The Summer Barbecue and Sam's Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yum," she said "I'm starving."

As Diane stood, threads of her wetness trailed between Sam and her and glistened in the late afternoon sun. She left her daughter and Sam and stood near Cliff to help him plate burgers and sausages and sort out cutlery.

Sam turned back around on the bench and mouthed "what the fuck" at Carla.

"It's ok" Carla whispered "she does this all the time. She's just a very passionate person."

Cliff started bringing loaded plates over to the picnic table, his semi erect cock and balls swinging casually as he walked. Diane emerged from the house carrying two chilled bottles of sparkling white wine and some disposable plastic glasses. Sam couldn't help noticing that some of his cum still glazed her huge boobs. Diane didn't seem to care at all. It was actually really refreshing as so much of his life was caught up in how he should behave at work, at his flat share, on the tube etc. How lovely to just be open and free with yourself.

"To Cliff," Diane said as she popped open one of the bottles. "Now I have him all to myself" and laughed.

"Also, welcome young Sam to the family" Diane continued. I think he's going to fit in just fine.

"Hear, hear," Carla clapped next to Sam.

By the time they had finished eating and started on the second bottle of sparkling wine the light was starting to fade but unusually it was still very warm. So, fuelled by cheap carbs and Cava the group decided they should stay outside rather than go inside.

"It's such a short timeframe that we can do this, we should take full advantage" Cliff said.

"First though, we should clear down." Carla's dad said.

Sam rose and started picking up plates.

"Not you, you are a guest." Cliff said. "Carla will help me, you stay and get acquainted some more with Diane."

Carla skipped off with her dad towards the house carrying several empty bottles. Her big arse swaying delightfully as she walked. Cliff reached over and slapped his daughter on the bum as they walked, or was it more of a squeeze, Sam couldn't be sure.

Once again, Diane turned to face Sam. She leant forward and kissed him gently on the lips.

He looked towards the house.

"Don't worry they'll be there awhile," Diane said.

"Can you stand up and stand just here?" she said, indicating a spot just in front of her.

"Ok" he said.

Standing and facing Diane he looked down at her pretty face with her big blue eyes darkening in the fading light. She really was an older version of Carla. Her breasts heaved as she took long deliberate breaths.

"I want you to take some deep breaths with me and say after me: I am grateful for my body and the sexual pleasures it provides" Diane affirmed.

"What? No, I don't think I can" Sam began.

"You are going to have to let go of this if you are to be a successful mate for our daughter." Diane told him.

"You are a beautiful, powerful man. Your gorgeous lingam is a thing of beauty and a true wand of light. Carla deserves the full of you."

As she spoke Sam felt desire welling inside him. But not animal desire, pure sexual energy. It was true, he had never really seen himself as a powerful person. His head hung low much of the time. He didn't really understand why Carla found him attractive.

The words "I am grateful for my body and the sexual pleasures it provides" came out of his mouth.

Sam's cock rose gracefully and powerfully. He felt like he had never been this hard in his entire life.

"Ommmmmmmm" Diane chanted and let out a deep breath.

Sam arched his back and looked up into the sky. He felt Diane's wet mouth engulf his cock.

He no longer felt any fear, only pure sexual energy.

Diane took his penis into both hands and began to knead his cock like it was a wet piece of clay on a potter's wheel. Meanwhile she was using her tongue to do things to the tip of his penis he could only begin to describe.

She pulled Sam closer to her and engulfed his dick within her boobs. Despite the huge size of his cock Diane was able to fully enclose it within her 38kk sized tits. She spat on his cock head to create a slippery channel for him.. Rocking on his heels, Sam fucked his girlfriend's mum's giant boobs.

Despite the immense please this was creating, Sam felt no desire to cum. Normally he'd be slowing now in a desire to slow the inevitable eruption. Something about the warmth of Diane's breasts, or just from her naturally, exuded a comfort that stopped him even thinking about finishing.

After some more chanting from Diane, she stood up and faced away from Sam and bent herself over the picnic table, smooshing some leftover crockery out of the way. Sam noticed that her tits spilled out from her sides as she squashed them against the table.

Presenting her sizable arse to Sam she pulled her cheeks apart so that he had a great view of her delicious pussy and her bumhole.

Diane turned her head and said to Sam "Now,I want you to fuck me please."

Cliff and Carla were still sorting out the tidying up in the house, or at least he hoped that's what they were doing, so Sam thought, well, it would be rude not to, I am a guest after all.

He nudged his bell end up against Diane's thick wet labia and played the end of his cock against her clit.

"Just fuck me, please." She gasped.

With a single motion Sam slid the entirety of his fat manhood inside her.

"Fuck! You're huge"

Diane's pussy indeed looked stretched to the max as Sam pumped his cock inside her. Her lips gripped his thickness. His cock glistened with her wetness as it slid in and out of her delicious pussy. Her tanend bum cheeks swaying in motion with his thrusts. They were locked in this sweaty embrace for a few minutes of thrusting when Cliff and Carla reappeared from the house.

Carla was looking flushed and Cliff's cock was fully erect and glistened with wetness in the beginnings of moonlight.

Carla gasped "Oh wow! Mum, you're fucking him, how is it? Can I join in?" And she scooted her fat arse up onto the picnic table and spread her legs so that her pussy was facing her mum.

Sam had time to notice that Carla's pussy was swollen and wide open before her mother plunged her tongue into her daughter's wetness.

Carla cooed with pleasure as her cunt was on the receiving end of a taboo tongue lashing.

"Your boyfriend has the most incredible cock, especially now that I have released him from himself" Diane said between servings of her daughter's swollen lips. Carla's labia were spread about like a butterfly's wings.

