The Suburban Mom Pt. 05

Story Info
Marcia takes it anally for the first time.
1.8k words
4.5
15.1k
20

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16

Marcia heard nothing from Michelle during the weeks that followed and, quite honestly, didn't lose much sleep thinking about the whole business. In retrospect, it all seemed a bit surreal. She thought of contacting Lana, but didn't because she couldn't trust her. She knew how ambitious she was for her husband's preferment in the church, and now she knew that she lusted after Connor too.

Finally, it was time for Connor to head west for the conference in the LA area. Marcia had lost no time arranging another meeting with Vesna, and found herself in the familiar environs of her flat (and more especially her bedroom) the day after her husband had waved her goodbye.

Vesna was wearing loose fitting sweatpants and a T-shirt through which her nipples already showed prominently. Marcia was soon naked on the bed with Vesna between her legs eating her out in her special way. It certainly beat Lana's rather anemic performance, that was for sure.

Marcia soon achieved orgasm under the Croat's skilled and passionate approach, but was surprised that the Croat girl had not removed her clothing. All that changed when Marcia was lying there in a state of post-coital bliss. Vesna pulled off first her T-shirt and then with considerably more difficulty her pants. As the pants were eased off, Marcia saw the cause of the problem: she was wielding what looked to the inexperienced housewife to be a giant cock.

"You don't intend to use that on me?" she asked, reckoning it must be a couple of inches at least longer than Connor's as well as being considerably thicker.

"This is the surprise I told you about last time," said Vesna. "I promise you that will love it."

"Is that the only one you have?" queried Marcia. "It looks awfully big."

"I do have others," said Vesna, "but they are bigger than this one."

"My God!" thought Marcia. "How many of these things does this girl have?"

"Look," she said to Vesna, placing her arm on the girl's shoulder. "I really appreciate the thought but I don't think I'd be able to, well you know, accommodate it."

"Why don't we try an inch or two, and if you don't like it you just tell me and we'll stop."

What Vesna didn't add was that all the American women (married as well as unmarried) that she had made love to couldn't get enough of her dildo-wielding skills. Many had started on the small one before graduating to the medium and finally the large models.

"Well, okay," said Marcia, eying the phallus as if it was a dangerous animal.

"The first time I recommend you take it doggie style. I will apply plenty of lubrication so it will enter you very comfortably."

Marcia couldn't quite believe that but made no objection to Vesna having a go. If it didn't work out, as Marcia was certain it wouldn't, then no harm would have been done. It certainly felt nice when Vesna's strong but gentle fingers began to spread lube on her labia and then, easing her lips apart, inside her vagina. She then applied plenty to the silicone tube until the liquid was dripping onto the bedsheets.

Placing her hands on Marcia's ass cheeks, she pushed the fake cock inside Marcia's pussy. In one easy movement it had gone almost the whole way in. Marcia, almost bursting with desire, had no idea that this was the case and told Vesna she could push it in a little further. Vesna obliged and then began pumping the older woman rhythmically. The effect on her was instantaneous.

"Oh my God! Don't stop! Fuck me harder!"

Vesna increased the rate at which she was driving the phallus into the soccer mom. She was working so hard that the sweat was running down from her forehead down her nose and even into her eyes. This woman was taking to it like a duck to water, she thought. Before long, she would be demanding the medium one at least - probably the giant too!

"For fuck's sake, Vesna, is that the best you can do?"

"You asked for it," the Croat said to herself, as she adjusted the angle slightly and drove the shaft in as deep as it would go.

Finally, Marcia's resistance was broken, a moment she marked by screaming wildly as a tremendous orgasm racked her body. Predictably enough, Marcia wanted something that would satisfy her better. Vesna of course had reckoned on this but had another surprise in store for her oversexed friend.

"I can let you have the medium one but -" she hadn't got any further when Marcia interrupted her.

"Give me the biggest! I hardly felt that one."

"Of course I could, but I have another suggestion."

Marcia was all ears.

"I have a specialised one here that is designed for anal penetration. Would you like that?"

"Oh, gosh! Wow!" Marcia breathed, excited beyond measure but also gripped by a sudden feeling of the deepest apprehension.

Connor had expressed the desire on various occasions to "do her in the ass", as he so romantically put it, but she had always said no, unhappy at the idea of having her most private space violated. So why then was she now feeling so aroused at the picture of Vesna plunging one of these monsters into her asshole? The very use of the word (which revolted her when Connor used it) turned her on in ways she could hardly put into words.

"Oh, I don't know," she said, her iciness visibly melting away in front of the strap-on-wielding Croat.

