All Comments on 'The Summer of '78 Ch. 03'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

This has been a wonderful series and If you are intending to keep it going I'll be there reading every word! Yes I am interested in what they are up too in 10 more years. Summer of '88 anyone?

Cheers

SAGE

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

This series has been a lot of fun to read, please continue, Sir.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story end to end. In terms of plot settings and character responses, I hate to say it, but the predatory scenes from 67, including BA’s involvement and actions, is realistic. There’s no room for predators in enlightened society. Sadly, there are many women who simply aren’t as wary of unknown people, as they might be. It’s not their fault that they become victims… but had they been more wary, they wouldn’t be involved in those situations. I’ve been involved with more than one young woman, who put herself - or allowed herself the manipulated - into dangerous situations. Some simply don’t watch for predators (or womanizers).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am definitely tracking with you. After the many twists and turns I am curious about their future.

Thanks for sharing.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Overall a really great story.

You perfectly nailed 1960's commentary of all the things that are popular.

I grew up during that period of time and remember The Beach Boys and all the songs that you mentioned.

Also, know quite coincidentally, Caitlyn son Sean Michael is also my son's name.

There are a few kind of major idiot gorgeous in the story but I'll happily put them aside because the whole thing was a really wonderful experience thank you so much for writing it.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I agree with everyone below please add the next 10 years😊☺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this! Hoping you will continue!! :)

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Well, last story from you collection! I think I gave everyone of your stories a 5 star rating! You Sir, are a very Talented Author and I surely enjoyed every one of your submissions. This series, 5 BIG FAT FLUFFY TWINKLING STARS! Again, thank you.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Man...your stuff is simply addictive...

5 stars

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Native Texan and grew up in Houston, San Antonio, and New Orleans...and spent the early 80's in Corpus Christi. Found myself at a similar Shack on the beaches in Port Aransas...and this stuff fits my memories perfectly... How do you get this stuff so dead solid perfect.. Spent many a weekend on the beach with my VW with my surfboard on the racks during the 1960's myself. Your description of SPID and Shoreline Port Aransas are simply great. Only thing is you forgot to mention that the Texas Gulf Coast has 100 percent humidity that makes the beach rather miserable. And don't forget the salt water mosquitoes that bite and HURT...then there is the salt breeze that reduces any iron to rust in 5 years or less... So it is NOT a paradise....but still good memories...

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 2 years ago

Well i am at the end. Now i have finished all ur works and have found them to b very entertaining and enjoyed everyone. Now i am.so saddened by the fact there is no more so i say PLS continue those storied u can n.pls start new ones.AWESOME job on all fronts and kno ur hard work was enjoyed and appreciated.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun7 months ago

What a great series. Great characters and strong emotions. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...