The Succubus Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom groaned, her closeness set a fire in his flesh. The scent of her filled his nostrils and he felt the need to cum, the need for pleasure, well up inside his body again. His hands went to her side and he forced her back half-heartedly.

"You're not being honest with yourself, are you, Mr. Reynolds? Even now you can't stop staring at my breasts, can you? Aren't they the most wonderful things you've ever seen?" She folded her arms at the elbow and crushed her breasts together.

Tom gaped and then realized the smell of her wet sex permeated the air, filling his lungs with every breath. It made his blood boil. His cock grew and tore at the confines of his trunks, aching to be set free, aching to be touched by her.

Selene's chest was heaving with excited little breaths, she watched him carefully, lips turned up into a predatory smile. "I can feel your resistance slipping, you want me so badly you can hardly stand it," she moaned.

Selene shook her head and released a throaty, growling cackle. "You can't possibly understand what you've let into your house, Mr. Reynolds. You're going to throw away everything you ever loved and do you know why? Because deep in your heart, you know you can't resist me." She undid the tie to her top and let it fall to the deck. She flattened her palms against her bust, letting her fingers plunge into the ample flesh.

Her tits were perfect. There was no other word for it. His body burned with absent need, like a fire being stoked to a roaring crescendo in his loins. His pulse pounded in his ears. Her skin had been kissed by the sun and turned to a warm olive-color, but her nipples were pale, pink dots that she squeezed between her fingers.

"What was it you were thinking about earlier, Mr. Reynolds? Bending me over the counter?" Selene released a soft, low moan of pleasure. The moon and the blue garden lights made her skin glow with an otherworldly light.

"How could you possibly know that?" Tom asked under his breath. He couldn't stop staring at her enormous breasts. Each squeeze made a well of perfect bronze cleavage. He wanted nothing more than to suck on her round, hard nipples and let his lust take control.

Selene smiled and cupped the side of his cheek almost tenderly, her fingers ran through Tom's brush of black bristled, damp hair. She pulled him down to her ample bust. "Give in to your desire. I can feel how desperately you want this, how desperately your dirty cock wants me."

Tom didn't care anymore. He opened his mouth and his tongue flicked across the tip of her nipple. Her taste was exquisite, rich and hot. He needed more. He closed his lips around the tip and sucked.

Selene moaned and gripped the back of his head gently, twining her fingers into his hair. She pulled him down into a reclining pool-chair and wrapped her legs about his waist. The taste of her melted what little resistance Tom had left; the heat between her legs washed over his cock. A flood of pre-cum dripped against his thighs.

He whimpered as Selene pulled her nipple away from his searching tongue.

"I think it's time we lose some of these clothes, don't you?"

Tom nodded, his eyes completely glazed over. He stood up and pulled his swim-trunks down to the deck; his cock was glistening with fresh cum that spilled down the veins of his shaft. She undid her bikini bottom, revealing pink, glistening folds.

Selene's breathing became labored; she leaned forward and wrapped delicate fingers, one by one, around the full length of his 8 ½ inch shaft. Both hands pumped simultaneously, moving the folds of his skin up and down in a teasingly slow motion, gathering the pre-cum underneath his throbbing crown.

"I have a confession to make..." she said with a heated whisper.

Tom's legs were shaking from her ministrations, he groaned at how her nimble fingers slid right to the head of his cock and then fell back down to the root in torturously slow motion. A steady stream of pre-cum flowed down her fingers until every motion she made elicited a squishing, wet sound. Selene stared into his eyes, her nose softly sweeping above the head of his thick cock taking in the smell of his cum.

"I'm a succubus, Tom, and tonight I'm going to drain you." Selene ran her long, forked tongue against the crown of his cock, taking a white glob of cum into her mouth."

Selene began to change; her deep, emerald eyes darkened and the outer portion of her pupils faded from a pristine white to emptiness. Thick, black horns emerged from the top of her golden hair and curled behind her head.

Fear clawed at Tom as he watched her change; this was no woman, this was a monster, yet...he was oddly excited too. Her touch on his cock was perfect, every pass of those fiery warm fingers coaxed more cum from his shaft and sent his body into a spiral of ecstasy.

The demon's pouty, cum coated lips sank over the head of his throbbing cock. Her mouth bounced in time with her pumping hands up and down his length. Selene moaned in rapturous lust.

Her lips burned for the first few seconds when they touched his skin, but it faded into a gentle numbness a few agonizing seconds later. His dick pulsed against her wet tongue and flooded her mouth with hot seed that she lathered over his head.

Tom's legs buckled as the numbness turned to mind-shattering pleasure. He fell to the deck with a hard thud that should've sent a jolt of pain through his body, but he didn't feel a thing, only intense, overwhelming pleasure; Selene rode him to the ground, lips never letting go.

