The Summer of Abby

Story Info
A fugitive finds a kind of refuge.
2k words
4.24
8.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Adapted with permission from a true story sent to me by a reader. The names have been changed to protect the guilty!)

Uncle Jim wasn't really her uncle.

He was an old friend of her mother and when Abby got into trouble with the law her mom sent her off to live with him until the trouble blew over. Abby's dreams to start college in the fall had been smashed when she got herself drunk and then tried to drive home. No one got hurt but she did some damage to a number of cars before she managed to make it home. Then the cops came to investigate the felony hit and run. Abby's mom responded by quickly packing her up and sending her off to stay with Jim for the summer and maybe even the rest of the year while she sorted out the problems.

When Abby arrived at the airport in Minneapolis Jim had warmly greeted her and then they had a pleasant drive back to his place. Jim's home was situated on an island in the middle of a small lake and his family had owned the place since the late 1800′s. Abby was somewhat amused when she had to get into a canoe for the final trip to the house.

Settling into the old home Abby and Jim got along fairly well. But Abby was soon keenly aware of Jim sometimes staring at her. She had mixed feelings and found herself vacillating between subtly teasing the older man and being a little put off by his growing interest in her.

Abby's native poor judgment having put her in this situation in the first place, she naturally found herself teasing the man more than avoiding him.

The summer wore on and soon enough it was hot and humid. The old house lacked for modern air conditioning so Abby's solution was to wear her blue terry cloth romper almost exclusively. The outfit didn't lend itself to a bra so she didn't bother with one. Besides, she had the smallest boobs of anyone she knew and didn't normally wear a bra except for modesty.

A particularly hot Memorial day found Jim going for a swim to cool off. He didn't care to wear a swimsuit and so Abby got herself a view of her first mature penis when Jim exited the water. It dangled limply between his legs and she drew in a breath as she imagined what it was like at other times.

"Like what you see?" said Jim as he walked by her.

Ever the smartass Abby looked up at him, "It's a little small but it's nice, yeah."

Jim laughed a bit and then just sat back on the chaise across from Abby to dry off. He closed his eyes to enjoy the warm sun fully aware of Abby's eyes being locked onto his crotch.

When it was lunch time Jim pulled on his shorts and the two of them enjoyed a light repast.

Jim went off to do some work and Abby went back to trying to keep cool. Eventually she decided to go for a wade in the cool water. She wasn't much of a swimmer but she could handle herself in neck-deep water. Walking out onto the lawn that also doubled as a beach she pulled off her romper neatly folding it on the grass before wading into the lake.

Jim was in his upstairs office and took note of the elfin blond and her bare body.

He'd been obsessing over Abby since she'd arrived and now the sight of her alabaster skin and gumdrop nipples caused him to make a decision. He nodded to himself as he watched the girl wade into the water.

After dinner that evening he invited Abby out to the lawn where he had a blanket laid out so they could sit back and watch the stars. The still air was clear but it was still hot and humid.

Jim was also aware of Abby's weakness for Texas bourbon. It was what had caused her to end up in Minnesota in the first place. So naturally he poured her a generous tumbler full of the amber liquor and she gladly accepted it.

They had a pleasant chat as they watched the sun set in the west. Jim poured Abby a second tumbler of bourbon while he was still sipping on his own.

The alcohol had both a physical effect on Abby and an emotional effect. Thoughts that she'd normally not act upon still seemed like bad ideas. But bad ideas that might be enjoyable.

She was perspiring both from the alcohol and the humid evening air. Knowing that she was tempting fate she stood up and undid the tie at the back of her romper and let it drop to the blanket. Then she lay back down to watch the stars as they started to appear.

"That's better." she said.

Jim was now done with being patient. It took just a quick move and then his shorts joined Abby's romper on the blanket.

"You're naked." she said.

"So are you." he replied as he leaned in to kiss her.

She welcomed his kiss and enjoyed feeling his hand seeking out and massaging her tits. It had been a long time since she'd last been this close to someone.

She'd had a typical high school relationship that ended with graduation as her beau broke up with her and went off to a trade school on the east coast. They'd been intimate a few times but it had always been too carefully planned and Abby felt it was more mechanical than passionate. So she longed for passion.

And Jim was passionate.

His lips wandered around her neck and chest before coming back to her lips. His hands ran all over her body.

