The Summer My Life Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie looked down at her chest and guffawed. "What? Are you tired of looking at them already?" she said with a sly grin.

"No," I exclaimed, then realized I had better choose my words more carefully "it's just that, ahh... I thought you'd want to cover up around me."

Natalie gave a hearty laugh. "Don't you like them?"

"Natalie...!" I admonished, hoping to shame her into covering herself and sparing me any more embarrassment.

"I'll take that for a 'yes'." she retorted.

It was then that I realized it was futile to try to get the best of my sister when bickering. Frustrated, I slumped back against the couch and averted my eyes.

Natalie let out a self-assured laugh and leaned on the back of the couch facing me. She placed her hand on my thigh and my eyes followed it up her arm, past her partially exposed chest to her eyes. Her face had almost a serene look and I was puzzled.

"Mom's not home, Dave, so what happens here when she's away is none of her business." she informed me.

I nodded, pretending to understand.

"Back in Illinois I had a friend, Becky. She said she used to let her brother feel her and stuff. It made me think of you." Natalie stared down at my lap as she spoke.

"Huh...?" I grunted, my eyes moving up to her face. Her brown eyes had a funny look. It was almost like she was stoned, although I knew she wasn't.

My sister smiled as her fingertips stroked my thigh, inching closer to my erection than I would have liked.

"At first I thought it was sort of weird, you know," she began "Becky letting her own brother feel her. Then I thought about the times I'd caught you looking at me years ago -- staring at my boobs -- and I wondered what I would have done if you had've tried to feel them. I'd have let you, Dave. Suddenly it never seemed weird to me for Becky to let her brother feel her. It seemed... natural." The corner of her mouth turned up and she rolled her eyes slightly, as if her gesture was part of her explanation.

I stared at my sister in disbelief. She was right about me staring at her chest years previously though, still I was astonished by her admission. It was almost more than I could assimilate.

"Wow, Nat..." was all I said as I twisted on the sofa, feeling uncomfortable.

"All I'm saying is that when you're around me -- when we're alone, I mean -- don't pretend you don't notice them. Okay?" she told me.

My own sister was giving me permission to ogle her; it was almost more than I could have wished for. Almost.

"You mean you don't mind?" I asked, making sure I completely understood.

Natalie smiled and gave her head an emphatic shake. "What's the harm? Besides, Jason has to be fed every few hours, so you're bound to see my boobs eventually. We may as well forget about false modesty. Just don't let mom find out 'cause she'd freak-out, you know...?"

I gave her an understanding nod as I stared at her chest. Natalie's eyes followed mine and she smiled. She raised up on her knees and clutched her breast. With one swift movement she clasped my neck and pulled head down towards it. I suddenly felt a stream of warm milk splash over my nose and mouth as my sister squealed in amusement. I looked up at her in surprise as I ran my tongue over my lips. Her milk was warm and tasted sweet. She was still holding her breast in her hand as she laughed. A drop of milk hung from her thick nipple. I looked up at her in surprise.

"How's it taste?" she asked with a smile.

"Sweet." I told her, licking my lips.

"Want some more?" she asked, offering her nipple to me.

I gave her a hesitant look. Of course I wanted more, but wasn't about to admit it.

"Here... open up." she said, tugging at the back of my neck.

I leaned forward and opened my waiting mouth as Natalie squeezed her full breast. A stream of warm milk shot out and I tried to catch it in my mouth as my sister laughed at my attempts.

"I've got more than Jason can drink, so you're welcome to it." she said as she sat back laughing, catching her breath.

I stared at her exposed breast, milk dripping down towards her stomach. I had never wanted to stroke my cock more than I did at that moment. Natalie noticed me staring and looked up at my face and smiled. She pulled her shirt open wider, uncovering both breasts.

"How do they look?" she asked.

"Great!" I told her, seeing no reason to lie at this point.

My sister gave me a pleased smile and glanced down at herself then back up to my face.

"They're a lot bigger, which I've always wanted. Firmer too... here... feel..." She reached out for my hand and placed it on her left breast.

I gently curled my fingers around her breast and squeezed, feeling how heavy it was in my palm. I couldn't fit it in my hand I discovered. Her skin was soft, yet firm, as I gripped her. I held onto her breast and looked up at her face. I saw her wince and she cried out softly.

