All Comments on 'The Succubus Babysitter'

by SuccumbToMe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Really nice build up and very hot— hope you’ll continue it, would love to see her enthrall and corrupt him more deeply

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1almost 3 years ago

Another great story, thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please tell me a second chapter is coming

SuccumbToMeSuccumbToMealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey, Anonymous. There's definitely going to be more chapters to this story. You can follow my Twitter for information on what I'm working on at the moment. Right now I'm engaged in a custom piece that I'm finishing up. After that I'll be moving back to chapter two of this story and keep rotating in that order. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I hope your promise is still true, and there are more chapters coming! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn. A great story. I hope more is to come

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Short but hot. Poor Tom's had it by the sound of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plz don't forget about this promised series-to-be! And don't make Selene fall in love with Tom, either, I hate it when a succubus develops a conscience and becomes sentimental. It would be nice if the series was not just 2 parts, as well.

SuccumbToMeSuccumbToMeover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for enjoying the story! I don't think there will be anymore. I was doing this as a side business/way to make money while building my writing skills, but Patreon was very unforgiving of the content. It broke my spirit a bit to have to take my writing portal down, but that's just the way of things, I guess.

Bdubs8807Bdubs88072 days ago

As hot as this was, given a week or two to think about it, you'd think Selene would've chosen a less risky target. A married man with a kid IN THE HOUSE, his wife is due back in a few days, and his job is expecting him to complete a project soon? Better to have drawn this out like in The Stepmother story by the same author. She could take little bites, drawing him in over time so that he throws it all away for her over time, and THEN she could consume him when his sudden disappearance wouldn't be highly suspicious and possibly highly scrutinized by any investigating agency, supernatural or otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuccumbToMe@SuccumbToMe
I'm SuccumbToMe, a writer of erotic horror fiction, mainly involving succubi. My goal is to write the steamiest, filthiest, highest-quality erotica you'll ever read on the internet. If you like my stuff, feel free to help support my writing career! I'd love to be able to do ...