward and captured my lips, kissing me fiercely. My eyes widened in shock, my lips parting automatically as he pressed his mouth on mine, forcing my mouth open with his tongue as he kissed me deeply. I gasped as his tongue invaded my mouth, exploring me hungrily, his hands grabbing and squeezing my tits roughly through my lingerie, "Mmmmph..." I moaned helplessly, my mouth opening wider and welcoming his intrusion as his tongue swirled around inside my mouth passionately. I couldn't help myself; it felt too good to stop now!

After kissing me deeply for a while, he broke off the kiss and looked at me with a mischievous smile; I felt his hands gliding over my breasts slowly, hooking his fingers inside my bra cups, "I think you should take this off." he suggested, looking straight into my eyes. I blushed deeply, biting my lip nervously as I hesitated.

Duane noticed my hesitation and reached out and stopped the stream of water, the showerhead turning silent as it stopped spraying. "Come on, Avy, it's only fair. We've shown you ours..." He told me with a smirk, gesturing at the rest of the team, who had all stopped to watch me.

I gasped, my eyes widening as I looked behind him and saw that the other basketball players were still standing there, all of them watching us. I blushed deeply as I realized they'd seen everything happening between the captain and me in our little world. The steam and hot shower water had blocked them off from my view, and I forgot they were even there.

Duane leaned in closer as I hesitated and whispered, "Take it off, Avy..." he commanded me, "I want to see those big juicy tits of yours..." he told me huskily, his hands still holding on to my bra cups, his thumbs grazing my erect nipples through the thin fabric.

I blushed and looked up at his handsome face as I nodded shyly. I looked into his eyes, and I saw pure, unadulterated lust in them. He had broken me. I couldn't deny him anymore. "Ok, Duane. But nobody can ever know." I told him, my face bright red.

He nodded in agreement. I took a deep breath, my heart racing excitedly as my hand moved slowly to my back. I reached behind me, unclipping the clasp of my lacy black bra. My face turned bright red as I felt the straps slide off my shoulders, my tits bouncing free as I removed the wet, soapy garment. My face turned red as a beet as I dropped it to the ground.

"Holy shit... Look at her fucking tits!" Marvin exclaimed, his eyes bulging in his sockets as he stared at my tits in shock. I blushed deeply, my face turning crimson as I felt everyone's eyes on my tits.

"Damn Coach! Your tits are so fucking huge!" Duane commented excitedly, his hands moving to my naked breasts as soon as my bra fell to the floor, his hands squeezing and kneading my soft melons eagerly. I moaned as his hands grabbed my naked flesh, his fingers squeezing my nipples gently.

I bit my lip nervously, looking up at Duane with an innocent expression as he groped me shamelessly, "So you like them...?" I asked him, my voice trembling slightly.

Duane chuckled, pinching my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, "Why don't we let the guys decide? Come on boys, come check out coach's tits..." he told the rest of the team as he stepped aside to my back, giving them a full view of me in just my soaked panties.

I blushed deeply as the rest of the basketball team gathered around me. Duane smirked at me as Winston, Kyle, Marvin and Jake surrounded me, staring at my tits with wide eyes, "Go on, Avy, show them..." he encouraged me with a cocky smile.

My heart raced nervously as I obeyed his command, my hands lifting my heavy breasts and offering my perky nipples to the team. My face turned bright red with shame as I presented my tits to them, "Do you like my tits boys?"

"Like them?! Holy shit, your tits are amazing, Coach!" Jake exclaimed excitedly, his hands reaching out and squeezing my tits eagerly without waiting for permission, "Fuck... they are so soft..." he muttered in awe, kneading my breasts and fondling them roughly.

Winston, Kyle and Marvin were also unable to resist, their hands joining Jake's in fondling my naked breasts. I moaned as four hands squeezed my tits, pinching my nipples as they groped me eagerly, "Oh god, this is so wrong..." I whimpered, my eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling of being groped by four guys. "This is such a bad idea..." I whispered.

Duane chuckled hearing my comments as he stepped beside me and wrapped his arm around me possessively, leaning into my neck, "You are so hot when you act so shy, Coach." he whispered in my ears, kissing my cheek gently as he watched me getting felt by his team. His hands caressed my sides, gliding over my soft curves.

