The Summer of '66 - Barbara Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tossed her head in dismissal of that silly idea, but Barbara Ann would soon learn that just how right Kathy was.

Caelan moved the driver's seat as far back as it would go so Barbara Ann could ride in his lap. She was tired from all the dancing, excitement, and crying, and, although she reminded him how mad she was at him, she couldn't help but cuddle in his arms.

The 11x15 framed photo in Caelan's workout room of her cheering over Caelan's body while Chad pointed down at him shocked her fully awake, and made her cry again. "That looks so despicable! I'm so sorry, Caelan; I hate myself after seeing it! I can't believe you have looked at that picture every day for nine months and didn't kill us both! I feel so bad..."

"Let's walk and talk." he suggested. She agreed to a short stroll on the beach to talk about it some more. They walked a distance apart for a while, then he held her hand, and then she put her arm around him as they walked and talked. After 15 minutes, they turned around and walked back. Caelan stripped off his shorts and shirt and ran into the water. "Double-dog dare ya!"

She giggled, cried, "Turn your head!" and then ran naked into the surf, and into the arms of Adonis. He kissed her, held her, she wrapped her legs around his waist, they kissed more, she wiggled trying to capture his jutting cock, and he gently, sexily taunted her: "Still mad at me, Princess?" "Yes, and I'm going to punish you over and over tonight!" she promised.

Lying in the wet sand, the moon shining on her wet body, he leaned on an elbow and described every single thing he liked about her body, beginning with the light freckles across her nose and ending with the red polish on her perfectly shaped little feet.

He played 'little piggy' with each foot while they lay naked in the wet sand, making her squeal like a little piggy. His mouth traced the same path up her shapely legs his hands had taken this afternoon, and when the nips, sucks, kisses, and licks skipped her molten honey pot and tugged on the downy hair above, she tried to force his talented mouth back down. He moved on up, and she humped his hard abs while his hands squeezed her round butt and his mouth suckled her heaving tits. She held his head in her hands while tossing her head from side to side and mumbling incantations...until his mouth settled on hers and she swallowed his tongue.

Wrapping her legs around his hips, thrusting her inflamed pussy upward, trying to snare his hard cock and pull it into her igneous core, she begged him, "Fuck me! Fuck me, Baby! Please fuck me! I want you inside me!"

Caelan raised his head and grinned down at her. "You said no fucking tonight, remember? You are mad at me! Let me first begin my apology this way!"

He broke loose from her, forced her legs apart, and attacked her anguished pussy with his mouth. After he cleaned all the juices from her thighs and taint, his broad tongue licked up, through her labia, and across her hard little hot button. She shrieked; he covered the area with his mouth and sucked everything he netted. She screamed into the night, and saw the stars circling in the heavens.

Her lack of consciousness didn't stop Caelan's ministrations; after all, he owed her for his mistakes today. She came back around with a low moan as his tongue swirled around inside her, tasting and lapping at her sweet, light juices. She grasped his head again, held him in place, and ground her pussy on his face. He rimmed her tiny rosebud with his finger, and used the juices that had flowed over it as coating. He worked the finger in cadence with his mouth's consumption of her flooding pussy and her animated thrusts.

When his finger burst through her anal rings, he lapped at her clit, and she went off like a skyrocket again! Her climax was so strong that she screamed like a banshee and passed out; this time she didn't awaken for several moments.

His finger was still exploring her anal cavity, his mouth had returned to her swollen nipples, and a finger was lightly tapping her G spot. When she awoke, she felt her spasms begin again and begged Caelan to stop before he killed her! He ignored her plea, and she shook through her third major tsunami in twenty minutes.

She lay limply in his arms as her lover carried her into the waves and washed the sand from her. The huge silver moon shone over her lush body, and he described how delicious each part of her looked glowing in the moonlight. She returned his gentle kiss as he carried her onto the sand. Still holding her in his arms, he squatted down until his butt hit the wet sand. He uncurled her on top of him as he lay back. She wiggled around until her pussy was above his cock, and lowered herself onto it, moaning and wiggling until at least half of the eight inches were embedded in her tight little cunt.

She put her hands on his chest and raised her upper body while sliding her knees beside his hips. When she reached the position and angle she wanted, she began a rocking motion that raised and lowered her sodden cunt around his thick cock.

