The Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Sam encouraged him as his cock parted the lips of Lizzy's womanhood. She extended her tongue, licking his manhood as it glided in.

"Oh, God!" Lizzy moaned as he pressed to the hilt and just held it there.

"You feel... so good. I don't want to... move!" He mumbled.

"Fuck her!" Sam ordered. "Let it go." Her tongue found Lizzy's clit as Gary began pumping. He grabbed her hips and took slow deep thrusts into her velvety home. A minute or two and he couldn't hold back. With a groan he drove deep while his cock spasmed. Sam watched his manhood pump his seed deep into Lizzy's womb. Her tongue working Lizzy's clit, hoping for another climax. And it worked.

"Oh fuckkk..." Lizzy moaned, feeling him cum and the magic of Sam's tongue. Sam continued licking as, with each thrust of his rod, his potent sperm leaked out of Lizzy's fertile womb. He thrust and thrust, unleashing a major load, despite cumming twice the day before. To Sam, it seemed to go on forever as her two lovers shared a deep orgasm.

Finally, it ended, and Gary held his spent cock deep in Lizzy. Sam enjoyed the closeup view of her lovers joined like this, wondering if this load would be the one. He caressed Lizzy's back as the three enjoyed the post-coital bliss. Lizzy was in heaven. His hands touching her, his cum inside her, and Sam's wet pussy before her. She wanted to just old this moment.

Gary finally pulled his shrinking cock out. But Sam grabbed it and gave it a quick suck before turning her attention to Lizzy's dripping hole. She licked the excess as Lizzy whimpered.

Gary collapsed on the bed next to them and Lizzy soon moved to the other side. Sam placed her hand on Lizzy's soft belly, thinking about the baby they are most certainly making. The women looked at each other lovingly, then turned to Gary, each giving him kisses. With Sam between them, Gary looked at Lizzy. "I still can't believe this! You're both so beautiful. And I'm... you know..."

"Impregnating Lizzy?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. I never dreamed something like this could happen."

"So, you like impregnating women, then." Lizzy teased.

"You, at least. But Sam, I feel I'm neglecting you." He said.

"Don't worry. Just focus on the goal." Sam reassured him.

"Let me do one thing." He replied before moving between her legs.

"Gary, you don't have to... Uh..." Sam gasped as his tongue entered her soaking pussy. Lizzy drove her tongue deep in Sam's mouth, ending any further protest. His tongue found her clit and soon Sam was on edge to another orgasm she didn't think she had. Lizzy sucked on her tit as the waves of passion washed over her.

The orgasm over, Gary looked at her with an expression of triumph. She looked at him, and a feeling of more than sexual passion came over her. It wasn't love, but it was something. The three just enjoyed being together in bed until it was time for Gary to head home.

*****

Sunday was the same. More love making; Gary planting his seed in Lizzy. And again, on Monday and Tuesday. The women were amazed by his seeming endless supply of sperm. Although by now his stamina was longer and Lizzy got fifteen minutes of pounding before he filled her with his cum.

Wednesday, the women were having breakfast when Sam asked, wryly, "Getting tired of all this fucking?"

"Not yet. Give me a month." Both women got a laughed.

Shortly, he arrived again. By now, he just let himself in. The women greeted him as had become their custom, with plenty of hugs and kisses.

"We always end up in the bedroom. Let's try the sofa." Lizzy suggested.

"Yes!" Gary said. "There's something I've wanted to try."

Soon, all three were naked on the sofa, kissing and feeling each other. Gary pressed Sam to lay back then spread her legs, licking her inner thigh before letting his tongue find her womanhood. Lizzy then planted her lovebox of Sam's face and both women were soon in the throes of passion. Gary enjoyed pleasuring Sam. If he couldn't fuck her, he could at least make her cum.

And cum she did. After nearly a week of lovemaking her passion was not yet satisfied.

"That was a hot orgasm, Sam." Lizzy told her.

"But you haven't cum yet." Sam exclaimed.

"Let Gary." She replied, lifting off Sam.

"Here!" Gary told her. He was seated, his cock already hard, as the women now found to be the rule. "Sit on me. I've never tried this way."

Lizzy straddled his lap and lowered herself on his eager pole. Gary found her round breasts inches from his face as his manhood was buried inside her. Lizzy gave him a sloppy kiss before his attention turned to her succulent tits. She rode him as his mouth latch on to a hard nipple. She continued to ride as he alternated between sucking her tits and smothering his face in her deep cleavage.

Lizzy was really turned on when she felt Sam's hand caress her back. She turned to see Sam's admiring face.

"Oh fuck! Oh...Ah!" She called. His cock and the attention of both lovers drove her climax on. She came and came, finally collapsing on his shoulder.

