The Summer That Changed My Life!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my lips against just the head of Jeremy's prick and flicked the tip of my tongue against his slit. He moaned loudly. "Jeremy! That's too loud. Put a wad of paper towels in your mouth, bite your lip, do something but you can't make that much noise." He nodded.

I slid my lips over his prick and began to run my tongue around the underside of the rim. Jeremy was moaning again, but not so loudly. I glanced up and he was biting the fleshy part of his thumb. His cock began to pulsate, and his knees buckled slightly. I could tell he was close to cumming, it was clear this was a major turn on for him. I began to bob up and down the length of him, sucking him while my tongue slid along the underside of his shaft. He came in less than thirty seconds.

"Nnnnnnnggggghhhhh, mmmmmm, oh, oh, oh, oh." I could hear him say while he was still biting his hand. I was delighted to find his sperm tasted different than mine and I swallowed it happily. I continued to suck him off until he stopped cumming; I swallowed every drop of his delicious saltiness. I could feel him beginning to deflate so I cupped his balls in one hand and began tickling them while I continued to lick and suck him. It didn't take long for him to have another erection.

I stood up and walked to the sink. I let my panties fall to the floor around one ankle. I reached inside my purse, grabbed the tube of lubricant and squirted a few drops up my ass. I put my hands on the sink, spread my legs, looked over my shoulder at Jeremy and said, "Come stand behind me."

He waddled over with his pants and underwear puddled around his ankles. When he was standing right behind me, I reached back, grabbed his cock and guided it to my ass. I looked at him in the mirror, licked my lips seductively, and said, "Put it inside me. I want you inside me, Jeremy. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me, right here, right now."

He did as I asked. I gasped. The feeling of a live, pulsating cock in my ass was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. Jeremy grabbed my hips and began thrusting in and out of me. "Mmmmm, baby that feels so wonderful. Love your cock Jeremy, love having your cock inside me. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard and fast."

Jeremy began to pound me, and it was exhilarating. I looked at his face in the mirror, his eyes were glazed over, and he was biting his lower lip. I could feel a tingling in my cock, even though I couldn't get an erection inside my prosthetic panties. I remembered the feelings I'd had when I rubbed my nylon-covered legs. "Jeremy, quick baby. Rub your hands up and down my stocking thighs."

He did as I asked and now it was my turn. My legs began to tremble, I was pushing back against Jeremy's hard cock deep inside me, rotating my hips around his shaft while I squeezed his hardness with my ass muscles. I came violently. "Uh, uh, uh, uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh. C-cu-cum, cummmmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg! Cumming for you Jeremy, so hot, so hot, so hot. Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fuck. Mmmmmmmmmmm."

Jeremy came with me. "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." He was biting the back of his hand again as he unloaded wave after wave inside me. When our orgasms finally stopped, he fell on top of me for support.

"Jeremy, baby, that was wonderful! You were wonderful." I grabbed the butt plug out of my purse and reached around behind me to help Jeremy out of me. I inserted the butt plug immediately and pulled my panties back up. I handed him some paper towels so he could clean himself up while I put my dress back on and zipped it up. I grabbed my lipstick and put an extra thick layer on.

"OK, baby. We're going to walk out of here fast. Don't look left or right, we're going straight back to your buddies." He nodded and I opened the door. I reached behind me, intertwined my fingers in his and led him out by the hand.

I walked right up to them and said, "Mmmm, thank you for letting me borrow Jeremy for a little while. He was amazing!" I turned to Jeremy, threw my arms around him, molded my body against his and gave him a deep kiss. I let the young men see I was giving him tongue. "Jeremy, you were so fucking hot. Thank you, baby. I hope we get a chance to do it again some time!"

Jeremy had my pink lipstick plastered all over his lips. As I walked away, I could hear his buddies all quizzing him at the same time. "Jeremy? Dude? What the fuck happened in there? Did she give you some pussy? Did she suck your dick?" I looked over my shoulder and saw Alpha Male on the outside of the circle. The pack's attention was all on Jeremy.

I smiled contentedly as I walked away from the food court, past the jewelry store, out the doors and click-clacked my way across the parking lot back to my car. Once inside, I started up and drove away. The drive back to Uncle Dave's was exhilarating. I felt complete, I felt amazing. I couldn't forget the look in Jeremy's eyes as he came inside me; I couldn't forget the look in my own eyes when I came with Jeremy's hands rubbing my nylon-covered thighs. I caught myself speeding twice, the last thing I needed was to get pulled over for speeding dressed like I was. I made it home; parked the car in the garage and walked into the house.

I was mentally and emotionally exhausted which in turn meant I was physically exhausted. I had been on an emotional roller coaster since I drove out the gate this morning. I didn't realize it until now, but I had been on pins and needles all day. The adrenaline rush was gone and now I was just burnt out. I went upstairs to the main bedroom and sat on the end of the bed. I lay down and closed my eyes for just a moment to catch my breath. I woke up three hours later, still completely dressed.

I stood up, got undressed and stripped out of my silicone panty and silicone breasts. I cleaned them with some warm water and let them air dry. I grabbed the nail polish remover and cleaned my nails, toes and fingers. I hopped into the shower, ran it as hot as I could stand it, pulled the butt plug out of my ass and rinsed that off. I scrubbed from head to toe and washed my face twice. Getting out, I toweled off vigorously and went to my bedroom and threw on some loose, comfortable clothing.

I looked at myself in the mirror, Triple-J was looking back at me. I hadn't seen myself in quite a while. It had been at least a week, probably more since I had seen myself without makeup. "Damn dude, things have changed a lot since the beginning of summer." I said to myself in the mirror. "Where the hell is this going?" I shook my head and went downstairs.

I made myself a late lunch / early dinner and opened an ice-cold beer that really hit the spot. I was on my third beer when I grabbed my tablet and logged into Jamie's profile. I saw Maria online and asked if she had time to audio chat. She said sure, she wasn't busy, and we began talking. I told her everything that happened today from the moment I left the house until just now. "Maria, am I gay?" I asked.

She laughed merrily. "Oh honey, I'm not the one who can answer that question, only you can answer it. But let me ask you some questions again, OK?"

"Of course, I'm the one asking for help."

"Let's start with the most obvious. Who was in the bathroom with Jeremy, Jamie or Triple-J?"

"Well Jamie, of course."

"Would Triple-J have ever considered doing something like that with Jeremy?"

"Not just no, but hell no!"

"I think you're starting to answer your own question. Look, words help us to understand things and labels are words. Sometimes labels make us think we know what we're talking about when we don't understand at all. Someone else might describe what you did today as 'gay' but that's from their perspective. It doesn't make them right; they just stop thinking about it. They say, 'He's gay!' and they don't have to think about it anymore. Thinking about what you did and why you did what you did would cause them to move outside of their mental comfort zone. I hope that's not too vague or Zen."

I thought long and hard about what Maria had just said. "No, it's not vague or Zen. I actually think I understand what you're saying. Just because I've come to embrace 'Jamie' doesn't mean other people will embrace her or even understand me being her. But as long as I'm comfortable with being Jamie, that's all that matters. And it's OK if Jamie and Triple-J feel differently about things. Jamie can love cock and Triple-J can be decidedly heterosexual and that's OK!"

"I want to say one other thing. What you did for that young man Jeremy today was so awesome. His status as a member of that group went way up. No way will that Alpha Male dude be able to bully him and talk down to him again. The other guys in that group won't allow it. You're a very nice person, Jamie and I'm privileged to know you and even more privileged that a person like you values my opinion."

"Maria, you're the one who is so awesome. Being here for me, answering all my questions, being patient with me, always giving me great advice. I feel like you're Jamie's BFF!"

"That is so sweet of you to say, honey. I'm glad you feel that way, I really like you too. I have to run but don't be afraid to reach out to me whenever you want to talk."

We hung up and I thought a long time about what Maria had said.

I slept in my own room that night, in my bed. Triple-J slept in his boxers like he always did. I slept well and got up early the next morning to work out in the pool. I'd let that part of my life slip and I really liked swimming. While I was enjoying the pool, a crazy thought entered my head. I could always go swimming as Jamie.

I got out of the pool and dried myself off. I went back up to the main bedroom. I slipped into my silicone panties and top and walked into my closet. I went straight to the dresser that held Gloria's sports gear and opened the drawer with the swimsuits. I found a simple black one-piece suit and slipped into it. I looked in the mirror and decided to put on some mascara and lip gloss. Jamie peeked back at me. I grabbed some black sandal flats out of the closet and headed back to the pool.

I didn't just dive in. I entered the pool from the shallow end so I could get used to being in the pool dressed that way. I continued to walk to the deep end of the pool. It wasn't until my breasts touched the surface of the water that I realized this was going to be w-a-y different than swimming as Triple-J! I was so buoyant!

I dove into the water from my standing position in the pool and realized how difficult this was going to be. Eventually I settled on the back stroke. That stroke pretty much held my breasts out of the water, and I was actually able to navigate up and down the length of the pool. Plus, I used my legs way more than I did with the breaststroke. I hoped it would tone my legs even more than they already were.

I enjoyed sunbathing dressed as Jamie way more! There was something about wearing a women's suit while doing that. I started to wear just a bikini bottom while I tanned so I could tan all over and get that nice bikini tan line!

A couple of weeks went by, it was almost halfway through the summer. I hadn't been out in public since my trip to the mall to get my ears pierced. I had obviously continued to dress, experiment with my makeup, and explore my closet. I decided it was time for another outing.

There was a very upscale hotel not far from Uncle Dave's house. It was only one exit further past the mall. They had a nice lounge and dance area. Mom had insisted I take dance lessons from the time I started middle school and I had to continue them through high school. I was a very good dancer; not that I had gotten much opportunity to show it as I never went to any of the dances in high school. I had decided to take Jamie dancing!

I had already done my fingernails and toenails in a silver mirror polish. After my daily depilation, I hopped in the tub with a nice floral bubble bath. I soaked and while in the tub, I douched three times. This was something Maria had suggested to keep myself squeaky clean back there. All of her other suggestions were spot on, so I wasn't about to ignore this one. I got out, toweled myself dry and powdered my entire body with floral talc. I then slipped into my silicone panty and bra.

I had already decided what to wear. I grabbed a silver satin thong, bra, and waist cincher set and an unopened pack of the sheerest, darkest charcoal gray nylons. I got dressed in the closet, put on a pair of 5" dark gray suede, open toe stiletto heels and walked to the makeup table.

I was going to build my makeup around my nail polish. I chose a silver shimmer glitter eyeshadow. I used an eyeliner pencil on both my upper and lower lids, meeting at the outside corner of my eyes. I used a dramatic dark eyebrow pencil on my brows to make my eyeshadow really stand out. I glued on extra-long false eyelashes to make my eyes really pop. I finished off my makeup with a silver shimmer pink lip gloss that made my lips look extra moist.

I looked in the mirror and blew Jamie a kiss. "Damn, girl, you so hot!" I giggled to myself. I walked into the closet and put on a silver satin blouse. I left the top two buttons unbuttoned. Next, I slipped into a charcoal gray, pinstripe pencil skirt. It was just above knee length but had a 6" walking slit in the back. I put on the matching jacket and went to Gloria's jewelry stash.

I chose from her collection of pink sapphires. I put in 4" dangle earrings; getting my ears pierced was the smartest decision. I decided to wear four rings, one each on the pinky and index finger of my left hand, and one each on the ring and middle finger of my right hand. I grabbed a choker teardrop necklace and finished off my jewelry with bangle bracelets on both wrists.

I walked back into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a slightly slutty executive secretary! I giggled at the contrast and headed to my Mercedes! As always, before driving off, I made sure the gate was closed. I drove to the hotel and grabbed my gray silk clutch purse from the passenger seat.

I walked straight to the bar and sat down. This was the moment of truth. I looked a little bit like Gloria but more importantly, her license had expired. The bartender came over. "I'd like a glass of Chenin Blanc, please."

"Certainly miss, may I see some ID please."

I handed him Gloria's recently expired driver's license. He looked at the picture and looked at me. He looked at the birthdate and then I could tell by the look on his face he had seen the license had expired. "Gloria, do you know your driver's license has expired?"

"Yes, I ordered a new one over two months ago online, but the DMV is having major problems with their equipment. There's a huge backlog. Please tell me this won't be a problem. I can't just sit at home waiting for them to get it together. I got pulled over a couple of weeks ago and the officer was very understanding. He knew what kind of problem the DMV is experiencing and let me go."

