The Succubus Con

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between spasms Niko echos the demon's words. "You are Lilith Seductor Daemonium and I am now your obedient slave."

"You will do whatever I command you no matter how depraved you might think it is and derive pleasure in doing so." Continues the succubus.

Jasmine feels Niko rocking her pussy slowly up and down the dildo as she mindlessly acknowledges the succubus's instructions. "I will do whatever you command no matter how depraved I think it is and I will derive pleasure in doing so..."

"Good! Now awaken and kiss Jasmine as passionately as you can."

Niko opens her eyes and, while continuing to fuck herself on the dildo in her pussy, kisses Jasmine once more on the mouth with more lust than ever before.

"You can get off her now Jasmine." says Lilith. "She'll be completely compliant now."

Jasmine ceases fucking Niko and withdraws the dildo from the woman's pussy, breaking the kiss in the process and says in a celebratory tone, "Two down; one to go."

"That's one down and two to go. The cunnilingus was just a warm up." Corrects the creature, somewhat to Jasmine's surprise.

Knowing that it is futile to argue with the winged woman, Jasmine simply shrugs and asks... "What's next?"

"Now call Bill and get him over here."

Jasmine stands up, steps over to the nightstand on the left side of the bed, retrieves her cellphone, opens her contact list, begins dialing and declares confidently. "He won't come and if he does, he won't cooperate!"

"Let me worry about that. You just do what I said." Orders the red-skinned woman.

Jasmine is on the phone less than a minute. There is a look of puzzlement on her face when she hangs up the phone and she says to Niko... "You won't believe this but he says he's coming right over."

Niko, who appears to be still under the succubus's spell, doesn't reply but only stares blankly ahead as if in a trance.

Though she doesn't know if it will do any good, Jasmine decides to tell Niko to snap out of it. This doesn't seem to work and the sound of the doorbell ringing prevents her from doing so again. "I'll go get him." Says Jasmine, who is still naked at the time.

"Don't go like that you idiot; you'll scare him off. Take the strap-on off and wear your robe!" Insists the bat-winged woman. "Show him plenty of cleavage and pull the bottom of your robe up. Tie it in place with the belt so he'll be so distracted looking at your ass cheeks he wont see what's coming until it's too late."

Jasmine does so, leaves the room. Following that are heard the sounds of the front door opening and closing, then footsteps coming near after which Bill enters the room. Sure enough, as predicted, his eyes are looking directly at Jasmine's bouncing ass cheeks and he doesn't even see the six-foot tall red-skinned woman standing in front of him until he sees her red legs come into view.

Bill starts to say something when his words are drowned out by the sound of the most sexy female voice he's ever heard saying... "Let the reckoning begin!"

The voice seems to come from nowhere but is everywhere at the same time and upon hearing it, Jasmine says to everyone's surprise, "Sara? Did you say that?"

The mysterious voice laughs.

"No..." then Sara thinks about what Jasmine asked her and says... "Wait, how long of you known about our plan?"

Jasmine tells her, "Since the night I got back. I dropped my shampoo bottle while I was unpacking and it rolled under the bed. When I got down to get it, I found the Scamazon Reverb you hid there. That got me curious so I started looking to see what else I could find and discovered the fog machine, modifications to the bed and light bulbs you replaced hidden under the bathroom sink. By the way, they blink a couple of times after you turn them off and on by the wall switch. I think they loose sync with the wifi router when you do so. Anyway, I knew somebody was up to something but didn't know who. At first I thought it was Niko; she had access, opportunity and ability to pull something like this off. I realized it was you when you showed up with your hair dyed, skin air-brushed, wearing those phony vinyl bat-wings, that silly rubber tail and those cheap plastic stick on horns. Jasmine pauses to take a breath, then adds, "And, before you ask, that wasn't my voice either!"

The mysterious voice laughs again.

Astounded by both Sara's revelation that the voice wasn't hers and Jasmine's that she knew the entire time about their ruse, Niko asks... "Then if wasn't either of you, who was it?"

All eyes turn to Bill who quickly says defensively, "Don't look at me. I just got here. All I came her to do is fuck, honest!"

Niko says what everyone else is thinking, "Who's left?"

"I am!" Comes the mysterious voice from over in the corner of the room in the area of Jasmine's reading chair and table.