"What?" I asked, pulling my hand away quickly.

"Sorry... they're sort of tender right now." she explained.

I felt guilty for hurting her and gave her a compunctious look as I lowered my head. "Sorry." I told her.

Natalie gave me a reassuring smile. "It's okay. Just be a little more gentle next time."

"Next time...?" I thought to myself.

I smiled and gave her an understanding nod. She leaned against my chest and hugged me tight. I could feel her breasts sandwiched between us and they felt wonderful.

"Are you always this shy around girls?" she asked as she peered up at me.

"No, but you're my sister." I lied.

I don't know if it was sympathy or contriteness, but Natalie loosened her grip on me and smiled.

"Okay." she said.

I held her to me while I mulled the situation over, then feeling remorseful I looked down at her laying on me.

"Look, Nat," I began "it's not that I don't like all this, but you're my sister, you know?"

Natalie looked up at my face and gave a bashful nod.

"Mom's bound to find out." I continued.

"Is that's all you're afraid of... mom?" she queried.

I nodded, and my sister let out a sharp laugh.

"Don't worry about mom. She's at work, so she'll never know." Natalie told me.

I gave her an understanding nod, although I was still nervous and shy.

"Seriously, Dave," she reiterated "don't worry. This is our secret, alright?"

I smiled as I nodded, trying my best to believe her, or least hope she was right.

"Jason wakes up really early. I have to get to bed." she informed me a few moments later as she sat upright.

I was surprised, but admired her for how responsible she'd become.

"What time does mom get home?" she inquired.

"Sometime before ten o'clock." I informed her.

Natalie laughed. "I'm up long before that."

I watched as she got up and began walking up the stairs. Abruptly she turned towards me and smiled then dashed upstairs.


I woke up earlier than normal the next day because I was hoping for some time alone with Natalie before mom got home from work. I took a quick shower then headed downstairs where I discovered Natalie sitting on the couch playing with Jason. She was wearing a short denim skirt and a pale blue tank top. Her hair was loose around her shoulders and it looked as if she had done something different to it, perhaps curled it some I guessed. As she turned to me and smiled I was struck by how pretty she was. She was tired the previous day from the long bus ride and not looking her best, but still damn fine. Today she looked lovely.

"Have a good sleep?" I asked.

Natalie gave a big smile. "Yea, it was great to be back in my own bed."

I gave her an understanding nod. "There's no place like home."

She placed Jason in his stroller so he could nap then followed me out to the kitchen, watching as I poured cereal and milk into a bowl. She came over to me a kissed my cheek as her hand slid over my stomach. It wasn't in a manner like she had ever kissed it before though, and not like mom did. This time it was different, softer, more gentle, and her lips remained on my face longer. We exchanged smiles.

"I missed you, Dave. I hope you didn't think I'd forgotten about you or anything." my sister told me.

"No," I exclaimed, then smiled "I missed you too, Nat."

She gave me a pleased smile and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her against me, all breasts and hips. I expected her to break the embrace after a few moments but she didn't. I felt her body relax and her hands stroked my back. Her head was resting on my shoulder. Her hair smelled nice and I thought of asking her what brand of shampoo she used but didn't want to interrupt the silence of the moment. I was surprised to not feel a bra strap as my hand moved down her back to her hip. Natalie reached for my hand and slid it down to her ass, holding it there before moving hers back up over me. Her ass felt firm and round as I grabbed a handful of it then rubbed.

"How does it feel?" she whispered in my ear.

"Great!" I told her.

She clutched me tighter and I knew she was smiling.

"I suppose I should let you finish your breakfast." she said a while later as she let go of me.

To be perfectly honest I had forgotten all about breakfast once Natalie held me. But her mention of it reminded me that I was hungry and I picked up my bowl from the table and began scooping cereal into my mouth. Natalie watched with an amused grin.

"What?" I asked looking up, feeling her eyes on me.

"I was watching you eat. You can tell a lot about a person by how they eat." she replied.

"Like what?" I asked, curious.

"Like how they are in bed." she said as she took a step closer to me, glancing down at my crotch.

I blushed. "Oh really?"

"Really," she replied "I bet you get a lot of compliments from the girls you know."

I felt my face flush and I turned my attention back to my cereal.

