The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Eldon showed that he was a decent person. How many other men would rejoice to be able to slip into a woman's body, and play with themselves, or worse? What would she do, if given a chance to experience having a cock? She didn't know, but a slight thrill at the idea scared her. She liked being a woman. Felt comfortable in her own skin. But there was still a bit of curiosity as to what the other half felt.

The Secret Service agents were the first to exit the car. If they'd thought anything odd about the way the interior was way too large for the exterior, they never showed it. Professional to the core, one of them poked their heads in and stated it was all clear.

Megan suspected that the car could have moved them all past security, but also supposed that Lyden had directed it not to do so, to ensure they didn't start a fight or scare anyone when they suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

They were all checked for weapons, and Shlee had her cell phone confiscated. Eldon hid his second set of arms under his shirt, making him look wider than Mandy really was.

The building they entered was one she didn't recognize. It was large, with marble columns outside, and a white façade. Part of her marveled that she was allowed to walk in with the rest. She understood the President and Ambassador Snow being allowed to go through security, but a simple word from Martha was all it took to get the rest of them in.

"What is that monster doing here?" a loud voice demanded as soon as they entered a massive room. Tiered seats semi-circled one half, leading down to a dais where the vice-president stood at a podium. A rotund senator that sounded like he was from the deep south glared at them as he pointed to Brock in his magic water suit. "After their attack in Wyoming, we don't want any of their kind here."

"Senator Buseldorf," Martha said, facing the fat man, "I'm sure you've heard of what happened before the bombing of the Whitehouse? The last time that the Paladonic Knights tried to cover their tracks? This woman here can coax the truth from any situation." She pointed to where Eldon stood in Mandy's body. "If you don't remember, just think of how disgraced senators Otton and McConley confessed to their treason."

Buseldorf paled at those words, and sat back in his seat, though he continued to glare as they walked down to the dais. The Vicepresident nodded to her, releasing the podium for her to stand behind. Everyone else stopped in the aisle, except for Eldon, who stood by the president.

"Senators," Martha greeted them in a tone that somehow combined familiarity with a demand to be heard. "I've caught the rumors about Ambassador Snow and me. Let me set the record straight right here while I can tell no lies. I count Ambassador Snow as a friend to not only me, but also our great nation, and the human race as a whole. However, I am not, nor have I ever been in a romantic relationship with him.

"Now then, with that out of the way—" she tried to continue, but a woman near the front who was scarecrow thin and had the weathered face and shape of a hawk interrupted.

"How do we know that you can't lie?"

The grin that crossed Martha's face was more feral than friendly. "Senator Seamons, I'm so glad you asked. You will be in the field of effect as well from your seat. No, no. Don't get up and move. You wanted to know, and what better way than for you to answer a question?"

"I'm not the one making claims of truth," Seamons declared as she stood up. However, the Secret Service agents moved to cut her off. They firmly, but politely, indicated she should retake her seat. After a moment, she swallowed and did so.

"I promise not to embarrass you, and ask you about that incident with the coffee boy a couple years ago," Martha said, never losing her toothy smile. Even Shlee would be jealous of how hungry Martha looked.

There were a few snickers, but also a fair bit of grumbling.

Seamons didn't speak, but after another glance at the agents, she nodded. Megan couldn't remember which party Seamons belonged to but suspected that it was the opposite of Martha's.

"Two years ago, there was an attack on our embassy in Dubai, remember?" Martha asked, her voice remaining professional, but Megan was close enough to see the glint in her eyes. She also noted the way color drained from Seamon's face. "I ordered that embassy to be closed, and the staff removed a week prior, but it didn't happen. Why?"

Seamons swallowed a couple times before regaining her feet and squaring her shoulders. She didn't try to flee but met Martha's gaze with a fierce one of her own. "I have always stated that the order was intercepted before reaching the ambassador and his staff. And the results of the investigation afterward backed that up. Why are you bringing it up now?"

Martha's smile never wavered. "A very political answer, Senator. And yes, every word you just spoke was the truth. However, it didn't answer my question. Why wasn't the embassy—that we knew could not be properly defended—closed, and everyone moved to safety before the attack—that we had credible intel stated would happen—occurred?"

