The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clear proof that this was an attack from the Lydonese," Karen crowed as though she'd won some battle.

Megan didn't understand how the video was taken. All of their electronics were confiscated before they entered. "Illusion magic," she said, but knew it didn't come out as confident as she wanted.

A furry hand landed on Megan's shoulder as Karen's eyes expanded in fear. Turning, she saw Shlee in full werewolf form, grinning at the camera and licking her lips.

"Yes, I am a werewolf, but what happened in there was not an attack on the government by the Lydonese. It was orchestrated by the Paladonic Knights. It was their bombs that went off in Wyoming, and their bomb that was discovered at the Pentagon. The Paladonic Knights are—"

"You heard it here first," Karen pulled the mic back to her mouth, cutting off Shlee and stepping in front of the camera. "Shlee Oslen was a werewolf all along. How many other Lydonese have infiltrated human society, and what is their ultimate goal? Are they really friends of humanity as Ambassador Snow would claim, or are they after something darker? More Sinister? Stay tuned here as we continue to investigate these underhanded practices."

Karen signaled to end the connection as Shlee let out a yowl. Megan moved to place herself between Shlee and the usurping reporter. Rage burned red in the werewolf's eyes, but even though Megan knew that Shlee could toss her aside like a ragdoll, she only had to put forth a token effort to keep Shlee back.

"Not the wisest move, pissing off a werewolf," Megan said over her shoulder.

"Are you kidding me?" Karen asked, glee filling her voice. "After that bombshell, I'll be guaranteed to make it to into syndication!"

"Not if you choose your words that poorly after the Knights detonated bombs on US soil," Megan snapped. She was tempted to help Shlee beat the woman to a pulp. Destroying Shlee's career and reputation, just so she could advance her career, was a dick move. She knew she couldn't live with herself if she followed through with that impulse, and suspected that Shlee felt the same.

Shlee's body shifted under her palm as she returned to her human form.

"Are you a werewolf, too?" Karen asked, not appearing in the least like she was afraid any longer. "Can I get an interview with you?"

"I'm not a werewolf," Megan told her. "I'm worse. I'm a pissed off Texan, and you just made a huge mistake." Before she had the time to rethink it, her fist shot out and made a satisfying crunch against Karen's nose.

"Did you getsch'at on camerwa?" Karen mumbled as she held her nose and picked herself off the ground.

Too late, Megan saw that the camera was still rolling. She cursed as she realized what Karen had done. Karen had manipulated the situation to try and catch Shlee going on a rampage. How stupid could she be? Had Shlee lost control, she would have killed Karen.

Unless Karen has some sort of protection against a werewolf? Megan didn't know and didn't want to stay near the woman any longer. She didn't have a chance to pull Shlee away, though.

"What is your game, Karen?" Shlee demanded. "Sucking cocks under desks not working fast enough for you? Everyone knows you're the office slut. Hell, on any given day, I've smelt between two to five guys on you. Oh, I'm sorry, are you still recording?"

Megan tried not to smile as Karen's face burned red. The smile broke anyway when she saw Mandy rushing towards them.

"I did what I had to do to get ahead," Karen spluttered, managing to talk through her busted nose. Except, her nose wasn't as busted as Megan thought it should be. Blood still dripped from behind Karen's hand, but otherwise, the nose almost looked unharmed. "The Daughters of Respite aren't as strong as we once were, and so yes, I sucked cocks and more to get into a position to help our cause out. You always pretended to be fair when reporting on events, but I knew the truth. I knew the monstrosity that lurked within you, and now the rest of the world knows too!"

She's a Daughter of Respite? Megan thought. She remembered something about them supposedly being all but immune to magic. That would explain why she wasn't afraid of Shlee.

"Traitor!" Shlee screamed at the woman. "Don't you know that the D.O.R. are all Lydonese that were kidnapped and magically twisted? You're one also!"

"I refuse to believe the propaganda spouted by your filth," Karen literally spat at Megan and Shlee's feet. "After today, and the plans the Knights and we put into action, your kind will be reviled and hunted into extinction. And only then will humanity rule the world as God intended us to."

"What plans?" Shlee demanded.

But Mandy was close enough for Megan to see the expression on her face. She was scared. The rest of that group followed close afterward, and only one Secret Service agent—bloody and limping—accompanied the President. The large black man did his best to shield her as he followed in their wake.

