The Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary watched in amazement as another gorgeous woman began riding him while the beautiful Lizzy put her head on his shoulder to watch. His hands instinctively felt every curve and crevice of Sam's luscious body. She rode and rode, enjoying this young man inside her. And being a show for to Lizzy watch!

"Ride his face!" Sam ordered Lizzy. She quickly did and Gary found himself making love to two pussies. The women faced each other, kissing and caressing while Gary focused on the lovebox on his face. The sensation was intense for the women as they pleasured themselves on the same young man, sharing their ardor. Lizzy leaned in and sucked on Sam's tit. That tipped the balance.

"Oh, Fuck! Oh..." Sam moaned as she came, feeling his rod inside her as Lizzy attended to her tits.

"Oh... Ah... Ah..." Lizzy squealed next. Sam's orgasm and his tongue on her clit did the trick as both women shared a mutual climax.

Climaxes over, the women looked at each other smirking. Both knew this was great sex. Shared sex.

"I want to eat you now." Sam commanded, having Lizzy sit at the head of the bed. She knelt between her legs and Lizzy sighed when Sam's tongue slipped in. "What are you waiting for?" Sam asked Gary, who looked wide eyed at Sam licking Lizzy's pussy.

He realized what she meant and was soon behind her, sliding his shaft into her welcoming pussy. Gary was pumping her hard as he watched Sam eat Lizzy with abandon. And he looked at Lizzy, her face full of arousal, moaning softly. Sam licked and sucked until her lover climaxed again. Sam felt Gary's fingers probing her clit. He wanted her to cum also. His cock, his fingers, and Lizzy's own orgasm did it.

"Mmm... Mmm..." Sam moaned, muffled by Lizzy's delicious slit.

"Fuck! Sam! Easy... Oh! Easy..." Lizzy giggled as she came down. She saw that Gary was still pounding away. "Gary! Stud!" She egged him on.

"Sam, change position." He asked, positioning her on her back.

"Oh God, yes!" Sam hissed as Gary, now on top of her, slid his cock in. He lifted her legs up, letting him get deeper. It was Lizzy's turn to watch, as his butt flexed each time he drove his rod deep into Sam.

Lizzy slipped next to her. "He's so close. He's gonna cum inside you, Sam. Ready? Do it! Cum in her!"

"Ah!" He groaned as he released his seed inside this beautiful woman, pumping his rod with deep thrusts. Then Sam came knowing his sperm was flooding her womb. Lizzy looked on, admiring their intense consummation. And a bit jealous. Jealous of the semen freely filling her lover.

Gary pumped and pumped until he was drained, then pressed his face in Sam's neck, catching his breath.

"God, that was hot!" Lizzy declared, slipping next to Sam before planting a kiss. "You have his cum inside you." She giggled.

Sam could only pull her in for another breathless kiss. Gary lifted his head and gave Sam a kiss then one to Lizzy.

"I hope... I hope this wasn't a onetime thing." He asked panting.

"Ha!" Sam laughed, feeling his softening cock still inside her. "We aren't through with you, lover boy. Are we, Lizzy."

"No! Oh, I think there's lot of love making to explore." Came the reply.

The women snuggled on each side of their new lover, touching his body admiringly. The two looked at each other, smiling in a shared pleasure. They laid this way an hour before Gary admitted he had to get home.

"I wish I could stay."

"Yes, kinda hard to explain to your parents you're fucking two women." Sam joked.

"Older women." Lizzy retorted with a smirk. "But come back tomorrow. That shed isn't finished." She added wryly.

He dressed and downstairs Sam handed him his money.

"Oh, no! I can't take this. Not after today." He complained.

"Deal's a deal. You worked for us today. And aren't you supposed to be out earning money?"

He took it sheepishly.

Both women, still naked, they saw him to the door and gave him a lingering kiss. "Tomorrow." Lizzy whispered to him.

He left and the two peeked through the curtain as he walked away.

"That was fun!" Lizzy declared.

"Fun? Fuck! How many times did I cum? And tomorrow!" Sam added.

"Yes..." Lizzy added, trailing off. Her mind was racing. How to broach it? Over dinner? She needed to think it over.

As they cleaned up from dinner, Lizzy worked up her courage. "Sam, I've been thinking. We've talked about having a baby, well me having one anyway. And..."

Sam turned to her. "Lizzy!" She paused and looked at her lover. "I mean... are you thinking of Gary?"

"You said, if we could find the right sperm donor. I don't think we could do any better. He's very nice, and very hot!"

"Lizzy, this is a serious decision. Let's both think it over."

They curled up on the sofa and watched a movie. But neither could focus. Lizzy wanted Sam's agreement. For Sam, all arguments were crumbling. He was nice. She imagined the offspring he and Lizzy could make. And there was Lizzy. She rarely said it out loud, but she loved Lizzy. And she could never deny her anything.

Later, they climbed into bed, naked as usual.

"Come here." Sam asked, placing Lizzy's head on her shoulder, caressing her hair. "So, you want to have his baby."

"Yes." came the confident reply as Lizzy twirled a finger around Sam's nipple. "I'm convinced. We talked about it. And my clock is running out. I'm 34. I don't want to wait."

"We've only known him a couple days, Lizzy."

"He won't be raising the baby, we will. He'll go back to college, and we will bond over a new baby."

The words pulled at Sam's heartstrings. "We're not bonded now? You know I love you Sam. Don't you?"

"Yes, silly, but this would make us complete. Don't you want a child to raise?"

"With you, yes." Sam replied, kissing Lizzy's hair.

"So, we're agreed?"

"Lizzy, you're forgetting. We need one more agreement. He must know and fully agree."

"I think he will, I know it. You said so yourself he's really virile."

"And you're practically a fertility goddess. Between the two of you..." Sam chuckled.

"So, we'll ask him tomorrow?"

"But carefully. Let's sleep on it."

"By the way, Sam, I love you too." Lizzy added with a kiss.

"I know. Go to sleep." Sam replied pulling her tight.

******

Next day, at ten sharp, Gary was at their door. He didn't want to appear too eager, but the reality was otherwise. Lizzy let him in. When the door was closed, he turned to her anticipating a kiss. And he got one, a long, deep one followed by a bright smile.

"Missed us?" She teased.

Now Sam appeared and he got the same greeting. His shorts were getting tight just from the greeting. Then Sam interrupted.

"Gary, we'd like to talk to you. Let's sit in the livingroom." Sam asked.

He followed, wondering what it was about. The women sat on each side of him, and Lizzy took his hand in hers.

"Gary," Sam started. "How do I explain... Yesterday was wonderful. And, well there's a favor we'd like to ask. You see, there's a reason Lizzy isn't on the pill..."

"I want to have your baby!" Lizzy blurted out, unable to contain herself.

Gary went wide eyed as Sam shot Lizzy a look.

"I wanted to explain it carefully, but yes, we've been looking for the right guy... You understand. To, you know, make it happen. And we... certainly Lizzy has decided that you are the one. Understand?"

Gary was speechless.

"Now understand, we just want to have your baby. No other strings. And you should think about this."

He looked at Lizzy who was grinning eagerly then back to Sam.

"You should think it over, Gary. So today why don't you finish working on the shed. Then we can talk."

Lizzy looked at her with disappointed eyes. She was ready to start.

"Um, okay. There's more to clean out." He mumbled; a bit bewildered.

"Yes, let's have some discipline. Plenty more to do here." Sam added, standing.

Lizzy hugged him, trying to impress on him her desire. But she felt it best not to push it and followed Sam's lead. He headed out to the shed and went to work.

The morning went by in a daze, his head whirling. He first met them Monday. He fucked them both by Wednesday. And now they wanted his baby. The thought brought his cock to attention until he forced himself to focus on the work, or at least he tried to. But to make love to Lizzy? To impregnate her? It didn't take long for him to know his answer. But how, and when, he wondered.

Mindlessly, he had finished organizing the shed. And with it his decision. How could he pass up such an offer. He hauled the last of the debris to the trash and went to find the women. Out front he found Lizzy, planting flowers. She turned to him to see the look in his eyes. She saw he made his decision.

"Well?" She asked.

"How could I not!"

Lizzy looked around, no one in site. She wrapped him in her arms and kissed him hard. "Let's find Sam!"

"Sam! Sam!" She called. Sam was organizing a closet and came downstairs.

"Sam! He wants to." Lizzy called, holding his hand.

Sam looked at him for confirmation. His face said it all.

"Well, let's plan." Sam ordered in a strong tone. "Lizzy, we discussed it. You'll be at peak fertility in a few days. So, we... you shouldn't start too early. I think we should pace it."

"Pace Gary? He's a sperm factory!"

"Lizzy!" Sam retorted. "That's not the point. I think you two should start tomorrow." turning to Gary, "you should inseminate her every day for the next, oh, five or six day. That should do."

"Damn, Sam! you make it sound clinical."

"You want to get pregnant or not? I think it's the best plan."

"Tomorrow is Friday. I could tell my folks I'll be out late tomorrow. A date or something." Gary interjected.

"Mmm... an evening with you. Sounds fun!" Lizzy exclaimed. "But Sam, you have to get your share."

"No! Want a baby? This is the way. He has to fuck you every day for the next few. I'm prepared if you are."

