The Summer That Changed My Life!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran out of the lounge, crying my eyes out. I hurried to my car and drove home. I began to strip out of my clothes as soon as I walked into the house, leaving them strewn on the floor and the stairs as I made my way to the bathroom. I peeled off my silicone panties and bra and hopped into the shower. I scrubbed all the makeup off my face, washing it more times than I needed to.

Trying to calm down, I removed the polish from my toenails and fingernails. I went to Triple-J's room down the hall and threw myself onto the bed, naked and crying. I fell asleep from emotional exhaustion.

I woke up early the next morning and replayed last night in my mind. As I thought about it, I realized a large part of my reaction was simply because things didn't go as I had hoped they would, they didn't go as I had planned. Jamie had gotten more than a little spoiled. Living in this house, having access to pretty much an unlimited wardrobe, being able to drive a really nice car, and the whole time, being paid to do all this! Sure, last night was disappointing but I felt that it was a nice dose of reality for Jamie. Little did I know, I was soon going to get an even bigger dose of reality!

I made an appointment at a nearby nail salon for both a pedicure and a manicure. After what happened last night, I was going to treat myself to some pampering. I threw on one of Gloria's loose-fitting sweatsuits and some sandals with flat heels. I put on just the barest of makeup, a little blush, some mascara and lipstick. I drove to the salon and was in seventh heaven! My manicurist was very experienced. She explained every step of the process and why it was done in that order. She gave me 2" tips and told me how to hold my hands when doing things so I wouldn't damage them.

I was sitting and relaxing as my nails dried. I had chosen this eye-catching color called Blood Red Magnetic. It had some sparkle in it. When it dried there were lighter crimson sparkle streaks through the background blood red color. I was so thrilled with the service, advice, and results I tipped my manicurist double! I drove home and decided to go grocery shopping as Jamie!

I filled the tub with a hot floral bubble bath. I soaked with just my nostrils above the water. I wanted my face to be as soft as possible for when I shaved. I don't really have much in the way of facial hair, but I wanted it all gone, no stubble at all. While soaking, I douched three times with floral douche. I didn't have plans for any activity; I just wanted to feel as pretty inside as I planned on looking outside. I put Gloria's makeup mirror on the edge of the tub so I could shave my face while still soaking. I shaved twice and ran my hands over my face to make sure there wasn't any stray stubble. Satisfied, I got out of the tub and dried off.

I powdered myself from head to toe with floral body talc. I put on my silicone panty and silicone breasts. I went into the closet and slid jet black, lace top thigh high stay-up stockings on my legs. From the drawer containing Gloria's workout clothing, I selected a pair of high-waist, high-gloss black leggings. They had been embossed with a snake print. They were skintight. I chose not to wear any panties; the outlines of my silicone labia were easily visible. There was a matching tank style crop top, it was equally as tight, and my silicone nipples were also easily seen through the material. It had a deep Vee neckline, so my cleavage was showing. About three to four inches of my midriff was exposed. I have great abs, so I looked awesome!

I grabbed a pair of black patent leather open-toe stilettos with 5" metallic heels and slid them on. The leggings only covered about three fourths of my calves, so my nylons were easily visible. For the first time this summer, I tucked my hair under a wig cap and wore one of Gloria's wigs. It was platinum blonde, extra-long, coming down to just above my ass cheeks. I went back to do my makeup.

I was definitely going to complement my unbelievably sexy nails. My eyeshadow was a dark crimson on just my eyelids and then lighter crimson colors shading up to my brows. I used black eyebrow pencil on my eyebrows as well as black eyeliner above and below my eyes. I used lush black mascara on my lower lashes. I put on the extra-long eyelashes I had worn the night before. I put on light crimson rouge and finished off my makeup with a crimson lip gloss that was so wet looking, you'd think a drop of water might roll off my lips at any moment.

I went back into the closet to select my jewelry. I decided smoke-gray pearls would look great with this outfit. I put on a one strand gray pearl necklace and 4" dangle earrings, also consisting of one strand of gray pearls. I put five gray pearl rings on every finger and the thumb of my right hand. On my left wrist I wore a one strand gray pearl bracelet. I put a diamond wedding band on the ring finger of my left hand and placed a 3 1/2 Ct diamond ring with a platinum band right next to it. It looked like I was a married woman. I finished off my jewelry by placing a platinum ankle bracelet around my right ankle.