"Well..." she prodded.

"Well what?" I snapped.

"Do you?"

"No." I said, sounding curt, and resumed eating.

Natalie moved even closer to me and looked into my eyes. "But..." she sputtered "you've, you know... been with a girl... I mean, you've done it, right?"

"That's none of your damn business, Natalie." I snapped and pushed another spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

My outburst must have caught her off-guard, but she surmised the cause of it. She gently took the bowl from my hand and placed it on the table then smiled at me as she held my forearms. "It's okay, Dave. It's nothing to be ashamed of. It'll happen once the right girl comes along." she said, trying her best to reassure me.

"But I'm eighteen. All my friends are bragging about the things they've done with girls. I'm such a loser."

My sister closed her eyes and shook her head. "No, you're not, Dave. And you know what... I bet all your friends are lying about what they've done. If you asked the girls you'd get a whole different story." Natalie told me.

My sister's words were a revelation to me and I looked up at her, astonished. I remember how she laughed at the look on my face.

"You really thought they were being completely honest?" she asked.

I nodded.

Natalie gave her head a shake as she smiled. "No, Dave. They're not, I bet. And I'll tell you something else -- even if it is true, it's not nice at all to brag about it to their friends. Imagine how you'd feel if some guy was talking like that about me, or mom. It's even worse if they're lying. I feel bad for those girls. Imagine what their brothers or fathers would think if they knew what your friends were saying about them."

Natalie always had a way of putting things into perspective for me. As her words sank in they radically changed my outlook on things and made me feel much better about my situation.

"Thanks, Nat." was all I was able to say.

My sister smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I smiled back at her, then my eyes drifted down to her chest where I noticed her nipples poking from under her tank top. She glanced down and stuck her chest out towards me.

"Usually I wear a bra, but today I decided not to," she explained "I felt like giving you a little something to look at."

"They're not little." I retorted.

Natalie let out an appreciative laugh. "I have to give Jason a bath. What are your plans for the day?" she asked.

"I promised mom I'd mow the lawn. I should at least get that started before she gets home because she'll be going to bed after she eats and I don't want the mower to bother her."

Natalie smiled. "You're so considerate."

I wasn't sure whether she was being sarcastic or not but I grinned.

"Have fun moving." my sister said, then gave my ass a hard squeeze before returning to the livingroom with her son.

I watched her walk away then began went out to do the lawn. I saw mom's car pull in when I was nearly finished and she and Natalie came out and sat on a hanging bench we had on our porch. They talked as they watched me.

"The lawn looks great. Thanks, Dave." mom said as I walked onto the porch later.

"I wanted to get it done before you went to bed. How was work?"

"Good. It was a slow night." my mother replied. She was eating an egg sandwich and drinking a cup of tea.

I sat on the porch railing and listened to my mother and sister's conversation, joining in occasionally. But mostly I watched as they interacted. It felt like were a family again, and I was the happiest I had been in a long time.

"Well, I suppose I should get some sleep," my mother announced as she stood up "I'd love to stay up and talk with you all day but I'd be no good at work tonight."

"We'll have plenty of time for that, mom." Natalie reminded her with a smile.

"Could you guys wake me up around four o'clock, please." she asked before going inside.

I watched mom walk inside the house then looked at my sister as I stood beside the bench. She smiled and nodded towards her right. "Have a seat." she invited.

Natalie clutched my arm and rested her head on my shoulder, pulling me closer as we sat together on the bench as it gently swayed. I was beginning to grow accustomed to her body against mine, and felt less awkward around her. Still, she turned me on like no other girl ever had. She was slowly stroking my thigh, looking down at the growing lump in my jeans.

"Lunch time," she announced in almost a sing-song tone as she jumped to her feet upon hearing Jason crying "I'll be right back."

I knew that soon I would get to see my Natalie's breasts again and my cock twitched in anticipation. I was becoming like a lecherous version of Pavlov's dog. I now associated Jason's cries with Natalie's full breasts. She returned with Jason and sat down, glancing briefly at me before tugging the side of her top up. She held Jason and looked down at him like only a mother could.

"Mom said you had a girlfriend... Jenny. What happened?" The look on her face was serious, almost concerned, and I frowned.

"I screwed up is what happened."