All eyes look in that direction to see who is speaking and discover sitting in the chair what appears at first to be yet another woman masquerading as a succubus.

The stranger is completely nude from head to toe, has wine-red (a very dark red color) skin, black pointy horns protruding upwards from each temple, a pair of black leather bat wings and a long barbed tail waving between her legs.

Everyone is speechless but Jasmine, who is barely able to stammer out the words... "That's... that's... that's a succubus!"

"I've heard that before." Says Sara after the shock wears off.

Jasmine retorts, "No, I mean it. That's really is a succubus!"

"Correct, and I've been sitting here for the last hour waiting for Bill to arrive." The creature stands revealing its height to be at least seven foot and stretches her black leather wings in both directions to a total width of almost fifteen feet. "Ah, much better. Your chair is not as comfortable for me as it is for you." Next she turns her gaze directly to Sara and says... "I suppose you must be wondering why I'm here." as two crimson red humming vibrators mysteriously appear seemingly from nowhere and begin ever so slowly inserting themselves into Sara's and Niko's pussy.

Sara tries to pull hers out and discovers she can't for it seems to be being moved by some unseen and irresistible force. Niko, still bound to the bed, is able to only lay there and do nothing. "First let me begin by telling you my name... I'm Lilith Seductor Daemonium." She pauses to allow time for her words to sink in.

While the succubus is talking, the vibrators, which are tapered on both ends continue sliding into Sara's and Niko's pussy.

"But that's impossible... that's the name of a fictional character I found in one the stories Jasmine printed out from the Internet." Begins Sara, but is cut short when the vibrator disappears completely into her pussy and doubles in power which suddenly demands all her effort to resist.

"The story is only partly fiction, the rest is true. Unfortunately for you I and a couple of my sisters happened to be here feeding when the three of you put your plan into action."

Jasmine becomes suddenly very afraid and asks... "You've been draining my life away?"

"And it appears she's here to do the same to Bill. Why else would she have waited for him to arrive?" Adds Sara.

Chapter Two -- How's Your Wiener?

Four days earlier...

"When does Jasmine get back from her cruise?" Asks Isabella Sara Garcia, whom her friends refer to by her middle name.

Sara is the theater manager for the Four Arts Theater and long time friend of Niko Tanaka, who is a set designer for the same theater and Bill Winston, who is an IT consultant for many local businesses.

The three are sitting in a secluded booth near the doors leading to the kitchen at a fast food restaurant named the Burger Thing having lunch together. Sara is on one side of the table, Niko and Bill the other. Bill has ordered bite sized hot-dogs and is eating them with his left hand. Unbeknownst to everyone in the restaurant except Niko, who is wearing a one piece dress, garter-belt, stockings and is pantie-less, Bill's right hand is under the table, up her skirt and between her legs rubbing her clit as if nothing at all is going on.

Niko swallows the last bite of her hamburger, stifles a moan, and answers, "Fri... Friday afternoon about sex... er... 6:00, she's driving up from Ta... Tampa Bay after the ship pulls..." She squeezes her legs tightly around his hand.

Bill pushes down harder, moves his middle finger between her outer labia, finds her inner labia and slides it in deep, locates her g-spot and begins rubbing it.

A moan escapes Niko's lips after which she resumes speaking..."into... AH... into pa... port."

Sara figures out what is happening.

"Naughty Boy!" She whispers to him and resumes the conversation as if nothing untoward is occurring under the table...

"Good! That gives us more than enough time to prepare everything. Tonight I'll order equipment for the special effects and have it over-nighted directly to the Mill." The Mill is an old textile mill on the banks of the Chattahoochee River which has been converted into apartments and where Niko and Jasmine share a two-bedroom apartment together. " When I get back, I'll put the wardrobe department to work designing my costume which should be ready by tomorrow afternoon at the latest and write the script after work. Wednesday night we'll all meet in Jasmine's bedroom to install and configure the equipment. That should take about three hours. We'll rehearse when we're done and have a dress rehearsal Thursday night." Sara explains to them smiling.

Bill puts down his shake, swallows and asks Niko, "Are you two absolutely sure this crazy plan of yours will work because, if it doesn't she'll never speak to any of us again?"

Niko doesn't immediately answer because she is too busy cumming and her pussy is clinching violently around his middle finger.

