The Succubus and the Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on then," she mocked lightly, though it was all in the manner of the gryphoness' pleasure, heat bidding her to grind back against an imaginary partner, craving everything, anything. "Get yourself off... You think that'll be enough for me to feed on?"

"Ohhh..." Rita moaned, letting the weight of her breasts assist in rolling her onto her back, though the weight of her own tits effectively pinned her, as much as the heavy roll of flesh spilt to either side of her body, nipples pointing outward as gravity took effect. "Ohhh... No... Yes... I mean... Please!"

She could not get out the words that she needed to say but the dragoness was on her in a flash, snarling as she caressed her tits, rolling and kneading, even digging her claws in lightly. Her body could handle much more now than before and Mezzoris took full advantage of that, handling her roughly whereas, before, her body may have broken, come up in welts and scratches that, by no means, were akin to her particular brand of passion and dominance.

No... Oh, no. She'd rather tease and push, edging and controlling, showing her submissive partner just how she could play them, working their body over to her will. And yet she'd never tire of the gryphoness with the kink in her tail, hips rising, trying to meet her, even as Mezzoris teased her, once again, with a flutter of her tail against her pussy lips, so hot and throbbing that she could practically feel the heat emanating from them at a distance.

"Your body wants this," Mezzoris breathed. "So tell me how much you want to be mine, me to be your mistress... Maybe then I'll relieve your need, little slut."

Was she a slut? That didn't seem right -- she was less than that, worse than that, better than that. Rita shuddered bodily, the dragoness squeezing her tits together, on the edge of climax again, mind working overtime. What could she say? What could she do? Oh, why wouldn't anything jump to mind as that tongue swirled around her nipples, pricking lust ramping up to the point where the dragoness had to back off, as she had so many times already, just to stop her going over the edge!

"Nooo..." She moaned, writhing and squirming, tits bouncing lightly, though the weight of them kept them mostly in place for Mezzoris' attention. "No... Oh... Oh, please... Let... Let me..."

"And why would I do that, little one?"

The dragoness grinned down at her, licking off her fingers as she gave a delicious shudder. The fresher the lust, the better it tasted. And it was not only her taste buds erupting at that moment in time but her succubus sensory nuances too, flaring up and taking it all in, wings flaring as she felt as if she was growing bigger, stronger, the desire to use everything that her body had to give her swelling with the heft of her. With a smirk, she squeezed the moaning gryphoness' breasts together all over again, though she had to exert more force, paws pressing into them, soft flesh moulding to the shape of her. All Rita could do was moan, begging for it with a parted beak, no words that were coherent enough to be repeated slipping from her beak even as her tongue licked and flickered anxiously, desperately.

Well, let her be desperate. Again, Mezzoris growled seductively as she let her magic flow into her bet, her thighs thigh, her butt round and plump, but her tits the ultimate focus. She rubbed and massaged them, never stopping, not even the once, from pressing them together, panting harshly even as a flicker of flame flared up in the back of her maw. So close... The gryphoness could have climaxed at any moment but Mezzoris tantalisingly held her there, demonstrating her control, groping and handling her breasts as if they were solely there for her pleasure, taking full advantage of how sensitive the gryphoness was.

Rita squealed, beak parted, but could not have been sure whether any sound came out or not, thinking she was twisting back and forth and yet...not being sure of that either. How could the world shift around her, leaving her body rooted in place, heaving and gasping, just like that? Nothing made sense and neither did it have to as the gryphoness tried to call out, her trembling bosom begging for attention, larger and larger, heaving and rolling with every breath she tried so very desperately to drag into her lungs. Breath had to come but even that seemed to over-stimulate her, her tits prickling with teasing heat, even the lightest brush of air on her nipples enough for her to feel like she was on the edge.

The dragoness shoved her face between those breasts, the gryphoness' body transformed to her will and bidding, perfect for her to use and abuse, though one could rest very much assured in the fact that it was all consensual. Never before had she had a pet come to her and she moaned to take her so crudely, tongue lashing her nipples, drawing the squealing gryphoness to the edge all over again, playing with her, teasing her cruelly. Rita begged and begged with the twitch and roll of her body to be allowed to get off but, really, did she deserve that yet. Nuzzling her breasts, Mezzoris gave her a lick, but even that had the gryphoness whimpering too ardently, forcing her to back off, too keen to take the pleasure that had not yet come to her. And just why wouldn't she use a new pet in the best way that they should have very well have been used?

