The Succubus Con

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niko takes a drink of soda, then says to Sara... "Sounds to me like she wants to try it." She turns to Jasmine. "I just bought a strap-on for that very purpose, I'll be happy to introduce you to it."

"Thanks but no thanks, Lilith didn't gift me with the ability to enjoy anal sex. I'll have to be content watching you two do it." Answers Jasmine.

Sara calls the waitress over to order dessert, then says, "You never know, she might show up again."

"Well, if she does, maybe she will teach you how to give a blowjob?" Replied Jasmine suggestively.

Sara shook her head vehemently. "Hell no. I don't want a dick in my mouth and don't want to taste cum no matter whose it is!"

Niko grins widely and says a little too loudly, "That's not what you said last night while you were going down on me after she left!"

"Keep it down, will you? Twenty-first century or not, this is still the Southern Bible Belt we're in." Warns Jasmine in a hushed tone then changes the subject. "So I've been thinking, how about we pull the succubus thing on Bill, but with a twist? This time we'll all be in costume."

Even without hearing the specifics, Niko enthusiastically agrees. So does Sara but she wants to know the details first like how they are going to get into Bill's apartment and if Jasmine has thought about a script?

"Bill gave me a key before he left last night so I can feed his fish while he is gone. As for a script, I figured we'd improvise and play it by ear. I'm sure the three of us are creative enough to come up with something." Explains Jasmine. The truth is, she already has a script in mind but doesn't want to tell the other two... especially Sara!

The others agreed to give it a try and decide to do it the day after Sara and Niko return from their business trip to Orlando where a convention for members of the Theater Arts is being held. Before she leaves, Sara puts the wardrobe department to work on their costumes. As luck has it, Bill scheduled himself to take a week long class in the latest version of Windows operating system in Atlanta which gives Sara, Jasmine and Niko plenty of time to prepare his apartment for the shenanigans Jasmine has planned.

That Friday night, Bill stays in Atlanta for a dinner with a perspective client and returns home late whereupon, after sending Jasmine a text notifying her he is back, goes promptly to bed.

At 2:00 in the morning, he is awakened from a dream by the sound of three thunder-claps coming in rapid succession from his sides and the foot of his bed.

His first thought is that a storm system has moved in while he was asleep and it is that which has awakened him. Bill learns otherwise when he opens his eyes and see the three mostly naked women standing around his bed with painted skin wearing succubus costumes. Bill recognizes them instantly; they are Jasmine, Sara and Niko.

Jasmine is standing at the foot of the bed; Niko is on his left and Sara is on his right.

At the time the thunder-claps awakened him, he was having a very erotic wet dream involving four succubi, one which Bill remembers was Lilith. The other three succubi Bill has never seen before which is why he assumes he was simply dreaming.

The dream, which seemed so real when he is having it, started out with the succubi swapping off edging him with their mouths and moved on to them taking turns riding his cock in various positions. The creatures had never allowed him to cum which, was both exquisitely pleasurable and mind bogglingly tortuous at the same time. It is also why when the sound of thunder awakened him, he was torn between being thankful and disappointed that it was over. For some reason Bill can't explain, he now remembers having the dream every night since his encounter with Lilith and wonders why he had forgotten it all those other times. 'That', Bill thinks to himself, 'explains why I have been waking up with a massive hard-on and horny as hell every morning.'

Bill looks Jasmine, Sara and Niko up and down and smiles. He is both surprised and pleased to see them. They haven't had any intimate contact with him since the night Sara decided to play succubus two weeks prior because Niko and Sara were out of town on business and Jasmine and himself had been too busy working to have a social life. Because of those dreams, he feels desperately in need of an orgasm or two or maybe even three.

Bill is about to say "Hi" when Jasmine begins speaking... "My name is Jezebel Pulchra Raptu Creator and these are my sisters Harlot Dulce Ecstasim and Mary Nudae Voluptates. We are hear to feed off your sexual energy human."

"Funny, isn't that your names sisters?" Echos a very familiar voice they've all heard before.

"Lilith are you here?" Asks Jasmine even though she already knows the answer.

Her answer comes when four succubi appeared in the blink of an eye, one in each corner of the room.

The humans all recognize Lilith. Bill and Jasmine know the others from their dreams but didn't known their names until just now and still has no idea which one is which. "I've seen you three before!" says Bill to Jezebel, Harlot and Mary. Jasmine doesn't say it but is thinking the same thing at the time.