Bill keeps rubbing her g-spot and a minute later, the Asian woman catches her breath, sighs contently, drinks some soda from her glass and answers... "You haven't seen her room since you left. Every wall is covered with bookshelves filled with fantasy novels one of which is devoted entirely to either succubi or incubus novels, which take up a wall all by themself. To top it off, she's got a stack of printed stories three feet high she found on Literotica all on the same subject hidden in her closet which Jasmine doesn't want anyone to know she reads. Trust me, it'll work. She wants to meet a succubus, real or otherwise, and be forced to do all the dirty little things she's been fantasizing about."

Bill considers Niko's words, then asks, "I'm worried about how she's going to react when she'd told to invite me over."

Niko replies reassuringly, "Don't worry about that. I promise you she'll do it."

Sara looks down in the direction of the table and asks, "How's you're wiener?"

Bill put down his hot-dog. "Too much relish for my taste."

"Not that wiener, the other one." Sara explains.

Bill turns red in the face and Niko answers for him, "It works just fine."

The three of them chat for a few minutes after which Bill says he has to get back to work, goes the restroom, washes his hands, pays his check, says goodbye and leaves.

Once he is out of ear-shod Sara asks Niko...

"Why didn't you tell Bill the reason she broke up with him? Don't you think he deserves to know it wasn't his fault?"

Niko replied earnestly, "It doesn't matter what I think. It's not my decision to make; it's hers. She'll tell him if and when she wants to." speaking of Jasmine.

"I understand that but all these years Bill's been living under the misconception that he did something wrong. The least she can do is tell him the truth!

Niko counters, "And what is she going to say? 'Oh, by the way Bill, the reason I broke up with you is because I lost my libido when I started menopause and some quack of a doctor blamed it on a minor back injury I had two weeks before my doctor's appointment and told me there was nothing that could be done about it. Then, when I asked for a second opinion, the same quack sent me to his cousin, a spine specialist to cover up for him and I didn't learn the truth until seven years later?"

"Too bad she couldn't sue their asses!" Says Sara angrily.

The conversation ends at that point. Sara and Niko pay their bills and leave.

Two days later Sara, Niko and Bill are in Jasmine's room preparing to install the needed the special effects equipment. Bill replaces the light bulbs in the bathroom and bedroom with smart bulbs while Sara places sound activated fog generators under Jasmine's bed. Next Bill and Sara flip the bed on its side and then together install the shackles and pulley system that will be used to move Niko's legs in the direction of the headboard. They carefully lower the bed to the floor after which Sara plugs in and configures the Scamazon Reverb, a Chinese knock off of an Amazon Echo. Once she finishes doing so, Sara unplugs the Scamazon Reverb and hands it to Niko who then craws under the bed, places the device near the bed's foot-board and plugs it in again.

Sara adds the smart lights, fog dispensers and control module for the bed apparatus to her Scamazon account then tests each device to see if it works properly. Rehearsal that night consists going over the script a few times but is mostly taken up by Niko learning how to take off her robe, jump on the bed and shackle herself to it in the dark as quickly as possible.

After several failed attempts with the shackles placed under the bed, Bill figures out it would be easier to hide the shackles at the head of the bed between the mattress and the headboard and the ones at its foot between the mattress and the foot-board.

Chapter Three -- The Real Succubi

Thursday night, as planned, comes the dress rehearsal and Friday night the show begins three hours after Jasmine returns home half-drunk from bar hopping with Niko.

At three o'clock that Friday morning, Jasmine is laying on her bed, passed out and naked when four succubi materialize, one in each of the four corners of her room. The creature's names are Lilith Seductor Daemonium, Jezebel Pulchra Raptu Creator, Harlot Dulce Ecstasim and Mary Nudae Voluptates. The English translation of their names are Lilith Seducer of Demons, Jezebel Creator of Beautiful Rapture, Harlot Sweet Ecstasy and Mary of the Naked Pleasures.

Lilith, who is seven feet tall, has wine-red skin, is forty-five thousand years old but looks like a woman of forty five and is just a mere five thousand years short of the day upon which she will stop aging completely.

It is important to note at this time that succubi and their male counterparts age outwardly in appearance one human year for every thousand years. All succubi refer to each others as sisters but are not related. Incubuses refer to each other as brothers but also are not related.

Jezebel is 6 feet 10 inches tall, has blood-red skin, and the appearance of a thirty-six year old.