"I am not acting... oh god!" I cried, moaning loudly as his hand slipped into my panties and cupped my bare pussy. Duane smirked at me as two of his fingers pushed past my lips, and teasing my entrance, "Duaaaannne..." I whimpered, my eyes closing as he fingered me while the rest of his team played with my tits and nipples.

His fingers slid up and down my pussy slowly, teasing my folds gently, "Fuck, you are so wet..." he whispered in my ears as he toyed with pussy while I moaned.

"S-shut up..." I stammered, my face flushed bright red as I looked away in embarrassment. Meanwhile, Jake and Kyle had begun sucking and licking my tits, their mouths latching onto my nipples and their tongues swirling around my areola. I gasped in surprise when they started sucking my tits simultaneously. "K-kyle... J-jake. Oh god. S-stop... This is... m-my tits are..." I moaned, gasping for air as my body was being assaulted by four guys. "I-i'm your teacher..."

Duane chuckled, his fingers sliding over my pussy lips teasingly, "You look more like the team's personal slut to me right now, Avy..." he whispered mockingly in my ear, "I wonder what Principal Martinez would think about his wife behaving like a slut with his students." He teased.

"I-I'm not... I'm not a slut..." I protested feebly, my body quivering under the touch of five horny teenage boys, my legs shaking uncontrollably and threatening to give way at any point. "I-I'm just doing this because I want to help the basketball team win..."

"Of course, Coach." Duane chuckled as Marvin and Winston reached out and pulled my hands and placed them on their cocks, both were rock hard again, "You're helping our team practice their stamina, isn't that right?"

"Yes...! That's right..." I agreed breathlessly, my fingers wrapping instinctively around the shafts of two thick, black, young cocks as I looked around at their smirking faces, "I'm helping you all get better at basketball..." I repeated weakly, stroking their cocks as they sucked my tits eagerly, my pussy was nearing its limit as his fingers teased my clit relentlessly.

I was going insane with pleasure, "Oh god... I'm so close..." I gasped, my fingers tightening their grip around Winston's and Marvin's throbbing rods. My body was trembling with arousal; I'd never been this turned on in life before. I was utterly overwhelmed; my body was shaking with need, and I felt like my entire body was on fire. "Duaaaanne..." I turned my head to him, and my lips parted, silently begging him to kiss me.

Duane chuckled and leaned closer to me, his lips inches from mine. His eyes sparkled with mischief. "Beg me for it, Avy..." he ordered me huskily, his hand moving faster and faster between my thighs, his fingers rubbing my sensitive clit rapidly. I whimpered in response, staring into Duane's eyes pleadingly.

"Please, Duane, kiss me..." I begged, my face flushed bright red as I begged my black student to kiss me, "Please..." I whimpered, my eyes wide as his hand continued to tease my clit mercilessly.

Duane grinned victoriously as he leaned forward and captured my lips passionately, kissing me aggressively and forcing my mouth open with his tongue, "Mmmmmmppph..." I moaned into his mouth as he kissed me hungrily, his hand never slowing down on my pussy.

"She's so fucking hot, I can't believe she's doing this!" Winston exclaimed excitedly, watching his captain kiss me while I stroked his and Marvin's cocks.

"Fuck man, she gives the best handjobs ever... Her hands are so soft!" Marvin added excitedly, my soft fingers stroking his cock enthusiastically.

"She's a total slut..." Jake chuckled, his mouth sucking my tit hungrily while Kyle sucked on the other one. Both of them were playing with my nipples, pinching and pulling them, "I can't wait to fuck her..." he added lustfully, staring at Duane and I making out hungrily.

The sensation of five feeling up and talking dirty about me was too much for me to handle, "Ahh, my god... I'm cumming... I'M CUMMINGGGG!!!" I screamed in ecstasy, breaking off the kiss with Duane as my body shuddered violently, my orgasm crashing through me like a tidal wave. My knees buckled as my body convulsed uncontrollably, my hand squeezing Winston's and Marvin's cocks tightly as I climaxed.

Duane held me upright as my body trembled, his hand never stopping between my thighs, "That's it, Avy... cum for us..." He told me encouragingly, his hand rubbing my clit furiously, "Cum for us like a good slutty coach..." he whispered in my ear as I gasped for air, my body shuddering as I came hard.

