The Succubus and the Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..."

But that was all she could get out and, truly, that was all she had to say too, lips kissed tenderly, something lurking softly behind the dragoness' surprisingly gently embrace. Of course, neither could press their bodies up against one another when facing each other directly, though their tits could still meet, even that sensation rippling through Rita, sending her gasping into that muzzle even as Mezzoris dragged her in closer, adjusting their position so that they were wedged in against one another. It may not have been the most comfortable for Mezzoris to have a breast pushed between Rita's but she had to be close, rocking against her, teasing and grasping, letting the grind of her body sway the gryphon whose beak and heart had opened up so very sweetly and lovingly for her.

That, indeed... That was a very special thing. And most certainly not something that a succubus came across every day.

"Little gryphon," she breathed, breaking the kiss only briefly. "You have no idea what you've gone and gotten yourself into... And I couldn't be gladder."

And then her lips met Rita's again and those words swept from the gryphoness' mind in a fit of passion, climaxing all over again just from Mezzoris' paws on her breasts, squeezing and caressing, manipulating so very sweetly all that her magic had created. It was hers for the taking and Rita hungered for it, keening into her mouth as climax swamped her, dragging at her feathers, pulling her down and down and down even as rampant ecstasy exploded out from her breasts, linking every part of her body together as if it was all simply meant to be. She didn't need a cock or even fingers in her pussy to climax and stimulation on her lovely breasts was all that was needed, something that Mezzoris was more than happy to provide as she gave them, for the time being, one final squeeze.

I look forward to my time with you, little hen...

For the time being, however, shelter and food for the body were required and the coming of dawn would send them into secrecy. But, this time, Mezzoris had someone to share that secrecy with, letting their moans rise beside a crackling fire, stopping deep within the mountains for winter with a store of food for Rita were no one that could have ever disrupted their passion would ever find them.

Things had finally come right for the succubus and the size queen.