Harlot is six feet five inches tall, has candy (or candy-apple red skin if you will), looks to be about twenty-four but is actually twenty-four thousand years old.

Mary, who is the youngest at eighteen thousand years old, has raspberry-pink skin, and is six feet tall even.

All four succubi are so beautiful that no human woman on any planet can even compare with them and all, even young Mary, like her sisters, has perfect hour glass figure. It's a genetic thing.

Jezebel levitates Jasmine's unconscious body high above the bed and holds her there while Lilith teleports to a sitting position with her legs apart, knees bent and back against the headboard. Jezebel then gently lowers Jasmine back onto the bed between Lilith's legs so that the ebony woman's head is laying in a semi-prone position, on her back, between Lilith's breasts.

Harlot and Jezebel teleport themselves to prone positions on Jasmine sides. Harlot is on Jasmine's right, Jezebel is on her left and each began sucking one of ebony woman's nipples while they fondle her breasts. Then Mary, being a growing young succubus, teleports between Jasmine's knees and starts using her long tongue to lick the woman's pussy so she can partake of her nourishment directly from its source.

Jasmine moans and begins to awaken. Before she can finish doing so, Lilith whispers hypnotically in her ear... "It's just a dream... a sweet erotic dream. Keep your eyes closed and enjoy it." Then Lilith turns the semiconscious woman's head to the side and begins kissing her passionately on the mouth all the while transmitting images of what is actually happening into the Jasmine's brain.

Jasmine convinced she is still dreaming, makes no attempt to resist them while Mary expertly uses her succubus tongue to take her to the brink of orgasm. Once the succubus has her there, Mary backs off mere milliseconds before Jasmine can cum, waits for the woman to come down from the brink, and then does so another thirty-eight more times over the next few hours.

The door begins to open very slowly and before Sara can walk into the room, the succubi end their feeding, become invisible and observe the events that follow.

The four other worldly creatures watch Sara impersonate Lilith, pretend to make Jasmine and Niko her sex slaves, the carnal events that follow, and as is their nature, feed off the energy emitted. This they do right up to the point Sara says her name is Lilith Seductor Daemonium.

Jezebel, Harlot and Mary began laughing hysterically in voices only their sister can hear.

The laughter ends when Lilith gives them a look of displeasure after which the other three succubi vanish as quickly as they arrived leaving none of the humans in the room aware they were ever there.

Chapter Four -- The Reckoning

Jasmine has just asked Lilith... "You've been draining my life away and you're going to do the same to Bill too?" and is waiting for the succubus to answer...

"No, that's a common misconception perpetuated by religious fanatics who didn't understand what we are.

We succubi are not servants of some mythological Devil sent to collect souls. We don't drain life energy or kill anyone. We are inter-dimensional beings that derive nourishment from the energy emitted during human sexual activities. We do not force our prey, and I use that word very loosely, to do anything they don't wont to against their will.

Those we feed upon must either consciously, subconsciously or unconsciously submit to their desires.

The act of rape produces negative energy and provides no nourishment at all for us so we do not feed on rapist nor their unwilling victims. You three," the succubus points the end of her tail at Jasmine, Sara and Niko, "despite acting out a fantasy where two of you were being forced to commit sexual acts against your wills, all willingly consented to what you were doing and provided my sisters and I copious amounts of nourishment which we enjoyed immensely."

"In that case, you must be full by now so, why don't you leave?" says Sara, while chuckling to herself in amusement.

"Because, besides the fact that the four of you are a potential buffet too tasty to pass up, you Isabella Sara Garcia, Niko Tanaka and William Angus Winston..." she points to them with her tail, "...have given me a reason not to."

"Which is?" Asks Sara, seemingly unconcerned.

"A reckoning! You stole my identity and your amateur, porn fiction inspired antics have made me the laughing stock of the ethereal plane so now to redeem myself in the eyes of my sisters I must teach you the error of your ways."

"And how are you going to do that?" Sara asks snidely.

"By having you three commit upon each other the same sexual acts you wrote in your script for Niko and Bill to do with Jasmine." Answers Lilith somewhat excitedly.

"But Jasmine knew what was happening and, as you yourself said, went along with it besides, we didn't finish my script!" Argues Sara, as much trying to defect her guilt as avoid what she fears might be coming. "Anyway, what do Bill and Niko have to do with this? I'm the one that stole your name."