The first time Rita knew of the dragoness' pussy was as it smooshed down over her beak, demanding attention, and, in her lust-struck state of mind, there was only one thing she could do by way of reply. A demand was a demand, albeit unspoken, and she lashed Mezzoris' cunt with her tongue, feeling out the edge of her pussy-lips where the softer, more vulnerable scales gave way to flesh, the pink heat of her vent seeping out in a drool of erotic juice. That was more intoxicating than even her over-sensitive tits and Rita moaned keenly as she leaned into it, just about managing to get her aching, trembling arms up to the dragon's legs, holding her lightly, letting her know that she was there to do everything for her, to please her -- all as she'd intended it to be.

Mezzoris' pussy rippled around her tongue, though a gryphon's tongue was not long enough by any means to drive as deep as she liked, so she had to improvise. Mezzoris' legs spread wide to account for her breasts pushing back, too hefty and weighty to be controlled, the massive roll of flesh heaving with every breath, though even the mere presence of them made it increasingly difficult for the gryphoness to breathe. Of course, the dragon's cunt pressing down on her beak had something to do with that too but Mezzoris was not letting up as she moaned and threw her head back, paying herself due attention too as she groped and massaged her own tits and, oh, there was a lot of them to tease!

Tugging her nipples out, the dragoness did all she'd wanted too, letting her orgasm rise, the grind of Rita's beak perfect for teasing her fleshy clit, even if the birdie probably wasn't all that aware of the pleasure she was giving. It was not her concern, however, as she would teach her just what she loved the most beneath the gleam of the moonlight in so very many liaisons to come, humping and grinding, her pleasure paramount. It coursed up through her body in a tingle and a pulse, ripples flooding through, one following the other as if something had set off a wake, though what caused that was still to be seen. The dragoness didn't care how long it took, her stomach 'full' from sexual feeding, but she needed more, wanted more, eyes glowing as her tongue hung out over the edge of her muzzle and she howled out her passion, squeezing and pinching her nipples.

The first Rita knew of her mistress' orgasm, like her pussy, came in a flood of juices soaking her beak, pouring into her mouth, the dragoness' cunt squeezing and squirting as if Mezzoris was intent on taking every last drop of pleasure that she could from the gryphon. Or, perhaps, she just wanted to flood her out, to soak her in her essence, to show her just what a creature like her lusted for so terribly, so wantonly. Her pussy rippled and clenched as if trying to squeeze down on an invisible stimulus, though the gryphoness' tongue was not thick enough to truly please her in that manner, panting and rolling her hips, using Rita as nothing more than a living fuck toy, even though she was already very much one that she had come to adore.

No... Mezzoris rolled her head from one shoulder to the other, subtly working out the kinks in her neck as her orgasm rolled on, Rita squirming under her -- but she didn't need to be let up just yet. Alive with sensation, one crashing over the other, determined to take precedence, the gryphoness keened out shrilly, whimpering, whining, doing anything she possibly could to appear as appeasing as possible, to show her mistress just how willing she truly was. Anything, anything at all -- she would do anything to get off and let her mistress take her, feed off her, all over again!

"Please... Mistress..." Her eyes hazed over, not sure of where she was, only that her mistress was close. "Let... Let me... Anything..."

"My little one..."

Mezzoris caressed her beak, tail flicking contentedly, though there was still more to come, a wickedness living in her heart that could only truly be enjoyed through sexual deviancy. The wind caressed her scales and, leaning down, she planted a heady, heavy kiss on Rita's beak, forcing her tongue inside as she dominated the smaller creature's beak, demanding that she submit to her. Of course, Rita could not have been in a more submissive, subservient, state of mind if she'd tried, rolling in it, floating and drifting, her dream coming to swift sweetness with Mezzoris' paws caressing her, teasing her, bringing her to the edge just as she trailed her claws over those massively over-sensitive breasts.

