The Succubus Con

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Niko brought you copies of Jasmine's stories, Bill picked out the one he liked for you to choose a name from and you chose the name. Therefor you're all equally guilty. As for not getting a chance to finish your script... you will including the secret final act you didn't tell the others about. That I promise!" Assures Lilith which gets an "Uh-oh!" from Sara.

Niko, who is herself struggling valiantly to ignore the vibrator wiggling around in her pussy at the time, looks at Sara and demands between spasms... "'Uh-oh'? What... what is she talking about?"

"You'll find out soon enough." Insists the creature from another dimension.

The tingling in Niko's pussy begins increasing and she nods at Jasmine. "Is she going to be part of this? She was just a pawn in our little game."

"And a delightfully tasty pawn she is, which is why I will continue to use her as one!" The succubus thinks a few seconds during which time the humans remain silent. "This room is too small for what I have in mind. We're going to need somewhere more spacious. Your living room should do quite nicely."

The next thing Sara, Jasmine, Niko and Bill know the four of them are in the apartment's living-room, which they notice is completely empty save for themselves, the succubus, a substantially over-sized version of Jasmine's bed placed directly in the room's center and a tall throne-like chair near its foot-board.

Niko is laying flat on her back, shackled to the bed's frame in much the same way she was in the bedroom with the vibrator still buried deep in her pussy.

Sara is on her knees in a doggy-style position between Niko's widespread legs. The fake tail, skin dye, bat-wings and horns are now gone but the vibrator is still buried in her pussy.

Jasmine, who now has a vibrator in her own pussy, finds herself in a near doggy-style position directly behind Sara and discovers her arms are somehow mysteriously being held invisibly around the woman's waist.

Lastly kneeling naked behind Jasmine is Bill, whose clothing did not come with him, his hands invisibly held on Jasmine's ass and likewise he too is unable to move.

Like a director finished placing performers on a stage, Lilith, the real succubus, surveys everyone's positions and giggles gleefully.

All three women's vibrator dematerialize and an unseen force pushes Sara and Jasmine forward. Sara towards Niko and Jasmine toward Sara.

Strap-ons resembling the Lust-Injector 2100 instantly materialize around Sara's and Jasmine's waist. The dildo of Sara's strap-on replaces Niko's vibrator in her pussy and Jasmine's replaces Sara's in hers.

"Once you surrender to your lust, the nerve endings of your pleasure centers will become ten times more sensitive than normal. Your bodies will relax and synchronize your movements with each other... something you're all bound, no pun intended, to find enjoyable. Bill, you women will like this, will be able to keep from ejaculating during orgasm without experiencing any loss of sensation whatsoever." Announces the succubus informatively.

Jasmine doesn't think the last part is such a big deal and says as much. However, Niko and Sara know otherwise.

Bill deduces, based on Lilith's earlier explanation of how she feeds that the succubus will not force him to become erect which means everything she wants to do depends on his becoming aroused, something he makes up his mind he will not let happen.

As Bill is thinking this, Lilith turns her attention once more to Sara.

"You took so much pleasure in watching Niko get fucked with a strap-on similar to this one I thought you might like to fuck her with one too and, just so you know how she felt at the time, I've given Jasmine one just like it to use on you." Lilith then shifts her gaze to Jasmine. "I know you've been waiting for his cock for a long time. Don't worry, Bill is going to give it to you soon, aren't you Bill?"

His response surprises everyone in the room except Lilith. "Nope!"

For a moment, Jasmine pictures Bill fucking her doggy-style and finds herself struggling to get the image out of her mind.

"Look at her pussy and say that again." The succubus says seductively in a hypnotic tone of voice. "She wants you inside her. That's why her clit is so swollen and her pussy is dripping wet. She's been dreaming about it almost every night since the two of you split up. I know, my sisters and I have been here feeding off the energy she broadcasted during the wet dreams she's been having about you for the last seven years."

Meanwhile, as Lilith is taunting Bill, Jasmine is yelling to him, "Don't look Bill! She's lying to you. The only reason I'm wet is because she stuck that damn vibrator in my pussy and I can't get it out... It's not because I want to fuck you!" None of which is true or even matters because the loudest voice in his head at the time is Lilith's and she is saying...

"So Jasmine, you admit you do want to fuck him after all? Before you answer, you should know I can read your mind."