Her hand searched his body and found what she'd been looking for. She wrapped her delicate hand around his erect shaft and caressed it. Jim moaned his approval as he kissed her. She felt his pelvis strain towards her body. She knew he was ready for sex. She realized she was ready for it, too.

A slew of thoughts and regrets crossed her mind as Jim moved on top of her. Her old boyfriend had always stopped to put on a condom before things got this far. She'd always declined the offer of pills from the school nurse so it fell to her boyfriend to plan ahead. She realized that Jim had no such plan.

The thought of Jim's bare cock entering her body aroused her even more. At the same time she was torn because she was being so irresponsible!

Despite her misgivings she spread her legs for him as he pinned her on her back and moved on top of her.

Abby marveled at the thought that she was about to accept her first bare cock. It was dangerous. It was risky. And above all, it was exciting!

She felt the spongy head press against her body and then his body moved. She felt the shaft spread her pussy lips and she trembled as she felt it slide across her nubbin.

Jim reached down and pulled her legs apart and up until her knees were on either side of his hips. Her pelvis was now at the perfect angle and he gently pressed himself into her.

Abby gasped as she felt Jim's bare cock enter her body. He stopped for a moment and kissed her.

"I can't believe we're doing this." she whispered.

Jim thrust into her a few times and then she felt his crotch grind against her own. It amazed her that she had room for that tool of his inside her body. She imagined the head of it tickling the back of her belly button and the reality wasn't too far off from that image.

For Jim it had been some time since he'd gotten laid. He realized it had been six years since the divorce. And then maybe a year before that since he'd been with a woman.

Abby's snug young pussy felt so damned good! He could feel the ripples inside of her pussy and he loved feeling her move against him as she sought her own pleasure. He recognized her need and moved to satisfy her. Moving up on her his cock was now sliding on her clit with every movement.

Abby responded by moaning and her hands went to his hips as if to pull him in deeper.

He loved feeling desired by the young woman and he started fucking her harder.

Abby's body trembled with the sudden release of her pleasure and she felt her pussy seizing around Jim's plunging cock. She tried to hold back a long moan but failed. He fucked her deep and hard and managed to evoke yet one more release from her. She'd never had two orgasms at once before!

Abby collapsed from her pleasure as Jim now considered his own.

He looked into her glassy eyes as his body moved inside of her and he loved how the young woman had now completely surrendered to him. Looking down her body he took in her cute tits, her tight belly, and then he took in the sight of his cock plunging in and out of her. The dark hair of his crotch tangled with the lightly tufted pussy hair of his new lover.

That was what did it.

Ramming himself deep he held it for a moment as his cock started pumping Abby full of cum.

Even in the lingering afterglow of the most intense orgasms of her life Abby was still keenly aware of the fact she was being seeded for the first time. She was consumed with simultaneous feelings of joy, regret, amazement, wonder, and fear of what fate would hold in store for her.

Jim rested himself on her and crushed her into the blanket. HIs cock was still throbbing as his body sought to fill Abby with yet more cum. He couldn't help but jab himself into her as he was wracked with pleasure.

It was a few minutes before they separated. When Jim pulled his softening cock from her body Abby felt it slide from her depths and then wetly smack on her thighs. He rolled to her side allowing her to catch her breath and to let her body feel the cooling night air.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm okay." she replied.

The two lovers lay there for a good half hour before they got up. Jim took Abby's hand and led her to the water. She understood and the two of them cleaned themselves in the clear lake before retreating to the house for the night.

Abby was briefly confused wondering if she should go to her own bed for the night when Jim took her hand and led her to his room. She fell asleep with Jim spooned behind her and his arm wrapped around her.

When she awoke it was still early. The sun had yet to rise but the glow of the new day was in the eastern sky. She felt Jim's hand soft and warm on her tit. He was softly manipulating her nipple, causing it to swell up and also causing her to feel a tingle of arousal.

She silently allowed him to move her leg and then felt his cock sawing at her entrance. Far more sober than she was eight hours before Abby briefly contemplated the ramifications of what they were doing. When she thought to herself that the damage was done she moved her leg as he desired.

Arching her back for him he slid into her body. She had never experienced sex in the morning and she decided that she rather liked it. It was soft and relaxed. Part of her understood that the tension of their first mating was now over and they would now become more familiar with each other.

It was a few minutes later when Jim started humping her faster and she knew he was going to fill her again. She smiled to herself and considered the summer ahead.