There was no answer required to Rita's begging as Mezzoris rasped a chuckle, enjoying how her body tried to arch up against her -- but her breasts were far, far too heavy for her to do that anymore. Rita could barely squirm, although the tremors in her body told the dragoness that, at least, she was trying, panting and yawning, her beak agape as if that would help her, even a little, to alleviate the rising, throbbing tension within her. The dragoness' pussy demanded attention as Rita tried to devote herself to that slutty seduction too, but her attention could not help but wander as Mezzoris tested her true sensitivity, flicking a nipple with just the tip of a single claw.

Rita screeched but the succubus drew back once again, although she was not to know that that would be the last time she teased her for that night, bored with her little game of edging. What was control, after all, if she couldn't push back and forth along the limits of it? No, that wasn't what Mezzoris was all about as she hissed and ground down, relishing in the power, pulsing, intoxicating rush that swelled through her as if she was downing some rather potent liquor. Orgasm tickled at her mind and she leaned into it, taking it as her born right, moaning through an open-mouth, not caring that her lust was out there in the world for all to see. For what was the sense in locking away such passion when she was a succubus slut who fucked everyone and everyone, not solely because, after all, as a succubus she needed to feed?

Ecstasy was like nothing else and she twitched and ground back onto that delightful beak as it pounded through her, thrilling in electric sparks that seemed to go on and on without any kind of end in sight. The dragoness hissed and snapped her jaws, saliva drooling, though who was going to care about such a visceral display of lust when she was a creature of lust to begin with? Rita's tongue dug up into her cunt and she screamed out her joy as another orgasm rolled on from the first, one following the other, need rising, throbbing, desperate for more even as she satisfied herself in the most carnal way possible.

But there was one thing left undone and, even through her haze of spine-tingling pleasure, Mezzoris fluttered her eyelashes, smoke curling from her nostrils in a bite of charcoal. Her submissive lay cradled beneath her, barely visible with their tits jiggling in the way, although Mezzoris spared herself a thought, running her paws down her overly sensitive breasts too as her orgasm heightened, spurred on by the notion of pleasure, even able to get off simply by caressing her own breasts. She smirked. It was about time that her submissive slut had that pleasure for herself too.

Rita didn't even have a chance to breathe, no warning coming as the dragoness' paws were suddenly on her breasts in full force. It could have been painful if not for the waves of pleasure crashing over her but she could only howl out her delight as it ramped up abruptly, bringing her to a wicked edge, as sharp and poignant as the blade of a knife. She expected it to drop off again, as the dragoness had done to her so many times already, but, to her shock, the pleasure kept rising and rising, a blast searing through her as if she was burning up with the succubus' heat from the inside out.

So sensitive was she that Rita would have believed, in that moment with her beak shoved up into the succubus' cunt, that her tits were rising, actively lifting, sensation crawling, rippling, teasing through to her erotically pert nipples. And yet the dragoness pulled them out from her body, forcing the nubs to stretch more than they ever could have before, her body a toy for the dominant dragoness to use as she pleased, only as she pleased, a toy, nothing more than that, just a toy, a toy...

Her thoughts garbled together, gibberish flowing together and Rita could not have even said that she was with herself entirely in the moment of orgasm, the pounding pulse driving into her as if she had, very physically, just been slammed into the ground. It came with a throb of sensation, pussy tightening, and yet there was nothing down there for her to clench down on, Mezzoris' laughter echoing faintly above her, sounding so very far away as ecstasy roared, stampeding through her body.

It could have been her first orgasm or it could have been her last -- either one way or the other, there was nothing in Rita that cared at that moment in time. She could have been anywhere but the thriving life-force of her climax could not even drown out the light brush of grass against her fur and feathers, teasing her with something more wholesome as her juices slopped messily out of her twitching, pushing, pulling pussy. Her body didn't know what to do, not at all, only that it all felt so fucking good, like nothing else she'd ever experienced. Her breasts tingled, but it was if that nervous sensation, that should have only been skin-deep, went so much deeper than that, seeping into her muscles, the fat of her body, forcing her to twitch and jump, breathlessly screaming into her mistress' pussy as her beak was flooded yet again. Even then, she didn't know whether she made any noise or not and, frankly, she couldn't find it in herself to care either.

