The Summer of '66 - Barbara Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caelan quietly answered, "Stick with me for a while, but stop when I give you the signal. The Princess and I go back a ways, but she doesn't remember. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do, but she owes me big time; the question is how I collect!" Theo replied, "Well, I am certainly willing to help you destroy her sexually -- any chance for that?" "Maybe," Caelan responded. "Let's see how this plays out."

The boys set the loungers up close to the water and beckoned the lovelies to sit down. Danny tossed bottles of Coppertone Tanning Aid to Caelan and Marc, and then knelt beside Judy and began applying oil to the front of her thighs. Marc knelt beside Paula and asked politely where he should begin; she pointed at her legs and laid her chair back further.

Caelan lowered the lounger to the flat position and commanded, "Lie on your cute little tummy, Princess Barbie!" She took her sunglasses off, made a pillow of a rolled towel, and laid her forehead on it. Caelan looked down on her curvy little body, and knelt to her left side; he signaled Theo to join him on her right, and then poured a line of warm tanning oil down the back of both legs from the bottom of her skimpy new turquoise bikini to her heels.

He saw goose bumps break out on her thighs as the hot liquid ran down and around; he winked at Theo, and both boys began smoothing and massaging the warm oil on her feet and ankles. Startled by the feel of four hands massaging her feet, Barbara Ann looked back and fixed her masseuses with a look she hoped was a frown rather than the excitement she felt. They both smiled and winked at her, and Theo said, "Just relax, Princess Barbie. We're making sure you meet the dress code without getting sunburned."

Their hands worked inexorably upward, smoothing the hot oil on her skin, and then massaging it in. From outside to inside, from ankles to calves to knees to hamstrings, and oh so dangerously close to her wet honey pot. By the time the hands finished spreading the oil on her inner thighs and massaging it in, she quivered internally and moaned quietly into her towel.

She sighed in relief and disappointment when they skipped over her jutting round bottom, and hoped her mini-orgasm had gone unnoticed. Caelan squeezed hot oil in the center of her lower back, and then pulled her low-cut bottoms down until she was sure the top of her crack was exposed. She started to fuss, but he leaned near her ear and whispered, "Just relax. We know you are enjoying this, so don't pretend you aren't. We won't go too far, but we do intend to bring you more pleasure."

She wanted to protest, but the hands were now spreading the hot oil along the bikini bottoms, over her hipbones, up her sides, and then back to the puddle of oil. Their top hands smeared oil on her back, their bottom hands smoothed it over her ribs. It felt so good she knew she was going to have a big O soon if this didn't stop, and this one would be hard to conceal!

She reached back with her hand when she felt Caelan unhook her bikini top, but he merely held her hand on the lounger while he pressed the material beside her boob. Theo did the same on the other side, and then they both resumed the caressing, smoothing, squeezing, massaging of her back and shoulders. She pressed her pussy into the webbing of the lounger, seeking momentum for the mounting orgasm. The hands continued to work their magic, driving her closer and closer.

Suddenly all four hand were gone; she moaned in frustration! The voice in her ear asked, "Are you ready for the finale, Princess Babs? I'm going to expose and enjoy your cute little body right here in front of God and Everybody, and you are going to cum all over the lounge chair!" He kissed her ear, and suddenly his big hand was under her bikini bottom, squeezing each round butt cheek in turn. He pulled the elastic down below her protruding butt, exposing it to the sun and the stares of the others.

His other big hand grasped the inside of her thigh, pressing against the material; a big finger slipped under the elastic and ran from her tender knot across her taint to her labia. It reset and followed the same path, and then plowed between them her pink pussy lips all the way to her clit. The hand that had been squeezing her ass moved under her chest; she raised her back to give him access to her aching titties. His thumb and fingers pulled and twisted her nipple; the other thumb penetrated her sodden pussy and made circles inside; the big finger rubbed and flicked her clit a couple of times, and she came hard and noisily.

She vaguely heard the clapping, but didn't have the energy to be embarrassed, or respond in any way.

The hands left her body shortly, before affixing her bikini top and turning her over. Theo retrieved her sunglasses and placed them over her closed eyes. She felt the hot oil being smoothed on her feet and then on her calves. The feelings began anew in her sweltering pussy as once again four hands worked her legs, going higher and higher until the big hand was lightly rubbing her suit over her cunt, and then moving back to her quivering thighs.

