The Summer I Turned Slutty

Story Info
The start of my sexual awakening.
3k words
4.22
11.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone seems to remember the summer between finishing high school and going to college as an exceptionally carefree and almost magical time. I'm no exception. Sure, there's probably some degree of rose tinted glasses but for me it also contained some of the biggest transformations in my life to date.

It started out with my best friend Jess. She was from quite a religious family, and although she wasn't a true believer, she did enough to stay out of the watchful eye of her parents. I was from a strict Asian household but I had been blessed, in some ways, as the youngest of four: as long as I made my rebellions discreet enough to stop my parents from losing face I was golden.

Despite having no experience, and seemingly limited opportunities, we were both obsessed with boys. Jess had a boyfriend from church. He was the son of a family friend and the type who wanted to wait until marriage before having sex. Whether that was what he really wanted or if he was just putting on a good show was anyone's guess but he was able to stick to it pretty convincingly. At the time the most they had done was make out and whenever she tried to touch him or get him to touch her he would freeze up and stop.

My fantasy was Josh from robotics club. I was a shy and nerdy girl but puberty hadn't been unkind to me. Up until this point I don't think I had really made an effort with my appearance at all, though if I actually tried I thought I ended up looking pretty attractive. I had a feeling he might like me too but at the time I had no idea what was going through the minds of boys when they looked at me and so we were left with awkward exchanges and small talk.

Jess had a part time job and had been able to put the money onto a pre-loaded debit card. This meant she could buy things online. And have them delivered. All without her parents knowing. As long as she got to the package on the front porch first. Since my parents knew hers from school, and mainly because she was a girl, I was able to stay over at hers without any issues. Our late night pillow talks over boys and men's anatomy evolved into discovering what would really happen by watching porn videos online in the dead of night with the sound turned low.

After the first few times I think we surpassed the curiosity phase and somehow without it being weird we would both touch ourselves under the covers as we watched. At the time I really had no interest in doing anything with her. Now I think if I was drunk and horny enough I can imagine all the ways in which we could have really made each other feel good.

Eventually she took advantage of her online shopping ability and ordered a sex toy. I think I spent the entire weekend with her in her room. She had an en suite so we didn't even need to leave to go to the bathroom. We just spent the whole time taking it in turns to fuck ourselves with the toy.

This was fun but even soon to be college students get bored with nothing to do. I was also jealous of the freedom Jess' small amount of money seemed to have earned her so I decided to get a summer job at the local water theme park. The uniforms were something else. Think Baywatch style red one-pieces and white booty shorts. My physique wasn't the best (although I was quite proud of my butt from the weight training I had started doing from the influence of my brother), but I think something that tight fitting makes anyone end up looking sexy. I did feel pretty on display so I expected the looks but the thing that surprised me the most were the ones from the dads. Even with their wives and kids they wouldn't bother to hide their ogling of me.

Josh was childhood friends with Henry who had gotten a scholarship for Lacrosse and was the type of guy most high school girls fawned over. Of course I had a similar physical reaction but his general demeanor, while enticing, didn't inspire the type of romantic notions I had with Josh. I ran into both of them, and their mutual friend Anton, while I was working one day. Part of my job involved doing an inventory refresh for the kiosks and I had to get and transport boxes of various items from a storeroom. Josh had seen me and waved hello, and the three of them came over as I was heading inside to start getting what was needed for the refresh. I'm a little over five foot so Henry and Anton seemed like they towered over me. Both of them were wearing just board shorts and I still vividly remember their youthful leanness. They had those types of abs you just wanted to run your hands over and then giggle. The door to the storeroom was on the side of a building off the main thoroughfare but I felt almost invisible to the nearby crowds with them surrounding me. My heart started to beat faster and my throat was dry. They made some playful jokes about my work and said they wanted to see what I had to do while Josh stood around awkwardly.