"I have stated—" Seamons began, but Martha's crisp tone cut her off.

"Don't tell us what you've already said. The investigation that you led concluded that the request didn't reach the embassy because it was intercepted. I don't want to hear that again. I want you to tell us why the order wasn't received by the embassy?"

"I—What do you want me to say," the senator stumbled over her words and looked around. Panic colored her face as she searched for allies and found none.

"The truth," Martha softened her voice, but her eyes remained hard.

"That's... I... Well..." Seamons worked to find the words to speak as the assembly mumbled even louder. No one chuckled now as it was apparent that Seamons was trying to cover something up.

"Seven brave men and women lost their lives in that attack," Martha pressed. "American lives, that we are all sworn to protect, govern, and serve. Just state why the embassy wasn't closed, and we can continue."

Seamon's eyes roamed the room, seeking allies, but no one met her pleading gaze. Her lips twitched once, twice, then she faced the president's gaze and spoke. "I was too busy getting fucked silly when the email arrived in my in-box. As the young man plowed me from behind, my head landed on the keyboard, and I somehow deleted the order. I realized my mistake after the attack, and I paid the IT guy to cover my tracks as we pretended to investigate. It really shouldn't have come through as an email, anyway."

"Well, I must apologize," Martha said, a flush entering her angry demeanor. "I said I wouldn't embarrass you, but it seems to have happened anyway. How many of the others investigating knew the truth?"

"I... What?" Seamons looked confused for a moment, then all color fled her face. "Oh, fuck. It was an accident! You have to believe me! It... It's your fault, anyway! If you weren't so friendly with the Lydonese, the Arab countries would still be our allies. Your policies are to blame for their deaths."

Martha's face remained stoic while Seamons ran out of steam. Then she faced the rest of the assemblage. "As you can see, no one can lie in the presence of this woman." A roar went up as Seamons was hauled from the room by security. Megan didn't know what would become of the senator, but suspected her career—at the very least—was over. It was too bad that this session wasn't being filmed to catch that on camera, but she hoped someone managed to sneak in a recording device to catch that spectacle. Martha grabbed a wooden hammer and banged it several times until the room grew silent.

"As I was saying. No one can lie. So let me state without any political rambling or subterfuge, that the horrific events in Wyoming were not the result of an attack by the Lydonese, but a failed ploy by the Paldonic Knights. I have in my possession a dossier stating which politicians are under the thumb of the Terrorist Knights, and what they're further plans are."

"I heard it was the Knights trying to fight the Lydonese, and those monsters detonated the bomb," someone yelled from the crowd.

"I heard that the Knights set it off as a last-ditch effort to kill some new evil that was trying to enter our world," another senator said, this one a female.

"I'm sure that's exactly what you heard from your constituents, Senator Hammerlaw," Martha nodded to a skinny fellow in a gray suit and white cowboy hat who'd spoken first. "It was your state that housed and protected the Knights. And it was your state that ultimately paid the price of your hubris."

"Well, they paid me pretty well to let them conduct their business in peace," Hammerlaw shouted and banged his hand against the table in front of him, as though he denied the claims instead of admitting them. His eyes widened comically as he realized his mistake, but he continued to speak, instead of shutting up. "And furthermore, I secretly visit gay clubs when I can. I love the feeling of taking a hard cock up my ass."

What lie was he trying to tell that let that nugget slip? Megan wondered.

Silence fell on the floor. Everyone looked at one another, and more than a few hands lifted to cover mouths to stop any words from inadvertently slipping out.

"I have thirteen illegitimate children," one man shouted all of a sudden, breaking the hush.

Another woman screamed, "I've been laundering money from my state for over a decade to pay for my plastic surgery."

Megan turned to face the president and noticed Mandy's eyes widen in fear. Before anyone could move, Martha leaned forward and spoke into the mic. "Ambassador Snow's son has an amazing cock. In my dreams, I've fucked him countless times."

The room burst into pandemonium as people started to shout their darkest secrets. Megan didn't feel like saying anything in particular and simply kept her mouth shut. Shlee stared around in fear, hands raised, and claws out as her mouth elongated into a muzzle. Several senators saw her, pointed, and screamed.

