The Summer of '66 - Barbara Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara Ann's fetching smile was erased and she was fuming when they took got to the table and Caelan took the seat next to her Aunt - her 5'5" 120 pound, auburn-haired, 47 year-old aunt who looked 27! Barbara Ann's claws were unsheathed even before he leaned over, put his big hand on her shapely thigh for support, and whispered in her ear. She listened; a smile covered her beautiful face, and she said, "My goodness, young man, you do have a most devious mind! Let's discuss your lascivious idea further on the dance floor!"

Peggy offered, "Feel free to order a beverage. It's a private club, so mixed drinks are available... to all who are over 21."

She took Caelan's offered hand, and he escorted her into the adjacent ballroom while she looked at him adoringly. Big band dance tunes were playing and several dozen couples were dancing. He took her in his arms and they quickly disappeared behind the wall, leaving Barbara Ann furious at them both!

"They are just messing with you, Princess, calm down," Theo warned her. "This is typical Caelan, and he's found the perfect accomplish; your aunt is a bad as he is...no, she's worse! They are going to torture you all night if you don't throw some back at them.

Kathy, you know what I'm about to do, don't you?" "Of course, and I heartily approve! I've seen that dickhead at work before, and he needs a dose of his own medicine. You two go dance; I'll turn my back to the floor so you can snuggle up and I won't know."

"The only problem I see," a suddenly cheery Barbara Ann said, "is that if I snuggle up to you I'll have my nose in your belly button!" "That's true," Theo teased back when the chuckles died down, "or you can take those heels off and we can REALLY make him jealous!" Kathy hit him on one arm, Barbara Ann on the other, while everyone laughed at her red face.

Theo stood, bowed slightly to her, and formally asked, "Madam, may I have the pleasure of this dance?"

She came into his arms as soon as they entered the ballroom, and immediately snuggled against him. "Do you see them?" "Yes. I'm going to turn so you can see too. Something is off," Theo replied.

Instead of the embrace they expected, Caelan and Peggy were at a conversational distance, and both had serious looks on their faces as they addressed a topic that was obviously of some concern. "Can you get closer without drawing their attention? I want to know what they are talking about!" Barbara Ann asked. "I doubt it very seriously, since I've already drawn his attention. Best snuggle up and hope they buy it. They are dancing in our direction."

The music ended at just the right time; Barbara Ann looked up at Theo with her big chocolate eyes, lowered her voice, and, just as Peggy and Caelan passed, and enthusiastically told him "You are such a good dancer; can we dance another?" Caelan and Peggy passed by without seeming to be aware of them, which pretty much negated the purpose of their effort.

"Okay, one more, but we're going to go behind the wall so they can't see us. It made you jealous, so maybe..." Theo responded.

Once out of sight, Theo looked down at the little package of feminine pulchritude in his arms and said, "He's a damn fool! You are absolutely gorgeous!" Barbara Ann preened at the compliment, answering, "You're pretty much a huge hunk of gorgeous yourself!" They returned to their embrace, knowing the odds of their ploy working were miniscule, but enjoying each other. Just before the song ended, Barbara Ann looked up at his mischievously, "Your thingy has gotten so long I'm not sure I need to take off my heels, Theo. Are you enjoying dancing with me?"

He groaned, apologized, and explained, "When you were so close, the image of you naked crossed my mind, and -- Bingo! If you ever get bored with..."

Secretly pleased with his response, she looked up at him, winked, and said she would keep his offer in mind... IF he wasn't with Kathy. They stood and watched the orchestra for a moment to let Theo's embarrassment subside, and then returned to the table. The conversation Peggy was leading continued as if they had not just returned, although Kathy gave them a questioning look. Theo shrugged, and they listened as Peggy held court.

The gorgeous women and men drew an amorphous crowd of men and women who wanted to talk, flirt, and dance. Peggy insisted that 'you young people spread the joy among my friends', so they danced with everyone who asked...at least once. Some were octopus-armed, and those only got one dance; unexpectedly, as many octopi were women as men!

The meal was spectacular, the wine excellent, the conversation stimulating, and, as the night wore on, they restricted their dancing to their own group, while Peggy accepted the invitations from the other men. Without explanation of his earlier actions, Caelan returned to his thoughtful and attentive ways, and Barbara Ann gave in to his charm. They danced time after time with her plastered against him, and his effect on her was as great as her effect on him.