Natalie let out a sharp laugh then caught herself, then gave me another serious look. "Tell me."

I took a deep breath and told her the whole story of how much I wanted Jenny, but then let my uncontrolled lust get the best of me.

"She won't even talk to me now." I finished by telling her.

Natalie gave me a sympathetic smile, then laid Jason over her shoulder, gently patting his back. "Girls want the same things guys do," Natalie told me with a glance "you just have to convince them it was their idea."

I gave a blank stare over Natalie's shoulder at the gently rolling landscape behind her as I mulled over what she had just told me.

"Let them take the lead sometimes. You don't always have to be in control, you know." she added, giving my knee a gentle nudge with hers with a sly grin.

I gave her an understanding nod and a smile.

Natalie stood up, holding her son tight to her as he drifted off to sleep. "I'm going to lay him down on the sofa. Coming in?"

I followed my sister inside and watched as she laid Jason on the sofa and covered him. She placed several pillows by his side to make sure he wouldn't roll off, then tugged me into the kitchen. Her hands clasped my ass as she pulled me to her. I could feel her body rubbing over me and I instantly grew hard. Natalie looked down with a pleased smile. Not saying a word she reached down and cupped by balls, then gave my hard cock a good squeeze through my jeans. No girl had ever touched me there and it nearly sent me into orbit.

"Just relax..." Natalie's breath washed over my neck as she spoke. She unbuttoned my jeans and tugged my zipper down.

"Shit, Nat, mom's just upstairs!" I hissed.

My sister gave me a look like she never had before. "I know," she said, her voice sounding calm "doesn't that make it even more exciting?

I watched as Natalie hauled my jeans and underwear down to my knees. My rigid cock sprang free and pointed straight out towards her. She gave a wide smile and bit her lower lip slightly, then reached behind her and tore off a piece of paper towel. She wrapped her warm hand around my cock and squeezed it hard. Her gentle hand felt heavenly on me, and before I realized what was happening she began stroking me. She held the piece of paper towel out before me and began moving her hand faster. I thought I would pass out from ecstasy and reached out to support myself on her as she continued stroking my throbbing cock faster. Within moments I shot hot gobs of cum into the paper towel she was holding as I dug my fingertips into her shoulders. She gave me a proud smile as she milked my still twitching cock, catching the last bit of my hot seed, then wiping the engorged head.

"Oh shit..." was all I could say as I panted, still clasping my sister.

Natalie slowly relinquished her grip on me and helped me pull my jeans up.

Natalie's voice was somewhat hoarse and she sounded nearly as out of breath as I was. "I've wanted to do that to you for so long."

"Really?" I said in disbelief.

She gave a shy smile as she bobbed her head up and down.

"That... was amazing." I told her, my breath still rapid.

Natalie smiled and pulled me to her. I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and stroked her back. She let out a soft moan as she nuzzled into my neck. Her hair was soft and it tickled me as it brushed over my face and neck. She took my hand and slowly moved it down over her round hip to her thigh until I could feel her smooth bare skin.

"Feel me." she said in a breathy voice as she guided my hand up under her skirt.

Natalie's ass felt wonderful in my hand. I grabbed one fistful after another as my fingers slipped under her panties. Her skirt slid up towards her hips as she ground herself into my thigh. I could feel the heat and moisture of her pussy through her panties as she slid it over my fingers. I looked down and saw that she was wearing white panties with multi-colored flowers -- rather innocent looking for someone so bawdy I thought to myself. I loved the dichotomy.

"Let's go into the livingroom." she said, tugging at my hand.

"Sure." I said, deciding to let her take the lead.

She stopped and reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles, then stepped out of them and tucked them deep in the front pocket of my jeans.

"Hang onto these until mom goes." she said grinning, then pulled me into the livingroom.

My sister lead me to a reclining chair and gently pushed me by the shoulders, making me sit down. She glanced over at Jason sleeping peacefully on the couch then turned back to me, smiling. She sat down on my lap facing my right shoulder and placed my hand on her right thigh, just above her knee. I was amazed by how warm and smooth her skin was as my fingers moved upwards. She parted her legs as my hand slid up further. She had a look of nervousness and anticipation on her face as my fingers inched higher, then as I squeezed the plump inside of her thigh she leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder as she clasped me.