Eldon suddenly stood at her side, back in his true form. "I knew this was a bad idea!" He shouted to be heard over the din. "There must be something wrong with me when I take her form."

The door in the back banged open, and everyone turned to see the real Mandy and half-dragon Mei enter, an unbound Becky right behind them. A few senators screamed and passed out. Megan didn't understand the fear. Mei looked frightening with her horns, tail, and wings, but not enough to cause that kind of reaction. And they didn't know that Becky worked for the Knights, now.

Becky! What is she doing free? The answer hit her almost immediately. Mandy and Mei wouldn't know that Becky was evil now, and must have freed her. She reached behind her to grab a gun and then remembered that she left her weapons in the car. Megan couldn't do much against magic, but she adopted a defensive stance. She knew twelve different forms of martial arts and would defend those around her to the best of her abilities.

The newcomers spotted them, despite the chaos. Mandy and Becky rushed towards them, while Mei twisted a finger in her ear as though the din was uncomfortable to hear. She didn't run as she followed the other two but sauntered down the aisle that cleared for Mandy and Becky. Did Becky brainwash Mandy too? Megan didn't know, but she stopped Eldon from going to his wife. He would be thinking more with his heart than his head.

The looks in their eyes are wrong, Megan thought as she planted one palm against Eldon's broad chest. She saw him give her a strange look, but wonder of wonders, he didn't try to push past her. She ignored the warmth that suffused her, knowing that he trusted her opinion. Now she only hoped she wasn't a fool. They look happy, but worried. Not like they're getting ready to attack...

Mandy stopped and stared at where Megan stood between her and her husband. "What's going on?" She shouted to be heard, waving her upper right hand at the commotion around them. "Mei showed up, said you were all kidnapped. Then Gaia said you'd already escaped, and we would find you here. Why do you look like you're ready to tear my head off, and why is this place in such a shambles?"

Megan didn't wait for anyone else to answer, though she noted the tears streaming down Becky's face.

"How do you feel about the big lug behind me?" Megan asked, keeping her eyes locked on Mandy's. She knew the other woman couldn't lie and waited for the answer.

Mandy's brows drew down in confusion before she said, "I love him with all my heart. He's my husband. Why the hell are you stopping me from reaching him?"

Megan breathed a short sigh, then nodded to Becky. "And her?"

Mandy grimaced and shook her head. "Megan, I don't know what's going on, but you're coming between my husband and me. You promised never to do that. I like you, but not enough to stop me from pummeling your ass if you don't get out of my way."

Megan opened her mouth to speak, but Eldon finally spoke behind her. "I love you, too, my wonderful wife. Megan is just being protective because Becky was trying to kill us a little bit ago. She was brainwashed, though she doesn't believe it." Megan felt a firm hand land on her shoulder. "Megan, let my wife through, please. I'd really like to hold her in my arms. Keep an eye on Becky, though. Oh, and thank you."

Megan took a half step to the side and let Mandy by. When Becky rushed forward, Megan moved with all the speed she had and used her martial arts training to bring Becky to the ground in a hold that locked up her arms. She was as careful as she could be of the woman's pregnant stomach, but that wasn't going to stop her from protecting her friends.

"What are you doing?" Mandy demanded, but Megan ignored her.

"I'm not..." Becky started, then choked off. She tried several more times to speak, but couldn't get very much out.

"She hasn't been able to say much since we untied her," Mei said, finally reaching them. Quiet was finally descending in the large chamber, though Megan noted several paramedics caring for fallen senators. "But we got the gist of it. Her mind is fractured, and she's confused, but she's no threat to my family."

Megan didn't know what was going on and turned to look at where Eldon, Mandy, and Shlee held one another. The three were talking, but Mandy shook her head.

"We found her tied up and gagged in the car. I can't believe she's alive! As soon as I touched her while untying her, she went into convulsions," Mandy explained.

"I held her down until she recovered," Mei added. "When she came to, she broke down into tears and did her best to explain, but she finds it hard to talk around Mandy. I'm sure my dad can fill in the rest of the details, but what's happening here? I know humans can get violent, but Dad always claimed things weren't this bad."