Sara, Jasmine and Niko do not know who the others are.

Sara says, "Oh shit!"

Niko ignores Sara's comment, looks directly at Bill and asks, "You have? Where?"

Bill tells her, "In my dreams. They've been coming to me for the last two weeks ever since that night in your apartment when she showed up." He points to Lilith.

"We're wasting time; let's get on with it!" says Lilith as she teleports the humans to Bill's living-room, which is much larger than the one in Jasmine and Niko's apartment. Upon arriving there, the humans see the living-room's former contents are gone. The room is empty accept for the large bed on which Bill is laying in a prone position on his back, bound by the wrists and ankles to it's head and foot boards.

The women are positioned on their sides in a circle with their faces between one another's legs. Each woman's upper leg is being held high in the air invisibly to the ceiling. Niko's head is between Sara's legs, Sara's is between Jasmine's and Jasmine's is between Sara's. Completely buried deep within all the women's pussy are vibrators.

Harlot activates Sara's and Niko's vibrators and the devices begin humming quite loudly.

Sara yells to Jasmine angrily, "Idiot! I told you to make up new names! Now we've got three more of them pissed off at us! What the hell are they going to do to us this time?"

"If they're following my script, this is Act One." Replies Jasmine nonchalantly, to which Sara responds, "Act One? You said you didn't have script and we were going to improvise'."

"I lied. Act One was supposed to be a warm-up for us and preview of what was to come later for Bill." says Jasmine after stifling a moan.

Niko whose pussy has already started quivering, also moans and begins eating Sara out as fast as she can, pausing only long enough to say jubilantly to the others, "Oh well, might as well enjoy ourselves!"

Jezebel sends a telepathic command to the vibrator in Sara's pussy sending it into high gear. Seconds later, Sara moans, also gives into her lust and begins licking Jasmine's inflamed, stiff clit.

Jasmine, whose vibrator has been buzzing away at full power since it materialized inside of her, upon feeling Sara's tongue on her clit, surrenders as the others did and commences eating out Niko.

Once the succubi have the women under their control, they turn their attention to Bill and begin doing the things to him that they did while he was asleep.

Three and a half minutes later the three women are grinding their pussies in each other's faces and cumming like mad.

Their orgasms, which lasts as long as the build-up to get there, end and with no respite at all, the succubi teleport to the four corners of the room and the humans are teleported into kneeling positions onto the bed.

Niko is facing the headboard, hands bound invisibly to it. Behind her is Sara. Behind Sara is Jasmine and behind Jasmine is Bill, whom Jezebel has moved there.

Jasmine and Sara are wearing strap-ons.

"This was going to be Act Two, though in my version, Bill is supposed to fuck you and you are supposed to fuck Niko while she fucked me in my pussy." Jasmine replies.

On Jezebel's mental command, Sara starts thrusting forward penetrating Niko's pussy. Niko moans and without reservation surrenders control of her body to Jezebel. Sara thinks she can thrust no farther when she fells the inner nub of the harness vibrating on her clit. Then Sara feels her pussy being penetrated from behind and knows Jasmine is doing the same thing to her that she did to Niko. The sensations become too much for Sara and she too surrenders control to Jezebel.

Jezebel makes Jasmine reach behind her, grab Bill's thighs and pull him down sending his cock deeply into her pussy so she would learn completely what Sara is experiencing.

Bill thinks his cock can go no deeper until Jezebel compels Jasmine to pull him down on her harder. The added weight doesn't cause the women any discomfort but it does force their love-buttons directly onto the clitoral vibrators which all go immediately to their highest power level.

"OH MY GOD!" The women cry in unison as their pussies are vibrated both inside out at in excess of 6500 RPM a minute.

Jezebel holds them there like that for what seems an eternity during which time Bill can swear he feels Jasmine's pussy rhythmically massage his cock though her body isn't moving at all.

The succubus has Jasmine begin rocking her hips up and down as far as she can, which is only about half an inch. This creates a massaging sensation on Bill's cock he can not ignore and moments later he too is Jezebel's sex-slave.

At the same time, Jezebel starts Sara fucking Niko.

Each stroke in, the women's pussy muscles loosen, each stroke out they tighten.

