The Summer That Changed My Life!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gasped as I continued to dance around his cock, rotating my hips in time to the music. I began to dance up and down the length of his cock, stopping only when his prick was just inside my ass. Then I would dance back down again to his balls. I was licking his throat, neck, and ears, sucking on his earlobes. Alex began to thrust into me harder and faster. I reached underneath us and placed my fingertips just past my asshole, so I was rubbing his cock with them while I fucked him. I could feel him pulsating inside me, I knew he was close.

"Rub my legs, baby, rub my stocking covered thighs!" I begged. I was close too. Alex did as I asked, and I lost control. I was riding his cock as fast and as hard as I could. "Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me baby. Fuck this hot pussy. I love your cock inside me, I want you to fill me up with your cum. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I plastered my lips to his and began to suck his tongue while I rode him. He was pulling my hips down onto him on every downstroke to bury his cock inside me even deeper. I had his tongue in my mouth when we came together.

"Nnnnnnnngggggggggghhhhhhhhhh, uh, uh, uhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all I could manage.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" was Alex's reply while I continued to suck on his tongue.

We continued to fuck each other hard through our orgasms. When we were spent, I collapsed against his chest. "Damn, Jamie. You are so fucking hot! I never, ever came like that with Gloria. She just depends on her looks to get you off. You like sex, no, you love sex! But I have to ask, why are you so enthusiastic with me after the way I've treated you?"

"You mean, after the way you blackmailed me?" I wanted to get that out there on the video I was taking. "You threatened to go to my uncle and suggested he might take your video to my parents. You didn't leave me any options. I cannot betray my uncle's trust; I can't let you hurt my parents like that. So not having sex with you was not an option in my mind. You're right. I like sex. I was not going to let you take away my enjoyment of that too! In my mind, you're just my little fuck toy." I smiled at him and pressed my lips against his, kissing him deeply.

He pushed me away to look at me with questioning eyes. I reached under my ass to catch some of the cum dripping out of me. I licked the cum out of my palm and sucked each one of my fingers dry. Then I reached underneath me a second time and did it again. "Damn, I like the way you taste, Alex. You know, if you had approached me the right way, we might have been able to do this without this bullshit blackmail getting in the way. Guaranteed, once Gloria gets back and I head off to college, this is all over between us."

He shook his head. "No, no fucking way. No fucking way were you going to just give me this ass. It is what it is and as long as you suck and fuck me until the end of summer, I'm good with that. One way or another, I'll keep getting pussy long after you've gone away to college."

I stood up letting him fall out of me. "You said you only had a two hour time window this evening. You're going to be late for your next 'appointment' whatever that is if you don't get a move on soon. I'm going upstairs to shower and clean up. Please lock the door behind you. When do you think you'll be back?"

"There are GPS records for each truck's movement. I wouldn't be able to explain being back here more than once a week unless there is a legitimate problem with the security system." He looked at the calendar on his phone. "I'll be back a week from tonight at 5:00 pm. I won't be able to stay any longer than two hours without having to explain why I was here for so long."

"How do you want me dressed?"

"You know what? I'm going to leave that up to you. Just don't disappoint me. I better love the way you're dressed, or you know where the video goes!"

I just stared at him. "You don't need to keep threatening me. I'm very well aware of what you'll do with that video if I don't please you."

I turned around, gathered up all my clothes strewn about the kitchen and walked upstairs. I waited at the doorway to the bedroom until I heard the front door close behind him. I ran back downstairs to make sure it was indeed locked as I watched him leave on the security monitor in the kitchen. When his van had left and the gate closed behind him, I turned off the video on my tablet.

I went back upstairs and took a long, hot shower scrubbing myself from head-to-toe multiple times. Despite what I had told Alex, there was definitely a part of me that felt dirty. I also douched three times; I didn't want any of his cum inside me when I went to sleep that night. When I was completely clean, I grabbed a beer from downstairs. I went to Triple-J's room to play some D&D on my tablet. I didn't want to think about anything that happened today at least until tomorrow. I was on my fifth beer when I fell asleep in the middle of one of our sessions. I sent an apology to my entire group the next morning.