Tom screamed as his mind melted away. The succubus pushed his legs apart with her shoulders and took him to the root with one deft motion that made his entire body convulse. Her massive tits pressed into his thighs, filling his balls with impossible heat. His fingers wrapped around the demon's horns and pulled her down to meet his thrusting hips.

The succubus released a muffled moan that sent vibrations running up the length of his shaft. Her lips squeezed and bobbed at the stem; at the top, her well-trained throat contracted around his girth, encasing the tip and a few inches of his length in a tight, burning hole to which there was no escape. Her forked-tongue wrapped lavishly around his middle, soaking him in spit with the texture of hot oil.

Tom's hips wouldn't stop, they pounded her throat mercilessly and each thrust brought him closer to the brink. He needed release; his heart pounded in his chest like a drum and his body glistened with sweat.

The smell of her wet sex pulled at his sanity, unraveling every thread of resistance until he was nothing more than a vessel for cum. Selene's chest heaved, her excitement growing in concert with her hunger; the flavor of his broken will, of his betrayal, filled her with intense pleasure. Tom's hands seized and fell to the deck, his body just couldn't reconcile what he was feeling -- every corded muscle, every fiber of his being stopped responding to his commands.

Selene pivoted her body slowly, never letting him leave the confines of her skillful mouth; her lips continued to bob expertly on his cock, taking him to the root and back in smooth motions, even as her hips sank against his face. Her arms and legs pinned his body to the deck.

There was nowhere to go now. The hunt was over, now it was time to feed.

Instinctively, his tongue slid against her glistening, wet folds and it was the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted. He had to have more. His hands wrapped around her luscious ass, pulling her against his tongue. He sucked and licked, like a man tasting his first drop of water after years of thirst.

The succubus ground her hips against his face, mewling in pleasure.

Tom pulled her folds apart; the tip of his tongue rolled against her clit and the more he lapped and sucked, the sweeter her flavor became.

Selene picked up the pace. Her lips were a blur on his cock, squeezing, sucking, and pulling him deeper into her throat. Their bodies were entangled in a delicate dance of mutual pleasure, but the succubus was hungry and had thousands of years to practice her technique. She wanted his cum, now.

Tom's body coiled at her renewed vigor. A deep, tingling sensation pooled in his balls and bubbled to the surface. He tried to struggle, but her legs pinned him to the ground. Every inch of his thick cock was at the mercy of her luscious mouth.

The tip began to throb deep in her throat, he was close. Selene trembled in anticipation, she loved the feeling of the first feeding; the thrill of breaking someone's will; the little game of trying to resist, it made her achingly wet. His flavor was so pure, he was a man whose entire life was built on the foundations of faith and devotion, but that's what made the sin of his fall so sweet.

Tom roared and his eyes rolled into the back of his head; his cock burst and with it came everything. He gripped her butt with desperate strength and moaned against the folds of her wet sex. His body convulsed, a slave to indescribable ecstasy; thick ropes of hot cum poured down the demon's eager throat in a sudden flood. When he thought the tide of his orgasm would stem, the monster would tap a new well of pleasure that made him burst all over again with greater volume & intensity.

Selene kept swallowing, never wasting a drop. Her lips squeezed the root of his cock tightly and as when he tried to pull his hips away, she would fall back down to his hilt, injecting more of her potent venom.

There was no greater flavor than cum from a pure soul. Her eyelashes fluttered and she reveled in his corruption, his descent into sin. Suddenly, the succubus was coming. Her hips bucked against his mouth, grinding against his tongue. Her excitement spilled against his mouth, filling him with a sweet flavor like ambrosia. Her throat collapsed around his girth, forming a tight prison he would never leave. She moaned, low and deep, her body shaking torturously.

The demon longed to take his soul, her thighs burned with wet, unfathomable heat as she thought about filling her belly with him, but a pure vessel was a rare treat meant to be savored. There were still new heights of corruption she could lead him to, new subtleties to his flavor that she could explore by staining it with sin.

Selene took a few more greedy swallows and placed a practiced hand at the base of his cock, choking off the flow of cum. The succubus' lips pulled teasingly slow up his length, taking as much of his essence as she could before releasing him from her mouth with a soft pop.

His unconscious body slumped against the deck.

Selene's deep, black eyes stared intently at his penis. Her tongue crawled out from between her lips and curled beneath the head; his pure flavor filled her mouth and she moaned desperately. It was so good.

"Mmm..." she whispered, "not yet..." Selene got up and stared down at his naked body, "tomorrow is going to be so much fun, Mr. Reynolds. I can't wait."


12