"FUCKKKK...!!!" I whimpered, my head leaning back against his shoulder as I rode out my orgasm, my legs weak and shaking violently. As my orgasm subsided slowly, he finally stopped rubbing my clit and pulled his hand out of my panties, bringing his fingers in front of my face, "Open your mouth, coach..." he instructed me.

I looked at him with lustful eyes and opened my mouth obediently, allowing Duane's fingers to access my mouth, "Lick it..." he ordered me, pushing his fingers inside my mouth. I moaned and began licking his fingers obediently, tasting my own juices on his fingers, my tongue swirling all over his fingers as I cleaned myself off his fingers, "That's a good girl, Avy... I think you're finally ready for some big black cock..." he told me cockily as I sucked on his fingers lovingly, cleaning them thoroughly with my mouth.

"What do you say, coach?" he asked me teasingly, looking at the rest of the team with a grin, "Ready for your next round of practice?" He asked me with a cocky grin as Winston, Marvin, Jake, and Kyle stared at me eagerly.

I looked at them and nodded submissively, my face bright red with shame, "Y-yes..."

Game 5: Avy vs the Team

The boys led me out of the shower onto the hardwood court outside. I protested slightly, but they reassured me that no one was around. I gulped as I walked out in my thong panties and no bra, the cool air hitting my wet body and sending a shiver down my spine. My heart was pounding in my chest, and my mind racing with anticipation and nervousness. 'I can't believe I'm doing this...' I thought to myself as I followed the other basketball players onto the court.

At a signal from Duane, the other four went over to the storage room and returned a couple of minutes later carrying a couple of large gym mats and dumped them on the basketball court. I bit my lips as I saw them stacking the mattresses on each other and creating a makeshift bed. I knew what was coming now and watched silently beside him as the team got things ready. 'I hope Miguel never finds out about this...' I thought to myself nervously as the boys finished arranging the mattresses into one large bed large enough for all of us.

Duane smiled cockily, seeing my nervous expression as he wrapped his arm around my naked waist and pulled me close to him. His muscular frame pressed against my soft curvy body as he leaned in and whispered into my ears, "Why don't you get up there and show off your pussy for us" he ordered me.

I blushed deeply and nodded, my heart racing as Duane pulled me towards the makeshift bed the team had set up for us. I gulped as I bent over and pulled my thong panties off before getting up and sitting on my knees on the mattress, looking up at him nervously as the rest of the team joined us around the makeshift bed.

They were all grinning at me widely, their cocks rock hard and pointing straight at me. I blushed deeply, my face turning crimson as I watched Jake, Kyle and Winston tugging on their cocks as they circled me.

'To be this way... outside... showing myself naked in front of these boys... What would Miguel think?' I thought and blushed deeply as I watched their hungry eyes taking in my naked body; my big soft tits, my curvy hips, my shaved pussy. They were all staring at me lustfully, their eyes filled with desire as they circled around me like a pack of wolves about to pounce on their prey.

"C'mon Avy...Don't make us wait... The boys want to see your pussy!" Duane commanded me with a smug smile.

I swallowed nervously as my hands moved to my pussy and spread my lips open, exposing my glistening pink slit to the five guys staring intently at me.

"Oh fuckkk... look at that pussy" Kyle gasped as he stroked his cock faster, looking at my spread pussy eagerly as I showed them everything.

"Time for the MVP to score..." Duane smirked as he stepped onto the makeshift bed and knelt before me. His cock was rock hard, pointing straight at me.

"This is so wrong... You're my student..." I said weakly, staring at his massive cock in awe as it throbbed before me, "I'm married..." I added, my pussy dripping with need and my heart beating fast with excitement.

He ignored me and positioned his cock against my slick pussy lips, "Hehe... Come on, coach. You know you want it," he taunted me as he rubbed his cockhead on my clit, smearing precum all over it.

My breath hitched at his touch. I bit my lip and looked up at him wide-eyed, my body aching with need, "D-Duane..."

He smirked at me, his eyes sparkling with lust as he stared me down, "Say it, Avy... I'm not going in unless you beg nicely..." He teased me.

I blushed deeply, my cheeks bright red as I looked away in embarrassment, "D-Duane... P-please f-fuck..." I mumbled and stopped mid-sentence.