"It's my fault," Eldon said, and if Megan didn't know better, she'd think he was on the verge of tears. "Mandy, I'm so sorry, but I was using your form to make the senators confess, and to try and get the vote to go against the Knights. I... I didn't know you... you would..."

Mandy pulled him into a fierce hug, wrapping him tight in her four arms, and there was no mistaking the tears in her eyes as she comforted her husband. Megan remained confused, but Lyden's arrival and his disapproving glare at Megan reminded her that she was still holding Becky down.

Megan stood and then offered a hand to help Becky up. The older woman refused the offering and slowly gained her feet, keeping her red, raw, and tear-stained eyes on her husband.

"S...s—sorry," she spoke brokenly through stiff lips. To Megan, it appeared that she was fighting herself to say the words, but with Mandy there, they had to be true.

"Is... is she free of the mind-altering?" Lyden asked, and the cautious hope in his voice nearly broke Megan's heart.

"I felt something shift in her when we came into contact earlier," Mandy said, "but nothing since. Without someone to read her thoughts and verify, I think she's struggling to come to terms with what happened. It's almost like two people are fighting for control of her. She didn't tell us everything, but we pieced together enough to know that something was done to her mind."

Before anything else could be said, Lyden lunged forward and swept his wife into his arms. Becky held him for a brief moment, then shoved him away, screaming, "No! Not... Not safe." Becky dropped into a crouch and held her head, shaking.

"Let's leave them be," Eldon said right behind Megan, making her jump. "I can't stand to see her like that, and I don't think they want us watching them, either."

Brock joined them as they made their way through the crowded aisle. Some people called out to them, calling them monsters and worse. Megan knew bigotry existed in the world, but having grown up as a middle-class white woman, she hadn't really understood how bad it could truly be. Nor how inventive some of the insults were.

"Damn it," Shlee swore as they reached the door and picked up their phones. "My boss is pissed. Somehow channel twelve already has the scoop here, and is... let's see..." Shlee scrolled through her phone for a moment, swearing and cursing as she went. "Fuuuck! Eldon, this isn't good. Your dad is going to want to know about this as soon as possible. You go tell him. Mandy, you should probably go with him, or go hide in the car. The reports list you specifically as the cause of the chaos. Megan, you're with me. It's time for a sequel to your earlier interview and damage control. We've got our work cut out for us because the sequel needs to be better than the original."

The speed and demeanor in which Shlee spoke made Megan's head reel, but she followed the other woman past several ambulances, and to a news van that looked similar to the one earlier, but with a different camerawoman.

"How bad is it, Josie?" Shlee asked as the woman came forward with a camera already on her shoulder.

Suddenly, another woman with short brown hair stepped up, mic in hand, and asked, "So, Shlee, is it true what the reports are saying?" The mic was shoved in front of Shlee, who growled but backed up a step.

"What the hell is this, Karen?" Shlee demanded. "You're the tech, not the reporter!"

"Language!" Karen hissed, then brought the mic back to her mouth. "We're live. Early reports from inside claim to have seen you change into a werewolf as your, um, friends attacked congress. Care to comment?"

Megan noted the way Shlee's hands flexed and wondered how close the other woman was to losing her temper. Before she could, Megan stepped in front of the camera and added a little extra Texas twang to her voice as she spoke.

"Now, I don't know about Ms. Olsen becoming a werewolf and all," Megan made sure to look right into Karen's challenging gaze. "But what I can tell you is that if not for Ambassador Snow's family, things would have been worse. In fact, Shlee Olsen here helped several people out, despite the hallucinations we were all seeing in there. I don't know if it was gas or what, but there was some crazy shi—uh, stuff going on."

"It's Megan, right?" Karen asked, moving the mic back and forth. "Hallucinatory gas wouldn't affect cameras, and yet Channel Twelve has somehow gained footage showing Shlee Olsen—longtime reporter on this channel—changing into a werewolf. Some people are even claiming that her reporting in the past has heavily favored the Lydonese, despite the repeated attacks from their world."

"Attacks from..." Megan trailed off at the audacity of the woman. Before she could continue, Karen shoved a screen in front of her that clearly showed Shlee transforming into a werewolf with Senators all around.