The Suburban Mom Pt. 09

Story Info
Marcia walks in on Connor and Divine and is put in her place.
1.7k words
4.47
5.7k
14

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 26

Divine was naturally fearful that Marcia would be horrified to see her being fucked in the ass by her husband in her bed, but Marcia put her at ease in the best possible way with a kiss and an invitation to take a shower in their bathroom.

Connor went downstairs to get some refreshments. While he was on his own he took the opportunity to check his messages, sitting at the kitchen table for five minutes or so before grabbing a carton of orange juice and three glasses, as well as a bag of cheese puffs. When he re-entered the bedroom, he heard the sound of water cascading in the shower. As he walked over to the nightstand to deposit the things he had brought up, he caught another sound: the faint but unmistakable sound of a woman responding to sexual stimulation. As he walked towards the bathroom he could feel his penis stiffening against his robe.

Entering the bathroom, he was confronted by a picture that would remain with him for the rest of his life; one that would fuel many of his solitary moments of masturbation. Divine, her back to him, her legs apart and her hands high up on the tiles of the shower cubicle, was being eaten out by Marcia, who had taken up a fetal position on the floor, sitting with her face towards Connor - not that he was able to see much of it, her head being buried between the black girl's legs.

Connor undid the thick corded belt of his bathrobe and let the garment fall open. Taking hold of his now fully engorged penis, he began to rub it urgently, craving release. He wondered if Marcia could see him through the curtain of water and steam and flesh, but felt pretty sure she could. While Connor was attempting to gain release, Divine attained hers courtesy of his wife's skilful tongue, her cries cutting through the noise of the shower and feeding his innate insecurities.

Had he been able to achieve a comparable result from his oral administrations, he wondered. Had she made that kind of noise even when he was fucking her? Maybe when he did her in the ass, he concluded.

Talking about asses, Marcia had now slipped out from her niche and had had a word in Divine's ear. The upshot was that the girl bent down with her palms on the floor; she was quite flexible enough to adopt this position, which left her ass high in the air, but how long she could keep it up, Connor wasn't quite so sure. The reason for the change of position soon became clear to Connor and led directly to his hard-won orgasm.

Marcia zeroed in on Divine's asshole and began to lick it with vigour, using her fingers to ease her access to her bud. How Connor wanted to walk into the shower, tell his wife to take a watching brief and drive his meat through the black girl's back door once more. But he understood, albeit reluctantly, that he had had his turn, and turned his attention back to the sexy show that was being performed in front of him. Inevitably, his cock, which he had never known to be so permanently hard for so long, began to swell once again, residual gloop still oozing from its head.

Whatever Marcia was doing to the girl it was certainly working, as she came for the second time in a matter of minutes. Marcia made her turn round (when she saw Connor for the first time, Divine looked surprised, but where else had she been expecting him to be?) and engaged her in a kiss - a kiss that was so hot it was almost molten. Stepping out of the shower, after another word to the girl, Marcia grabbed a towel, wiped herself down in a desultory manner as if she was in a hurry, and, before heading to the bedroom, told her husband to "keep her warm" for her. She would only be a couple of minutes, she said.

Connor threw off his robe, letting it soak up some of the water that now streaked the bathroom floor, and flew into the shower. He kissed Divine as close to the way that his wife had done that he could manage before kissing her tits with an almost manic intensity. Knowing he didn't have much time left, he dropped to his knees - the water now running over his forehead and down his nose - and drove his tongue inside the aptly named Divine. He really wasn't expecting the black girl to come, so when she began to cry out and dig her nails into his shoulders so hard that it hurt he was in seventh heaven.

True to her word, Marcia returned after perhaps five minutes, wearing her silk dressing gown. Connor was a little disappointed, as he thought this meant the conclusion of the evening's entertainment. Divine was still in the shower, which Connor considered rather odd, until Marcia handed her gown to her husband and revealed that she had equipped herself with a massive cock - a massive rubber cock.

Connor looked from Marcia, who had a steely look in her eyes, to Divine, who showed what she thought of developments by inserting a finger (make that two fingers) into her juicy twat.