"I really shouldn't do this but since it's not your fault, I'll accept this ID. Please, please don't say anything to anyone. This could put my job at risk!"

I winked and smiled at him sweetly. "Absolutely. This is our little secret!" I realized I was going to have to be 'Gloria' for the rest of the night. If the bartender heard anyone call me 'Jamie' there might be a problem.

He poured my wine and brought it to me. I took a sip, it was delicious. I raised my glass to him in a salute, he nodded.

The sound of music from the dance floor wafted into the bar area. I grabbed my drink and found a table nearby. An elderly gentleman with silver hair approached me. "Would you like to dance, Miss ....?"

"Gloria, my name is Gloria. And yes, I'd love to dance." 'Suavecito' by Malo came on as we walked to the dance floor, and I squealed in delight. I loved Salsa; I hoped my partner was up for it. He was. He was smooth, he was polished, and we glided across the dance floor. Halfway through the song, everyone else had left the floor to watch us. We were the only couple still dancing. We got an ovation when the song finished.

The DJ followed up with 'Corazon Espinado' by Santana and we continued to dance. No other couple joined us, everyone was just watching. I spun, I shimmied, I shaked. I used every Salsa dance move I knew. This time when the song ended, we got a standing ovation from everyone else in the lounge! I blushed and hurried back to my table. "May I join you, Gloria?" my dance partner asked.

"Please do, you're an amazing dancer!" I replied.

"May I buy you another....?" he asked.

"Chenin Blanc." I answered. "And you have me at a disadvantage. You know my name, but I don't know yours."

"My apologies for not introducing myself properly. I'm Charles."

"It is truly a pleasure to meet you, Charles and even more of a pleasure to dance with you! You're amazing!"

"I was going to say the same thing to you. It's rare to find a young lady with your talent on the dance floor. It was most definitely my pleasure!"

He signaled the waiter. "A Chenin Blanc for the young lady and a Glendalough Irish Whiskey for me. And please put any drinks she has on her tab onto my tab."

I placed my hands on top of his. "That is so sweet of you. You don't have to do that, Charles."

The waiter brought my drink back but looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry sir, we don't have that brand. May I bring you something else?"

"Perhaps it might be better if you tell me what you do have so we don't have to do this over and over." Charles smiled at the waiter to take any possible sting out of his words. When the waiter said, 'Tullamore DEW,' Charles said that would be fine.

He soon had his drink and we just made small talk. "Gloria, you're an absolutely amazing dancer for such a young lady. How?"

I told him my mother had made me go to weekly dance classes from middle school through high school. "Dancing is an important social grace." I mimicked my mother lovingly.

Charles laughed. "Your mother is a very wise woman. And your weekly dance classes have paid off!"

We continued to chat. Charles was so easy to talk to. "Gloria, may I ask you a very bold question?"

"Certainly, you've been an amazing dance partner and conversationalist. Go ahead and ask."

"Have you ever made love to a man my age?"

I was stunned. I didn't know how to answer. Charles was easily old enough to be my grandfather! "N-no. No, I haven't made love to anyone even close to your age."

"I hope I'm not being too forward. I felt a definite magic between us while we danced. I'm hoping that magic might extend to the bedroom!"

"Charles, you've been nothing but kind to me. You're an excellent dance partner, and a wonderful conversationalist. I-I-I just never thought about the possibility of a girl my age making love to a man your age. The thought never even entered my mind."

"Not even if I paid you?"

"Wh-wha-what did you just say?"

"I said, 'Not even if I paid you.'"

"H-ho-how dare you? I am not some common whore, selling my sexual favors to the highest bidder. How dare you?" I glared at him and got up to walk away.

His hand snaked out and grabbed my wrist, gently. "Gloria, I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to tell you this, but I feel like I owe it to you. I'm not just some random old man hitting on you. There has been a string of sex-for-hire attacks at this hotel in recent months. I'm an undercover agent. I thought you might be part of the team. I had to know." He smiled wistfully.

"W-wo-wow, just wow. This sucks, this just really sucks. I know you have to take care of the community; I know you're most concerned about the safety of the hotel patrons, it just sucks to be caught up in the middle of all that."

He smiled again, much more sadly. "I'm truly sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I truly was caught up in the magic of dancing with you. If I wasn't on duty, I really would like to make love to you, no matter the difference in our ages."