The Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, time to get up." Sam declared. The three showered together then Lizzy grabbed Gary's T-shirt and wore it as Sam put on a silk robe while Gary just put on his shorts. Over breakfast Gary admired his scantily dressed lovers. They spent the rest of the day just enjoyed each other's company. Not love making so much as being together, sharing touches. But by that night another round of lovemaking ensued as they found Gary's ardor unabated. All experienced more orgasms as he again filled their wombs with his sperm.

And Sunday was spent the same way. That afternoon found them on the sofa as Sam rode his unrelenting cock, cumming as he planted his seed in her once again. Then he made love to Lizzy, filling her womb as she came. They finished watching TV, but really just enjoying feeling each other close by.

They slept together again that night. But the morning would be a return to work for the women. Monday evening, he returned, as the three again enjoyed each other. Not always in sex, but more often they did. Or often in just sensual ways. Lizzy loved when her two lovers leisurely made love to her breasts.

But Thursday came and it was time for Gary's parents to come home. For the rest of the summer, he took every opportunity to be with them. And they in turned enjoyed every chance to make love with him. His parents just assumed he was spending time with friends. Finally, by late August It was time for him to return to college.

"Can I come by before I go?" He asked. The women smiled their agreement and that Saturday his parents watched him drive off. But a few blocks later he drove into Sam and Lizzy's driveway.

"Our last time together." Lizzy pouted. Inside, the three were soon naked in bed. They tried something new. Sam sucked on Gary's cock as he ate out Lizzy who in turn ate out Sam. The triangle continued until the three came, Sam swallowing every drop of his cum.

"Fuck! I love this cock!" Sam said, wiping cum from her lips. They recuperated a bit, but Gary was soon ready for more. The women sixty-nined as Gary fucked Sam. With Lizzy's tongue and his cock inside her, Sam soon came. Then they switched and he pumped his rod into Lizzy until it was too much; his sperm flooded her pussy. Spent, he pulled out as Sam licked her clean. While Sam and he kissed, Lizzy sucked his cock back to life. He and Sam spent the rest of the night slowly fucking. Sam loved missionary style with him. She lost count how many times she came to this young man's lovemaking. Eventually, he began thrusting harder as they both encouraged him to fill Sam's eager womb with his seed. He thrust over and over as Sam came yet again, knowing his sperm was filling her, perhaps for the last time.

Spent now, the lovers fell asleep in each other's arms one last time.

That morning they saw him off with many hugs and kisses. "I'm going to miss you." Lizzy sniffed.

"I hope I can see you again when I get back." He begged.

"Oh, I expect you'll have plenty of hearts to break at college." Sam retorted.

As he drove off Sam put her arms around Lizzy, her hands on her now pregnant belly. "I'm kinda jealous. I think I'd like having his baby."

"Oh, I think that can happen." Lizzy turned, giving her a kiss.