The hot Texas sun, the orgasms, and the sweet torture of the hands playing her body like a fine guitar pushed her into a stupor of lust. When hot oil was pooled in her belly button she gasped; when the four hands began spreading it across her taut belly and onto her jutting rib cage, she whimpered and thrust her hips up.

More hot oil was poured on her chest; it ran down the crevice between her protruding breasts like a trail of fire. The myriad hands spread it over her chest, shoulders, and neck; her whimpering and thrusts grew more frantic. The two big hands traced along her bikini top, while another hand reached under her back and unfastened it again.

Her eyes were tightly closed under the sunglasses, but she knew her C-cup breasts were exposed because the heat of the sun and the breeze caused her aureoles to crinkle and nipples to harden to diamonds. A mouth closed over one and a tongue swirled around it. A hand pressed on her belly just above her mons: she arched her back, cried out, and came again, even harder and noisier than before!

There was no clapping this time. The three men watched in awed silence as their friend turned the reserved little rich girl into a lusty exhibitionist and brought her to a noisy climax - without touching her pussy! Her girlfriends, with bated breath, enviously watched the skillful manipulation and the resultant uninhibited response of their normally very inhibited friend! They had never dreamed she was capable of such an exhibition, or that any man could turn her into the erotic creature she had become, right here on a public beach, with an audience!

Caelan picked Barbara Ann up without replacing the bikini top. He cradled her bare, perfect tits to his bare chest and turned to the others. "Don't interrupt us before five." He carried his prize, head lolling against his chest, across the beach and up to the house.

"Holy shit -- what did we just witness?" Paula asked the others. "I'm so hot I'd fuck a snake!" In a lust-filled voice Judy murmured, "Boys, I'll pay two of you to apply lotion to me like Theo and Caelan did to Barbara Ann!" "Oh, god, me too!" Paula concurred.

Theo knelt between the two loungers and used one hand on each girl, with Danny taking the lead on Judy and Marc on Paula. Getting them naked after the rubdown was as easy as carrying them into the water and pummeling their pussies in the surf would be fifteen minutes later. They then demanded to be carried naked to the house and properly fucked, which Danny and Marc were pleased to do.

Theo left the group after the Coppertone application to go hustle a busty older woman who was picking up seashells down the shore. She later told her friends that she never knew what hit her; one minute she was picking up seashells, five minutes later she was lying on a beach blanket being screwed senseless by some huge guy about half her age! She never knew why she turned him on so; he just told her sometimes you are in the right place at the right time!

***

Just as Caelan had done, Danny and Marc washed the girls in the outside shower, and then took them upstairs to the bedrooms, as they commanded.

Barbara Ann was just awakening from her third sexual coma when they heard the door open and the sound of footsteps in the house. With his steel cock still buried in her, Caelan rolled over so she was sitting astride him. He pulled her hips down to bury his thick 9-inch cock against the back of her tight little pussy, causing her to whimper loudly. He moved her hips around rhythmically until they had established a circular motion that touched and stretched every part of her tight cunt. She began another steep assent, and again her pussy quaked and gushed; she crashed and burned, lying contentedly on his chest while the tremors passed.

Unsated, Caelan rolled her on the side of the bed, climbed out, and walked around the bed. He picked her up by the hips, placed her on her knees on the edge of the bed, and inserted his cock back into her coochie from behind. Holding her by the hips, he pounded the stunned little cheerleader with his cock, rubbed her clit with his right hand, and devastated her tits with his left. She mewled, whimpered, and moaned in rhythm with the pounding she was taking, and shrieked with joy when she felt his hot cum explode inside her!

She collapsed across the bed with half her legs hanging off, wiggled into the sheets, and went to sleep.

"Barbara Ann! Wake up; it's time to get ready to go dancing!" She tried to ignore the command, but a sharp pop on her bare butt with a bare hand brought her to sudden consciousness. "Ow! That hurts!" she cried. Another loud pop on her other round butt cheek, and she scrambled up and away from the blows. "Take a shower and get dressed, Princess; it's time to go boogie! We wouldn't want to be late and miss anything."

Even having just seen her totally naked, Caelan was amazed at how ripe and voluptuous she looked in the short little strapless sundress...and how gorgeous.