I went to look at myself in the mirror. "Holy shit!" I said out loud in Jamie's voice. "I have no idea if Gloria ever really wore this outfit, but I look w-a-y better in it than she ever could! Holy shit!" I immediately went downstairs to find my tablet. I took dozens of pictures. I was just so damn hot looking! I was the ultimate MILF of every young man's fantasy! I went back upstairs to get a black patent shoulder bag with a platinum chain. I transferred everything I always carried into that purse. I grabbed the car keys and headed out the door.

I was laughing as I drove out the gate. My destination couldn't have been more incongruous with how I was dressed. I had gotten my laughter under control but started giggling again slightly as I got out of my car in the grocery store parking lot. My stiletto heels rang off the blacktop as I walked to the door. There was a panel truck that said 'Smithe Security' parked near the entrance. That sounded familiar but I couldn't place it, my thoughts were elsewhere.

There were quite a few trophy wives in the store but none of them came close to looking as sexy as I did. Some of their husbands were with them and they were ogling me openly. I had grabbed a cart when I entered, I didn't really need it. Uncle Dave had stocked the refrigerator, freezer, and pantry with more food than I could eat all summer. I just wanted to be able to bend over when I put things in the cart and give anyone nearby something to look at.

I went down every aisle slowly, pretending I was browsing the shelves. I was going to give everyone a show for as long as I could. The first time I bent over in front of a married couple to put something in the cart, I thought my breasts might spill out of my crop top. There was a loud "Ooooffff!" I glanced over my shoulder to see him rubbing his ribs right where his wife had just elbowed him. I blew him a little kiss as an apology and continued to wander up and down the aisles.

I was halfway through the store when I noticed I looked like the conductor of a grocery cart train. There were five or six guys pushing carts behind me, trying not to be too obvious. When I went through frozen foods, they were having a vanilla ice cream sampling. I got one of the small cups of ice cream and began eating it. I would lick my spoon after every bite. At one point, I let a little dribble of vanilla ice cream run off my lip. I licked it back up into my mouth. "Mmmm, this is sooooo good! Mmmmmmmmmm!" I saw one of the guys sneak his hand into his pants and rub himself.

I finished up at the deli counter. I bent way over to look into the cases. The deli clerk behind the counter bent over too but he wasn't looking at what I was looking at. He was staring at my breasts hoping they might fall out. I could see the guys who had been following me trying to find a place to park their carts without causing a traffic jam. They were staring at my ass; it was easy to see what they were doing in the reflection from the deli case glass.

I went to check out and deliberately went through a line that had a male cashier. He was fairly young and kept stammering as he rang up my purchases. I strolled out of the grocery store, past the Smithe Security van where someone was getting into it. For a second, I thought I recognized him but again, my thoughts were elsewhere.

I got home, parked the car, and took my groceries into the house. I had some smooth jazz playing on the home sound system while I put them away. I was thinking about how much fun my trip to the grocery store was and how much it had re-energized Jamie. That's why I never heard the front door open or realized anyone else was in the house until I heard a voice ask, "Who are you?"

"Who are you?" I responded forcefully in Triple-J's voice. I realized my mistake and switched to Jamie's voice. "I have the police on speed dial. If you don't leave now, I'm calling them."

He smiled. "No, you won't call them."

"I'm calling them right now!"

"I've been taking a video of you since I walked in the house. If you press that button, I'm going to send a copy of this video to your Uncle Dave."

He knew Uncle Dave! That's when I stopped and took a good look at him. He was wearing a uniform shirt that had the Smithe Security logo on it. His name badge said, 'Alex'. That's when it hit me. Uncle Dave had introduced him to me in late spring. If anything happened to go wrong with the security system while he was in Europe, Alex would be the one coming to fix it.

"W-wh-wha-what are you doing here? What do you want? There's nothing wrong with the security system."

"Oh baby! When I saw you wearing that outfit in the grocery store, I recognized it immediately. Gloria has worn it for me in the past right before I fucked her. And then when I saw you putting groceries into their Mercedes, I wondered what the hell was going on. I thought you were too nerdy to have a girlfriend that hot, so I had to come over and find out what the hell is going on here. When you slipped up and used your male voice at first, I realized exactly what's going on. You're a little sissy boy who likes to dress up in women's clothing."