"Princess, what kind of perfume are you wearing, because it kind of makes me light headed and horny?" "That's the effect it is supposed to have. Aunt Peggy took me to Paris, where they concocted this for me based on my natural hormones and pheromones. I guess you could call it Eau de Barbara Ann," she answered with a giggle. "Tell them it works really, really well, when you go back for more," he whispered into her ear.

***

Caelan turned the Starfire onto the beach road as soon as they passed the 'fish cut' in the beach. His right hand went around his date's shoulders, moved to her lovely neck, and put pressure on her head. "You promised..." he whispered; she giggled, unzipped his slacks, and wiggled around until her head was in his lap, her body draped across the seat at an angle, and her right knee on the floorboard.

"Oh my god! She's really going to do it!" Kathy's quiet exclamation came from the back seat, just before Theo's groan. Caelan adjusted the mirror, and saw Kathy assuming a similar position. He grinned at Theo, who mouthed "Thank you!"

The pretty Princess was either a natural-born cocksucker or a highly practiced one; Caelan preferred to believe it was a gift. Regardless, she did swallow, although there was too much too soon to get it all down in that position. When she rose up and grinned at him, there was a dollop of cum on the side of her mouth. She ran her tongue across her pouty bottom lip, captured the ejaculate, and made a show of drawing it inside her mouth and smacking her lips: "Yummy!"

That sight caused Caelan's slumping cock to rebound, and it got steel-hard when she whispered "I expect similar service from you, Big Boy!" She reached down and stroked it; her eyes widened, a lascivious grin played on her lips, and she whispered, "Oooowww; I see you like that idea! Or, maybe you are planning to just ravage my little body and use me for your own selfish pleasure? Are you going to fuck me until I pass out, like you did last night, you big meanie?"

Her sexy teasing turned into a pouty question: "I'll bet you are going to lay me down and fuck me into a coma while you pretend it is my sexy Aunt Peggy, aren't you?" She asked with a fake pout.

"Does your mother look like your aunt? She's about an inch taller than you with auburn hair, but otherwise she's what you will be in 25 years. I suspect your mother looks just like her -- am I right?"

"Nice change of subject, but you didn't answer my question!"

"Answer mine and I'll answer yours," Caelan responded.

"People say Mom looks like my sister, only with bigger boobs! Is that what you want to know?"

"Yes, Princess. To answer your question, although your auntie is a luscious dish, why would I prefer the older version of the sexy vixen sitting by my side? Unless she's the one who taught you to suck cock like that; if so, I might have to give her a try!"

That earned him another blow to the shoulder, just as they heard Theo moaning and Kathy swallowing loudly. She mimicked, "Oh my god! She really did it!", and they laughed. A single middle finger rose from the back seat, and they laughed harder.

"Get him hard again and fuck him while we drive! I want to watch you two in action, like you watched me last night!" Barbara challenged. "I will if you will!" Kathy challenged in return.

'It's a good thing this is a wide beach and no traffic' Caelan thought after Barbara Ann shucked her dress, bra, and panties, and forced herself between the steering wheel and his hard body. He slid the seat back further, giving her more room to move, and enjoyed a wet, sloppy fuck as she watched the naked bodies in the back seat, and Theo watched her. Caelan adjusted the mirror so he too was a voyeur, drove with his right hand, and used his left hand to alternately stimulate the tits and ass of the lusty Cowgirl riding him like a wild bronc.

Kathy's long body was as gorgeous in the mirror as he remembered, but, he admitted, she suffered in comparison to the dark-haired, light-skinned, lush little vixen trying to destroy his cock with her tight pussy and piston-like hips. He brought the car to a standstill as soon as he felt her insides begin going wild, allowing her to climax with a loud cry that was quickly echoed from the back seat.

Caelan's eyes met Theo's in the mirror as his sex bunny collapsed on him, and Theo's slumped against him. Theo shook his head in wonder; Caelan grinned, and the car moved forward the few hundred yards to his house.

They carried their drowsy naked prizes up the stairs onto the porch and sat on the adjacent padded loveseats. The moonlight bathed the girls in a silvery radiance, as they lay cuddled in their arms, cheeks on their chests, breathing quietly and steadily, now asleep. Kathy's blonde highlights and long tanned body stood in stark contrast to Barbara Ann's dark hair, pale skin, and petite curvy body, but both were outrageously gorgeous.