"We've got to go," Megan said, gripping Shlee's arm and trying to pull her away. Despite her own strength, Shlee didn't budge.

Turning to the camera, Shlee yelled into it, "The Paladonic Knights and Daughters of Respite are out to destroy the peace that could be had between our kinds. Don't let their racial hatred blind you to—"

A blinding flash of light from the south erupted, making Megan flinch and close her eyes. As she reopened them, Mandy was there, and her strength was enough to dislodge Shlee from her spot. Whatever caused that light, it was brighter than the sun overhead.

"What's happening?" Megan demanded as she followed after.

"In the car," was all Mandy said as they picked up their pace into a run.

The Orange Bubble screeched to a halt about fifty feet away, as Megan heard shouts for them to be stopped and arrested. Whatever happened in that building hadn't gone according to plan.

She kept her eyes locked on freedom before her. There was little doubt after the way Karen acted that if she remained behind and tried to defend herself that she'd be believed in any capacity. For better or worse, she was stuck with this family.

Gunshots rang out, making Megan duck her head and redouble her speed. She didn't know if they were being shot at, but the shouts for them to stop didn't let up.

She heard a grunt behind her and finally turned to see the hobbling agent hit the ground, his dark eyes wide and glassy. Panic thickened her resolve as she realized that President Louise was the only person still behind her. Even Becky managed to outdistance them as they rushed for the car.

More shots fired, and she saw dirt jump into the air around them. For a fleeting moment, she thought to abandon Martha but kicked that thought in the gonads. Her daddy would be super disappointed in her if she left America's representative behind like that.

"Do you need my help?" Megan panted as she allowed the President to catch her.

Martha's eyes were large, but determined, as she sped on. "No. Agent Roberts was a great man. Those bastards will pay for this."

Megan noted how she drew in deep, ragged breaths, and shook her head. She slipped one arm around the President and helped her regardless of her protestations. Megan's brother died defending their country overseas. She had no desire to die, but if she did, she'd do it living up to his standards.

That thought made her chuckle as she saw Eldon encouraging them on from the open car door. They were so close! But the rounds impacting the ground seemed to be getting closer, also.

Just as she reached the door and shoved Martha through, she noted that the brilliant light in the south was still there. Strong hands gripped her wrists, pulling her into the car.

Safe! she thought a split moment before intense pain shattered against her back, leg, and neck. No matter how bright the light was outside, it couldn't hold back the darkness.

* * * *

Megan's eyes opened slowly as she heard voices talking around her.

"The first thing they'll try to do is impeach me." That had to be Martha talking.

"How can they do that?" Eldon spoke up. "You didn't commit any crimes!"

Megan looked around, trying to figure out where they were. She remembered the pain right before passing out, but she didn't feel it now. The way everyone acted was as though only moments had passed, but they weren't in the car. She heard water sloshing from somewhere, and soft light filtered down from an unknown source above. She realized she was reclined back on a couch and sat up as Shlee placed her hand on Eldon's leg.

"They own the media. Things didn't go as well for Megan and me, either. I still can't believe Karen was a stupid Daughter," Shlee said and looked around the room. She noted Megan sitting up, and her face paled. "You're awake!"

Megan blanched as she saw all the relieved, but worried looks directed her way. Now that she was upright, she made out the rest of the room. They were in a large family room, opulently furnished with a large fountain in one corner, Brooke and Bridget relaxing in it. Marble pillars supported a high roof. Plush couches circled a firepit in the middle, and her feet landed on the softest brown carpet she'd ever felt.

"What happened?" she asked and looked around. She didn't recognize this place, and yet she felt very welcome and comfortable.

Then she saw her hand. Or rather, she saw through her hand. "Am... Am I a ghost? Did I die?" She started to panic, but before she could go too far down that road, Becky was before her.

'You were shot several times," her soft voice soothed the edges of Megan's terror. "I'm healing you right now, and Brock is holding you in his watery shell while Bridgette is here, but my husband also brought you into his Mens Mundi to help."

"You can talk again," she said with a quick glance to where Mandy sat on the other side of Eldon from Shlee.

