The Sun and the Moon

Story Info
Ethan finds it easy to open up to a charming Double-threat.
1.4k words
3.43
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's my first story yay!! Features mlm goodness, hypnosis, and a trans guy. All characters are over 18.

---

I am shy by nature, maybe that's why he lasered in on me so quickly. It was obvious from my first glance over, and then my second, and fifth, and tenth. He was staring, unabashed staring and he clearly wasn't going to stop. His tall, thin frame was capped by a splash of dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes to match. Eyes that you could fall right into. And it was clear he wasn't going to stop, so decided to stare right back. As I did I could feel the party falling away from me, and everyone else in the room seemed to disappear. He strutted across the room and said, "I like guys with a little fight in them".

Knowing what I know now, it's hard to say if I would have run into his arms, or torn out of the door. Maybe that's why I keep going back.

---

Life for me wasn't going great. It wasn't going poorly but it also wasn't exactly the life I had imagined for myself as a spunky little girl. I dreamed of the husband, the white picket fence, the animals tucked in every corner of the house. Puberty changed all that for me. Suddenly I was seeing a monster in the mirror instead of myself. Who was this person I thought I was? Who am I?

Transitioning suddenly lifted so much of the weight I carried around as a teenager, but it did nothing for my shy streak. It seemed as by the virtue of moving through the world as a trans man, I would also hold most people at arm's length. People are smart, but crowds are stupid, and there aren't many bigger crowds than ones that hate things they don't understand. I had become used to being the quiet one in the room, and used to being the one pinning after men and women rather than the one going after them. My short stature, muscular frame, and red hair didn't give me much to hide behind, but it wasn't for lack of trying. At 22 I was figuring out how to settle into adulthood. He changed all that.

--

"Come look at the moon with me."

Really, I thought The Moon, is this some terrible rom-com? Though I played it ultra cool with a simple "Sure."

"You didn't seem to be having too much fun in there," he laughed.

I puffed up a little, trying to be bolder than usual "No, it's just that I take the intensity of a Smash Bros. tournament very seriously."

"Which is why you got out in the first round, right?"

"Okay, fine maybe I just hate that it's one of the only games I'm not very good at." It was strange, I was feeling good. Very good. Like I had drank about five more beers than then the two I had. Usually I'm not much one to flirt, but he was making it so easy.

"I'm Ethan," I said sticking out my hand for a handshake.

"Tyson," He said, reaching out and grabbing my hand firmly. Instead of letting go, he pulled me in close, wrapped his other hand the back of my head, and kissed me hard on the mouth. I was so surprised, that I tried to leap back but couldn't because he was holding me so tightly. And then I realized how good it felt. How my head was suddenly full of stars, and electricity was shooting through my body. He pulled away slowly.

"A little nervous still?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

I tried to stammer out something, but the shock of it all stopped me.

"Don't worry, I can fix that."

"Look up at the moon," he said, gesturing back up to the sky. "See how it shines. At first it seems dim, since it's the night, but as you stare and stare you start to notice how it is lightning up the world around you. And it gets bigger and bigger in your eyes. As though it would fall down right into the world, but this thought doesn't scare you at all. The moon is there to guide you. You can feel your breathing slow down now. You can feel that relaxation creep over you, just as it has been creeping slowly over you the whole time we have been out here."

And I did feel it. My head felt light, my fingertips and toes tingled. The moon was all I could see now, as though it was right there in the front garden. It took a while to realize he was still holding on to me. When I realized that I went to look away from the moon and down at his arm wrapped around me. And as I looked away things began to feel strange. Why did I feel so lightheaded? Why am I so drunk?

As I thought this, he kept on talking away, whispering right into my ear, "The thing is, the moon is only a reflector of light. All of its real power comes from another source. A source so powerful that looking right into it can hurt. Without the proper guidance the sun can eat you right up into it. But the thing about getting eaten up, is that it feels so good once you just let it happen. It feels so good. It feels so good. It feels so good."

I try to interrupt him but as I look up into his eyes everything changes. My full body goes into an overload of limpness. If he has not been holding me so securely I would have fallen into a heap right on the ground. All I can see is his big dark brown eyes, but they are light up so brightly it is more like staring into the sun. All I can think is the mantra he is whispering over and over and over.

It feels so good. It feels so good. It feels so good.

He whispers something else into my ear, but nothing seems to matter but looking to his eyes. I can sense we are moving, and I hear for a moment the blasting game music, but we turn off into a room before getting anywhere close to the party. He turns to open the door and orders me to lie down on the bed. All these thoughts pop like soap bubbles before they even really register. Because it feels so good. It feels so good. It feels so good.

He lays down next to me and starts to whisper again, "Your eyes now are getting just as relaxed as the rest of your body feels, you know know they you will have to close them soon. It doesn't matter though, because you can see my eyes now, even though they aren't right in front of you. The moon is bright, the moon is here. Can you feel it right here in your head?"

And with a single tap of a finger on my forehead, everything dissolved into bliss.

I could feel the moon exploding in my head, while stars went to every other part. My cock felt like it had grown three sizes and was vibrating like I had my magic wand on it. My hole was swollen and absolutely drooling down my legs. All I could see was a big, white, shining orb in my eyes.

I could feel Tyson over me, his legs clutching down tight on mine. He grabbed my hand and brought it roughly to crotch. Though I couldn't see it, I could sense him smirking down at me. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Whaa," I managed to stamper out as the pleasure was getting more and more intense over my body. A burning heat spread through my chest and centered on my nipples as they stiffened hard into buds. All over my skin, what felt like imaginary hands were gently stroking me, up and down. My cock and holes were so immersed in pleasure that they felt like one big erogenous zone. It feels so good. It feels so good. It feels so good.

"For the sun," he stated simply as he plunged his thick cock up to the hilt into my hole.

And everything went white.