The Succubus Con

Story Info
Friends pull tricks on each other with unexpected results.
17.3k words
4.43
3.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

It's been a very long time since I posted anything so I thought I'd start out with something different from what I've done in the past. This story, unlike most of those I have written in the past, ventures into a different genre than what I usually write.

Though it is particularly heavy on sex, I think there are enough plot twists to keep you interested. If you're confused, by the end of chapter one, I think you'll know what I mean.

Chapter One -- The Impostor

In a refurbished textile mill located in the downtown area of Columbus, Georgia is an apartment shared by two women whose names are Jasmine Naomi Wylde and Niko Tanaka.

Jasmine's bedroom contains a king-sized mahogany four posted bed against one wall. Mounted over the bed, running almost to the ceiling is a bookshelf as wide as the headboard and to the side of each headboard is a mahogany nightstand. Centered on the nightstands are small black wooden lamps. Across from the bed on the right side of the opposite wall is a door leading to small hallway. Placed on the floor against the wall opposite the bed is an entertainment center atop which is resting a 75" flat-screen television.

Above the television is a painting of a man laying on a bed very much like the one in Jasmine's room being fucked by a succubus. It is no coincidence that the man in the painting resembles her ex-boyfriend, Bill Winston, and the succubus, other than having dark red skin, small black horns protruding from its temples and large leathery bat-wings, looks like Jasmine herself. She commissioned a local art student to create it that way because Jasmine has a fascination with romantic occult fiction, which is proven by the fact that nearly every inch of the other two walls contain bookshelves filled with novels and printed stories on subject, particularly ones that contain succubi and their male counterparts the incubus.

The time is 3:00 on Saturday morning, the first weekend of September.

The room, being located directly in the building's center, has no windows and is nearly pitch black inside other than the dim glow coming from a clock the nightstand on the right side of the bed.

Outside the weather is cool and the skies, despite the time of year being in the middle of the East Coast hurricane season, are clear.

Jasmine is laying naked on her bed passed out slightly drunk. The night before Sara and Niko, two of Jasmine's friends, took her out bar-hopping.

When a loud booming sound awakens Jasmine from her alcohol induced slumber Jasmine is utterly annoyed at having been forced awake. Begrudgingly, she opens her eyes and tries to locate the source of the noise that has so rudely interrupted her sleep but all Jasmine can see is a thick fog slowly dissipating in the room.

It takes ten agonizingly long seconds for the fog to dissipate and when it does Jasmine screams in horror for standing very close to the foot of her bed is a bright red skinned, six foot tall, black horned sporting, female demon complete with bat-wings, a long barbed ended tail dressed in a black leather thong, garter-belt, fishnet stocking and thigh-high boots with three inch heals. "I must be dreaming!" Jasmine says to herself aloud. Instantly she realizes everything is to vivid to be a dream and declares in horror, "No, it's a fucking nightmare!"

"Hello Jasmine Naomi Wylde, remember me?" says the creature in a rather odd, mechanically computerized sounding female voice.

Appearing frightened and confused Jasmine replies somewhat excitedly, "No!"

"Do you remember that slutty dressed middle-aged woman you were sitting next to in the bar last night? The one wearing the low cut red dress that was slit up to her waist on each side and matching red high heals who bought you a drink?"

Jasmine thinks back to the night before. "Maybe?"

"That's okay. I'm not surprised. You were pretty drunk at the time. Here... look at this, maybe it'll refresh your memory..." The creature approaches Jasmine, bends over and holds at arm's length what appears to be a piece of leather for Jasmine to examine, which she takes and does.

At the top of the piece of leather is printed in large Gothic letters 'Contract for Soul' under which are printed several paragraphs of text, two signature lines and a wax seal.

The first signature line reads 'Buyer' and is followed by the name 'Lilith Seductor Daemonium'. The second signature line reads 'Seller' and is followed by the name 'Jasmine Naomi Wylde'. Both signatures appear written in blood. The Buyer's signature is quite legible, the Seller's is not.

At the very bottom of the document is a red wax seal in the shape of a pentagram surrounded by a circle. Just above the seal is another paragraph of nearly microscopic sized text. That print is so tiny Jasmine doesn't even bother trying to read it but simply limits herself to the larger printed paragraphs above. "It says I sold my soul for a fucking drink? You're kidding me, right?"