The succubus stops speaking so Jasmine can respond, which Jasmine doesn't now that she knows Lilith is reading her mind and there's no way for Jasmine to twist the truth again and not have the succubus use her own words against her.

And so, it is her silence that Bill finds more convincing than any argument the seven foot tall energy consuming creature can make which is why with the creature's voice still speaking hypnotically in his mind, he opens his eyes intending to glance at Jasmine's upraised ass and pussy for just a second to learn if she is indeed aroused. Upon seeing Jasmine's soaking pussy, he thinks to himself... 'Maybe the succubus is telling the truth?' Then he hears Lilith's mesmerizing voice say to him...

"Remember how warm and silky soft it felt inside?" The succubus places the image of his cock sliding slowly inside Jasmine's pussy in his mind.

Bill replies "Yes." aloud without realizing what he is doing and he begins staring subconsciously at Jasmine's sex.

Dream and reality blur for him to the point that he becomes unaware his cock, assisted by an invisible force massaging it, is growing.

"Imagine how good it would feel to ease your hard dick into her slowly and..."

His penis continues to expand and after a few more moments it becomes long enough, Lilith wills the head of his phalanx between Jasmine's legs and uses the power of her mind to hold it there until it reaches the woman's pussy lips.

Jasmine feels the vibrator in her pussy vanish at the same instant the head of Bill's cock grazes her sex. She attempts to evade his fleshy knob but, held in place as she is, quickly finds avoiding the inflating love muscle to be impossible. "FUCK!" She cries partly in protest but mostly in pleasure when his still expanding cock-head parts her labia majora (outer pussy lips), slides easily between them, pries its way into her labia minor (inner pussy lips) and continues pushing its way inside.

Hoping to stop him, Jasmine turns around to say something. She sees the blank stare on his face, realizes he has become a spectator in his own body, understands the futility of doing so and doesn't even try.

"YES!" Exclaims the succubus excitedly as a rush of sexual energy flows from Bill and Jasmine's body into her own. "That's it! I can feel the lust emanating from your bodies the deeper he goes. Don't fight it! Forget about anything else and focus only on the moment!"

Lilith's last words echoes in their minds over and over again compelling them to '... focus only on the moment'.

Jasmine tries to ignore the succubus's words but, the more she does, the more compelling they become. She almost succeeds and might have done so if the head of Bill's cock had not reached her g-spot and rubbed directly on that most sensitive area on its way inside giving her a taste of the pleasure she's been dreaming about for so very long. When that occurs, Jasmines eyes also glaze over and she too becomes a captive to her own lust.

Niko sees the change of expression on Jasmine's and Bill's faces and asks, "What happened to them?"

"The same thing that's about to happen to the two of you in a moment." Answers Lilith forebodingly. "They have given themselves over to their carnal desires and I control them now." and with those words, Lilith uses the power of her mind on Bill and Jasmine which turns Bill, Jasmine and Sara into a human version of Newton's Ball Pendulum only instead of balls colliding together it is penises colliding into pussies and vibrating dildos colliding into pussies and then more vibrating dildos colliding into more pussies.

Sara attempts to resist her desires but as soon as Jasmine plunges the dildo she is wearing into Sara's wet pussy Sara too goes from spectator to participant. Once that occurs, Lilith takes control of her and has Sara thrust the dildo she is wearing forward into Niko's soaking wet pussy. Niko, whose libido is the strongest of the four, instantly gives in to her lustful nature and she too becomes Lilith's puppet.

Now that she has them all completely under her control, Lilith starts them fucking.

First, Bill pulls all except the knob of his cock out of Jasmine's pussy.

Then, Jasmine pulls all but the head of the vibrator on the harness she is wearing out of Sara and at the same time moves her pussy backward onto Bill's cock.

Next, Sara pulls all but the head of the vibrator on her harness out of Niko's pussy while at the same time moving her own pussy backward onto the vibrator attached to the harness Jasmine is wearing.

A millisecond later the three move in reverse. Sara pushes her vibrator into Niko; Jasmine pushes hers into Sara and Bill his dick into Jasmine. The difference is, as soon as the vibrators are buried into Sara's and Niko's pussies, not only can loud buzzing sounds be heard coming from inside the women but from the clitoral simulators in both Jasmine's and Sara's harnesses indicating that their clits are being massaged.

A melodic chorus of sensual moans erupt from the three women's mouths and Lilith feeds on the human's sexual energy.