It didn't matter. Nothing mattered bar pleasure and there was much of that. There was nothing to distinguish one orgasm from the next as Rita twisted and howled, breasts heaving with the shift of her body, but Mezzoris was right there to pin her down, leaning her weight heavily into the gryphoness' breasts as she groped and massaged, pushing them together just to see her cleavage, nipples throbbing up pink and wanton. And yet there was nothing for her to want as she delivered everything that Rita had ever wanted to her, everything that she had alit in the gryphoness' heart that first time together, warming her though as her juices soaked her thighs, high rolling on and on and on.

The gryphoness blinked, blearily coming back to the world of the living, some kind of reality settling over her. It was a heavy sort of reality and there was something blocking her view too, though it took her a few, embarrassingly long moments to realise that those mounds were Mezzoris' breasts, so lost in her pleasure and the afterglow of that striking orgasm that she did not either know or understand just what was happening to her in the heated pleasure of the moment.

And yet it was not to end there as Mezzoris took her pleasure from caressing Rita's breasts, groping and squeezing them, pushing them together even as the weight of those hugely inflated tits tried to pull them down to either side of her body. Gravity, indeed, was a traitorous being but those glorious orbs deserved all the attention that the kinky dragoness had to give them, her control absolute as she ran her claws tenderly around the nipples, searching out every last sensitive spot there that she could possibly find. As Rita's nipples perked and almost seemed to harden further in the cool lick of night air, Mezzoris lovingly ran her tongue around each one in turn, saliva slickening and cooling even as the gryphoness arched and panted oh so very lustfully.

So easy to control... Mezzoris' thoughts wavered. Though she was a delight to dominate too, slipping down so submissively as the dragon poured her power into the gryphoness, making her swell, her tits trembling with each beat of her heart that made them grow larger and larger, drawing out the anticipation. Rita could not hold herself back as she keened shrilly, giving voice to their passion as she twisted and writhed, moaning and squealing, even kicking out as orgasm after orgasm pounded through her, all from the touch of her tits alone. The pleasure increased tenfold with the tingle of each climax and she tried to thrash even though she found herself weighed down in place by the force of her own breasts, heavy and jiggling, the lightest sway and shift of her body sending a shiver through them. Even her own body worked against her but she was hardly with herself or present in the moment as she was forced to experience such cresting waves of climax that only grew stronger, sweat dampening her fur and the line of feathers where her gryphon half met her feline half, every pant and heave of breath coming with greater effort than ever before.

Delicious...

She took so little effort to bring off and yet Mezzoris delighted in forcing her to, dominating her body, sitting astride her, pinning her onto her back even though her tits did most of the work for her. With a murr, she allowed her breasts to rub against Rita's, sending the gryphon into further twisting throes of climax, tail trying to last, nipples squeezed together even though it felt as if her torso was quite a way apart from the gryphon regardless of how close they were otherwise.

Rita moaned, blinking up at the sky, the stars that seemed all the brighter for having the dragoness there with her, the only one she wanted, the only one that she'd never before, truly, known that she needed. A paw folded into hers and she reflexively squeezed it, breasts tingling with erotic flushes of pleasure, the remnants of orgasm never quite seeming to leave her as she panted, the edges of her beak parted and a gleam of saliva glinting within her beak.

"Let me help you up there, dear..."

Mezzoris smirked and, of course, assisted up her new gryphoness pet by grabbing her breasts, though such a rough action would no longer cause Rita any pain. No, on the contrary, she moaned as if she had a muzzle between her legs, knees trembling, wanting to fold right then and there and repay the dragoness for all that she had given her in the first place. Her nipples refused to soften and that was not due to the cooler night, the stars gleaming still with a hint of dawn on the horizon, peeking over the trees. Her head fell back and she allowed it all to happen, trails of pleasure lancing through her as if they already knew the path to take, her nervous system duly primed for ecstasy even though she could not have known, even then, that it was coming.