Cliff now positioned himself next to Sam so that he had access to both his wife and his daughter's cunts. As Sam plunged himself into Diane's hole Cliff played with her clit. Carla lay herself down on the table and bent herself sideways so that she could enjoy her father's cock.

Taking Cliff's whole length inside her mouth, Carla slid her tongue around her fathers shaft and tickled his balls with a free hand.

Sam could barely believe what he was seeing. His girlfriend was being double ended by her parents, while he fucked her mother. And he was absolutely here for it.

As Cliff fucked his daughter's mouth he spoke to Sam and said "I think it's fair to say you have passed this evening with flying colours Sam."

"What?" replied Sam as he continued plunging into Diane, who was having the time of her life.

"Usually Carla's boyfriend's run for the hills about 10 minutes after I open the door to them in the nude" Cliff explained.

"Last one had a dentist appointment he forgot about, wasn't it Carls?" Cliff said.

"Hnnggg" Carla replied and plopped her father's cock out of her mouth, "yes, he was gone after about 20 minutes - didn't even finish his beer."

Carla lifted her dad's cock up and started tracing her tongue carefully up and down his thick shaft, eventually filling her mouth up with his heavy balls.

Diane suddenly cried out "oh shit, I'm cumming!"

Sam went into overdrive, his hips bucking against Diane's arse, making a loud clapping sound each time their skin hit each other. He felt her pussy clamp tight around his cock as her cunt went into spasms.

"Oh fuuuuck," she yelled as the huge orgasm washed over her.

Carla sat up on her elbows and leaned in to kiss her mother full on the mouth as she came. As she did so, her Dad swiveled her around on her bum, and pushed his cock, wet with her saliva, inside her gaping vagina.

"Fuck, dad, you're so hard, I'm going to cum in like a second." Carla said.

Diane had stopped shaking after her huge orgasm had swept through her like a wildfire. She slowly started pushing her arse back against Sam's still rigid cock. Her pussy was making a sloshing noise as her juices slapped against Sam's thighs.

Diane was languidly sucking on one of her daughter's stiff nipples as they both enjoyed the sensation of being filled to the brim with forbidden pricks.

Carla was getting ready for her second orgasm after her father had rudely penetrated her while she attempted to wash the dishes earlier. She enjoyed watching her boyfriend getting a blowjob from her mother as her father pumped away inside her wet hole. At least it was easy for her to clean her dad's cum off her generous cleavage after he'd spunked all over them, while she rinsed the last of the utensils.

"Jesus," Carla shouted, "I'm cumming, but I want Sam inside me when I do. I hope you don't mind Dad."

Cliff and Sam switched places, and Sam slipped inside his new girlfriend. She was incredibly wet but her pussy still felt tight around his throbbing girth.

"Oh god, Sam, your cock feels fucking enormous... Sorry Dad, but he's absolutely massive, it feels like I'm being violated by a beer can."

Cliff was unable to reply as his head was buried in his wife's huge arse. He held her cheeks pulled apart while he knelt behind her and was attempting to push his tongue into her anus. Her cellulite rippled in the moonlight. Sam thought he'd never seen such a beautiful sight as this woman's huge orbs vibrated with pleasure while her husband rimmed her tight hole.

"Hnnggg, Cliff, right there oh god, stick a finger up my arse please."

Seconds after Sam had entered her, Carla felt the waves of a monstrous orgasm wash through her. She clamped down on Sam's slick penis and begged him.

"Cum for me please Sam, please, I'm desperate for you to cum all over my tits."

Sam being well into the vinegar strokes, needed little encouragement. He pulled his thick cock out and almost simultaneously a huge geyser of thick white cum spurted from the end of his dick and fountained over Carla, coating her massive tits and making it all the way onto her face.

"Wow Sam, have you been saving that up?" Carla asked him.

Diane with her face still squashed into the picnic table, tilted her head and said "that's exactly what I would expect, now that the wand of light has been released. It's like when you have a blockage in a pipe but you release the wad of hair or whatever is blocking it, the resulting release of pressure is like an eruption."

Cliff was now working on his wife's bumhole in a kind of trance. Blissfully unaware of what had just transpired next to him, he was intent on his wife's anal pleasure.

He decided his cock was the best tool for the job. Spitting between her arse cheeks, Cliff stood and started rubbing his bellend - slick with precum - over Diane's dark entrance.

"Come on Cliff. Stick it in my arse." she gasped.

Cliff responded by pushing his thick cock nearly all the way up her anal passage.

Sam and Carla riding the blissful waves of their post orgasm high watched Cliff take his wife in the back door.

Evidently Cliff was doing an excellent job as his daughter could see her mum's eyes roll back in her head and let out a guttural cry.

"Fuckk Cliff, shoot it in my back passage".

Cliff was riding his wife's substantial backside for all he was worth. Sam leant over and squeezed her Dad's testicles.

"Come on Dad, let it go." she encouraged,

"Praise be to the tantric gods," he finally cried. His cock jerking as it filled his wife's passage with his seed.

Finally Cliff and Diane collapsed onto the picnic bench, spent.

Cliff said after reaching for the last beer in the bucket and cracking it open. "I hope we will be seeing a lot more of you two at home, now that we've seen what Sam is capable of"

"Oh yes, daddy. you definitely will."

Diane, laughing, said to Sam "Well, young man, what do you think?"

"You'll have trouble keeping me away," he laughed...

In the last of the moonlight, before they went inside and cuddled up on the sofa for a night punctuated with more incestuous groping and fucking, Sam watched with pleasure his and Cliff's cum dribble out of Sam's cunt and Diane's anus. Yes, he thought, he'd definitely be back.

12