She rode him slowly, then faster, and then jackhammered him, circling her hips and trying to get the rest of him inside her. She moaned, groaned, whimpered, and sometimes cried out in pleasure, until finally she could feel her pubic bone touching his. She felt the orgasm start in her throat, and move downward until her insides spasmed and clenched, and her toes curled. She collapsed on top of him, hoarsely whispering, "Oh, Baby, you are so good, so good! I didn't know it was supposed to be like this!"

He sat up, which pulled his stiff cock out of her. "Wrap your legs around me." She did; he handed her their clothes, rose and carried her back to the surf to rinse her knees and legs and his backside. She squealed as the waves broke over them, while holding their clothes above her head. He carried her naked through the moonlight to his house, rinsed them both again in the outside shower, and they proceeded into the house. The moonlight glistened off her wet body as he shifted to a bridal carry, and his heart raced at her body's perfection below that gorgeous face.

No one was on the porch or in the living room as her carried her to his bedroom until Theo came out of another bedroom and headed to the toilet. He froze, looked at Caelan's stunning package, and said "Oh my god! She even more fucking gorgeous close up!"

Caelan winked at his friend and turned to open the door; Barbara Ann spotted him over Caelan's shoulder, gave him a shy wave, and then a wink that let him know she appreciated his appreciation.

They thoroughly cleaned the remaining sand and grit off each other's bodies in Caelan's 4'x6' shower. She marveled at the size and shape of his cock and the power of his body; he marveled at her ability to lose all bone structure and mold her perfect body to him. He pressed her hard round ass against the tile wall, and hammered her tight pussy with his incensed cock.

Their afternoon sex was great; sex on the beach was great; but his needs were so overpowering now that the pleasure was incomparable!

He shouted AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH and she harmonized with AAAIIIIEEEE as squirt after squirt of thick, red-hot seminal fluid bathed her burning-hot vagina!

When they recovered, they bathed again, and they were nearly through when Barbara Ann dropped the soap and bent over to pick it up. Soaping up her amazingly curvy body and sensitive tits had already rejuvenated 'The Big Dog'; seeing her spectacular ass in the air brought him to full staff, and drained the blood from Caelan's other head.

His big cock forcefully entering her tiny channel from the back caused her to squeak. He kept her bent over by pulling down on her sensitive titties, and urged her to play with her clit. She hesitated; he commanded her, and she complied. They only lasted ten minutes, but it was a magnificent ten minutes!

Just before he came, Caelan idly wondered if he had ever had better pussy, but, upon consideration, decided no one he could remember came close. There were plenty of other fine women, but there was no other woman whose pussy was so tight, hot, and wet, that spasmed wildly throughout a climax, and/or that came so hard she passed out!

He slumped back against the shower wall; she slowly straightened up, looked over her shoulder, and teased, "Now I know why guys joke about don't bend over to pick up the soap!"

The rapidly chilling water hurried them along this time, but drying each other led to another spirited go around in bed. She was comparatively tiny but he learned she was a hell of a cowgirl; he couldn't throw her off no matter how high he bucked! The sounds of their concurrent climax were like two cats yowling in an alley, which brought people to their door giggling, beating on the wall, and warning to keep it down!

They did rest...for a while. Caelan quickly discovered, however, that Barbara Ann loved to spoon, and spooning Barbara Ann meant the world's greatest naked butt was pressed against him, which caused him to compulsively stoke her silky skin. His hand couldn't keep from venturing down her thigh to her knee and back up the inside of her thigh, thence across her hip, down the valley of her miniscule waist, to cradle the jutting tit nearest him, and squeeze the cherry-sized and colored nipple between his finger and thumb. That simple action caused her to push her ass more tightly against his now-rampant cock, reach between her own legs to grab it, and implant it in her still-lusting cunt. This time, their noisy theatrics were met with yowls and catcalls; they didn't care, because they were asleep within seconds of ejaculation, with Caelan still embedded.

***

They smelled the coffee and heard their names called, but she had been spooning him from behind, pressing her soft mounds with hard points against his back and hunching his ass with her hot wet pussy, so they had to call the pigs one more time before succumbing to hunger.

Caelan shaved while Barbara Ann showered; he ignored the urge to ravage her again and took a cold shower. She had towel-dried her hair and put on a pair of short shorts and a crop top when Caelan stepped out of the shower; she eyed him voraciously as he dried off and stepped into a pair of board shorts. "NO!" he scolded. "You need to be a good girl! Well, long enough for us to eat breakfast, anyway..."