"That was a hot orgasm, Lizzy." Sam teased, echoing Lizzy.

"Fuck, yes..." Lizzy added breathlessly.

"And he hasn't cum yet. Here, turn around."

Lizzy pull off his long shaft and now had her back to him. Sam held it and watched as it slipped deep inside Lizzy. She kissed her, placing her hand on Lizzy's mound, imagining what she was feeling. Next, Sam moved between his legs for a closer view then began licking his shaft as it slid in and out, and her clit.

Her tongue alternated until the feeling of a pussy and tongue on his rod released his seed. Gary groaned and began thrusting his hips. Feeling him cum and Sam's stimulation of her clit triggered another orgasm in Lizzy. Sam held her tongue out as his sperm seeped out of Lizzy's overflowing pussy and licked the excess; tasting both lovers as they came. And for both it was a hard orgasm, and Sam could see it. She imagined that this was the one; that Lizzy had to be pregnant by now.

When both had come down from their mutual climax, Sam hugged them then put a hand on Lizzy's belly. "You have to be pregnant by now. You're at your peak. Gary! Like the idea of impregnating Lizzy?"

Gary just tried to catch his breath.

Lizzy just hugged her. Then after catching her breath, said, "If I must be pregnant by now, then it's your turn to get fucked by Gary."

"I think he's spent."

"No, not him." She replied before slipping between his legs. "Wouldn't you like to get your cock into Sam?" She asked coyly before sucking his soft cock into her mouth.

He moaned slightly as she started. The idea of fucking Sam was to his liking. He gestured for her to come and was soon kissing her and sucking her tits. His passion spurred Sam on. Now she really wanted to have his cock inside her. And In little time Lizzy's skill had him hard again. Sam took the very position Lizzy had.

She lowered herself on his manhood as Lizzy held it. Soon she was riding him as he sucked on her tits. It felt so good. And Lizzy hugging her, encouraging her, drove her passion hard.

"Lizzy! Fuck... Oh..." Sam moaned. Lizzy held her, feeling her lover climax as this young man thrust his manhood deep.

Not done, Gary next had Lizzy sit with Sam's head in her lap; her luxuriant hair draped over Lizzy's knees. Gary knelt between her legs as his rod entered her womanhood. He thrusted slow and deep as Sam looked into his gently eyes while Lizzy stroked her hair lovingly. It was so much, and to her surprise, she came again. And still he pounded her. A little faster this time. He laid on top of her and planted his head in her neck; continuing thrusting as Lizzy admired his flexing butt driving his rod home inside her lover.

Sam came again and still he fucked her with abandon. Sam was wild with passion, lost to everything but this handsome man whose cock was driving deep inside her. He began pistoning faster and deeper and both women knew what was coming. Lizzy was caressing his back when his first spasm came with a groan. He held his cock deep as the first of his seed splashed in Sam's womb. As his cum filled her, Sam came one more time, overwhelmed by his cumming inside her. She imagined that it was her turn. That this virile young man was impregnating her.

The lover's orgasm continued as Lizzy enjoyed Sam's chance to enjoy him. She had never felt so close to Sam as this moment.

Spent now, Gary's body relaxed as his lovers hugged and caressed him. Both women were satisfied now, and one, hopefully, with child.

"Sam!" Lizzy exclaimed."

"Gary..." Sam said, catching her breath. "That made up for the whole week. Lover boy! Fuck!"

"Yes..." He said, when he caught his breath. "There's something I put off telling you." He added, lifting himself up. Then, his eyes met Sam's. He kissed those irresistible lips one more time. "I don't want to pull out of you!"

"Come." Sam told him, patting his butt. He pulled his now lip cock out and now it was Sam's regret losing that his cock inside her.

"Tell us." Lizzy asked, sympathetically.

As he sat up, he explained. "My folks and I are going to visit my aunt and uncle for a few day. We're not coming back until after the Fourth of July."

"Is that all?" Sam laughed. "Hell, we all need a break."

"Yes," He continued "Then what? If Lizzy is pregnant, am I done?"

"Done!" Both women exclaimed. "Not if I can help it." Sam continued. "Gary, dear! Don't you see how much we both like you? And your lovemaking? You are well above your age as a lover."

"Gary!" Lizzy started. "I hoped this summer would continue. I want that cock of yours inside me a lot more times. And Sam needs to catch up." She giggled. Then realized she needed to explain. "Gary, I mean... What you've done for us. We both like you and aren't ready to give you up. Not yet anyway. Aren't we Sam."

