The Summer of '78

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texican1830
Texican1830
1,464 Followers

Barbara Ann giggled and shook her butt in Kara's face; Lauren grabbed it, squeezed, and pronounced that it was still very fit and firm! They waited for Kara when they stepped onto the deck; she grabbed the round ass cheek Lauren wasn't holding, squeezed a few times, and said "Damn! I can only imagine the RPM you can generate with that thing!" Barbara Ann swatted at their hands and giggled; they squeezed again and giggled with her.

When the giggling died down and they made it inside, Adrian had a fresh and very potent pitcher of drinks ready. They gulped most of their first, giggled some more, and finished it with the second gulp. Adrian poured another round and asked them what was so funny; they giggled so much the men began laughing at them.

"Stop it!" Barbara Ann commanded, trying to achieve a straight face. Kara giggled again, but Lauren fought it off and said "Let's go outside!"

Totally relaxed and comfortable, they stood at the railing watching the changing colors and developing shadows as the evening lengthened. The men joined them, interspersing themselves between the women; they wrapped their arms around each other at the waist.

The men didn't know what had happened on the girls-only tour, but they could smell the scent of female arousal, and Barbara Ann was acting much more familiar and comfortable with her new comrades. Theo pulled her to him, and she laid her head on his chest.

The conspirators exchanged glances and winks while their prey watched the evening advancing over the Gulf, peacefully resting against Theo's big body. She could see the twinkling lights of the offshore oil platforms and those of the ships at sea, and she felt relaxed for the first time in a long time.

More drinks were drunk, music was played, and everyone danced. Barbara Ann was envious of how eagerly her single friends accepted the same advances she had to reject from the handsome and muscular young men, but she had already done far more than was proper, given that she was the only married member of the group.

She loved her husband and family, but she felt deprived when she was with these very attractive, sexy, and very sexual singles. They could move from person to person, make out, and then go fuck if they wanted to, while she had to remain celibate!

Well, except for earlier, but that was just girls!

Another hour passed, and Barbara Ann was a little more than mildly inebriated. She had danced with each of the men and with the girls on fast songs when the men wouldn't dance. Theo and Adrian had been especially affectionate and attentive, and that attention and affection was wearing down her reserve and resistance.

When she excused herself to go to the restroom, the conspirators exchanged grins and rubbed their hands together in anticipation. "It won't be long now!" Theo predicted.

She was back in Adrian's arms, barely moving to a slow ballad; his hard cock was pressing against her belly, his big hands were tightly holding her hips, fingers extended onto the top of her butt cheeks, and everyone watching could tell that she was beginning to yield. Soon, they thought, very soon.

And then the phone rang.

Barbara Ann started, broke away, stood still in panic, and then ran to the phone. She stopped, told everyone to be quiet, composed herself, and answered after the third ring. She knew it was almost certainly her parents or Caelan, and it felt like they had caught her doing something she shouldn't... which they had.

She put the receiver to her ear. "Hello."

"Hi, Baby. Having a better night?" asked the sexiest voice she had ever heard.

Although she was almost breathless in her terror, she donned her actress persona and answered cheerfully, "I am! This has been a much better day!"

"I hear music; are you listening or dancing?"

That simple question, asked teasingly, nearly caused another panic attack -- how could he know? Then she realized he was just teasing her because she often put music on and danced, even when alone.

She made a rash decision and went with it; she would be partially truthful.

"Both, actually. I met the sweetest girls today, and they are over here keeping me company! Lauren, Kara, would you please come over here and meet my husband, Caelan?"

They looked confused, but they came. She held her hand over the speaker and said, "Talk to him, please! I need time to compose myself! But don't mention the others!"

Kara shrugged. "Caelan, this is Kara Armstrong. We just LOVE your wonderful 'Beach Shack" and the addition is just perfect! We have really been enjoying ourselves since we met your darling wife -- she is so much fun!"

Caelan thanked her for the compliments about his wife and the Shack, and then asked, "So how did you meet?"

