All Comments on 'The Sun in Her Sky Ch. 02'

by GobLean

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ThorsBlackBearThorsBlackBearabout 4 years ago
Love it!

I do love tour stories. They are a very different take. I do wish there was more descriptions during their ankle sessions. Please continue to write and explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uncomfortably realistic but good

IMO the depiction of coercive controlling behaviour in this story is incredibly realistic. I work with victims of domestic abuse and the behaviours depicted here are exactly what I see at work all the time consistent with a vulnerable person being isolated from their family, denied access to money and denied access to communication by a controlling partner. What starts off as loving relationship at first become an unequal manipulative relationship.

Don't get me wrong - I really liked reading this story I just found it slightly hard to read.

What made this story particularly interesting was that is was a relationship between school friends of the same age and with a similar level of power over the other person at the start...and not the stereotypical older richer man - younger woman dynamic.

Thanks for writing this excellent story. I would like to read more stories that you write that have a similar theme if you write them.

oureltonoureltonalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written! Love it! 💜 There was just one mistake, at the end of page 4, where you said, “Gwen’s head lay in my lap...” Should have been “Becca’s...”. Hopefully you can edit that 😁 Love your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous