The Summer of Chelsea Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, okay then," Tiffany laughs nervously as she stands up and places her can on the coffee table. I do the same, and she leads me straight back through the hallway, to her tiny, cluttered bedroom. There's space for a queen-sized bed, her dresser, the television stand, and not much else. It doesn't matter. I can make do with just about any environment.

I start undressing the second she shuts the door behind me.

She seems surprised. "You don't waste any time do you?"

"No, I don't."

She reaches up to the buttons of her pajama top.

"Don't." I command. My voice is an octave deeper than usual. "Not until I tell you to."

She nods with her mouth hanging half open, and watches me carefully as I pull my undershirt over my head. I'm down to my socks and a boxers now. I pull down my underwear and toss them to the side, but leave the socks on. I tend not to trust the floors in other people's houses.

I look up to see her reaction. Her mouth has fallen open even wider, and she's gawking at my dick. It's completely hard now, and standing straight out. I was semi-erect the entire ride to her house, thinking of what we were about to do.

"Well...um..." She begins, then trails off, "You weren't lying about the size..." She laughs again.

A familiar, carnal thrill courses through me. It never gets old, watching their reaction. I can practically see her mind racing with the possibilities of what I'm going to do to her, and what it'll feel like.

I walk over to stand in front of her, but Tiffany's eyes stay glued to my waist. I cup her chin with one hand. "Look at me."

Tiffany manages to tear her eyes away and look up at me. Her brown eyes are all heavy-lidded, and slightly glassy. She is mine, totally. My dick throbs and I close the distance between us, pressing it against the waistband of her shorts. I sigh at the feeling of the pressure. The damn thing is so sensitive, all the time.

"You're sure you want to do this?" I ask. Always double-check, and directly. It's Code.

She nods fervently before I even finish the question.

I reach down between us and plunge my hand into her shorts. She isn't wearing panties, and my fingertips slide against the wetness between her legs. "Dripping already..." I tease. She must have been anticipating this as much as I was. I pass the tip of my middle finger over her clit and she whimpers. "You're a good girl, I can tell." I slide my hand back out and take a small step back. "On your knees."

She drops to the floor and looks up at me expectantly, waiting for directions. She IS a good girl.

"Suck."

She takes me into her warm mouth without hesitating, and I throw my head back, letting out a curse at the sensation. I hadn't been so sure about older women at first, but I'm so glad that I decided to broaden my horizons. With more experience, they suck dick so much better than college girls. Over and over, she takes me as far back into her throat as she can, then languidly pulls back out, all the way to the tip. She swirls her tongue around the head, pushing my foreskin back, and inhales my length again. The suction of Tiffany's mouth is extraordinary.

My jaw is slack, and my eyes have rolled to the back of my head, but I force myself to grab a fist full of her hair and look down. I have to see this. I moan loudly each time she circles the head with her tongue, and spread my legs wider and push deeper into her throat. I can't get far, but I curse again at the tremor that runs up the center of my body. "It's so good, baby...so good..." I say this over and over.

The encouragement must be getting her more worked up because she starts to move faster, suck harder. It takes every ounce of willpower I have to tighten the grip I have on her hair and pull myself out from the hot cavern of her mouth and tongue. "Stop." I say, my voice strained. I'll come if she keeps going, and I want to hold off.

"On the bed." I say, pointing. She obeys as I turn to grab a condom from my pants. Those are Code. Rule number one, in fact. No exceptions.

Foil in hand, I go over to where she's sitting on the bed, her legs hanging off the side.

"Take off your shorts and hand them to me." I order, relieved to find that my voice has regained its steadiness.

Tiffany's eyes don't leave mine as she pulls them down and un-hooks them from her ankles. I'd decided beforehand that this was going to be a one-time thing with her, but I may have to re-think that.

She hands them out to me, and I take a deep whiff of the damp material and toss it to the side. "On your back, and open your legs. Wider...just like that." She is displayed for me perfectly. I like tits just as much as the next man, but there is just something so hot about fucking a woman while her shirt is still on.

I climb up between her legs and position myself on top of her, just out of reach. Lightly, I slide the head of my dick up and down the inside of her thigh. It's throbbing in rhythm with my heartbeat, aching and ready. I want to plunge myself into her, but I don't have the condom on yet. My control is slipping.

I look into her eyes, though I can hardly see mine are so clouded with lust. I can hardly breathe. I need to get a handle on myself before I fuck her raw.

I trace a finger across her bottom lip. "What do you want me to do now, Tiffany?" My voice is low.

"Fuck me."

"And how, exactly?"

"Rough. Hard."

She is incredible. She deserves a reward. I lift my knee to straddle her right thigh, and press my dick against the outside of her hip. I have to move away from that heat. I plant a wet kiss on her chin, then just underneath her ear, moving down to her neck. I suckle and lick and kiss the sensitive skin there, and she whimpers breathlessly as I reach down and trail my fingertips from her left knee, up the inside of her thigh. Slowly, deliberately, I tease her until I reach the top.

My fingertips hover in the air for a second, before I press down on her slippery flesh. The folds are warm and soft, and deliciously wet. I tease her, tracing up and down her inner and outer lips, avoiding her clit at first. I trace around the opening of her tight hole, and let out a groan at the thought of how it'll feel stretching around my dick as I penetrate her.

But her reward comes first. I lift my head to see her expression as I slide my middle and ring finger inside. She throws her head back and sighs heavily. My fingers slide in easily, and push my index up in her too.

"If my fingers feel this good," I murmur to her, "Just imagine...imagine my..." I trail off, letting it hang in the air. I can hardly form a proper sentence anyway, I'm concentrating so hard on feeling the inside of her pussy, while also not coming all over myself. I haven't been with woman this good in a while.

I push deep, all the way to my knuckles, and pull back down to the front. I press and pull, searching for that spot. Women come in all types of different ways, but I always try this first. I find that firm little nub inside and press it hard with the tips of my fingers. She cries out.

Bingo.

"What's that?" I ask, my voice curious. I curl against the spot, eliciting more of her desperate whimpers.

A voice from deep within my mind, beyond the lust-driven haze gives me a stark reminder: The time.

I pull my wrist back, and slam in forward again, curling my fingers again. She cries again. Without preamble, I pick up speed, rapidly working my wrist in a practiced motion, hammering against the spot. Her hips move along with me and her moans grow louder and louder. My wrist is just starting to ache when I finally feel her inner walls clenching and pulsing around me.

When I feel the clenching stop, I pull my fingers out and wipe them against her shirt. "On your stomach," I say.

"Huh...?" Tiffany seems dazed, still coming down from the high of her climax.

Impatiently, I grab the top of her right arm and flip her over. I grab the condom, tear it open with my teeth and roll it on. My hands are trembling, I'm so eager and ready.

"Chris?"

I crawl up to mount her from behind, and the excitement is blooming so rapidly in my chest and that it's almost painful. This is the moment that had me hard the entire way here, the moment that makes all of the sneaking and lying and driving and creeping worth every second. This high, I will do anything to get to it. I want to reach up to her hair, but it's too far and I'm too desperate for what I need. I grip her waist with one hand, brace the other against the mattress, and drive myself into her with every ounce of force that I have in my entire body.

Somewhere in my mind I vaguely register that Tiffany cries out, but it's a distant sound, the echoes emanating from the top of the cliff. I am gone, thrown over the edge. I thrust again and again, hard and fast, another piece of myself slipping away each time I enter her. Within seconds I'm no one; not Jordan Bishop or Chris Newman, and I'm definitely not anyone's boyfriend. I am not human. I am a naked animal bucking and thrusting, moaning and growling as my body takes over to do what it was made for. It is the ultimate design. My mind is blissfully empty, my inner voice silent. I see nothing, and am only aware of the heat between my legs, and the feeling of my muscles rapidly contracting and releasing as I piston into her.

I have no idea how long I fuck her. It could be 10 minutes, or two hours. Mindlessly, I drive on until I finally feel that first exquisite flicker of heat begin to creep from the tops of my thighs and deep within my hips. It's steady at first, then quickly surges up through the center of my body. I register my balls tightening up as it happens.

I have a theory that I die every single time I climax. Like, clinically. It's as if every system in my body drops its function for just one moment, and ejects all of that electrical energy out through my groin. I'm aware of a sound coming out of my throat, a curse combined with a growl and overlaid with a distraught moan. My orgasm is over just as soon as it starts, and the mental haze gradually begins to clear as I feebly pump out the last few spurts of semen.

There's pain. The arm I was using to hold myself up is burning, as is the hand I'm using to grip Tiffany's waist. I release it, and collapse onto the bed. I slide out of her and roll over onto my back. My chest is heaving, my heart pounding. It is SO hot. I wipe a hand across my torso and find that I'm covered in sweat. The room seems to spread out and sharpen into focus as my vision clears, and I concentrate on my breathing. Up, and in. Down, and out. Up and in...down, and out. I am Jordan, Jordan Bishop.

"Chris..." Tiffany rolls over and curls next to me. She lays a hand on my chest. My immediate reaction is to push it away, but I resist.

"I'm...that's..." Tiffany stutters on, and I manage enough strength to turn my head and look at her. Her hair is everywhere and she's just as sweaty as I am. "I've never experienced anything like that before."

For a moment I just look at her blankly. This isn't the first time a woman has said this to me. It would seem that I am the source of so many "wildest nights", and first orgasms.

Then, my senses return to me and I remember all of my politeness and courtesies. I smile, and reach out to push a damp strand of hair away from her face. "Me either." I say. It is a lie. Another droplet into an ocean of so many.

I stand and stretch out the soreness in my muscles, before walking over to my pants and bending down to get my phone. Good. I still have plenty of time to get home. I dress swiftly, focusing on one article of clothing at a time. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tiffany wrap herself in the comforter. She's watching me.

"Are you going to come over again next week?" She asks, her voice hopeful.

"We'll see."

I haven't decided that yet. The limit is three times according to Code, or at least, my current version of it. Any more than that, and the chances increase that they'll start to become...attached.

"I'd really like you to." she says.

"We'll see." I repeat. I shove my hat onto my head and walk over to give her a quick kiss on the cheek. Never on the lips.

It's Code.

12