She blushed when she saw her friends and the other boys, and again when she sat on Theo's lap in the jeep, thinking no doubt about his role in her unveiling. Her girlfriends made it worse by asking if she enjoyed her rubdown and her nap, before they laughed hilariously.

She knew she should be outraged at the treatment she had received at the hands of the two boys: undressing and bringing her to orgasm on a public beach in front of everyone else, but her tingling pussy would not allow it.

"Thank you for being a gentleman," she told Theo after he helped her alight at Dunes Danceland. "Milady" he offered; she took his arm and walked with across the parking lot with an exaggerated sway to her hips. Caelan got out and watched her round ass twitching under the dress before Judy took his arm. He and Danny escorted the luscious redhead across the lot and up the steps to enter The Dunes. Paula and Marc preceded them, giving Caelan and Danny a good look at her long legs and skimpy panties. Judy squeezed her big tits against their arms and warned, "You two have more than you can handle right here; no need to ogle Paula.

All three girls presented ID and were stamped, which surprised Caelan; he questioned Judy as they walked toward the big table Theo had procured. "We're sorority girls; of course we have IDs!" she replied indignantly. "So how old are you?" Danny asked. She replied that all three were 'old enough', and their IDs were foolproof.

Caelan broke off; he bought and brought a round of icy longnecks to the table. "My dad is a Lone Star distributor, so when I buy beer it is Lone Star. Don't like it, go buy your own!" he challenged. The men grabbed a longneck; the women wrinkled their faces as if drinking a Texas beer was distasteful, but took one anyway. After a couple of sips, Barbara Ann admitted she had never had Lone Star before, but she liked it; Paula and Judy agreed, saying they were pleasantly surprised by the taste.

Having never been here before, the girls looked around and critiqued the place. The Dunes was a big ramshackle wooden deck on piers, with bars, a bandstand, and a large dance area inside the walls, and the same setup on a covered patio outside on the west. It was just across from Horace Caldwell Pier, and a half-mile from the south Jetty.

The views of the beach, the pier, and the Gulf were unparralled in Port Aransas, and the weekend crowds were dense by dark, when the rock and roll started. Like the crowds, the bands were young, enthusiastic, loud, and uninhibited. Every kind of rock was played, but, since it was Port A, surfing tunes took top billing, along with dance classics like Louie Louie, Land of a 1000 Dances, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, and other great party rock songs. All the top bands of the era were prominently featured, except the Beatles; their music was okay, but who wants to dance to 'I Want to Hold Your Haaaaannnnnddddd'?

To no one's surprise, the girls were outstanding dancers. The guys were good dancers, but in the way that Tony Kubek was a good baseball player - until you compared him to Mickey Mantle.

After riding around with Mustang Sally, racing in the Little Deuce Coup, Twisting, Slippin and Slidin, and Raving On with Buddy Holly, they took a beer and bathroom break.

That lasted half of a beer before Lady Barbara Ann insisted they all hit the floor for Johnny B. Goode. They went to Surf City, and screamed with the Stones on (Hey Hey You You) Get Off of My Cloud. That orgy of shaking and screaming suddenly ended with the strains of the Righteous Brothers' version of Unchained Melody.

Caelan wondered at the way the 5'4" Princess could press herself against his 6'2" body so that all the important parts were making contact. Of course, he, and many others, also wondered how her petite body could engage in such artful gyrations on rock songs, but the way she held him while they swayed to 'the tide rushing in and rolling out to sea again' was almost more sensuous than possessing her naked body on his bed had been. Well, maybe not almost, but it had pretty much the same effect on his libido.

The song ended; she stood on her tippy-toes and kissed him, rubbed his cock with her belly one more time, and led him back to the table. This time she sat on his lap to drink her beer and chat with their friends, wriggling her luscious round butt on his cock from time to time, and grinning about her ability to keep him hard.

Theo had disappeared down the stairs earlier; he returned with a beach bunny of his own, and she was simply gorgeous. At 5'11" tall, the tanned blonde had big tits and a big round butt on either side of a narrow waist, with the longest legs they had ever seen. She was proud of her assets, and the wrap dress she was wearing showed them off quite nicely.

Princess Barbara Ann stiffened when she saw her greet Caelan like an old friend - or lover. Kathy paid attention to Theo, Caelan continued paying his attention to Barbara Ann, but she was cool toward Kathy for an hour or so anyway. Drinking beer, rocking and rolling together, and continued attention from 'Prince Cae' relaxed her, and the animosity faded away.

Restroom breaks were taken and more beer purchased. Caelan was the last one to the table, explaining that he had stopped to talk to some old friends. The girls were all sitting in laps now, and hands were wandering and butts wiggling. When Surfin USA began playing Caelan insisted everyone get up and dance, which they did, even though the guys had to accommodate swollen cocks when they got up.

The Beach Boys continued with Help Me, Rhonda, they Caught a Wave on a Surfin Safari, and then...Ba Ba Ba, Ba Barbara Ann. Caelan was already circling and pointing at her when it started, and the others quickly joined in. The crowd caught on, and soon everyone was dancing around Ba Barbara Ann and pointing. Tried Peggy Sue, tried Peggy Lou, tried Mary Lou, but I knew they wouldn't do...Ba Ba Ba, Ba Barbara Ann, Take my hand, Barbara Ann, Ya got me rocking and rollin, rockin and a reeling, Barbara Ann...

She took it well, all considered, although she was embarrassed by the attention for which she knew Caelan was responsible.

They had been there for more than five hours, consumed a goodly number of beers each, and danced at least a thousand times when Theo asked "Anyone besides me ready to call it a night? You girls are insatiable -- when it comes to dancing! I'd like to find out how you are at other things." His beach bunny, Kathy, wiggled on his lap, and asked the 6'4" 250 pound Theo, "You think you can handle me, little boy? You take me home now, you'll be begging for mercy before dawn! Maybe we should dance a little longer."

The laughter was just dying down when Caelan felt Barbara Ann go stiff on his lap. He followed her gaze to the stairs and saw a group of big guys looking directly at them. Paula said, "Oh, shit!" and looked at Barbara Ann.

Caelan calmly asked, "Forget to tell me about a husband or fiancée, Princess?" She turned and looked him in the eye, exclaiming, "Neither! An old boyfriend who didn't take me breaking up with him very well. That was months ago! Let's just leave -- I don't want a big scene, and he looks drunk."

They didn't get the chance; trouble made his way directly to their table. "So this is the wimp you're with now, Barbara? He doesn't look like much to me. What's the matter -- can't handle a real man!" proclaimed the 'old boyfriend.' "You aren't that good in bed, but I'm alone this weekend, so I'm willing to see if you've become a better fuck."

Caelan picked her up and set her on the chair beside him, and then stood up, looking the intruder in the eye. "Hello, Chad. I've been expecting you. I knew you would show up, but you calling yourself a 'REAL MAN' is a fucking farce. Spineless coward is more like it!"

He saw the recognition and then a spark of fear cross the intruder's face. "Oh, I see you finally recognized me, asshole. How does it feel to be face to face, you chicken shit? Can't sneak around and hit me from behind here, can you, you gutless mother fucker!"

The girls at the table were aghast and mystified: how did Caelan know Chad? How did he know he would be here? Why was he so angry? They looked at their guys, and saw no one was surprised.

"Oh, it you, Crip," Chad blustered. "I see you're walking again -- with a limp, I'll bet. I heard you dropped out of school and joined the navy, or something."

"Or something, yes. And I heard you got suspended for the rest of the season and daddy cut off your allowance for being a chicken shit coward, or something."

You could see that Chad wanted to bow up and take a shot at Caelan, but, even in his drunken state, his innate qualities kicked in when looking at the mound of muscles in front of him. Caelan moved free of the table and stepped toward him; Chad stepped back toward his friends. "Time to crawl back into your hole, sneaky snake. If you hang around here I'm going to take a piece of your ass for your gutless -- and illegal - clip!

Now, you and you little buddies slink away, or I'll toss your ass over the rail, help you up out of the sand, and turn you into a quadriplegic!"

The other four men with Chad were bigger than Caelan, but not bigger than Marc and Danny, and three were considerably smaller than Theo. Chad said something over his shoulder and they moved forward threateningly. The girls quickly moved off laps onto chairs, and Danny, Marc, and Theo rose to meet them.

Three huge bouncers arrived at the table just in time to hear Caelan ask, "Seems you aren't ready to slink away. Wanta take this ass kicking outside, or would you prefer to let everyone watch you get humiliated?"

Before Chad could answer, a deep voice interjected, "No, he wants to take it outside, off the parking lot, and onto the beach. Otherwise, we're also involved."