I didn't dress for a couple of days. Triple-J spent a lot of time in the pool, exercising and soaking up the sun. I was even able to get back into the good graces of my D&D group by completing some adventures with them. I hadn't spent a moment's time thinking about Alex or when he would be coming over again but realized I didn't want to wait until the last minute. I didn't want him to be unhappy about my clothing choice.

I was absent-mindedly going through Gloria's closet when I happened upon a section that had to be Halloween costumes! One in particular caught my eye.

My artistic talents were in demand while I was in high school. The theatre group in particular was able to utilize me. I even learned a new skill from them, sewing. Sewing was just another art form as far as I was concerned. I learned how to use a sewing machine; I learned how to use a needle and thread. I took the costume I was going to wear and made the necessary alterations. I could easily return it to its original state. I picked out everything else I was going to wear; I was ready.

Jamie needed to get out again. I definitely wasn't going to the grocery store or the upscale hotel just off the highway. I still had bad vibes from those places; a trip to the mall and some shopping therapy might be in order. I got up early the next morning and headed to the tub. A long, luxuriating floral soak began to brighten my mood. I had smooth jazz playing on the house's sound system which also helped to even my temperament. By the time I had finished shaving and douching in the tub, I felt like the old Jamie. I slipped into my silicone panty and breasts.

I went into the closet and selected an emerald-green lingerie set. The bra had demi-cups; lifting my breasts up and out and leaving the nipples exposed. The panties were Vee-shaped and were cut high on the sides. I put on the eight-strap garter belt and slipped the tabs under my panties. I selected the sheerest, darkest suntan stockings I could find and rolled them up my legs, clipping them to the garter belt. They were extra-long and came up to the tops of my thighs. I sat down on the stool next to Gloria's shoes and found just what I was looking for, a pair of brown suede, over-the-knee boots with 4" stiletto heels. I slipped into them and zipped them up. They were skintight and showed off my curvy legs perfectly!

I went back to my makeup counter and chose to use a taupe makeup palette. Even though it was mid-morning, I chose to use a dramatic evening look. I finished it off with a shimmery mocha lip gloss.

I blew myself a kiss in the mirror and went back into the closet. I grabbed a skin-tight, cream-colored sweater dress. It had full length sleeves but was off the shoulder with a plunging neckline. I decided to wear the same medium auburn wig that I had worn for Alex a few nights ago. It was just past shoulder length and very wavy. It looked damn good on me, and I wasn't going to let any reminder of Alex get in the way of me looking good.

Besides, it went perfectly with my outfit! I slipped on a pair of 2" gold hoop earrings, my 'Jamie' necklace and a few rings. A final look in the mirror and MILF Jamie was ready for some shopping therapy! I transferred all the contents of my purse into a Michael Kors camel-colored shoulder bag with a heavy gold chain.

I strutted out to the Mercedes; I was feeling good and was in the right frame of mind to go shopping. I drove down the highway with the top up; I didn't want the wind to mess up my hair. I parked the car near the middle of the row, even though there were parking spaces much closer. I wanted to enjoy the stroll to the doors and who knows, maybe some hot guy might try to hit on me! 😉 I went inside, the heels of my boots click-clacking rhythmically off the tile floor. The sound definitely announced my coming and going as I walked past the stores.

I went into Nordstrom's and headed straight for the makeup counter. I wanted to purchase the perfect makeup to complement the costume I would be wearing for Alex in a few days. The saleswoman was very knowledgeable and helpful. Together, we selected what I thought would be the perfect palette. She bagged up my purchases and I decided to go back to the food court where I had my adventure with Jeremy. I ordered an iced tea and sat down.

I could see guys checking me out as they passed the food court. I was looking in one direction when I heard someone sit down across from me. I turned around; it was Jeremy. "Jeremy!" I smiled brightly at him. "How have you been? Where are all your buddies?"

He looked at my necklace. "Jamie, that must be your name. You didn't even introduce yourself that day. Steve says the only reason you did that was because you felt sorry for me. He couldn't even let me enjoy the memories of that day." A single tear welled up in the corner of Jeremy's eye. He sniffled.

"Steve? Is that the guy I was calling Alpha Male, the 'leader' of your group?"

Jeremy nodded.

"Can I ask you a question?"

He nodded again.