Sam took Lizzy's hand as Lizzy looked at her. The bond between them was never closer.

"So, tomorrow." Gary piped in. "When?"

Sam smiled, "Five, let's start with a romantic dinner, the three of us and set the mood."

A romantic dinner hit Lizzy just right. "But a little lovemaking today?" She pouted.

"No! Gary should save up for tomorrow. Time to head home. And save up! do I have to spell it out?" Sam commanded.

Gary stood up. "Yes, see you tomorrow." Sam took his hand, then kissed him tenderly.

Lizzy hugged him then planted a hard kiss "Tomorrow!"

The women saw him to the door and watched him walk away. "Sure about this?" Sam asked.

"Oh Sam! No doubts." Came the reply and the women embraced.

*****

At 4:45 on Friday the women heard a car pull into their driveway. Gary parked it where it couldn't be seen from the street. Sam opened the door. There was Gary, transformed. Slacks, shoes, and a dress shirt. Gary was in turn stunned by Sam in a fine dress and heels that showed off her long legs. He received a sensual kiss then turned to see Lizzy come downstairs in a dress that showed her figure to its best.

"She is a fertility goddess, isn't she." Sam whispered to him.

He received another kiss from Lizzy.

My treat tonight, Sam said. "No arguments about it. Our reservation isn't for an hour. But let's get some cocktails first."

They drove to the restaurant. Gary noticed all eyes seemed on his beautiful companions as the three headed to the bar to wait for their table. "He's the driver tonight." Sam told the bartender, solving two problems. He gave Gary a sly look before getting the women their drinks. Soon they were seated and the three talked, trying not to think about tonight. But before long, dinner was over, and everyone wanted to get home.

As soon as the door was closed, Lizzy practically attacked him. "I've been thinking about this for two days!" She exclaimed, kissing him wildly.

Sam pulled her away. "Patience Lizzy." and let them upstairs. In the bedroom Sam turned to Lizzy and undressed her as Gary watched. After a kiss, she pushed Lizzy to lay down then turned to Gary and stripped him, his eager cock popping out. Next, she finished with another kiss before turning to Lizzy. "She just looks fertile, doesn't she?" She asked him as both looked at Lizzy sensually laying on the bed.

Sam gave him a little push and soon he and Lizzy were kissing passionately on the bed as she got naked. Gary was at a loss. His goal was to plant his seed in Lizzy. Should he draw it out? He kissed Lizzy's neck then moved to her luscious tits, sucking a while. Then he started down.

"I'll handle that." Sam said as she moved between Lizzy's legs.

He watched as Sam's mouth covered Lizzy's lovebox. He turned to Lizzy in time to see her reaction to Sam's tongue probing. He locked his lips on hers, thrusting his tongue deep while Lizzy reacted to both her lovers.

He alternated his attention between her lips and nipples as Sam worked her clit.

"Fuck! Sam! stop! Fuck... Gary, do it! Please!"

Sam pulled away. It was time. Gary positioned between her legs and Sam guided his cock into Lizzy's womanhood. He drove it deep and held it there. He didn't want to move; just feel himself inside this goddess.

She kissed him then looked at him. "Do it, just fuck me... cum in me!"

He began pumping hard, as primitive instincts were driving him now. The release came quickly.

"Ah... Ah..." Gary groaned as his sperm was released in Lizzy's womb. He pumped and pumped to an incredible orgasm, knowing that her fertility was bare before him.

"Yes... Oh..." Lizzy called, feeling his release, his seed filling her, drove her to an orgasm.

Sam sat by, taking pleasure in just watching this most intimate moment.

Both climaxes ebbed and the lovers looked at each other, smiling in the afterglow. Lizzy pulled Sam to her, and a loving kiss ensued. Gary shifted his hip and Lizzy feeling his cock, still hard inside her, shuddered.

"Fuck! you're still hard."

"I know. I've never felt like this." He replied.

"Make love to Sam. It's her turn."

"No, Lizzy. This is about you. It's you he needs to, um... plant his seen into." Sam interjected.

"I think he can fuck you without cumming, can't you Gary?"

Gary rolled onto his back, looking at Sam, his cock hard enough. It was too much temptation. Sam undid her hair, letting her blond locks drape over her shoulder. Then she straddled his hips as, this time, Lizzy guided it in.

"Let me know when you're close." Sam ordered before gasping as his rod entered to the hilt.

She rode him hard as Lizzy fingered with her clit. In a little while she was close. But she didn't want her orgasm to trigger his.

"Eat me!" She demanded as she lifted off his manhood and sat on his face. "Oh yes! There." She hissed, "Ride him, Lizzy." Sam ordered.

Gary found himself pleasuring each now. Sam was definitely close as Lizzy cupped her breasts from behind.