"Sam looked at him." Yes, you're always welcome here." Then gave him a kiss. "Besides. Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

As soon as she said it, she regretted saying it. This relationship, she knew, was temporary. Despite her attachment to him.

"Besides, I'll soon be, shall we say, indisposed to sex for a few days. So, the timing is good. Now for Lizzy, let's hope her period doesn't come."

"Another thing then." He continued. "They are going on a cruise after we get back. I'll be on my own for a week." He then looked at them hoping they got the point.

"So," Sam said sultrily, "You can spend a night or two with us? Hmm, what do you think Lizzy?"

"Fuck yes!" Lizzy laughed. "I want to test whether we can finally wear him out."

As the last few times, the three sat together, touching, and enjoying each other's naked bodies. When the time came, they saw him off at the door.

"Come as soon as you're back." Lizzy told him after a goodbye kiss.

"We'll be back to work then, but yes." Sam concurred. Followed by a longer kiss.

The women watched him walk away, Sam's hand around Lizzy's hips. "I'm getting very fond of him." Lizzy said as he disappeared from view.

"Yes, he is the father of your child... At least we hope... But to be honest, I am too. He is young. But something about him. More than his prowess in bed."

"He's nice!" Lizzy answered. "That's why I wanted his baby. Well, that and he is fucking hot!" Putting her arms around Sam.

"Yes, he is nice. But hotter than me?" Sam asked coyly.

"No! Never." She answered before a wet kiss.

*****

When he came back, he texted Sam to say he was driving his parents to the airport Thursday and couldn't come by until Friday. Sam told him to let himself in Friday evening and the three would have dinner together.

On cue he opened their front door and called out. Sam appeared and he got a deep kiss. "Miss us?" She teased.

"I've been thinking about you all week!" He told her before kissing her again.

"Hey!" They heard Lizzy call out. "You have to share, Sam." She got in long kiss before giving him a hug. All Gary wanted at that point was to get them in bed. But he was taken to the dining room.

"Come we have something to tell you." Sam explained.

He found the table set, right down to candles. Then Lizzy took his hand. She turned to Sam. "Who's going to tell him?"

"You, obviously. Tell him!"

Lizzy turn to Gary, "It happened! I'm pregnant!" She exclaimed, hugging him.

"Well, we're pretty sure." Sam interjected. "She took a test, and it was positive. But she'll seeing her doctor next week. Then we'll know for sure."

Gary didn't know what to feel at that moment. Knocking up Lizzy had felt a bit abstract. But now it was real. He hadn't thought about how this affected him. Sam brought him to the present, telling him to sit as she served wine and Lizzy brought out dinner. They caught up on things, their work, his trip, and Lizzy beamed her excitement. But everyone's thoughts were on tonight, and they barely finished cleaning up before Gary found himself being led to their bedroom.

The women stripped before getting him naked, his stiff rod showing his anticipation. Standing by the bed, Sam and Gary sloppily shared tongues as Lizzy kissed Sam's neck. Then Lizzy knelt before his erect manhood and ran her tongue up its length before sucking most of it into her mouth as he moaned in pleasure. A week of abstinence had him primed. Sam put her hand on his butt, and whispered to him, "Fuck her mouth."

He began carefully driving his throbbing rod into Lizzy's mouth, then, encouraged by Lizzy's murmurs, increased the pace.

"That look so hot, Lizzy." Sam exclaimed, stroking Gary's chest. He, in turn, pulled her in for another deep kiss. She knew it wouldn't be long. "Yes... cum in her mouth!" She encouraged.

"Oh fuck! Lizzy" He groaned, then thrust deep into her mouth as the first of his pent-up load flooded Lizzy's mouth. She sucked and swallowed, humming her approval while Sam watched, smiling as her lover consumed all of his sperm.

When Lizzy finished the last drop, she looked up at Gary with a smile of accomplishment, rubbing his cock on her face. "I love your cock!" She told him.

"That performance deserves a reward." Sam told her, laying on the bed. "Sit on my face, girl."

She did. And as Sam's tongue began to probe her pussy, she felt Gary parting her legs followed by his lips on her thigh. Both women sighed as their loveboxes received attention from flicking tongues. Lizzy ground her slit into Sam's responsive mouth as Gary's tongue dug deep into Sam's entrance, all the while fondling her breasts. The women were pleasured this way some time as their passions rose. "Yes, there!" Lizzy gasped. Sam worked her clit with fury and sent her over the edge. Lizzy's body shivered as the orgasm hit.

But Gary's attentions and bringing Lizzy to climax triggered Sam to cum. Gary intensified his efforts while both women came together.

"Sam, baby!" Lizzy said breathlessly, as she climbed off and lay next to her. After Sam caught her breath, she looked at Gary, his face still sandwiched by her thighs. "Come here, lover."