"Fuck it!" Connor thought, as he watched his wife walk into the cubicle. "She's going to fuck her in the shower!"

Marcia made the supple black girl stretch out and place her palms against the tiles. Her back was almost perfectly level, her legs perhaps a foot apart. Marcia prised them open a little further then, grabbing hold of Divine's breasts (none too gently), brought the dildo (it must have been nine inches long, at least) to her pussy and positively rammed it home.

From that point until Marcia finally withdrew her fake cock from Divine's pussy five or six minutes later, it is no exaggeration to say that the black beauty wasn't quiet for one moment. Some of what came out of her mouth, Connor was able to understand. Mainly Divine was berating Marcia for abusing her; once she told her tormentor that she would report her to Pastor Donaldson. But most of her vocalizations were merely cuss words, with liberal use of the word "cunt", aimed directly at Connor's wife. Towards the end, the vocabulary changed quite markedly, as Divine began to fear that the end was coming.

"Don't stop! Fuck, yes! Don't stop!"

This formula was repeated three or four times, resulting in Marcia (cruelly, Connor thought, from where he stood) telling Divine that she was a black whore, who must be punished for seducing her husband.

"Home wrecker!" Marcia shouted at the girl, her hands, which were now on her hips working in combination with her legs and her pelvis to drive the dildo so deep that Connor feared his wife might hurt the girl.

"Aaagh!" screamed Divine, as the first of what appeared to Connor to be several orgasms racked her body.

Marcia, seamlessly changing from sexual predator to gracious homemaker, turned off the faucets, stepped out of the shower, got Divine a towel and told her to go through to the bedroom. She removed her strap-on and put her silk robe back on. Connor retrieved his bathrobe from the floor, went back to the bedroom and handed round the drinks. Despite the lateness of the hour, the contrast between the babysitter's black skin and the white towel she was wrapped in caused Connor's cock to twitch violently. It was just as well that he had tethered it down under his belt.

As Divine sat on the edge of the bed, sipping her orange juice and in no obvious hurry to get back to the apartment she shared with another young woman, the same idea seemed to come to Mr and Mrs Regan simultaneously.

"Lie on the bed, Divine."

Marcia's voice was level and not loud, but it carried tremendous authority. Divine handed the older woman her drink, let the towel drop to the carpet and lay on her back in the middle of the bed.

"My husband and I would like to show you how much we appreciate your work as a babysitter and how much we love you as a human being."

"Isn't that true, darling?"

"Absolutely. You have been a real blessing to us, Divine, and we don't want you to think that we take you for granted."

While he was giving his little speech, his wife had started kissing the black girl again. But she was crouched to one side of her, leaving plenty of room for Connor. He in turn was about to suckle on Divine's magnificent tits when he had a change of mind. He dragged his wife off the black girl and threw her onto her back across the bed. Sensitive to what he was planning, Divine had shifted quickly so she was kneeling at the top of the bed, waiting until Connor made his move before she made hers.

As she expected, Connor was in no mood for subtlety or foreplay. He opened his wife's legs wide and drove his unsleeping penis into her. Marcia cried out in pain; she wasn't ready, she wasn't wet. But they all knew that would change very quickly. Within a matter of seconds Divine had lowered herself onto Marcia's face, her own face looking at Connor. What she saw was a man with a mission. It was a dual mission as it appeared to Divine: to both pleasure his wife and punish her.

For some reason (probably attention-seeking, possibly perversity) Marcia was refusing to eat Divine out. Noticing this, Connor took her to task severely.

"Eat Divine's sweet cunt!"

As an encouragement, he withdrew his cock from her pussy entirely before pushing it back in forcefully. This helped put Marcia back on message, lapping at the girl's sweet cunt, as the nectar began to flow once again. Connor and Divine leant forward and met in a torrid embrace, forming the apex of a triangle, with Marcia as the base. When they parted, both arched their bodies backwards, each preparing for their final climax of a memorable evening. It was Divine who came first, propped up on her hands, her back bent like a bow. Just 30 seconds later, the husband and wife team joined her, each crying out in abandoned release.