For all of them, Bill especially, the sensations are glorious and he is the first to have an orgasm. His cock begins twitching inside Jasmine, which sends her over the edge while her hips begin bucking rapidly to and fro in his direction.

Jasmine's rapidly pounding dildos drive Sara over the brink and she too joins them in orgasm. This starts her pelvis hammering back in forth into Niko's pussy.

Niko grabs the ropes tied to her wrists and screams in ecstasy when the dildo pounding inside her pussy forces her to cum.

Jezebel instructs everyone but Niko to push forward as hard as they can. The actions force each women's clit hard onto the vibrators which both intensifies and prolongs all their orgasms.

Once their climaxes end, she allows them to rest before beginning the third and final act.

During the break, Sara, who is laying beside Jasmine on the bed, turns to her and asks, "How many acts are there in your script?"

"Just three." Replied Jasmine.

Niko inquires of her, "Care to elaborate?"

"No I do not!" Says Jasmine insistently.

"Well, if you've got the energy to talk, you've got the energy to fuck. So..."

The humans are again teleported into different positions onto the bed. Bill is, once more, laying on his back, arms tied to the headboard. There is a thick yellow gooey substance that smells strongly of bananas covering his entire cock. Kneeling on all fours in front of him is Sara. Kneeling behind Sara is Jasmine and kneeling behind Jasmine's is Niko who has humming vibrators completely buried in her pussy and ass.

"You two wanted to know what was supposed to happen in Act Three. Now you're going to find out... Jasmine was going to have you Sara suck Bill's cock while Niko fucked you in the ass and pussy with a strap-on. Jasmine herself, who we all know has an aversion to anal sex intended to watch and masturbate while it happened. That's not very fair, is it ladies?" Jezebel says not really expecting an answer.

Jasmine and Sara both know what is coming when they feel the cigar shaped pouches materialize and then burst in their rectums, lubricating them inside and out.

Sara exclaims loudly... "What the fuck is this Jasmine?"

At that moment, Niko surprised Jasmine when she took a dildo in each hand, positioned the bottom one at the entrance to Jasmine's pussy and the top one at her anus and began pushing forward slowly.

"It looks like somebody's in a hurry to get started." Says Mary.

Jasmine reacts by thrusting forward as fast and hard as she can in an attempt to avoid being double-penetrated.

Harlot reads Jasmine's mind, realizes what the woman is about to do and quickly teleports beside to her. The succubus has just enough time to take a dildo in each hand, point them towards Sara's ass and pussy and give Jasmine a mental command to relax before the ebony woman can ram one of her dildos painfully into Sara's ass. Harlot holds the dildos that way while Niko slowly pushes the strap-on's attachments forward into both of Jasmine's holes.

"FUCKING HELL!" Screams Jasmine when she feels the two sex-toys entering her body.

Harlot lets the dildo slowly slip through her grip and Jasmine, who is still attempting to escape the advancing dildos, finds herself moving forward but not fast enough to pull herself off Niko's incoming ass-fucking dildo.

Once the harness she is wearing flattens against Jasmine's ass, Niko eases the dildos out and then back in again.

Jasmine's body relaxes and she begins enjoying the new sensations she is feeling.

After a minute, all reservations to what is happening vanishes from her mind and she surrenders herself to the pleasure Niko is giving her.

"Jasmine, is there anything you can say to Sara that will convince her to suck Bill's cock?" Jezebel says suggestively moments later.

Jasmine thinks a moment and then begins speaking, not realizing the words she is about to speak have been planted in her mind by Jezebel. "Okay Sara, you want to have fun, you're going to have to earn it. Here's how this is going to work, I'm going to fuck both your holes as slowly as I can and when I reach rock bottom I'm going to stay there for exactly two seconds. Like this..." and to illustrate the point, Jasmine moves her hips mere millimeters a second forward and true to her word, when she bottoms out, Jasmine holds the clitoral vibrator against Sara's love-button for exactly two seconds.

During this time, at Jezebel's suggestion, Niko withdraws all but the last inch of the dildos from inside Jasmine and holds her position. As her reward for doing so, Jezebel increases the power level of Niko's vibrators three fold making them wiggle wildly inside her.

Jasmine next says to Sara... "This is what's going to happen until you put Bills cock in your mouth and suck all the syrup off it."

"But Lilith said you succubi never make a person do anything they don't want to do..." Complains Sara.

Jezebel replies, "Nobody's forcing you to do anything. It's totally up to you to decide how much pleasure you want and what you're willing to do to get it."