"We succubi never jest. The contract is valid and I'm here to collect your soul." The creature replies sternly to which Jasmine responds, "Wait a minute, I thought you succubi got your souls by fucking someone to death? Isn't conning people in a bar a bit out of your job description?"

"The boys downstairs don't care how we get them as long as we do. Normally, I'd do it the old fashioned way but I'm way behind on my quota this month and it's a lot easier to wait for people to get drunk and get them to sign a contract than seduce them and spend hours draining their souls. Yours will be the seventh contract I've closed today and I've got three more to go to when I'm finished with you."

Realizing she is completely naked, Jasmine bends over and reaches to grab her dress which is laying on the floor next to the bed.

"Don't bother dressing, you won't need clothes where we're going."

Her head clearer now, Jasmine hastily retrieves her glasses from the night stand next to her, puts them on and declares, "I'm not going anywhere with you until I've had a chance to read that contract!"

"Suit yourself, but you won't find anything there that will help you." The creature insists and hands the contract to Jasmine, who begins reading the document very slowly, this time paying close attention to every word. "Wait a minute, it says here in Section VI, Paragraph VI that the Seller has the option to purchase the contract from the Buyer by complying with the terms set for in Paragraph LXIX. I assumed that's the small print below?"

"Yes, do you want me to tell you what it says or would you rather find a magnifying glass and read it for yourself?" Offers the succubus.

Jasmine tells her, "I don't have one."

"Well, in that case I will tell you. All you have to do is perform three depraved sexual acts of my choosing before sundown of this day in the presence of myself and at least one human of my choosing and the contract is yours."

Jasmine looks at the demon suspiciously. "How do I know you are not lying to me?"

"Because for the contract to be valid, the seller must enter into it freely and it must be executed by the buyer without deception." The creature explains earnestly. "Now, do you wish to exercise the option to buy back your contract?"

Without a moment's hesitation, Jasmine answers enthusiastically, "Yes!"

The creature laughs mechanically and excited.

"Very well. Niko has just stepped out of the shower; put on your robe and go ask her to come here. If she wants to know why, tell her you need help picking out something to wear."

A minute later, Jasmine returns with Niko, who is wearing only a towel, in tow. Niko is saying to Jasmine... "What's so important it can wait until I finished drying off..." Then Niko sees the creature and yells, "HOLY SHIT! THAT'S A SUC..." but before the Asian woman can finish, the demon snaps her fingers and the room becomes instantly dark.

What follows is the sound of cloth hitting the floor, then comes another sound resembling that of a body falling on the bed, a muffled scream and lastly four clicks of metal. During this time, Jasmine has no idea what is happening and doesn't learn what has transpired until the lights come back on again, which occurs after she hears another snap of fingers.

Jasmine, who is facing Lilith, turns around and looks behind her to see if Niko is okay only to find her roommate is no longer standing where she was a minute before. "Niko? How did you get there?"

The 'there' Jasmine is talking about is her bed, where the other woman is now laying nude, with shackles around her wrists attached to chains which are in turn attached to the bedpost at the head of the bed. Niko's ankles are shackled to chains leading somewhere under it's sides and she is struggling violently to free herself.

The creature laughs mechanically again.

"I think Niko has a right to know what is happening and why since she's going to be part of the price you have to pay, don't you Jasmine?" Says the demon.

Niko looks at her roommate expectantly.

Jasmine begins speaking rather matter-of-factually. "I got a little tipsy after you left last night and..."

"She was drunk!" Corrects the creature.

Jasmine ignores the interruption and continues... "I sort of sold my soul to the devil for a few drinks."

"One drink!" Corrects Lilith again. "Which I might add she never finished."

Niko eyes practically bug out of her head in disbelief.

"Stop. I told you I'm on a time schedule. I'll tell her." Interjects the demon impatiently. "Short story... she got drunk and sold her soul to me which I'm here to collect. Now she's decided to barter to get it back. To do so, she has to perform three acts of sexual depravity in front of me and person or persons of my choosing. You, being conveniently available will participate in her first act... got it?"

Niko nod her head affirmatively.

"Good!" Says the demonic Hell-spawn, then says to Jasmine... "Put this ball gag in her mouth." as she tosses one in the ebony woman's direction.

When Jasmine catches it, Niko orders... "Don't do it Jasmine!" but Jasmine catches her in mid-sentence and does so any way.

