The Suburban Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But for now (and if all went well, for the foreseeable future) all of Alyssa's attention was fixed in this truly yummy mom, a woman who exuded sexuality without even realizing it.

"You can't get better than that," Alyssa thought.

By the time the crèche was beginning to break up and moms were coming to collect their little ones, Alyssa had already devised her plan of attack that would (she was certain) end up with the two of them making love in Marcia's own bed.

Chapter 4

When Marcia met up with her family after the various services had concluded, she had had time to compose herself after her meeting with Alyssa. Looking back at what had passed between them, she began to wonder why she had got herself into such a flap. The girl had told her what a beautiful name she had, but what else had happened to suggest that the young woman was interested in her romantically.

"Gee!" she thought in the relative comfort that distance in time and space conveys. "She must think I'm really odd. After my performance in the crèche, even if (and now I'm sure I'm mistaken) she found me attractive before, she will have had all her fire quenched!"

It only goes to show how wrong we can all be in matters of the heart.

The following Saturday Marcia decided to play safe by asking Connor to take the boys to soccer practice. On the way over, he took the opportunity to ask them if Grant was still coaching them this semester. He had taken an instant dislike to Grant (a short, stocky figure who despite his appearance fancied himself as a bit of a ladies' man) ever since the time he had turned up one day around a year ago in the SUV to find the coach in conversation with his wife on the side-lines while the children were playing a game under the watchful eye of the other coaches. He had never mentioned his displeasure to Marcia and her complete lack of embarrassment about the matter had convinced him anyway that nothing untoward was going on. But still the suspicion lingered.

When the boys said he was, he bridled internally, but his attention was soon taken up by the new girl they started to talk about. At first, he actually wasn't very interested, as he thought they were talking about one of the participants, but when it became clear they were referring to a new coach (from Europe, they said with a funny accent and a funny name - Vesna) his interest was piqued. It wasn't that he was even thinking of being unfaithful to Marcia (something he had never been); it was rather that he was in a flirtatious mood. He'd see how excited he could make this recent immigrant with his attentions. He'd heard that they were always looking to improve their fortunes by snaring a wealthy American.

He spotted her almost as soon as the practice had begun but she always seemed to be on the other side of the pitch. For her part, she had been disappointed to see the boys arrive with what had to be their father, and had decided she didn't really want to engage in conversation with him. With more than 20 kids to look after, there was plenty to be getting on with anyway.

Connor attempted to speak with the boyish-looking woman at the break, but as he was walking towards her his name was called by Jim, one of the other parents, who had just arrived.

"Damn and blast it!" said Connor under his breath, as he prepared himself to talk to the insurance salesman, who loved nothing better than chewing the fat with those he considered his mates.

Personally, he didn't think of himself as a friend of Jim's, but that wasn't going to stop the Texan assailing him with his latest stories, which usually concerned his work or his women, and always concerned himself. Reconciling himself to the need to have a conversation with this nuisance, Connor managed to get himself into a position from which he could watch the European woman as she talked with various other parents, who today all seemed to be women besides Jim and himself.

"Oh, well," he thought, "I'll have a chat with her when the practice finishes. She's sure to be glad of a bit of male company after having to listen to the yakking of all those women."

Which just goes to show how wrong you can get people, I suppose. For when the practice ended, the slender girl disappeared into the building the coaches used as an office and changing rooms, and Connor had no choice but to take the kids home, at their insistence by way of the local donut place.

When he got home, he asked Marcia what she'd talked with Vesna about. It was fortunate that when he spoke to her his wife was at the sink, since he was unable to see that she turned scarlet. It was fortunate too that her eldest piped up to say that they had told Dad all about their new coach on the way to practice.

"Well, not everything, I hope," thought Marcia, the redness finally draining from her face, as she got stuck into a particularly nasty grease stain on a plate that had been allowed to lie about in the den for several days at least.

When Marcia finally addressed Connor's question, she said they'd talked about the children, of course. This time she could see the colour rising to her husband's cheeks, as he knew that his wife had rumbled him for his interest in the new female.

"Ha!" she thought. "That should shut him up!"

Marcia was pleased that she'd got through the week without any of the impure thoughts that she had recently been the victim of. She thought she had really turned a corner. She, Marcia, a lesbian! She laughed at the thought. That night Connor was keen to have sex and Marcia had the luxury of teasing him about the new football coach.

"I hope it's not her face you're seeing when you penetrate me," she said, talking about as dirty as she ever got.

"I didn't even get to see her face," Connor replied, even as his penis began to strain against his shorts.

The sex was simply wonderful that night. Connor wanted to take her doggie style, and Marcia complied without a murmur. She still hadn't come though and delighted Connor by asking him to hoist her on the dresser and do her there.

"What has come over my conservative wife?" he thought, ascribing the change (as nearly all men would) to his own prowess and animal magnetism.

As Connor felt himself getting close to coming again, it wasn't the new soccer coach's face he was seeing. He was looking straight into his wife's eyes and thinking he had never seen her look so beautiful. She'd been to the spa that week and also the manicurist, and she'd had her toenails done in a really sexy shade of blood red. He managed to hold himself back until he could tell she was coming. And what an orgasm it was!

His penis acted like a lightning conductor, picking up the waves as they rolled up from inside her and broke in her pussy. He'd never felt anything like it in all the years he'd known her.

As the final wave broke over her, she cried out (her eyes closed), telling him not to stop and even using the f-word - something he'd never heard her say before. As his sperm flew the short distance between his body and hers, he thought he was the luckiest man in the world.

Exactly what he would have been thinking had he realised that his wife had at that moment a mental picture of Vesna laying on her back on this same bed with her legs spread wide apart and her own tongue thrashing her pussy as if it was the last pussy on earth, is something that it is best perhaps that we will never know.

12