They were welcomed to the kitchen by wails, screams, yowls, nnnnnggggggghhhhh, aaaaiiiiieeeee, aaaaarrrrraaaagggghhhh, and other sounds of the night. They hugged each other and smiled until it stopped. "What?" Caelan asked. "Were their monsters afoot last night, or what?"

"Or what!" Paula replied. "You two are ridiculous! Did you EVER sleep?" Caelan and Barbara Ann locked eyes and exchanged smiles. "Sure; all night long! Why, did you think you heard something?" That evasion got them a repeat of pet sounds; when they quieted, Kathy patted Barbara Ann on the belly and promised, "We forgive you, because you guys put on the best show EVER down there on the beach! If we had been able to film that, it would win a porn academy award!

The six of us are all close friends now, because we all undressed and engaged in extreme foreplay while we watched and listened to you two go at it. When Caelan carried you to the house, we all got scooped up just like you did, baby girl, carried to bed, and fucked like you...well, I don't know if it was like you did and we just have more vocal control during sex, or what, but it was DAMN good! At least in my room!"

She patted Theo on the arm and gazed at him adoringly. Paula and Judy got up and sat on the laps of their men, and praised the love making skills of Marc and Danny, respectively.

With the cork popped on her modesty, Barbara Ann turned to blatant exhibitionism on Saturday. The girls visited Pat Magee's again, then another woman's clothing store, while the boys surfed. The Starfire appeared on the beach at 1 pm, and they were ordered to secure their boards, clean up, and pick them at Barbara Ann's parent's condo in the new Sea Isle Village 'dressed to go to a nice place!'

Per Barbara's instructions, Caelan drove his Woody to the new condominium development located near mile marker three: Sea Isle Village. They stood in the parking lot and briefly discussed how out-of-place such an upscale development was in the little 'fishing village' that had long featured the ancient Tarpon Inn as it's upscale retreat, and where cottages and 'tourist courts' offered the only rental lodging. Caelan feared the change, and said as much as they walked to the apartment-looking building past the landscaped pool surrounded by palms.

The door was unlocked and the cry "Come in!" echoed from somewhere in back, so they entered and looked around. "Very nicely appointed" commented Marcus, mimicking the stilted cadence of the rich. Danny made a production of looking at his watch and loudly asked "What time did they tell us to pick them up? I thought they said 3 o'clock."

The first of the ladies then made her appearances one, stepping out of a room in back into a hallway, and sashaying down it like a runway model. "I felt way overdressed for the coast; now I feel way underdressed!" Marcus exclaimed as platinum-haired Paula, wearing a short black dress with a modest bodice that showcased her long, slender legs made her way into the living room. There she encountered admiring stares, compliments, wolf whistles; she giggled and said "So, you seem to like my little black dress?" "We certainly do, but the drool is really all about those long legs and those 4" heels!" Marc exclaimed. She wrapped her arms around him, gave him a big kiss, and then turned, with her arm around him, to watch the next beauty.

Judy wore a knee-length bright blue dress with an immodest bodice that showcased her impressive breasts. The blue dress set off her pale skin as well as the mane of red hair cascading down her neck onto her bare shoulders. "Damn, girl -- you look luscious!" Danny said just before she hugged and kissed him, and winked at her other admirers, who were busily agreeing with his assessment.

Tall, blonde Kathy wore a short, shiny, rust color, strapless dress that accentuated her long, lean body, big boobs, and round butt. She looked like a runway model, but with big tits and a great ass!

Lady Barbara was last, and she took Caelan's breath away. This was the first time he'd seen her 'dressed up' and 'made up', and she was a stunning vision in scarlet! He found those big, liquid, chocolate brown eyes so entrancing he had to shake his head to divert his gaze in order to take in the rest of her. The scarlet red halter dress featured her big-for-her-frame breasts, her tiny waist, flaring hips and ass, and those gorgeous, shapely, dancer's legs. `Her little feet were incongruous with the 4" heels all the girls were wearing, but he liked the way her shapely calves looked muscled-up, and her sudden gain in height.

Caelan and the other guys gawked at her as she strode triumphantly toward them looking absolutely beautiful, sexy, and yet classy. Caelan greeted her with a kiss and hug, whispered "WOW! You are stunningly gorgeous!" in her ear, and asked:

"Princess, ladies...I don't believe we fully understood your command to 'dress to go to a nice place'. Might I ask where it is we are are going?" "Corpus Christi Country Club," Barbara Ann answered. "My aunt has a membership there and she invited us for dinner!"