In the spirit his wife had established, she went with the partial truth. "We were riding down the beach and she was walking up from the water carrying a bucket of seashells. We stopped, started chatting, and quickly became friends! She is so easy to get to know!

Hey, I'm going to pass you to my good friend Lauren. Nice meeting you on the phone, and I can't wait to meet you in person." She handed the phone to Lauren with a wink.

Having had time to prepare, Lauren was her normal vivacious self. "Hey, Caelan Kelly; this is Lauren Walker, your wife's new best friend! I've seen bunches of pictures of you, but when will I get to see you in person?"

Caelan gave her the same vague response he had been giving Barbara Ann; that he didn't know, it might take another week, or even longer. Truth be told, he was more and more certain the real answer was 'soon'. He didn't want to disappoint his wife if he was wrong, and he would like to surprise her if he was right, so he kept his counsel.

They chatted briefly about the house and the 'wonderful new addition', before his wife signaled from the bedroom that she was ready. Lauren told him goodbye, and Barbara Ann closed the bedroom door to speak with hubby in private. Lauren pressed the button to hang up, but cupped her hand over the phone, released the button, and listened to her new conquest lie her ass off to her husband.

To hear her version, she had done nothing for the last two days except supervise the workmen, until she met her new girlfriends, and they had just hung out at the house and talked.

Lauren grinned, knowing that deceiving her husband was the next step toward the fate they planned for the living doll. She could just see the little sex pot laying naked on the bed with her own red hair bobbing between her muscular thighs and Kara's big tit getting sucked by her pouty lips, while the four men played with their cocks and waited their turns. She would eat that sweet pussy, and then have her own licked by the luscious brunette while Kara took her spot between Barbara Ann's legs.

The three of them could then wear out the four men, and go some more among themselves - it was going to be heavenly!

The conversation she was listening to was transitioning, with endearments and sexual suggestions, so Lauren hung up, and told the others, "Let's go."

Adrian frowned, but she shushed him and told him she would explain in the car.

She found a pen and paper, and left a note saying, "We want to respect your privacy so we're going back to the condos. We'll come by tomorrow for some beach time, and we can all go to the new bar you told us about tomorrow night. Today was fun! Let's do it again!"

She and Kara stuck their heads in the bedroom, waved, and mouthed goodbye. Barbara Ann had her hand between her legs, under the bottoms. She looked surprised, but waggled the phone and mouthed goodbye in return. She returned to her intimate conversation with Caelan, who was trying to talk her out of her panties. She had been resisting because of the houseful of company, but with everyone gone she eagerly relented; the bottom and top were slung on the floor!

In his deepest and sexiest voice, Caelan convinced her to use her favorite vibrator, Brutus, which had the dimensions of her husband's cock... which he called Brutus. Caelan told her that Brutus wanted to be sucked, and after that had gone on a while, he told her that Brutus wanted to be rubbed all over her breasts and nipples. Barbara Ann whimpered as the vibrating faux cock further excited her heaving breasts and returned her nipples to hard stones.

Caelan was speaking quietly, in such a deep voice she could barely hear him. "That's it Baby -- I hear you panting and whimpering. You want to cum don't you, my overheated little minx? Who got you so hot? Were you pretty girls playing around with other men, or did the pretty girls seduce my sexy wife?"

"No, we weren't playing around with other men," she answered with a whimper, ignoring the other question. He noticed the omission but played along.

"Brutus wants to rub your taut little belly, and then explore that sweet pussy he knows is already hot and wet."

Barbara Ann traced the vibrating head down her belly, rubbed the tip in her belly button, and moaned as it moved further south. "Not your clit! Brutus wants to see just how wet and ready you are before he gets to that."

She reluctantly complied, and he could hear the wet sounds as the vibrator explored around and into her soaked cunt. "That isn't cum, is it? You know Brutus doesn't do sloppy seconds!"

"No Baby I swear! You've just been gone so long and I'm so needy! Please let me cum, Baby - I need it so bad!"

"Rub that swollen little clit with big Brutus, you horny little Fuckbunny! Pinch those nipples! Cum for your hubby!"