He moved between them and kisses and tongues were shared. Sam stroked his nearly hard rod with one finger as Lizzy offer him a tit to suck on. She smiled at his clear lust for Lizzy's pendulous breast, then turned her attention to his manhood. As it slipped between her lips, Sam heard him moan while still sucking Lizzy's hard nipple. Fully hard now, she straddled his manhood. Lizzy put her head on his shoulder and admired his cock disappearing deep into Sam's pussy.

The two watched as Sam rode him, eyes closed, totally into the feeling of this man inside her. She felt the hands of both lovers caress her body, feeling her breasts, her nipples, and thighs. She rode him faster until she stopped suddenly as her body convulsed in another orgasm.

As she came down, she ground her hips, feel him deep inside her then looked at Lizzy, "He's still hard." The women quickly changed positions and now, Sam rested her head on his chest to watch Lizzy sink on his engorged rod. And like Sam, she pleasured herself on it, looking intently at the man who fathered her child. She felt a sudden connection to him. And that triggered her orgasm.

"Oh fuck... Gary! Cum in me! Oh... Ah..." She moaned as she rode him with abandon. Her passion was too much for him, and with a groan, he released his seed into the woman he already impregnated, thrusting his hips, trying to pump his seed deep.

When both orgasms ended, Lizzy fell to him, kissing wildly. "Gary!" She cried. "I love having you cum in me!" She remembered Sam, and turned to her, trying to make up with kisses.

"He does have an effect on you!" Sam laughed, putting her at ease.

Lizzy rolled to his side and Gary found himself sandwiched between these beautiful women. "I still can't believe I'm with you two." He started. "I'm the luckiest guy around... God! That so cliche." He said, bashfully.

"I take it as a compliment." Sam replied. "But do tell, why do you like about us? Come on!"

"I mean you are both beautiful... Almost compliments in beauty." He saw he needed to explain. "I mean, you have a perfect body. And your long hair... And Lizzy, well her figure..."

"My tits!" Lizzy laughed. "Admit it, you can't get enough of my tits." She then offered him one which he eagerly licked. "Go on Sam, give him one."

Gary now found himself sucking and licking two sets of tits. He was in heaven. The women also enjoyed it; both the attention to their tits and his clear pleasure in sucking on them. They patiently let him suck and kiss each and were rewarded by his growing cock. Lizzy then stroked it to its full length.

"Put your 'seed' in Sam." Lizzy ordered him, pushing Sam to her back. Gary, happy to comply, climbed on top of her. Sam sighed as his hard rod found her entrance and pressed in. Now it was slow lovemaking as he gently fucked her, his eyes on hers. In this moment Sam's emotions got to her. Maybe he was all of nineteen, but he didn't make love like one. He made a connection to his lovers, she felt. And it made it all the hotter.

He alternated between kisses and looks. And soon his eyes, and his cock pumping inside her, brought Sam to another climax. She wrapped her arms around him after she came down, realizing he wasn't done. He pumped and pumped his manhood deep inside her. They kissed and she looked at him; his eyes so full of desire... for her. She came yet again. But this time was too much for him. He drove his cock deep into her inner self, then exploded, as his seed was released in her womb. Her own climax intensified. She imagined she was fertile; and that she was being impregnated.

As they came together, Sam's orgasm was intense, but finally it subsided. As they locked eyes again, Sam shuddered; there was something intense about him. They lay there some time; his cock still inside her as Lizzy caressed them both. Eventually he rolled off her and Sam looked at this young hunk with a smile.

"Let's get ready for bed." Lizzy told them.

"Funny." He replied. "I've never really slept with a woman before, and now I'm sleeping with two."

They settled in and Gary fell asleep nestled between the sexiest women he'd ever known.

Next morning Gary awoke and remembered where he was. It was like a dream, these two women, his lovers! He spooned Lizzy, placing a hand of her abdomen. She woke and realized whose hand was on her pregnant belly. She turned her head for a kiss. By now Sam was awake and spooned Gary. "Morning."

"That was a wonderful night." Lizzy whispered.

"Lizzy," Gary started. "I... It's so strange. You're having my baby. But..."

"No strings!" Sam insisted. "This is our baby. Just be happy you gave it to us."

He turned and kissed Sam.

"Oh my God, Sam... He's hard!" Lizzy declared.

Sam reached and found his cock stiff. "You are a stud." She giggled. The women shimmied down and began making love to his manhood, sucking and licking it in turn. It wasn't long before he came, and spurts of cum were shared by both women. They now just enjoyed feeling the body of their shared, but spent, lover.