Becky nodded and glanced over her shoulder to where a bound and gagged doppelganger writhed on the floor before saying, "In here, the real part of my mind is free to speak. I still have all those memories that the Knights implanted, but with Mandy's hand on my back out there, and surrounded by my loved ones, I can keep those subdued. Something about the Orange Bubble's aura, combined with Mandy's talent, allowed my true mind to resurface. But for right now, I need you to remain calm. Now, I know this can be embarrassing, but with the Orange Bubbles ambient energy, coupled with being in here, there is something you can do to help with the healing."

"Ambient...? How bad am I?" she asked, feeling a lump forming in her throat. She remembered the pain of being shot and clutched at her neck and back. She felt solid enough, though she could see through her skin with ease.

"You lost a lot of—oomph!" Eldon started but cut off when Mandy's left two elbows struck his ribs.

"You'll recover with help," Becky cut in, her voice still soothing. Megan knew she couldn't lie, but wondered how close to death she really was. Being transparent couldn't be a good sign.

"What do you need me to do?" she asked, glad that her voice didn't reveal the emotions within her.

Becky released a soft sigh and looked around the room before turning back to face Megan. "I assume you're over eighteen?" Megan grimaced but nodded.

Do I really look that young? She didn't think so, but perhaps whatever was needed required an adult. Then she remembered the stories she'd heard about this family, not to mention her own experiences, and she had an idea of what would be needed. But if she was hurt that bad, how would sex help?

"Good. Now, forgive me, but I don't really know you, or how you came to be a part of my husband's group. Are you in a relationship?"

Megan's lips turned down, and she glanced at Eldon but shook her head. She wanted to be in an official relationship with him, but he needed to man-up and ask her.

Why did he flinch when I shook my head?

Becky glanced over her shoulder, and her grimace vanished as she faced Megan again. Before she could speak, though, Megan said, "Who do I have to fuck, to live?"

"Language, young lady," Lyden chided her. "I understand you're stressed, but that's no reason to—"

"Relax, Dear," Brooke spoke from the fountain. "Let her be who she is for right now."

Lyden nodded, and Megan noted Mei chuckling, but turned back to Becky. Lyden Snow was cute enough, but she wasn't interested in Eldon's dad. Would she have to sleep with him because it was his Mens-whatever-this-is?

She'd already screwed Eldon, and even in front of an audience, but she wasn't sure if she were up to a repeat performance. Not to mention that this time would be in front of Eldon's imposing father. The devil did something to her then, making her spitefull and egg Eldon on, until he took control, taking her hard and fast. Megan couldn't claim she hadn't enjoyed it, but it certainly wasn't what she'd expected her first time to be like.

"You don't necessarily have to have intercourse with anyone," Becky clarified. "You only need to be intimate. It isn't the act of sex itself that will heal you up, but the closeness of two souls intermingling while in a Mens Mundi, and buttressed with the Orange Bubble's succubus soul."

Megan glanced at her transparent hand one more time, then over to Eldon. Before she had a chance to speak, she noticed Mandy and Shlee push their lover forward. Eldon opened his mouth to say something, but Megan cut him short.

"Don't say a word," she ordered him, trying to give him her most demanding look. She wanted him but didn't want an audience. She wanted this to be his decision, and not because he was forced into it. She also didn't want him to know how much she wanted his strength, his compassion, and for him to look at her the same way he looked at Shlee and Mandy.

Will he get jealous if I choose someone else? She dismissed that thought immediately. It was one thing to play hard to get, but she wouldn't play the slut to get him.

"I see you're conflicted," Becky said, distracting her from her thoughts. "I can understand you not wanting an audience. My husband can create a separate space for you if you need it. One separated from the rest of us. If your willpower is strong enough, and he can guide you into your own mind space, it'll be all the better."

Then another thought occurred to Megan, and her mouth asked it before she could stop it. "If it's the mingling of souls that heals me, then wouldn't the more people involved be better?"

Is that hurt, or worry in Eldon's eyes?

"Yes," Lyden spoke up, though he sounded hesitant. "But there is a side-effect my wife is neglecting to mention. No, Becky, she deserves to know. You haven't seen the pain Sonia suffered."

Shelly's girlfriend? Or not quite girlfriend? I know she's synthetic, but what does that have to do with... "The mingling of souls isn't temporary, is it?" Megan asked as her mind made the connection. "I'll be linked, or connected, or... something with whomever I, um, get intimate with?"