Sam looked down to his eyes looking at her while his tongue worked wildly on her clit. "Yes... Oh... Oh, fuck!" Sam gasped, spasming as the orgasm came.

Her lovers could feel her cumming. This beautiful woman cumming was too much and he began thrusting his cock into Lizzy, grunting into the pussy covering his face.

"Yes... Ah... Oh..." Sam stuttered, knowing he was cumming also.

"Oh. Gary... God!" Sam laughed as the climax passed. She lifted off him and turned to Lizzy who still had his cock buried inside her. She placed her hand on Lizzy's belly; the gesture wasn't lost on her.

"No more for you, lover boy. Save up. I want you to pump that cum of yours inside Lizzy the next few nights."

Lizzy let his softening rod slip out of her and gave him a sloppy kiss. "Thank you. I can't wait for tomorrow."

The women lay next to him, and the three sharing kisses and hugs, feeling each other's bodies.

"I wish I could stay the night, but..." Gary trailed off.

"Yes, time to go. But you do smell like you just make love. Take a shower." Sam told him.

He did and soon found Lizzy sharing the shower with him, soaping him up between kisses. And he did the same to her tits, playing with them with fascination.

"Come on, you two." They hear Sam call.

Dressed, they saw him to the door. "It's Saturday, how about one P.M? Have lunch with us." Sam told him. And after some shared kisses and smiles, he headed home.

As they saw him off, Sam, standing behind her, wrapped Lizzy in her arms. "I'm kinda jealous." She teased, nibbling on her neck.

"Don't be. This it for us. And don't tell me you didn't like that orgasm." Lizzy replied before kissing her.

*****

He arrived 15 minutes early. "You must be hungry for lunch." Sam smirked as she greeted him at the door. He found Sam, her long hair down today, braless in a tanktop and shorts. His passionate kiss let her know what he was hungry for. "Come to the kitchen. Lizzy is making sandwiches. There, he found Lizzy in a robe, nipples visible through the shear cloth, and got a deep kiss from her before being ordered to sit. Over lunch there was an attempt at small talk, but all thoughts were looking ahead.

"Well Gary," Sam said, finally getting to the point, "How would you like make love to Lizzy today?"

"Meaning what position would you like to fuck me in!" Lizzy laughed. Sam smirked at her lack of subtleness.

"Well..." Gary started, a bit shy asking. "One thing. I'd like to watch... uh, to see you two make love. There is something hot about two women making love. And two women IN love making love..." Then, with more confidence, "I want you to show me how much you love each other."

Sam and Lizzy looked at each other, smiling. "Our pleasure." Sam answered, turning to him with a sly look.

They headed to the bedroom where Gary planted himself on the bed. "Show me!" He ordered with confidence.

Standing before him, the women happily complied and took each other in their arms, kissing tenderly at first. Soon the kissing became more passionate. Lizzy pulled off Sam's tanktop followed by Sam slipping her rob off, exposing her shapely body. They resumed kissing and sharing tongues, breasts pressed together, barely conscious of Gary enjoying the show.

Gary leaned against the head of the bed as Lizzy slipped off Sam's shorts. Both naked now, Sam sat on the edge of the bed, pulling Lizzy to straddle her lap. Soon she was lavishing attention to Lizzy's curvaceous tits, licking, and sucking on them. He could see the pleasure on Lizzy's face as she looked at her lover giving her orbs the full treatment. Sam buried her face in her ample cleavage then kissed and licked with gusto as Lizzy looked on lovingly. She continued making love to Lizzy's breast as Gary watched. He was getting uncomfortable watching all this tit sucking. He wanted desperately to join in but also wanted to let their lovemaking play out.

After some time, Lizzy wanted her turn. She rolled on her back, pulling Sam's tits over her face and began making love to them. She kissed one hard nipple before sucking hard on the other then pressed her face between them. Now it was Sam's turn to watch and enjoy as her breasts dangled over her lover's face, getting Lizzy's full appreciation.

Sam enjoyed the attention for a while, but her wet slit needed it next. She wheeled around and the women were soon in a sixty-nine. Gary looked on, listening to slurps and moans as the women cranked up their passion. While the women were absorbed in each other, he stripped, giving his throbbing cock much needed freedom. He sat back and watched as the lovers became consumed in passion.

Lizzy was first to cum. She whimpered and spasmed as Sam, on top, licked furiously. After the orgasm passed, she rolled Sam over and double her effort, eating her out wildly. Soon, Sam came, thrusting her hips to encourage Lizzy's tongue.

"Mmm... Mmm..." both women hummed, licking each other, as they wound down from their passion. Gary could take no more. He positioned behind Lizzy. Sam looked up to see his throbbing rod inches from Lizzy's entrance.