"Why do you give a flying fuck about what Steve thinks? You have to know he's nothing but a bully. Look at how you're feeling right now. You're letting his bullshit make you sad and upset you. If you think Steve is a 'friend' of yours, you need to look up the definition of friend!"

He cringed when I said 'fuck'. That lone tear rolled down his cheek.

I reached across the table and put my hands on top of his. "Jeremy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so harsh; I definitely didn't mean to make you cry. I'm just trying to point out what I assume you already know. Steve is an asshole. You seem to be very nice. Get him out of your life."

He sucked in a breath and nodded. "Was Steve right though? Did you just feel sorry for me? Was that the reason you took me into that bathroom?"

"Jeremy, before I answer your question, I'm going to ask you a couple of questions. Did you enjoy what happened inside that bathroom?"

"Oh Jamie, that was definitely the hottest, sexiest thing that's ever happened to me!"

"Then why do you keep trying to turn it into something unpleasant? Why can't you remember what you just told me? You're allowing Steve to control your memories and he's not even here!"

He looked down at the table glumly.

"Now I'll answer your question. I didn't take you into the bathroom out of pity. I took you into the bathroom out of empathy. I know what it's like to be bullied all the time. I know what it's like to be bullied a lot. It's time for the people who get picked on a lot to stand up for one another. That's why I took you into the bathroom."

"You? Bullied?" he said in disbelief. "No way! Someone as hot and sexy and confident as you? Bullied? No way!" he repeated.

I giggled. "Yes, way. Not that long ago, I didn't look anything like this. A true friend took me under her wing and helped me with my image and self-confidence. When I took you into that bathroom, I was paying it forward!"

He nodded thoughtfully and then smiled. "Thank you. Even if I never get to be with a woman as beautiful as you again for the rest of my life, I'll always have that memory. Thank you."

A wild idea popped into my head. "Jeremy, are you doing anything this afternoon?"

"No, just hanging out at the mall walking around."

"How would you like to make love to me properly? In a bedroom while we take our time pleasuring each other, not wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am?"

His eyes bugged out.

"There is one condition. We have to buy you a gaiter. Once you get in my car, you have to pull it up over your eyes. I'm house sitting for my uncle this summer. I promised him I wouldn't have any guests. I can't let you know where he lives. You can't pull the gaiter down until we're inside the house. When we're ready for me to drive you back here, you'll have to do the same thing in reverse. Wear the gaiter over your eyes before we walk out the front door, don't pull it down until we get to the mall. If you're willing to agree to that, I'm willing to help you make some new memories!" I winked at him and licked my lips with the tip of my tongue.

"S-su-sure. I c-ca-can do that!" We bought a black flannel gaiter, it was thick, and promised to block Jeremy's eyesight well. We got in the car and Jeremy pulled the gaiter above his eyebrows as promised. I didn't take the highway but took all the back streets back to Uncle Dave's. This allowed me to take a couple of extra turns here and there. I was probably being overly cautious, but I didn't want Jeremy to know where he lived. I held his hand with one of mine to reassure him. I pulled the car into the garage and led him into the house.

"You can take the gaiter off now." I said. Jeremy blinked a few times to allow his eyes to get adjusted to the light.

"Holy shit! Your uncle must be loaded."

"Let's just say he never has to worry about working another day in his life and leave it at that." I smiled to take any possible sting out of my words.

I led him into the kitchen and asked him if he'd like anything to drink. He asked for a Coca Cola so I got him one. I poured myself a glass of wine. We just made small talk for a little while. I told him about my D&D group; he told me about the video games he liked to play. He was just a nice young man and very respectful.

"Jeremy, do you have your friends on any kind of group chat?"

"Yes, but why?"

"Because we're going to take a short video and send it to them." I giggled.

I took Jeremy upstairs to one of the guest bedrooms. We set up his camera, with the bed in the background, and began to record. "Hi Steve, hi guys. It's Jamie. I'm the girl who took Jeremy into the bathroom at the mall and made love to him a few weeks ago. Steve? I guess you tried to downplay the whole thing and make Jeremy believe I only did that out of sympathy. I'm guessing you told him that out of jealousy. Jeremy and I are at my house right now. We're going to spend the entire afternoon making love in my bed. Does that really sound like a sympathy fuck to you, Steve? Jeremy is kind, compassionate, and real. That's sexy, that's a turn on, and that's why I chose Jeremy, not just a few weeks ago but today too!"