Next the succubus telepathically instructs Bill, Jasmine and Sara to begin fucking at an agonizingly slow and leisurely increasing pace producing an increasingly growing white glow of carnal energy which begins flowing into her.

Five minutes later, all three women scream as their pussy muscles begin clinching in orgasm around the sources of their pleasure and the glowing light flowing from the group magnifies ten fold.

Sara receives Lilith's mental command to thrust her faux cock forward as far as she can and hold it there. She does, causing the clitoral vibrator in the strap-on to land squarely not only onto Niko's clit but her own. This increases the strength of Niko's orgasm ten fold causing her to wail like a banshee at the top of her lungs.

Less than a second later, Jasmine receives a similar mental command telling her to do the same to Sara, which she does, forcing the clitoral vibrator in the strap-on Jasmine is wearing down onto Sara's clit.

"AH FUCK!" Yells Sara as her orgasm too strengthens.

Jasmine, who till then has somehow managed to use her lower pelvis to keep the clitoral vibrator on her strap-on mostly on Sara's clit and avoided most of the sex-toys vibrations feels the vibrators full power when Lilith sends a similar mental command to Bill.

When he complies Bill, whose cock is already tingling beyond belief, a sure indication he is close to cumming, shoves his love-wand into Jasmine's pussy as far as it will go sending her pelvis downward and pinning her clit directly onto the reverberating protrusion which she has been so desperately trying to avoid.

"FUCK ME!" Jasmine yells out lustfully as she begins involuntarily grinding her pussy on Bill's cock.

The tingling in Bill's love-stick grows stronger. He feels a momentary tightness in his scrotum. Following that Bill experiences multiple spasms emanating from his balls to the tip of his cock as what seems to him pulse after pulse of semen bursts forward into Jasmine's vigorously massaging pussy. In reality, no semen is shooting down his cock into her, there is only the sensation of it happening.

When the humans' orgasms end a minute and a half later, Lilith has Bill dismount Jasmine, then Jasmine dismount Sara and lastly Sara dismount Niko. She positions them prone on the bed so they can recover from their lust filled state.

Niko, who is already on her back, remains where she is.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Asks Lilith, after the humans have had time to catch their breaths. "I know I enjoyed it."

While the humans are talking Lilith sits in the throne-like chair and rests much the way a person would after finishing a large meal.

"It was okay." Replies Sara after several deep breaths, not wanting the others to know how much pleasure what Lilith had them do together gave her.

Jasmine says confrontationally to Sara, "Who are you kidding? You loved every fucking second of it."

Niko adds, "We all did." then asks Sara, "Since she's following your script, what's next?"

"Well... ah... I was going to tell Jasmine to... it was supposed to be a surprise!" Replies Sara very evasively.

Jasmine looks at Bill's cock, notices it is still hard and wonders aloud, "Sara said she was going to make me perform three 'depraved sexual acts'. She", referring to Lilith, "says the three of you are going to do to each other whatever Sara had planned for you all to do to me. Obviously that was the first one. Sara won't tell us the second one, which should make you all very nervous. What about the third one Sara, what was my third depraved act supposed to be or are you too afraid to tell us about it?"

Bill and Niko look at Sara expectantly.

"Not at all, I was going to have Niko suck Bill's cock while you eat her out. That's all, nothing as kinky as..." Sara stops herself in mid-sentence.

Jasmine looks at her suspiciously. "As what?"

Suddenly, a second penis-like dildo appears on the harness around Sara's waist above the one already there and Lilith says to everyone...

"You're about to find out right now."

Niko, upon seeing it, exclaims loudly, "Fucking anal? Are you shitting me? Who was supposed to fuck whom in the ass, Sara?"

"I guess there's no harm in telling you now. I was going to have Jasmine fuck your ass while Bill fucked hers. I knew he wouldn't object, he's a guy. If either of you two complained too much I was going to have you all stop." says Sara, a bit too nonchalantly in Jasmine and Niko's opinion.

Jasmine turns to Sara, "Why? What did we do to piss you off?"

"Nothing, I'm a voyeur and vanilla porn hasn't been doing it for me for a long time. I've never done anal myself and want to see how real people do it. I would have had Niko ass-fuck you and Bill ass-fuck her but she insisted on doing the bondage thing so, I figured 'what the fuck? Let's see how far you'll all go?"