"You can start by using your tongue and getting her pussy nice and wet."

Jasmine thinks a second and then says, "The contract says 'depraved', that's more than depraved, it's criminal... besides, I'm no lesbian. I wouldn't know where to start."

"It won't be criminal if you do a good job, will it? As for not knowing where to start, I'm sure you've read enough fiction to figure that out so get to it." Retorts the tall red skinned woman.

Upon hearing this, Niko looks at Jasmine in horror and begin shaking her head from side to side indicating 'no' but it doesn't stop Jasmine from crawling on the bed in the direction of her apartment-mate. "I have no choice. You'd do the same thing if you were in my place, wouldn't you?" says the brown skinned woman as she moves her face between the other's widespread legs and begins licking up and down between Niko's labia.

Niko tries to struggle and buck Jasmine off but when Niko raises her hips what little she can to do so, Jasmine simply reaches under the woman's legs and wraps her arms around them for leverage preventing Niko from successfully pushing her away.

In less than a minute Jasmine tastes Niko's pussy juice begin flowing. When the Asian woman begins moaning the red skinned woman yells to Jasmine...

"Stop! That's enough. She's ready." Which causes Jasmine to think to herself, 'Wow, that didn't take long. I wonder why she stopped me? Oh well, one down, two to go.' Then a thought occurs to her, 'Wait... ready for what?'

"Go to your closet and open it. There's a box laying on the floor. It contains something I brought for you to use on Niko just in case you decided to exercise the option to buy back your contract." The black haired, red skinned woman explains.

Jasmine does as instructed, sees what the object is, understands immediately and picks the item up.

Unfortunately, with the open closet door blocking her view, Niko can not see what Jasmine is holding.

"Put it on and show Niko what's in store for her!" Orders the horned woman.

There is movement behind the door, then Jasmine steps back and turns around.

Niko looks at Jasmine, who is now wearing around her waist a flesh colored strap-on complete with a seven inch faux penis and an expression of what appears to be fear comes upon the oriental woman's face as Jasmine walks menacingly in her direction.

"That's the Lust-Injector 2100, Niko. It's seven inches long, two and a half inches wide, has a head that vibrates at speeds up to 6500 revolutions per minute. The dildo contains a row of six equally powerful vibrators spaced an inch apart from the base to the knob and two rows of tiny vibrators running down the shaft from just below the nob to the base. One row of vibrators is on the top of the shaft and the other on the bottom. They will ride your g-spot whether you're being fucked missionary or doggy-style. The harness contains a clitoral vibrator powerful enough to pleasure both the giver and the receiver. The Lust-Inject 2100 doesn't run on batteries so it will keep you cumming right up to the moment, and even after, you pass out. The boys in the basement designed it to force a woman into submission by torturing her pussy with pleasure. Patent pending DST Limited." The winged woman informs Niko proudly. "Oh, and best of all, I can operate it from here using this remote control." explains the red woman as she then holds up a small black remote for Jasmine and Niko to see.

Meanwhile, during this time Jasmine is crawling back on the bed between Niko's legs, which are laying flat, but stops abruptly as if considering what to do next.

"Go ahead Jasmine stick it in her." Orders the tailed woman. Then she sees what the obstacle is and says sheepishly. "Oh, I can fix that." and snaps her fingers again. When she does, as if by magic Niko, whose ankles are slightly bent are pulled by the chains eighteen inches towards the bedpost at the head of the bed forcing the Asian woman's knees farther apart in the process.

Seeing the way between Niko's legs become more accessible, Jasmine continues crawling forward, dildo first in her room-mate's direction until the tip of the Lust-Injector 2100 is touching Niko's clit. Jasmine grasps the device around its shaft, holds the faux cock's bulbous head against Niko's love-button and rubs it in circles repeated around the quickly stiffing fleshy nub.

In response, Niko starts squirming and closes her legs as much as she can.

Jasmine places her left elbow on Niko's right knee and her right palm on the inside of Niko's left knee and pries the oriental woman's legs back open.

BUZZ! Suddenly device's bulbous head and clitoral vibrator both turn on without warning catching both Jasmine and Niko by surprise.

Niko's response is to attempt to raise her butt off the mattress and pull away. Unfortunately, this doesn't have the desired result. What happens instead is when she raises her hips, the head of the dildo slides down inside her wet outer labia, parts them and becomes lodged between Niko's wet pussy lips.