The next sounds he heard were a series of deep groans followed by a high yelp, and then the unmistakable sounds of his sexy wife cumming filled his ears. With a picture of her orgasm running through his mind, he pictured her O face and beat his meat faster; he roared, and joined her in climax.

Barbara Ann needed that so badly and it was so strong she was spent. They murmured their love, and hung up. Barbara Ann laid the vibrator on the nightstand, and let the lingering warmth of the powerful orgasm continue to wash over and through her.

As good as it was, she felt a tinge of guilt because when she came, Caelan was swirling around in a vortex with Lauren, Judy, Kara, Paula, Adrian, and Theo. She knew she needed to keep everyone but her husband out of her fantasies, but after tonight they snuck in unbidden. The feel of Lauren's hands and lips, of Kara's spanking and sucking lingered, and she let her hand drift back to her honey pot. She rubbed herself with her thumb and forefinger, and then tasted her juices like Lauren and Kara had; she really was yummy!

Those fingers returned to diddle her needy pussy, and she pretended it was Lauren. She wanted to push all that red hair down between her legs and make Lauren eat her cunt, and while she was doing that Barbara Ann would finger fuck Kara while the sexy blonde sucked and pulled her tits. It felt so real she could see, feel, and smell the luscious duo, and then her head was pulled to the side and Adrian's big cock was inserted in her mouth, and Theo took her hand and made her beat him off, and Doug and Rob were waiting their turns, and... and...

She exploded in orgasm again, and it was even stronger than the first two! Her cries echoed in the night until she finally calmed and fell asleep wondering wearily if she was becoming a nymphomaniac.

***

Adrian gave Lauren a hard look as soon as they were in the car. "Don't give me that look; I told you I would explain. She was on the phone with her husband, dumbass! After their phone sex she was going to come out, you were going to keep hustling her just like nothing happened, and she was going to run us off! Then, when we tried again tomorrow, she would blow us off, and that would be that!

This way we're still her good friends, who left to give her privacy with her husband. My note makes a date for tomorrow afternoon and another to the bar tomorrow night. She might turn us down, but my intuition tells me she's going to accept.

If she does, Kara and I will be her best friends again; we'll talk girl talk, turn the conversation to sex, and make sure she has more than a few drinks while we talk. Maybe we can have some sexy fun with her in the afternoon so she will be primed for the night; we'll see.

Then we can get her all dressed up for the opening of the new bar, and keep feeding her drinks. You guys hustle her at the bar, but be cool! Do just enough to break down her resistance a little more, and then we'll see what happens when we come back to the Shack, okay?

One thing: after we've been back here for a while, if she isn't responding to you or Theo, let Kara and I have some privacy with her. Theo is right, ya know: she sees 'cheating' as having sex with a man, but having sex with a woman isn't really cheating! Yes, I know, that's crazy, but we'll take whatever works, right?

Honestly, and I think Kara will back me up here, if you guys had dropped us off and left, we'd be neck deep in that pussy right now, Caelan calling or not! Oh, she would have panicked when he called, and been embarrassed after he hung up, but she is probably the hottest and most sensual woman I've ever been with! Every bit of her is sexually sensitive and responsive, and her hormones go off like skyrockets when she starts getting turned on. It's unbelievable!"

"Lauren's right!" Kara proclaimed. "She is a 'good girl', quote unquote, but she can't help what happens when her body reacts. If you all want to fuck her, and I know you do, let us get her turned on so bad that when you guys enter the room and join in, even her guilt won't be able to stop the flood of desire! Before long, it will be the fuckfest we all want, with cum bubbling out of all her holes... and ours!"

"It's worth a try, boys," Theo announced. "Believe me, fucking her is a life-changing event! I've stuck my cock in a lot of sweet cunts, but I'll never get over sticking it in that one!"

Kara looked at Lauren and they concurred. "Based on limited firsthand experience, I think we can assure you that Theo is right. She's spectacular!"

Texican1830
Texican1830
1,464 Followers