"Let me just get the other one," she said, to no objection from her lover.

The one Vesna came back wearing (she kept it outside for some reason) was noticeably shorter than the one Marcia had experienced. Bizarrely, given her earlier fear, Marcia's first thought was whether it would be big enough to satisfy her. Her second thought was more sensible: "Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's see how this one feels before thinking about upsizing."

"Okay, let's do it," said Marcia, feeling as if she were about to commit a criminal act.

This time, Vesna didn't bother with lube (at least not at first), as she started to feast on the married woman's asshole, once again showing greater skill and giving greater pleasure than Alyssa.

"Fuck it! I'm going to come!" cried Marcia, as the pattern that Vesna had witnessed so many times continued to manifest itself.

Not letting Marcia rest, Vesna lubed Marcia's asshole and the dildo, then inched it forward into the older woman's glory hole. When Marcia started gurgling, Vesna knew that everything was going according to plan. She decided a bit of chat was in order to help catapult her over the edge.

"Your husband begged you to let him do this and you refused, didn't you?"

"They all do," she continued. "Men are pigs. Only a woman knows how to bring real pleasure to another woman."

One, two, three, four. Four thrusts (well below average) were all that were required to send Marcia over the edge - her decibel levels reaching new heights.

Once again there was to be no rest for Marcia, but this time it was of her own volition. She was keen (make that desperate) to lick Vesna's asshole. It was, she thought, the least she could do.

One of the things Vesna really liked about Marcia was that she was a quick learner; another was that she was generous - always looking for ways in which she could repay her for her kindness. This was a good example, and Vesna (knowing what a good lover Marcia was) was only too happy to let her cater to her needs.

Marcia, who was in all honesty a bit worried about how things would, well, taste, was pleasantly surprised by the nutty flavour she encountered.

"I could certainly get used to this," she thought.

She knew though that with Vesna being so experienced in the ways of Sapphic love, she'd have to be on top of her game if she had any chance of getting her to come. She thought of sticking her finger in her butt but wasn't sure she could pull it off, so, instead, as she continued to rim the Croatian's tight bud, she slipped a finger into her pussy, which received it gladly. Memories came flooding back to both of them of the fisting Vesna had received as a coda to their first meeting on this very bed.

"Surely she isn't thinking of putting her whole hand inside me again?" thought Vesna, who had reconciled herself to the fact that she wouldn't be achieving a climax, as creditably as Marcia was performing.

When the second finger slid in, Vesna exaggerated her moan, just to ensure that she and the soccer mom were on the same page. The entry of the third was greeted by a "Fuck!" and the fourth by an unfeigned "Don't stop!" As much as Vesna was getting aroused, Marcia was working herself up into a real lather. She really wanted to start frigging herself, but this was difficult when one hand was otherwise occupied and the other was helping to ease access to Vesna's glory hole.

"Ease of access be damned!" thought Marcia, using her nose much as an elephant uses her trunk to keep Vesna's cheeks apart.

Once her fingers got to work on her cunt, she knew she could come pretty much at will. Her challenge was to synchronise Vesna's climax with her own. She knew how much the little minx loved being fisted, so she'd delay things until she was begging her to add her thumb to the mix.

The signs were already very good; Vesna was moaning and groaning, and Marcia knew it was her pride alone that was stopping her from asking her less experienced partner to finish her off.

"Oh, God, yes! Fuck it! You know what I want!" the Croat cried out.

Taking her face out of Vesna's butt, Marcia used her sternest tone to tell the younger woman to tell her exactly what she wanted.

"You know what I want! You know what I need!" growled the Croat.

"Tell me or accept the consequences," said Marcia, really enjoying the feeling of empowerment.

"Fist me, Marcia! Make me come!"

"Good girl," said Marcia, resuming her post and her duties.

Again, though, she made the experienced lesbian wait. Her tongue was engaged on Vesna's rosebud, her fingers were working overtime on her own clit, but still the thumb remained a mere spectator in the whole business. Vesna was nearing boiling point in terms of her frustration.

"Stop fucking teasing me!" she yelled. "You're a cruel woman."

Marcia decided she'd have her final say before wrapping things up.

"Am I a bitch, Vesna?"

"You're a fucking bitch whore!" Vesna shouted at her.

"And you're a dyke home-wrecker!" Marcia shouted back.

Finally, in went the thumb, triggering the first of the many orgasms Vesna would luxuriate in.

"She's not having all the fun," thought Marcia, making a ball of her hand and driving it into her own pussy.

It was an orgasm she would never, ever forget.