"Fuck!" Exclaims Sara.

Niko laughs. "No dear, the word is suck."

During the entire conversation, Jasmine fucks Sara's ass and pussy the way she said she would while Niko does the same to Jasmine but at a much less leisurely pace.

Sara tries to hold out but it isn't long before the teasing becomes to much for her and she begs...

"Please! I can't take it! Make me cum!"

Jasmine tells her bluntly, "You know what you have to do. Either do it or plan on this going on all night long."

Sara screams in frustration and then, realizing Jasmine fully indents to do as she said, leans down and takes the tip of Bill's cock in her mouth. After which, Jezebel says to Jasmine...

"You can speed up a little now, she's got his cock in her mouth."

Jasmine sees what Sara is doing and retorts, "Not until she takes it and all sucks him right!"

Sara licks the banana syrup, thinks to herself 'Yummy! This is the best thing I've ever tasted.', closes her eyes and begins licking it off the shaft of Bill's cock.

Jasmine rewards her by going a bit faster.

Sara enjoys the flavor so much she experimentally takes the head of Bill's cock in her mouth and tries to lick all of it off. This doesn't take very long so she turns her attention to the shaft and begins bobbing up and down on it half an inch more each time attempting to pull as much banana syrup in her mouth as she can. Four more bobs of her head later Sara feels pubic hairs on her lips and realizes with pride that she's has Bill's entire cock in her mouth. Sara spends the next two minutes sucking his cock while Jasmine fucks her ass and pussy at a speed on par with the one she is moving her head up and down. Just when Sara is convinced she's sucked all the banana syrup from Bill's cock something very odd happens... more takes its place and she has to start over again. This prompts Sara to go faster, which upon seeing her do causes Jasmine to do the same.

It takes Sara half the time to finish her second helping of banana syrup and when she does, several things happen. First, she feels Bill's cock suddenly swell in her mouth. Second, moments after it swells his cock begins convulsing as though he is having an orgasm, which he is but without ejaculating. Third, because Niko is fucking Jasmine at the same speed and depth Jasmine is fucking Sara, both Jasmine and Niko's clits are grinding hard on the vibrating nubs of their harness and both move closer to orgasm.

Niko cums first and begins bucking wildly against Jasmine. When that happens, Niko falls onto her and Jasmine begins cumming. Jasmine in turn collapses onto Sara driving the clitoral vibrator on Jasmine's strap-on down onto Sara's clit and she too begins cumming. Niko's and Jasmine's combined body weight cause all three women orgasms to be intensified and prolonged until one by one, each of them pass out from too much pleasure.

When Jasmine awakens a short time later, she notices Bill's cock is still hard so she says aloud, "Hey Lilith, can you put one of those strap-ons on Bill again, I want to give him something?" Bill is still laying on his back. Niko, who is on his left side, is still laying unconscious. Sara, who is on his right, is just waking up.

Without responding verbally, Lilith does what Jasmine asked.

When Jasmine, who is laying across the foot of the bed, begins crawling on all fours in Bill's direction, he says to her... "What are you doing?"

"You'll see." She promises and moves as if to mount him cowgirl style.

Bill doesn't fully realize what is happening until Jasmine takes his cock in her left hand, points it towards her ass and says to Sara, "Help me out will you?"

Sara, grabs the dildo and holds it upright in line with Jasmine's pussy.

Jasmine lowers herself slowly, filling her pussy with the dildo and her ass with Bill's cock as she does.

"It occurred to me, you're the only one here who hasn't had anal yet and that just doesn't seem right so..." Jasmine begins moving her hips up and down giving Bill the ass fucking she feels he deserves.

Sara suddenly feels left out, stands up on the bed, turns with her back to the headboard and moves to straddle Bill's face with her pussy. Once she's in position, he begins licking her pussy with complete abandonment.

After Jasmine, Sara and Bill finish cumming, Jezebel says to them... "You Jasmine Naomi Wylde, Isabella Sara Garcia, Niko Tanaka and William Angus Winston were each warned not to incur our wrath again and told that if you did the cost of doing so would have a much higher price. Know now that you will all pay that price and it shall be eternal! Enjoy the next twenty-four hours on this planet as mortals, they shall be your last." and with those words still echoing in the air, the four succubi disappear leaving the humans confused as to what has just happened.