Caelan looked to his buddies: "I believe coats are required for gentlemen; I happen to have a couple at the house, but what about you guys? You are too big to borrow mine." "No, Caelan, not during the summer! I checked with my aunt, and you all are dressed appropriately." She looked over the four big, strong, athletic men; "In fact, I'll say, and I think the other girls will agree with me, all four of you look, as Caelan told me last night, 'quite delectable'. Don't you agree, ladies?"

They did, loudly, and returned to hugging on their chosen man.

Caelan drove the Starfire and Theo drove his Woody to Corpus, via the causeway rather than the ferries. With the windows up and the air conditioning on, the scent emanating from the sexy vixen right next to him caused Caelan's substantial cock to tent his slacks. Instead of distracting him to allow it to return to a placid state, the little vixen began stroking it gently, and then more firmly as they crossed over CC Bay.

"How are you going to explain the stain on my pants to your auntie, Lady Barbara?" Caelan inquired. The vixen gave him an evil grin, squeezed his dick hard, and replied, "I don't swallow...but I might make an exception today!" She began unzipping his pants.

"Judy! Get this little nympho to stop the inappropriate touching before we have a wreck!"

Judy and Marcus laughed and broke their own embrace that included inappropriate touching. Barbara Ann leaned back, quickly removed her hand, and denied she was doing anything inappropriate. "Stroking and then threatening to suck my cock while I drive in Corpus traffic IS inappropriate, Vixen! You have talented hands and an exceptionally talented mouth, and once we're back on the beach I want to find out if you really do swallow or you're all talk, but I don't want to wreck you pretty car and kill us all!"

Barbara Ann's blush rivaled her dress while Judy and Danny laughed at her. She moved back to the passenger seat and pouted until they approached the country club. "Stop pouting because Prince Cae let the secret of your oral fixation out, and tell us about your aunt, Princess. It would help if we knew something about her before we meet."

She cut a harsh look at Caelan, who infuriated her by smiling in return, and turned toward the back seat. "Aunt Peggy is quite a character. She's mom's older sister, and was always 'the wild child', Mom said. She divorced her first husband, who was actually quite wealthy, and married a multi-millionaire.

Mom says she was his 'trophy wife' for their first years, but now she actually runs his American businesses and he lives in Europe and runs those over there. She has a 'chauffeur' who is about Danny's age and size, and he goes everywhere with her. You might want to keep an eye on your boy tonight, because she does like them young and built!"

"What about Caelan? She won't go after him?" Judy asked with a grin. "He's kinda cute, although not as big and strong as Danny!"

"Maybe," Barbara Ann replied with an unconcerned look, "but he's such a mean shit I don't really care!"

That defiant position was tested soon after they arrived when Aunt Peggy looked Caelan up and down hungrily, gave him a hug that was far too tight and long, and asked, "So, who are you here with, Adonis?" Caelan shrugged and replied, "My date said I am a mean shit and she wants nothing to do with me, so I guess I'm all alone tonight. Maybe you can keep me company?"

Those chocolate brown eyes turned dark and foreboding and that pretty mouth tightened in anger. "He is a mean shit, but he's my date...at least for tonight, Aunt Peggy!" Peggy stopped rubbing her big tits on Caelan's arm and put a little distance between them. "Well, I don't poach from family, Adonis, but if she dumps you, give me a call!" Paula and Judy giggled, "It must be a family thing -- Barbara Ann called him Adonis when she first saw him coming out of the waves!"

Caelan ignored them, moved into Peggy's space again, and asked seductively, "Why, Aunt Peggy; what do you have in mind? I have an offer on the table for later on the ride home, but maybe you can trump that." Peggy giggled like a teenager, winked, and throatily responded, "You are such a bad boy! Now, let's go make our grand entrance, find our tables, and get to know one another! I've never met any of your friends before, Honey," she said to her niece.

Their entrance was grand: Paula was escorted by Marcus, Judy by Danny, Kathy by Theo, and Peggy and Barbara Ann by a beaming Caelan. The crowd hushed when the first couples passed through the doors into the dining room, putting on quite a show; it buzzed when the next two entered with great aplomb, and went silent again when Caelan escorted the luscious duo.