I turned sideways to the camera. I moved my hair away from my neck and asked, "Jeremy, be a sweetheart and unzip my dress."

He stood behind me, gulped, but did as I asked. I peeled the dress from my body and faced the camera in my lingerie, stockings, and boots. "This is all Jeremy's this afternoon, Steve. I'll be sucking and fucking him for the next few hours." I turned to face Jeremy and molded my body against him and plastered my lips to his. I made sure the camera could see me rubbing Jeremy's hard-on and my tongue going into his mouth.

I turned my back to the camera and said, "Who knows? Maybe a naughty boy like Jeremy might even spank this ass?" and I slapped one of my butt cheeks with my hand. "Have a great afternoon boys; I'm guessing your afternoon won't be anywhere near as much fun as Jeremy's!" I stopped recording and told Jeremy to send the video to his chat group. When he did, I told him to turn his phone off immediately. "They'll be going crazy because they can't contact you and their imaginations will be running wild!"

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply. "This is our afternoon, baby. Just the two of us, no one else. I hope you can relax and enjoy." I put on some sexy, slow, sensual music on the house sound system.

I began to strip Jeremy. I started with his tank top. I licked the back of his neck while my hands reached around front and pinched his nipples. While still standing behind him I slid my hands inside the waistband of his shorts and began to pull those down. I could feel his cock vibrating as I brushed against it. Jeremy was soon completely naked, standing in front of me. I had him stand at the very edge of the bed.

I sat on the end of the bed. Jeremy's erection was right in front of my face. I cupped his balls in my hand and began to slowly roll his testicles through my fingertips. He was moaning and rolling his hips. I wrapped the other hand around his shaft; leaned in and began to suck just the tip of his dick. I didn't even have his entire prick in my mouth, just the tip but I was sucking it hard. I started flicking my tongue against his slit, I could already taste pre-cum.

I took the middle finger of the hand holding Jeremy's scrotum and began to run the painted nail lightly along his perineum, from just under his sack to his asshole where I'd let my finger run around the rim and then back to his balls. I slowly began to engulf his shaft and when his prick was entirely inside my mouth, I ran my tongue underneath the rim, first in one direction, then the other.

"MmmmmMMMMMmmmmmMMMMMmmmmm," Jeremy was trying to thrust into me.

I stopped sucking him for one second and said, "Try to hold still baby, let me do all the work. Concentrate on all the sensations and how it feels."

He gulped and nodded, clenching his hands into fists at his sides to help himself just think about what was going on. I placed my lips around his cock again and began to suck him off, hard and fast. I knew he wasn't going to last very long so I wanted him to have a real blow job and not just cum in my mouth. I was bobbing up and down on his shaft while I continued to tickle his balls and ass. I wrapped my other arm around his hips and ass and pulled him to me, holding him there. I was right. It didn't take long, and he exploded inside my mouth.

"J-Ja-Jam-Jamie! Jamie, Jamie, oh shit, oh fuck, oh Jamie. Hot, hot, hot. Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh! Nnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Jeremy's cum bathed the back of my throat and I swallowed it all. I remembered it tasted wonderful and I didn't want to lose a drop of that salty goodness. I continued to lick and suck up and down the length of his shaft as he came. Finally spent, his knees collapsed, and he put his hands on my shoulders for support.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, Jamie!"

I smiled at him. "Did you like that baby?" I continued to lick any stray drops of cum from his cock as it pulsated in my hand.

"I'm sor-sorry." he said looking down at the ground.

"Baby, what's wrong? What are you apologizing for?"

"It's just that I-I-I came so fast."

"Jeremy what's wrong with that? That tells me you like what I'm doing, that tells me you enjoy being with me. Oh baby, don't beat yourself up. Don't have all these unreal expectations for yourself. Relax, let go, enjoy the moment. We have all afternoon. I promise, I'm not going to be grading you later. I enjoy being with you, that's more than enough."

He smiled, and definitely seemed to relax.

"Baby, when I asked you downstairs if you'd like a drink, I meant an alcoholic beverage. Would you like a beer? Wine? Mixed drink?"

"I don't drink much but a cold beer sounds nice."

1...45678...12