I don't quite remember how it happened, but I led them inside to show them what I needed and Henry effortlessly lifted me onto a stack of boxes and got down onto his knees. He undid the button and zip on my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles. I wanted to move or shout or do something but I felt completely frozen. He pulled my one piece to the side and buried his face between my legs. Somehow I managed to put my hands up to cover my face. It's not like I had ever even shown my genitals to anyone before and now there was a boy who was getting a faceful in front of two other people. I felt like I was tensed up for what seemed like a long time. Then the initial shock passed and I began to notice the pleasure from his tongue on my clit. Anton had also been whispering in my ear the whole time telling me it was okay and that I was so beautiful and sexy and they just wanted to make me feel good so I should relax and not worry. He got me to take my hands down although my eyes were still clenched shut knowing that Josh was still there observing the whole thing. Anton's tongue found my ear which made me flinch and then came to my mouth. My first kiss was with a boy I didn't really know while another one gave me head and my crush was watching. Henry put his finger inside me and almost instinctively I put my arms around Anton. The pleasure which had been building in my crotch erupted throughout my body and I shuddered convulsively in orgasm. I dug my fingers so hard into Anton's back he gave a little yelp and broke my grip with his arms.

It took me a while to recover and I realised the boys had stopped touching me. I opened my eyes with a grimace to see them looking at me. All of them had comically large bulges in their shorts. I don't know what came over me. I kicked off my shorts and got on my knees in front of Henry. I undid the drawstring on his shorts and pulled them down enough for his stiff cock to spring out. I closed my eyes to avoid the burning stares from the others. I had seen blowjobs in the porn Jess and I had watched but of course actually giving one is very different. I opened my mouth and tentatively put it over the tip of his penis. After some awkward attempts at sucking, he put a hand on the back of my head and guided first my mouth, and then my hand in the movement he wanted. I could hear the others pulling down their shorts and assumed they had begun touching themselves while they watched as well. Something about being watched while I had a cock in my mouth started to drive me wild. Here I was, this unassuming girl, giving a blowjob to a friend when I should be working, being watched by two guys who were evidently excited enough to masturbate. Almost without knowing I found I had moved my free hand between my legs and slipped it under my one-piece to find my clit. Henry's grunts soon reached a climax and I could feel him tense up similar to how I had just done. Suddenly there was a violent eruption and hot salty cum spurted into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. I had no idea what to do and I involuntarily gagged and spat it out onto the floor.

I went to look up at him and say something in terms of apology but Anton had pulled me up off the ground and already had his tongue in my mouth. He guided my hand down to his cock and was ferociously squeezing my tits and then my ass going back and forth in succession. He told me to spit on my hand and I found doing this a few times gave the right amount of lubricant to jerk him properly. Soon he was grunting and moaning as well and I finished him off such that his cum shot out onto my thigh and dribbled down my leg.

I never could have imagined doing this even an hour beforehand but I found some kind of new sexual deviancy inside of me, driving my actions. I kept my gaze on the floor and dropped to my knees in front of Josh who had been vigorously jerking himself the whole time. I undid the halter neck on my one-piece exposing my breasts. I looked down and squeezed them together in front of him. I wanted to look up into his eyes and tell him to cum all over my tits. To paint me. To mark me as his own and take me as his prize. But before I could even raise my head and open my mouth he spurted and his warm cum dripped between my breasts. In the soft silence afterwards I looked up at him and smiled which he gently returned in what felt like a sincere, tender moment.

This was broken by Anton and Henry exchanging banter and high-fives. We all fixed ourselves up, they went on their way and I continued on with my work day, trying to decompress and process what had just happened. I wanted to do so many of those things, alone, with Josh, but I also couldn't deny there was another part of me that relished what had happened with Anton and Henry. I felt a pit in my stomach when I thought about being used, abused and degraded by men. Pleasing them and learning their desires which revealed themselves behind closed doors. I didn't want to be physically hurt or emotionally abused or anything, but the idea of losing myself to the role of a plaything and indulging in a kind of twisted pleasure was something I couldn't get off my mind. Surely most other girls weren't like this? I felt like I was special and had something different to offer and enjoy that was off-limits to others.