"But you'll die if you don't! There isn't much time left," Eldon almost shouted. "I know you told me not to say anything, but I have to say this. I don't... Okay, I do care who you choose, but I want you to live. You..." he covered his mouth and mumbled something, his eyes shooting to Mandy.

It took no time at all to figure out that he cared about Megan, despite his bluff treatment of her. And that alone made up her mind. With a quick glance at Eldon's lovers, she knew they were on board with this, even if they hadn't already given their blessing. Her heart wasn't sure she could handle her man being with other women, but if he did, at least it was those two.

"Wait," Martha cut in, her brows furrowed with concern. "Does that mean that... And why I keep dreaming of..." She trailed off and looked at Eldon. Even if Megan hadn't already figured it out, this would have been the 'aha!' moment. Martha had stated that she dreamt of Eldon's cock. How often had they done this?

"No," Lyden shook his head. "You weren't close to death. There was a little bit of mingling, but the same can be said of almost anyone who has sex, regardless of the method. Because Megan is on the verge of death, it will be more significant for her. Sonia had no soul at all, and afterward, it affected her the most because of their mingling."

Hearing him talk so bluntly drove home how close to dying she was. Squaring her fading shoulders, Megan faced Eldon's father. "Ambassador Snow, will you please make a space for Eldon and me?"

The young-looking older man nodded before saying, "To be the most effective, I will try to open your own space. You will control it. Once there, use your will to pull my son in, and he will appear if he's willing. You won't be able to pull in anyone who doesn't want to join you."

If he's willing? she worried, but before she could think to reply, everyone vanished. Pressure shoved against the inside of her skull for several moments before she found herself in utter darkness.

Had she waited too long? Did she die because she dithered on a decision? Fear gripped her heart, making her chest hurt. Panic sent adrenaline through her limbs as she spun around, but saw nothing. Not ever herself.

She wanted to run but didn't have a body to move with. If only she hadn't left her home in Texas. She went to California for school, where she met Bobby and started dating the jock. He was the one to take her to that nightclub—not really her scene, but Bobby enjoyed it—and where Eldon kissed her, igniting her desires. Now she was dead because she couldn't live in the house her father raised her in. Too many memories after his death.

As though thinking of the place conjured it, she found herself standing outside the front door of their large ranch home. Horseshoes cunningly wrought into the shape of a heart hung over the door. A porch swing hung from the overhanging roof to her right. Turning around, she saw the pastures where cows normally grazed but now stood empty. Would there still be horses in the barn behind the house? She doubted it if this was the afterlife.

Turning back around, she sucked in a breath and opened the door. Everything was just as she remembered it. She'd hired a caretaker to manage the place while she was away, unwilling to sell the property, despite multiple lucrative offers. Even if she couldn't stay here, it was still home.

But now it felt so empty. Both her father and brother were dead. Would they be somewhere around here? Joking at the table, perhaps, sharing a beer and swapping stories? Or were they in their own special places in heaven?

Then another thought struck her, and she pounced on it with a vengeance. Without any fanfare or warning, Eldon stood before her, looking worried.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever been pulled in that hard before," he muttered as he took in his surroundings.

With a jump of glee in her heart, Megan realized she wasn't dead. Not only that, but she had Eldon alone and in her house. Or rather, her mind's representation of her home. Add to that the ease with which she summoned him, and she knew that he was more than willing to come here on his own.

"I was starting to worry about you," he said before she could do anything. Part of her wanted to jump right into his arms, but his words sent a thrill through her and also made her pause.

"Tell me honestly," she said, looking into his grey eyes. Some people might think that a dull color, but he brought them to life when he looked at her. He was so full of passion. Of life. "Do you only care about me because I'm useful to you, or do you care about me?"

Her heart almost stopped as he took a moment to think through his answer. She had to know. Death held no fear for her at the moment, but that didn't mean she wanted to reunite with her family just yet. Before she took this step with Eldon, she wanted to know how he really felt about her. Was she wasting her time on a man whose heart was already taxed too far, or was there room in there for her? Megan couldn't be sure, but she believed that Mandy's presence, in reality, would ensure his honesty.