Niko feels something odd about the size of cigar materialize in deep in her rectum. Whatever the thing is it bursts and liquid begin flowing out of her anus.

Lilith teleports Sara into a kneeling position between Niko's legs. Invisible forces take hold of the dildos on her strap-on while others push her forward until the two faux cocks are a fraction of an inch away from Niko's still wet pussy and now well lubricated butt.

Surprisingly, rather than protesting, Niko begins suddenly laughing when she sees Lilith teleport Bill behind Sara.

"What's so funny?" asks Sara, unaware of what has happened.

Niko explains, "It just occurred to me, you're about to get your wish. Just not from the perspective you wanted. I've done this before and will have something in my pussy to enjoy, the only thing you're going to have is Bill's dick up your ass."

"What makes you so sure it won't be in my pussy?" Asks Sara, desperately wanting to believe she isn't going to get ass-fucked.

Unfortunately, Jasmine answers her... "It will, but you'll going get butt-fucked nonetheless... he's wearing a strap-on too."

"HE'S WHAT?" Sara yells in horror and then she too feels something materialize deep in her rectum and burst.

As lubricant begins leaking from Sara's anus, Niko laughs again. "She said he's wearing a strap-on... see for yourself."

After glancing over her shoulder, Sara calls to the Lilith...

"I thought you said you wouldn't make us do anything we don't want to?"

"That's right, I did and if you think about it; I haven't. Which should tell you something."

"No way!" Asserts Sara.

Sara feels something pushing her forward while Lilith remotely aims the two dildos Sara is wearing at Niko's anus and vagina.

Niko counters, "Then why are your hips moving?" The two faux cocks Sara is wearing begin vibrating and sliding into Niko's pussy and ass at the same time. "That's right, nice and slow. Give me a chance to get used to having something fill my ass again."

The dildos continue going deeper and when Niko can see only an inch of each outside her advises Sara, "You might want to consider relaxing your asshole before we bump pelvises. You're next!"

The dildo on Bill's harness begins vibrating. Unseen forces take hold of his cock and the faux penis on his harness, points the respective sex-toys at their intended targets then pushes him forward causing Sara's ass and pussy to be simultaneously penetrated.

"Oh My God; I'm being violated in both holes at the same time! I keep trying to push that damn thing out of my ass but every time I do my sphincter loosens up all by itself and the fucking thing slides in even deeper.

"I'm making your anal muscles relax so you won't feel any pain. Stop struggling and enjoy it." Lilith tells Sara in a calm reassuring voice.

Jasmine watches Bill's cock as it descends into Sara's pussy and becomes both jealous and curious at the same time. "Is she as tight as I am, Bill?"

He replies, "I think she's tighter." Hurting Jasmine's pride when he does.

"That's because the dildo in her ass is pushing down on your cock making it seem that way." Informs Lilith.

Her pride restored, Jasmine watches the fucking begin, becomes aroused by it and thinks to herself... "I wonder if someone can do that third thing to me right now?"

"Why yes, they can." Jasmine hears Lilith say in her mind and then Niko finds herself looking up at Jasmine's pussy, who is kneeling above her facing the headboard.

Jasmine lowers her pussy to Niko's mouth.

Niko, who is bisexual and filled with lust as she is, plus two fucking dildos, immediately begins licking Jasmine's wetness from tant to clit.

Jasmine is the first to cum; she is followed shortly by Niko, who is followed by Sara and then lastly Bill.

When it is all over and Lilith frees them from her control, Sara confesses...

"I can't believe it but I actually enjoyed that." after which Lilith says something that surprises them all...

"And you will from now on. With the exception of Bill's ability to ejaculate, the effects are permanent. That will return but he'll have more control over his longevity from now on." She pauses, then says solemnly, "I'm about to leave you now but before I go, be warned all of you. We will be watching you. Take care not to incur the wrath of my kind again. The price will be much higher the next time."

Chapter Five -- Jasmine's Plan

The following afternoon, Jasmine, Sara and Niko meet for lunch at the Burger Thing and the subject of the previous night's events is the first thing they discuss.

It begins when Jasmine says to Sara, "So tell me, I'm curious, what's anal like? Did the dildo hurt going into your ass or was it as enjoyable as it looked; more importantly would you do it again?"

"No, Lilith made sure it didn't hurt. Yes it was really that enjoyable after I got used to it and yes, I'd do it again especially now that for some unexplained reason I seemed to have a craving for it."