Theo quietly observed, "Dude, when we first met them and you started hustling her, I thought 'what the hell?' She's not his type at all, and she's the 'other girl' next to Judy and Paula! I guess you are the better judge of talent, because she's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen when she's naked. Hell, she was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in that red gown tonight! When we were dancing trying to make you jealous, I got so hard I thought I'd cum in my pants; she just laughed at me, and let me stand behind her until I could walk without embarrassing myself. You hit the jackpot, man - he's a very special girl!"

Theo detected a hint of melancholy in his friend's response, which was a first. Caelan was direct and irrepressible, not dramatic; it made Theo pay closer attention. "Well, Kathy goes back to Victoria Tuesday and I'll be on the boat to the rig Wednesday, so you will have enough time to try her out before they leave in a week."

That response disturbed Theo; he answered in a low voice with a touch of anger, or at least angst. "I would NEVER do that to you, man! You know that!"

"Why not?" came the response. "You are attracted to each other, and we both know this is just a summer romance for her. Our worlds are so far apart, I could be from Mars and she could be from Venus. A week from now she will be safely ensconced in her world of privilege, I'll be drilling for oil seventy miles into the Gulf, and never the twain shall meet.

So feel free; we have no future. This is all about seizing the day, Brother. She'll use me for a few more days, then try you on, then leave both of us to return to her rich fraternity boys. We can't control that, so I just accept it and enjoy being with her."

Theo started to respond, but Barbara Ann wiggled around, awoke, looked up at Caelan with a sleep smile, and said "Hi, sweetie. Did I go to sleep, or did you knock me out again?" In response, he arose with her in his arms, and turned to go inside. She saw Theo watching her when they turned; she looked at him with a shy smile and purred, "You've seen me naked so many times I don't even feel embarrassed anymore! Did you knock Kathy out too?"

"I'm not sure what happened, but she's sleeping so peacefully I hate to wake her."

"Oh, I think she will be very happy to wake up in your bed! Take her inside and see if your kiss can revive her!"

Caelan carried Barbara Ann to his bed, lay her in a patch of moonlight on the white bedcovering, and stood there observing her. "What are you doing? Come here to me!" she commanded with her arms extended. He stood still and continued staring at her.

"God, you are unbelievably beautiful, Barbara Ann! From your little feet and red toenails, up those shapely legs, over those wide hips and across that tiny waist, to your absolutely perfect breasts, shoulders, and neck, you are mesmerizing! Add in that beautiful face with those expressive brown eyes, surrounded by that cascade of dark hair, and you are simply feminine perfection personified! I consider myself blessed to have this time with you."

The timbre of his voice expressed his disturbingly deep feelings for this sexy little angel, and it frightened her. "Caelan, is something wrong? You never... you never sound like this, and it kind of worries me. I've never...I've never seen you this serious. Come to me, Baby; I want to hold you!"

***

The bright morning sunlight shone on her face; she felt the warmth, and sensed someone watching her. "Good day, Sleepyhead! I would say good morning, but it's close to noon. Would you like to freshen up, change clothes, and ride over to Charlotte Plummer's in Rockport for lunch?" She wrinkled her brow; in her confused state of sleepiness, that was too much information to digest.

"No," she answered petulantly, "I want you to get back in this bed, hold me, and let me sleep cuddled up to you for a while longer! Anyway, if I remember correctly you brought me up here naked, I can't wear my red dress to lunch, and I don't any clothes here."

"The rest of us have been up for hours, Sleepyhead Princess! We all talked on the phone, so Paula and Judy arrived hours ago with several changes of clothes and swimsuits from your parent's condo. You need to get that cute little butt up, get it and the rest of you clean, and put on some clothes! You are going to have to overcome your new-found exhibitionist tendencies - for a while, at least."

She groaned, cried 'noooo' as he pulled the covers off, pulled her feet to the edge of the bed, and pulled her upright. He guided her to the bathroom, turned the shower on, and ordered her to get ready, or he would spank that cute little butt! She whined, but stepped into the shower.

Paula laid a sundress on the bed along with a pair of dainty lace panties that covered almost nothing, and placed white sandals on the floor beside the bed. "The hardest part of THAT was finding a dry, unstained place on the bed!" she reported to the others while wiggling her fingers and nose in disgust. She went to the sink to wash her hands, and loudly queried, "Caelan, what did you DO to that poor girl last night? That bed needs to be changed; heck the mattress may need to be changed!"