He raised his eyebrow at me, "Sorry, Avy... what was that?" he asked me, slapping his cock against my clit, making me go crazy, "I didn't hear that."

"I... I want it... I want your cock!" I pleaded shamelessly, spreading my legs wider and lifting my ass off the mattress slightly to push my pussy against his tip.

"Good girl."He chuckled and pushed forward suddenly, sliding his cock into me slowly. I cried out in surprise, my eyes widening as I felt my tight walls stretch apart to fit his enormous black shaft.

My mouth hung wide open as he buried himself deep within my womb, my body arching backwards instinctively as he penetrated me, "Oh my god... Duaaaaanee..." I cried out in ecstasy, my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure as I felt Duane's thick black shaft stretching and filling every inch of my pussy.

"It's so big... It's so big... Oh god... how can you be so big..." I moaned loudly, my arms reaching up and wrapping around his muscular back as my body shook uncontrollably with pleasure.

"Oh fuck she's tight... So damn fucking tight..." he grunted as he gripped my hips tightly and pulled back until only the head remained inside before thrusting forward again, burying himself to the hilt once more.

The sensation of Duane's cock plunging into my depths was incredible; my whole body shuddered as he fucked me hard and deep. My pussy spasmed around his massive shaft as I clung to his muscular frame desperately, my fingers digging into his skin and scratching his back as he pounded into me.

"Ahhhh... It's sooo hard... and Hot and Thick... Oh my god, Duane!!" I screamed, my pussy gripping his cock as he ravaged me mercilessly.

"How's that feel, Coach? How does it feel getting fucked by your student's big black cock!?" he grunted as he pumped in and out of my pussy. My body rocked backwards with each thrust, my tits jiggling wildly.

"S-so good! Aaahh... This is so wrong, but...It's really turning me on!!" I moaned helplessly, looking up at his handsome face, my eyes clouded with lust as I stared into those piercing brown eyes, "It's so big and hard and hot..."

"Better than your husband?" he asked me and leaned down and captured my lips, kissing me aggressively.

The sensation was amazing; my body trembled while he kissed me hungrily. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and pulled him close, pressing my tits firmly against his muscular chest.

"D-don't ask me that!" I protested weakly, moaning as his tongue explored my mouth eagerly, "Mmpph... Mmph!" I whimpered as Duane broke our kiss abruptly.

"Come on, Avy! Tell me! Who's cock feels better?" he demanded as he got back up from top of me. Before I could react, his muscular hands reached out around me and grabbed my asscheeks tightly, lifting my hips off of the mattress.

I gasped in surprise as he effortlessly held me suspended in midair, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his back. I looked up at him with wide eyes as the new position allowed him to reach even deeper. I felt like a doll as he bounced my body up and down his cock like a toy.

"A-aaaghh... Ahhhh!" I cried out loud, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as his cock plunged into me even harder than before.

"Who's cock feels the best, Avy!?!" He growled at me as he continued to bounce my body along his shaft. He was using the same cocky attitude with which he used to bully me before.

"Aahhhhh... Your cock..." I whimpered, giving in to his demands, "Yours... Yours... Your cock feels so fucking good..." I cried out in ecstasy as he bounced me closer and closer to orgasm.

He chuckled, "I knew you couldn't resist..." He grunted as he increased the pace, slamming me down onto his cock faster, "I knew I'd break you..."

"Fuck... Yes... Yes... Break me! Make me cum on your cock!" I begged shamelessly, my nails clawing at his back. I didn't care how desperate or slutty I seemed. All I wanted was to cum on his huge cock, and with one last thrust, he sent my body over the edge and into pure bliss.

"FUCK!! I'M CUMIIIIIING!!!!!" I moaned, screaming so loud the sound echoed throughout the empty gymnasium as my pussy exploded.

"Oh fuck... this white slut's pussy's clenching around my cock..." he groaned as my pussy clamped around his shaft tightly, "I'm fucking cumming too, Avy... Fuck..." He grunted as he buried his cock deep in my pussy and erupted violently.

"Take my cum you slutty coach!!" he roared as I milked him dry, spraying my insides with jet after jet of thick, hot semen. I came with an explosive orgasm that made my whole body tremble uncontrollably until he finally let go of me gently.