The Summer of '66 - Barbara Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caelan kept the two fingers inserted, but he lay down on the bed and looked at his beautiful lover. "Baby, look at me." She looked under her arm at his face, and he saw the pain etched on her lovely features. He gently removed his fingers; she whimpered, her features relaxed, and then she got a look of resolve. "Don't stop, Caelan. I can take it. I want this!"

"Look at me, Baby," he implored. She rolled on her side facing him; he held the two fingers he had just removed from her rectum against his big cock, which dwarfed the fingers in breadth and depth.

"I appreciate you getting all prepared for this -- giving yourself an enema, getting lube and all -- but it just isn't physically possible at this point. Ever heard the old expression, 'tore her a new asshole'? Well, that is what will happen if I continue. You simply are not ready for anal sex with someone like me.

Don't get me wrong -- I'd love to be the first to claim that magnificent ass, but not at the cost you would pay. So, let me wash my fingers and your little butthole with a washcloth, and then we will engage in a few rounds of vaginal intercourse, both oral and penile. If you find that too boring, we can try some other things also. How does that sound?"

She slid her sleek body against him, took his face in both hands, and devoured his mouth and tongue. He stroked her silky skin from shoulder to knee, and then squeezed the finest ass he had ever seen, touched, or tasted. His feet were still on the floor, his ass barely on the bed, when she straddled him, guided his cock into her tight vagina, and said, "Let's skip the oral tonight; I just want to FUCK YOU!"

She accomplished that enthusiastically, with aplomb, and he helped her practice for the distant day when his big cock would fit into her little asshole by working it with a finger while she rode him.

After she recovered from her first climax, she quietly told him, "I wasn't technically a virgin when we met, Caelan, so I thought I would give you my anal cherry. That's what that was about. Kathy warned me that there was no way a cock as big as yours was going to fit, but, when I was adamant, she helped me prepare. Thank you for stopping; I know you wanted to, but you refused to hurt me, and I love you...for that."

"Not technically a virgin? How is that done, Barbara Ann?"

"The first time a penis was inserted inside me was after a senior dance. We were in a small car, but I was determined to lose my cherry because I was the only 18 year-old girl still in that state. It was worse than awful; in fact, I'm not sure he even got inside me before he spurted, zipped up, said thank you, and took me back to school.

My hymen were early casualties of my gymnastics and cheerleading efforts, I guess, because by the time I went looking for them in junior high they were gone. I do know HE didn't tear anything, because I barely felt him on my lips before he erupted in the rubber.

My only other sexual adventure was with the cutest frat boy I'd ever seen the first semester freshman year. He played up to me, talked me into going to a fraternity party with him, got me puking drunk, took me to his apartment, undressed me when I wasn't throwing up, and then fucked me. I don't really remember it, but there was dried cum on my vaginal lips and inner thighs, so I'm pretty sure he did...technically.

So, Caelan, I had intercourse twice, before Friday...technically. One may or may not count as intercourse, and the other I don't remember."

Caelan sat quietly, staring out the window, while she tried to read his face. "So, what you are trying to tell me, Barbara Ann, is that the wild little vixen who has been fucking my brains out for three days is a BEGINNNER? Someone with practically no practical experience? That's just a tad hard to believe!

You have moves I've never encountered before; your pussy milks me like nothing I've ever encountered before, and you take my big cock like it was custom made for your little pussy! How is all that possible?"

She gave him a shoulder shrug and a smug smile: "Like you said, I'm a natural born cocksucker, so maybe I'm a natural born...what? Fucker? Fuckee?" she asked with a giggle, and then, with glee proposed, "Or maybe we WERE custom made for each other!"

She saw sadness flicker across his face before his countenance lightened, and he proposed, "Let's live for the day, Little One. You came into my life like a burst of sunshine; you've brightened my life -- almost - every moment we've been together, and you are indubitably the most gifted beginner the world has ever produced!

Unfortunately, this once-in-a-lifetime experience has an expiration date in three days, when I ride back to the rig. I don't want to think about that, or your miserable excuse for a sex life prior to this week, or anything else except you, me, our friends, and the time we have together.

Now, spread those shapely legs and let me give you another lesson, my gifted student!"

He actually gave her three more lessons before dawn, and then they paced themselves enough to keep it down to five or six times per day, counting oral. They sunbathed, they surfed, they skinny-dipped in the moonlight with their friends, and they had sex on the porch, the deck, and in the living room. They were usually alone, but sometimes sex just broke out and carried them all away, wherever they were and whomever they were with.

They teased her about her long-surrendered modesty and the old-lady two-piece when she debuted a 'Brazilian bikini' that was little more than strings and patches, and again when she wore a dress that barely covered her G-string panties to a nightclub in Corpus. She giggled and explained that she had only a few days to entice Caelan before he went to work, so she had to hurry things along!

They got their first collective dose of reality on Tuesday afternoon when Kathy loaded her car and returned to her job in Victoria. Barbara Ann tried to kill Caelan with sex that night and Wednesday morning, before riding with him to a dock in the ship channel near Ingleside. That's where he caught his ride to the rig. The others followed in her car in order to take her back, and everyone stood on the dock, tears in their eyes, waving as the boat pulled away.

Caelan's last view of Barbara Ann was of her standing by Theo, an arm around each other, waving at the disappearing boat. 'You two have fun' he said to the wind, before turning and going inside.