Caelan walked out of the bedroom with the sheets and mattress cover under his arms, shut the door, and asked, "Were you talking to me?" Everyone roared in laughter; he smiled, winked, and took everything to the laundry room.

Barbara Ann came out about twenty minutes later looking like a petite model. The purple sundress was strapless, held up by an elastic band just above her jutting boobs, and it stopped about halfway down her thighs. It was loose from just below her breasts to the hem, but her round ass touched the material enough to transfix the gaze of the males as she passed by.

Kathy saw a slight wince, and Judy noticed a slight limp; they looked at each other and giggled. "So, Princess Barbara, had a rough night, huh?" Judy asked, and all three girls giggled. Barbara's fair skin turned dark red, only to turn purple when Kathy innocently asked, "You seem gimpy: did you strain something?"

Caelan watched in amusement until she hurried to him, buried her head on his chest, and begged, "Protect me from my mean friends! This is YOUR fault!" "Oh, come on, Honey! You told me you were a gymnast and still as flexible as you were as a child, so..." She hit him on the ribs with her little fist, keeping her head buried on his chest.

He, and everyone else, could see the shit-eating grin on her face; "You aren't embarrassed; you're proud, you little tramp! What did you two DO?" Judy asked incredulously. Barbara Ann closed her eyes more and held him more tightly, but the proud grin remained.

Caelan intervened, "Okay, you can give us hell on the way. It's a forty minute trip, counting the ferry ride; do you want to take two cars, or crowd into the Woody?"

The porpoises were particularly playful on the ferry ride, so they crowded along the fence to watch them. Thirty minutes later, they were in Charlotte Plummer's at Fulton Harbor, seated and preparing to order seafood.

After he scarfed the first half dozen, Barbara Ann stopped him as his fork started back to the tray of fresh oysters. "That is enough for you, Mister!" she chided. "You are going to permanently injure me if you get any hornier!" The more sedate diners turned to look at the uproar, saw the big sandy-blonde with the red face and the petite brunette scolding him, and wondered what he did wrong.

After a visit to the historic Fulton Mansion, they shopped the main street in Rockport. The men were getting restless, but when they saw the selection of lingerie the girls had chosen, they stopped complaining and started hoping the sun would set soon.

***

They went dancing at the Dunes again that night, but it was not at all crowded or hopping like it had been Friday night. To the girls, that meant they had more room to boogie but a smaller audience, and to the boys it meant their requests for slow songs were accommodated more often. By ten pm, they were 'ready for bed', so they split up again for the privacy.

Barbara Ann took an unusually long time in the bathroom, and when she emerged, she was red-faced and tentative, carrying a tube of lubricant. Caelan marveled at her beauty as she come tentatively to the bed and sat on it.

"Honey," she began nervously, "You know I'm not very experienced. You have taught me a lot, but there I one more thing I've never done... maybe you could help me with... I've never done anal before...and I was wondering if you...well, you always stick your finger in there and it feels so good...and when you put your tongue there I almost die...I would like you to be my first."

"Stand up and turn around," he instructed. She complied, and he ran his hands over her plush rump, spreading the cheeks and then rimming the rosebud with his thumb. She shivered, and goose bumps broke out on her ass and thighs.

He leaned her over, licked her crevice, burrowed into her little knot with his tongue, and then buried it as far into her cavity as he could force it; she wiggled her delectable butt, and then pushed back to help him get deeper. Holding her cheek apart with one hand, he wrapped the other around her and found her sopping gash; she whimpered louder and pressed forward on his hand and backward on his tongue.

When she was near orgasm, Caelan climbed out of bed, leaned her over so her feet were on the ground and her hips were on the mattress; her incomparable ass was sticking straight back, welcoming him. He lubed her up and inserted his middle finger knuckle deep into the tight, hot morass. She hissed, but kept her stance. He worked his finger in and out several times until she began to respond to his digital thrusts, and then began working a second digit into her.

She hissed more loudly, whimpered, and hung her head as the second large finger forced its way in and joined the first in its exploration. Caelan let her tight little asshole stretch for a moment before he began slowly thrusting both fingers inside her. Barbara Ann whimpered, and then groaned loudly as the tight sphincter refused to stretch wider.