I was stunned to hear him admit he'd fucked Gloria. "You-you've fucked Gloria?"

"Yep." he said smugly. "Not only me, but the guy who cleans the pool and one of the lawn care guys too. She has a thing for blue collar guys. I was a little disappointed when I heard she'd be in Europe all summer. I thought I was gonna have to go three months without that pussy. Now, you can suck and fuck me until she gets back."

"Wh-wha-what??!!!!"

"You heard me."

"What makes you think I'd suck and fuck you?"

"This video that continues to record. I'm really good at editing. The edited version will have you asking if you can suck and fuck me. I'll bet your Uncle Dave might even feel he has to share that with your parents."

"N-no. No, please, PLEASE no!"

"There's only one way for you to stop me from sending this video to your Uncle Dave. Let me ask you a couple of questions."

"Have you ever sucked cock before?" He smiled when I didn't answer.

"Have you ever taken it up the ass before?" When I still didn't answer, he said, "Your silence tells me all I need to know. If you hadn't done those things, you would have been denying it adamantly. You've sucked cock, you've had cock buried in your ass. For the rest of this summer, the cock that your sucking and fucking is going to be mine. When I want it, where I want it, for how long I want it."

I just looked at him, stunned.

"What's your femme name, sissy?"

"J-Ja-Jamie." I answered, almost in tears.

"Jamie, come over here and kneel down in front of me."

He held up his phone with the video still recording. He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. "Pull my underwear down. Tell me how much you want to suck my cock and swallow my cum. Make me believe it. Then do it!"

I walked over towards Alex like a robot. I couldn't believe this was happening. I felt like this was all my fault. Somehow, I had betrayed Uncle Dave's trust in me. I felt as if I didn't have any options, any choice at all.

I knelt in front of Alex and pulled his boxers down. He was already hard. I mechanically noted that his cock wasn't that big, maybe a little under 7 inches. I had no doubt that if I wasn't able to convince Alex I worshipped his cock, he would send the video to Uncle Dave.

"Mmmmm, Alex, this is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen. I want to lick it, I want to suck it, I want it buried in my pussy. I want to taste your cum, I want to feel your cum spurting inside me. Give it to me, Alex. Give me this cock. Give me all your cum!"

I held his scrotum in one hand while I placed my lips against just the tip of his cock. I was flicking the slit with the tip of my tongue while I rolled his testicles gently through my painted fingertips.

"Ooooohhhhh, yes Jamie, yes! Mmmmm, baby, you suck cock good. I want to cum in your mouth, make me cum for you!"

If I was going to do this, I was going to do everything I could to enjoy it. Alex wasn't the only one who was going to get off on this. I engulfed his prick in my mouth and began to swirl my tongue around the underside of his rim. I took my free hand and began to finger fuck his asshole while I continued to play with his balls and lick him.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Damn Jamie, you suck cock way better than Gloria. Mmmmmmmm!"

I deep throated him and began to run my tongue along the underside of his cock. I was sucking him furiously while I continued to finger fuck his ass. He didn't last long. "Uh-uh-uhhhhh! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! C-cu-cum-cummmmiiiiiinnnnnngggggggg!" He spewed a torrent of hot jizz into my mouth and I ate it all hungrily. I sucked him dry and licked the last little drop from the tip of his cock.

His knees went weak, and he had to put his hands on my shoulders for balance. "Damn, Jamie. Oh baby, I've hit the jackpot! Here's what's going to happen moving forward. I won't be able to come over here every day, maybe once a week, but when I do, you're going to dress up for me just like I ask you to. You will suck and fuck me and do anything I ask you to do or this video I just took of you sucking my cock and telling me how much you loved it goes to Uncle Dave."

"I have to leave right now. I have two more appointments this afternoon and I have something I have to do this evening. But I have a two-hour window in between. By the time I get back, I want you dressed in a sexy secretary outfit, ready to have sex with the boss. Convince me or else." He walked out the door, got in his van, and left.

I knelt there stunned. How had this happened? Less than two months into the summer I was going to become some guy's fuck toy. I couldn't call my parents; I couldn't call Uncle Dave. What the hell had I gotten myself into?

I sat back down, sipping my wine, lost in thought. Alex was nothing more than a bully. I've pretty much been bullied all my life. I felt trapped as if there was nothing I could do about this situation. "Fuck that!" I thought. Alex was blackmailing me and might be in control of the situation, but I decided I would be in control of the moment.

