All Comments on 'The Suburban Mom Pt. 09'

by The_Veil_of_Isis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JohnPaulJrJohnPaulJr10 months ago

This chapter is very short and seems as if it could have been included in the Suburban Wife Pt 8. Having said that, the threesome between the aptly named Divine and the main protagonists is done well and the characters are, as always, very well drawn. So much so, that they live on in the mind after one has finished reading about them.

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

I do so much enjoy this story. This chapter was a little short but that has to happen from time to time to end a scene before starting a new one. In this chapter I loved the scenes of divine sitting on Marcias face at the end as well as when her hubby caught her in the shower eating both holes of Miss Divine. The ravaging of Devine in the bathroom I could have done without but was written well. as you already know I like seeing Marcia giving pleasure rather than receiving . In these two last chapters what I thought was the most erotic for me was the idea of race play. Thanks again.

FergietimeFergietime10 months ago

A beautifully constructed coda to the story of Divine. Looking forward to reading more about this gorgeous empowered woman in later instalments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Veil_of_Isis@The_Veil_of_Isis
I am in my mid/late twenties and love painting and handcrafting. I have recently started writing again, encouraged by the success of a short story in an online competition. I took a creative writing minor at college. I am straight but bicurious.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES