The Succubus and the Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita's legs shook and it was only the dragoness' strong arms that stopped her from crashing to the ground, not even her feathered wings enough to catch her. The gryphoness chirped and blushed heavily, pressed up into those massive, swaying breasts, but some part of her leaned into the embrace, even if it may have been considered innocent under any other circumstances. But the fact of the matter was that nothing could ever be innocent, not even once, with a dragoness succubus just like Mezzoris pressed up against her, cradling her into her breasts as if it was something that she did every day.

Could she really have found one, just the one, who... The dragoness swallowed, a lump in her throat tightening, tensing, though there was only a moment in which she was unsure of whether she could continue to breathe or not. Blood pumped through her body more fervently than ever, her breasts tingling from that touch, the feel of a warm, living body against hers all that she needed, her musings complete as Rita chirped and shuddered. However, in the waking world of the dead of the night, the gryphoness was not doing so because she was in the midst of orgasm but simply because she was right where she needed to be.

Mezzoris licked her lips, eyes hazed over. It almost felt...right. Could it be right? Or did she even have to ask herself that question? Confusion was not in the nature of being a succubus but there was a first time for everything.

"Please..."

It was Rita's breathy plea that turned her even if she had never truly been on the edge, breath catching, her beak tucked in against the dragoness' chest, the succubus towering over her, a mass of lust embodied that could not have been resisted. Neither did Rita want to resist, her biggest problem in that moment being the want to drop to her knees and service her right then and there, to learn all that she was about and all the secrets and soft words that the dragon had never had the company in which to tell.

Companionship, after all, was for every creature. Even succubi.

"Oh, my sweet whore..."

It should have been too soon for her to be calling Rita such things but the little gryphoness was all that and more to her even as Mezzoris licked her lips, moistening them with the tip of her dark tongue as her eyes gleamed. But the gryphoness had little choice of her own left in the matter as she swayed lightly in place, her eyes brimming over with teary adoration of the succubus, the one who had, truly, given the gryphoness her very first sexual experience, opened her eyes to the pleasures of the body and, indeed, just what a female lover could do in turn. Of course, that was partly the succubus' natural influence and magic seeping through but was Rita really going to question that when it made her feel better than a bottle of elderberry wine on a warm summer's evening.

No... The gryphon moaned as she was swept up in Mezzoris' arms, held there as if she weighed nothing at all, just like a much younger gryphoness. No, it was better, with Mezzoris, not to think, just to feel, if only so that she was better placed to lap up every last little thing the succubus could offer in the moment, feathers fluffing up as her skin prickled and tingled delightfully, inner thighs moist from the deluge of her juices. Never before, not in her fantasies or lustful imaginings, had she been made so wet by anyone else but the succubus had barely even had to touch her to get her hot and randy and so very ready, squirming in her grasp, though it was a loving one too that she wanted nothing more than to lean into, to lose herself, completely and utterly to.

Rita moaned. For without the succubus there was no one else for her and Mezzoris smiled genially as she plucked a stray feather from the gryphoness' head, eyes shining, though there was a wicked glee buried in them too, her body twisting and pumping, hips trying to work even though, though they were only just getting started.

"You could leave me out here to struggle, feeding off travellers, spending my lust on those who do not appreciate me," she purred, cradling her against her breasts, hind paws dangling. "How very charming of you to come to my rescue, little one..."

She carried her off but they were not to go far, simply pausing on the edge of the pine trees away from the lake where the water would not cool their heels. No, there were sweeter places in a clearing bedded down with sleeping bluebells and snowdrops, the lightness of the season coming to a change as the years were want to do. Two muzzles came together and Mezzoris moaned loudly, lewdly, the only way she knew how. Why should she ever keep her lust quiet when there was so much passion still to be taken from it, her sexy little slut of a gryphoness tucked down beneath her, jerkin straining over her tits... But maybe that was just the dragon's imagination running rampant once again.

Licking her lips, Mezzoris purred, tail flicking, holding Rita by her shoulders, although not even the succubus had any concern about her fine treat running off elsewhere. The need to feed reared its head inside her, tongue flickering, questing, searching for that sweet sustenance that could be taken over and over again, replenishing all that was drunk for seconds and even a third helping too.

"Now, my slutty gryphoness," she breathed. "What will I do with you? I have you right where I want you..."

No bondage was needed either to keep her gryphon prize where she needed to be, Rita gasping and writhing, though she was where she needed to be. Submission washed over her and it was all she could do not to melt into the grass itself, the soft aroma of lightly crushed blades and sleeping flower buds creeping into her nostrils, although that would soon be replaced by another scent entirely. It took nothing at all for Mezzoris to tower over her but the dragoness' paw on her breasts, squeezing and kneading lustfully even through her clothes, had her panting and gasping, back arching as if pulled forth by a puppeteer's string.

"Let's fix these first, shall we?"

Fix? Rita blinked. What was to be fixed? The limits of the succubus, however, were only beginning to be explored as Mezzoris' eyes glittered and she traced a single claw-tip down Rita's front, between her breasts, cradled within her brassiere. That, indeed, was an article of clothing that would soon become moot but the gryphoness would see why in time as the prickling heat contained within her rose and rose, throbbing to a driving crescendo. With a whine, she pushed her chest up again and, this time, her breasts kept going up, the jerkin snapping open and dangling about her shoulder, undergarments in no better shape than that, a loose shirt swiftly becoming tight, straining and bursting at the seams.

Her head swam but no amount of squirming was going to get her out of the situation, her feathered tits rising and swelling, nipples poking through the pink feathers, larger than they'd ever been before. But Mezzoris' magic was far stronger than even she had ever given it credit for, breasts expanding and swelling, falling gently down against her body with their thickly voluptuous weight.

"There now..." Mezzoris crooned, stroking her beak as she tweaked a nipple, playful and yet still dominant at the same time as she handled Rita's body. "Isn't that better? This look will suit you..."

Whether that was true or not was not something that the gryphoness could spend time thinking about right then, heaving for breath, wriggling, heat coursing through her. Sure, her breasts were growing -- but why did everything else in her body feel so tight at the same time? Her boobs trembled with each ragged breath and she rocked from one side to the other, crying out, begging for something, though not even she could have possibly have understood just what she was begging for.

It came without her consent but that was alright: orgasms rarely asked permission. With a howl, she was suddenly over the edge, wings flapping, only the weight of the dragoness with a paw on her stomach holding her down. It was too much for her, the strongest orgasm that she could ever remember having for her own and Rita's head spun and spun as if she was caught up in the rapids further upstream, tossed and battered from rock to flummox of pounding water, only this was not something that she wanted to get out of.

Yet it rendered her over-sensitive, the dragoness' tail slithering up between her legs, probing and teasing, seeking out her entrance as it tore through her clothes. Even then, her pussy twitched, wanting to be filled. Rita didn't even realise just how much of her juices had soaked the fur of her inner thighs either but she knew well enough as Mezzoris snaked a tongue around her nipple, caressing lightly, and she screamed as another climax shot through her, cunt clenching around that sudden length of dragon-tail that was nothing she'd ever expected and yet still everything she'd ever wanted, both at the same time.

It should have been enough but her body was too far gone, her breasts half as bit as the dragoness' and still going as Mezzoris laughed against her flesh, damping down her feathers with her tongue. It was always so much fun to break a new one in and Rita was going to be the best of them all, her body moulded to suit her, everything about her simply designed to satisfy the feeding lust of a succubus just like her. Her nipples had to be bigger, so much bigger -- tiny bird nipples hidden away beneath her feathers simply would not do! And those were the first that Mezzoris drew into definition, her magic plumping them up and fleshing them out even under her tongue, a lick turning to a nibble that turned into a bite.

Rita's cry throbbed through her and she laughed hotly against her tits as she drew back, watching her squirm in climax, wings beating -- not that they would get her anywhere, of course.

"So needy, look how much you want this," she taunted her lovingly, though it was very much a mutual pleasure. "You better enjoy that orgasm, birdie, for you're going to have to earn the rest of them..."

And she'd make sure that Rita did too, her body twisting and half-cavorting -- as much as it could with a succubus on top of her, still intent on her pleasure. Squeezing her tail up another inch into her cunt, Mezzoris purred as she teased her, sexual fervour filling her up as if from a creek, fresh, clear sexual energy feeding her lust, desire as palatable to her as a fine wine.

"And these..."

In but a moment, a slash of the succubus' claws freed her from her trousers, underwear falling aside, leaving her naked in her fur and feathers for all to see. The dragoness' tail drove up between her legs crudely, slamming in deeper, effectively dominating her, and Rita could not help but screech and keen plaintively as the pressure increased, Mezzoris' tail pressing up, daring her to push back, to fight back, to take even that little scrap of pleasure for her own too.

And yet...the gryphoness was no longer rolling in climax, scrambling and heaving, panting with her eyes wide open. What had happened? What was she doing to her? Of course, she didn't want to get out of it but every last inch of her body crawled with sensation, the world seeming to slow around her simply so that she could experience every last little bit of it all for herself. Her breasts were sensitive, too sensitive, and they only grew more so as the dragoness smirked and poured even more of her magic into her, taking pride in the growth of her slutty little toy.

"You're so hot and needy," she breathed, jabbing with her tail, Rita groaning as she tried, even then, to force herself down on it. "Your body is primed for me, the perfect little toy for me to fuck. You couldn't stop fucking me if you tried. Why, I'm sure that I could get you off right here and now just by sucking on these luscious tits of yours. Don't you like the job I've done with them?"

Rita gasped but no words came out of her beak, opening and closing, eyes wide and half-glazed over. What was wrong? There was pleasure and tickling and thrumming desire but there was no escalation, her body frozen as if the lure of orgasm was, once again, a foreign concept to her. She squirmed and tried to hump but the thrusting length of the dragoness' tail kept her there, legs shaking so badly that it was all she could do to collapse back to the grass and whine, wriggling down onto that hot length.

Mezzoris laughed softly, though there was a flicker of wickedness in her eyes that Rita would have done well heed -- if she'd been at all with her senses and able to, that was.

Just a little more. She could do a little more -- then orgasm would pound through her again and everything would be okay. Mezzoris' tongue dragged over her tits and Rita gasped openly at the sensation, the flesh beneath her feathers so very sensitive that she bucked and twisted, trying to get more of it. The lightest of touch sent her into a frenzy and she heaved for it, a raging demon of passion herself, tongue protruding out over the edge of her beak, desire coursing through.

But the dragoness had her right where she wanted her, drawing back and still her tail at the very moment that Rita thought that she would tip over the edge into bliss, leaving her panting and whimpering, broken and beaten though still, very much, her obedient gryphon pet.

"Ah-ah-ah..." Mezzoris' eyes gleamed, the dragoness wagging a mocking finger in her face. "Wouldn't want you to think that you can just keep on getting off over and over again now... Where would the fun be in that? You've got to please me first, birdie, before I'll even consider playing nice with you again."

What did that mean? Oh, she didn't know, didn't need to know, her breasts swelling again as Mezzoris hefted her up onto all four, turning her about as if she weighed nothing at all. To the might of the succubus, she probably did not harry her in such things and Rita whimpered as that tail slithered out, leaving her pussy gaping and yearning, stretched and yet still not filled as it should have been.

Only if it was with Mezzoris though... She managed to think dimly, rocking her hips back, wings spread and slanting down on either side of her body, submissively and sweetly broken. She'd only want to be filled by her, by whatever the succubus wanted to do with her, always and forever...

Yet Mezzoris had so very much more planned for her, raking her claws lightly down Rita's back as the gryphoness rocked and ground, moaning for something that she didn't even understand. Her tail flipped up, exposing her pussy and the tight pucker of her tail hole, but that was a treat that the dragoness would save for later, licking her lips even as she dipped her fingers, almost as if it meant nothing at all into her, into the flushed, pink folds of the gryphon's sex.

The reaction was instant and Rita howled, trying to grind back, pleasure coursing through her, though it all seemed to come back to her breasts, her heavy orbs swaying and dangling, fat and wanton. The nipples led the way, hard and pointed in their little peaks, but her tits would come to sweet fruition in times to come, if only Mezzoris would use them as their massive size and heft begged her to. The dragoness had her gryphoness' body right there at her disposal, fingers teasing, pumping, crudely taking what a succubus needed to feed as Rita's juices slicked down hotly over her fingers.

The dragoness' tail flicked, the cat stalking its prey. Yet a succubus with their prey already trapped in their web of lust, however... That was something special indeed to behold.

"Maybe you need more... I don't think you want this enough yet. Are you even trying to please me?"

What did she need to do? Oh, she'd do anything, anything at all! Why wouldn't Mezzoris tell her? Little did she know that it was all part of the dragoness' fun to hold her in such a position, panting and squirming, whimpering and whining... Oh, the sounds coming from her beak were like nothing she'd ever made before, wanting it more than anything else, even though her lust-addled mind could not say just what it was that she craved so desperately.

Mezzoris' fingers slid into her, pumping and teasing, though they would not be enough after the fat length of her tail had plundered that pleasure, swapping fingers for lips, a long, sinuous tongue that could reach more delicate depths than a crude length. Rita bucked against her and Mezzoris played her with just the very tip of her tongue, curling and swirling it around the throbbing nub of her clit like the expert lover she was, teasing her to a throbbing crescendo that, truly, felt as if there could not possibly be any return from.

No!

Mezzoris laughed as she let her prey down again, the gryphoness panting and moaning and doing all she could to thrust back onto her muzzle -- yet she was not going to let her off that easily! It was all fun and toying with Rita brought Mezzoris pleasure like nothing else, the throb and pound of domination startling through her, demanding attention and precedence. Yes... She pushed her magic forcibly into Rita, demanding that her body accept it, tits swelling, trembling lightly, all over again. Yes, she would take it, would have it, would accept that she was no longer the one in control.

Rita, however, had no desire to be in control as the dragoness suddenly pushed over her back like a male trying to mount, grapping her tits, squeezing them together. Yet that was a feat in itself that was almost becoming more and more difficult to do as their size grew, swelling out and out, so large that the gryphon's nipples brushed the grass in a light tickle. Mezzoris had to pull back from her just to make sure that she did not inadvertently tip the gryphoness into orgasm, for she really was that close, panting heavily, hips working as if she had a muzzle between them.

"Feel your breasts," the dragon hissed, lips pressed up close to the tuft of feathers that heralded the positioning of Rita's gryphon ears. "How big and full they are... How heavy they are... Everyone will have their eyes on you, but it's only my eyes that you'll want, isn't it, my little one? You're my kinky, slutty bird above all else and you'll know that forever!"

It would not have been like her, after all, to give up a claim once it had been made and Mezzoris laughed wickedly, standing back to pour all the magic she had into her into the gryphoness' body, her thighs thickening, her whole body curving out and becoming increasingly appealing to her. Her breasts were the biggest and the best part of her, however, swelling out with throbbing nipples to lead the way, dangling down so much that, eventually, the colossal size of them even pushed the gryphoness' torso up, leaving her legs kicking out and struggling for balance, any kind of purchase at all that may just stop her from toppling over.

Rita howled, yet she would do nothing to stop it, tingles spreading out in an electric spark from her tits, the feeling throbbing with each and every beat of her heart, pounding into overtime. She whined, or at least thought she did, the dragoness' tail teasing between her legs, up her front to her highly sensitive tits, though even the brush of grass and flowers in their little clearing was nearly enough to get her off right there and then, head swimming with passion that could not be restrained or tamed through any other means. She was the prey and, alas, Mezzoris the huntress standing over her. And it was before the dominant dragoness' very eyes that Rita's tits grew and grew, increasing drastically in their sensitivity as they swelled larger than her body, larger than her torso -- each breast, that was!

Delicious...

Mezzoris licked her lips. She was a feast for the eyes, something to be adored, cherished. Who would have ever thought that she would be a lucky enough succubus to stumble on a fine treat like her? The gryphoness could be taken over and over again and, well, Mezzoris doubted very much that she would be walking anywhere with ease with those colossal breasts of hers to weigh her down. She smirked, a burble of a giggle fluttering up her throat. Maybe she could roll?