Over the next two weeks I think we met every day in that storeroom. Sometimes it was all three of them, sometimes two and sometimes just one, although never just Josh. They took me every which way although I liked it best when Henry took me from behind, Anton was in my mouth and Josh watched us. I don't think I talked to Jess at all during this time and I'm sure she was wondering what was going on to interfere with our sleepovers.

One day when it was Henry and I, just as he was about to enter me, the shift supervisor stormed in. Henry pulled up his shorts and quickly excused himself while the supervisor reamed me out about such unacceptable behaviour. Somehow it wasn't unacceptable when he was doing it and I found myself bent over the boxes with his belly and his hips slapping against my butt. He was about my dad's age, really hairy with quite a small penis in comparison to what I was used to with the boys. At first it was pretty disgusting but something made me want to use my youthful sex against him. Make him risk his job, maybe his marriage for the sake of five minutes alone with an average looking eighteen year old. As I got into it I sucked on my finger and then reached around to put it in my butt. I think this must have been too much for him because almost immediately he pulled out and dumped a pretty pathetic load on my ass.

I carried on at work for a few days without incident but then got called into the manager's office and told I was fired for "poor performance". There was no way I could go home and tell my parents I had been fired, so I would still go out every day and they seemed to have forgotten to deactivate my ID card so I was able to enter the park for free and roam around. Rather fortuitously I met Josh by himself the first day this happened and we started hanging out. The conversation was still awkward at first but as we spent more time with each other it became easier for both of us to open up and explore the depth of our mutual interests and feelings. The first few times our hands would find each other in a jumble of fingers. Even just walking around like that I thought my heart was going to explode. Soon it became natural and we would be going around the park as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend.

I desperately wanted to go to the storeroom with him and do unspeakable things to him. More than that I wanted him to want to do it, and take me there, by force. We never did and I could sense a difference in what to expect from him compared to boys like Anton or Henry.

At some point he texted me to say that his parents were away and that he had the house to himself and asked if I wanted to come over. I had to fight to contain my excitement and even my family were suspicious as I left for what they thought was work. His family had a house almost twice the size of mine despite him not having any other siblings. We ended the grand tour in his bedroom and we sat awkwardly on the bed looking into each other's eyes and intermittently giggling uncontrollably. Finally I asked if he wanted to have sex. I think the next house over probably heard the lump in his throat as he swallowed and nodded. We spent our time getting undressed and touching each other, kissing and caressing before he went in. I laid on my back and he went on top. I looked into his eyes, put my arms around his neck and crossed my legs around his back. It was everything I wanted with him and completely different to the type of sex, or rather fucking, I had done with Anton and Henry.

I think we were naked in bed almost all day. After our second round I was snuggled into the crease of his shoulder and just stroked his cock that was flaccid after two expulsions. We had never really talked about it, and although I had come to terms with almost everything, part of me was still a bit shy and hesitant about what the three of us had done. Given how close we had gotten and my romantic feelings for him, I wanted to know what he thought of me, having seen the side which enjoyed so much being taken by two men at once. It was one of those deep conversations where people discover aspects of themselves without intending to. In describing, even plainly, all the things we had done I realised he had gotten hard again. I teased him about it but he admitted he had really enjoyed watching me and got super turned on when I was being, in his words, "super slutty". I embellished a little for his sake, but I told him that I loved being filled up by Anton and Henry and about the supervisor who had fucked me. As soon as I mentioned this Josh immediately tensed and came again. I continued to jerk him after he had cum, every stroke causing him to convulse and shudder. One arm went up to cover his eyes and the other grabbed my arm and held it at bay with only token resistance to let me continue torturing him.

It's not like I had any other romantic interests but we hadn't talked about relationships at all, probably because of what we had experienced and our kinks and desires. I wanted to have a warm, loving, romantic relationship with Josh, but I had begun wondering what would happen if the other side of me never got what it desired. We talked about what we wanted and eventually I asked him directly, if we were together what would happen if my inner slut came out. He was quiet for a long time thinking hard, but said if we were the only proper romantic relationship and I told him about whatever happened then he thought he could be okay with it. For some reason that made me feel especially safe and protected, even if I never ended up doing anything crazy. From that day onwards we were official.