Jasmine quickly realizes the predicament Niko has placed herself in, grabs both the Asian woman's knees, shoves them apart as wide as they will go and allows her body to fall forward onto Niko's burying the dildo hilt deep into Niko's unprotected pussy.

Once the dildo is inside, Jasmine simply holds herself there without moving and discovers quite unexpectedly that Niko's attempts to buck her off and push the vibrating dildo out of her pussy is causing the sex toy to massage Jasmine's clit in an unpredictable manner.

Ten seconds later Niko realizes doing so is a bad idea because it is exactly what Jasmine and the red skinned woman wants so Niko stops moving.

The winged woman pushes a button on the remote and a loud but muffled buzzing begins coming from somewhere deep inside Niko's pussy while a similar but less noisy buzzing is heard coming from the area of the harness directly over Jasmine's clit. As a result, Niko cries out unexpectedly... "OH MY GOD I CAN FEEL IT VIBRATING ON MY CERVIX!"

Jasmine, whose clit is tingling most enjoyably asks excitedly, "Should I start fucking her now?"

"Not quite yet. I'll tell you when." Replies the long black haired woman, who is trying to decide if it's time to push another button on the remote. A few seconds later she makes up her mind and does so causing the vibrators running along the shaft on the device's top and bottom to begin pulsing up and down its shaft repeatedly.

Niko feels the tiny vibrators an inch below the nob activate for two seconds, then shut off and the ones directly below them down the shaft activate. Those vibrators shut off and the next ones come on, then the process continues in sequence all the way down to its base, whereupon, the reverse occurs. The sensation is that of a pulse of vibrations moving up and down the shaft over and over her g-spot time and time again.

After about a minute of this, Niko, unable to stop herself, begins moaning in ecstasy. Her toes curl of their own volition and she grabs the chains as the vibrators' pulsing send pleasure running up and down the inside of her pussy.

Upon seeing Niko's reaction, the red woman smiles lecherously and announces...

"Now you can fuck her but, go as slow as you can; I don't want her cumming yet."

And so Jasmine starts moving her hips to and fro driving the fake penis in and out of Niko's wet, unobstructed pussy at an agonizing snail-like pace.

In response, Niko moans even louder.

"Speed up a bit!" Orders the demon as she moves the slider controlling up a notch causing the pulsing inside Niko's pussy to become both more powerful and speed up.

Jasmine does as she is told and Niko's moaning becomes even louder still.

"She's making too much noise. Take that gag out of her mouth and shut her up!" Demands the the bat-winged woman.

At first the instructions seem impossible to follow. Jasmine knows Niko will make even more noise once the gag is removed from her mouth but then Jasmine realizes what she is being told to do and does so. Jasmine immediately places her mouth upon Niko's and is surprised when Niko thrusts her tongue inside her mouth and begins probing erotically while at the same time the oriental woman begins grinding her pussy up and down on the dildo inside her.

"Now fuck her as hard and fast as you can!" Demands the horned woman as she moves the slider up yet again instantly sending Niko into a powerful orgasm.

Niko screams in rapture at the top of her lungs into Jasmine's open mouth as wave after wave of pleasure ran though her body like tsunami crashing into a beach.

This goes on for almost a full two minutes and just when Niko thinks the orgasm is finally starting to fade she hears the winged woman say to Jasmine...

"Shove it all the way in and hold it there. It's time she learns the full power of the Lust-Injector 2100."

Jasmine complies, not knowing how Niko will react until she feels Niko's entire body begin writhing and twitching uncontrollably beneath her as the Asian woman's orgasm not only continues but becomes even stronger. Two minutes later Niko's eyes roll back into her head and her body falls limp to the mattress, devoid of virtually all signs of movement except a repeated rhythmic spasm emanating outward from the area of her pussy. "I think Niko's passed out but her body is still cumming."

"She has and it is." Confirms the red-skinned woman, who is then asked by Jasmine... "How long are you going to keep her like that?"

"Only about another minute or so. I don't want to kill her. I want her in a submissive state. Start fucking her slowly again and be quiet while I speak to her." says the creature as she walks over and begins whispering in Niko's ear while the Asian woman continues cumming on the faux cock insider. "Niko! Listen to me. My name is Lilith Seductor Daemonium. You are now my obedient slave. Say it!"