As I walked back upstairs to the bedroom, I picked up all the clothing I had discarded on the stairs and in the hallway. Last night's outfit would be perfect for a 'sexy secretary.' I slipped out of the MILF clothing I had on and began to get dressed. I grabbed the silver satin thong, bra, and waist cincher set and the sheer gray nylons. I put them on and added the 5" dark gray suede, open toe stiletto heels. I buttoned up the silver satin blouse. I left the top two buttons unbuttoned. Next, I slipped into the charcoal gray, pinstripe pencil skirt. It was just above knee length but had a 6" walking slit in the back. I put on the suit jacket and looked at myself in the mirror. I left on the gray pearl jewelry; it matched this outfit perfectly.

I didn't like the way this wig looked with these clothes, so I walked into the closet to find another. A medium auburn wig immediately caught my eye. It was just past shoulder length and was very wavy. I slipped it on, looked at myself in the mirror and thought, "Much better." I checked my makeup and touched up my lip gloss. It was slightly smeared from when I had sucked Alex off.

I went back downstairs; there was less than twenty minutes left before Alex returned. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat down to wait. I had my tablet set up in an out of the way place. Alex came back fifteen minutes early. I heard his truck pull up. I turned on the video on my tablet and waited for him to walk into the house. As he entered the kitchen, I walked right up to him and threw my arms around him. I was staring into his eyes while I rubbed his crotch. "I'm ready to take dick-tation, Alex!" Then I plastered my lips to his and slipped my tongue inside his mouth, all the while rubbing him. He had a raging hard-on in no time.

He held me at arm's length. "Damn, gurl. You're insatiable. Gloria was OK in bed but she's a cold fish. You like this! I might be sorry when Gloria gets back. I have a feeling you're going to be amazing in bed."

I smiled at him. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

"A cold beer, an import. Then I want you to put on some music and dance for me. I want to see that sexy body in motion."

I got his beer, and he sat down in one of the kitchen chairs. I turned on the house music system and chose a salsa channel. I began to dance for him, occasionally I would lift my skirt high enough for him to see my garter stockings. I unbuttoned two more buttons on my blouse while I was dancing. I could see his cock pulsing inside his pants. I paused the music and walked up to him. "Alex, I want to undress you. I want to see you naked while you're watching me dance."

"This is so fucking hot. Gloria never did anything like this for me!"

He stood up so I could take his clothes off. I unbuttoned his shirt and put it on the counter. He didn't have a bad body; it was slightly flabby, but he was in pretty good shape. I licked and sucked his nipples while I ran my fingertips over his throbbing cock inside his pants.

"Mmmmmm, shit baby. You're sexier than any woman I've ever been with. You know how to please a man."

I knelt down in front of him. I took off his shoes and socks then unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down. I put them on the counter with his shirt. I went back and began to kiss and lick his cock through his briefs. I slid those off, threw them to the side, stood up and turned the music back on.

I began to do a strip tease for him. When I took my jacket off, I just flung it to the side. I unbuttoned my blouse slowly, held my arms down and allowed it slide off my body onto the floor. I kicked it away and reached behind me to unzip my skirt. I let that fall to the floor and kicked it away as well. I was dancing in front of Alex in just my lingerie, stockings and heels. His cock was pulsating as I danced towards him. I straddled his legs as I gave him a lap dance.

"Shit, shit, shit, this is such a fucking turn on. You are so fucking hot, so fucking sexy!"

I danced back away from him and reached behind me to undo my bra. I let it fall forward into my hands and threw that away. My silicone breasts were undulating in front of him. I put my thumbs into the waist band of my panties and began to slide my panties down my legs as I continued to dance to the beat of the salsa music. When I got them off, I walked over to Alex with them turned inside out and said, "Smell my musk." I held them under his nose for a second and then threw them off to the side.

Now I was dancing in front of Alex wearing only my satin waist cincher, stockings and high heels. I straddled him again and began to suck his nipples. I reached underneath and was stroking his now raging hard on. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, this is so hot. I want your pussy, please give me that ass, I want it, I want it now!" I spit into my hand and reached behind me to lubricate his cock. I did that twice. When he was well lubricated, I sat down on his shaft and took him inside me all at once.

1...34567...12