The Sun on my Skin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heather, you know that the two of you can stay here tonight... if you'd like. It's not like it'll be the first time the two of them have slept together in Ali's bed. I'd really like you to stay. I mean, there's the sofa..."

"I don't know if I should," she replies but without much conviction. "Besides, this sofa is kinda small."

"It is, isn't it. My bed is much bigger and more comfortable..."

"I haven't any nightclothes," she points out, shyly.

"I'd offer to lend you some but I never wear anything in bed," I reply, and give a little chuckle. "To be honest, before Ali came here I rarely wore anything indoors at all, not since that holiday with Jojo."

"Seriously? Or are you teasing me again?"

"Scout's honour," I smile, making the salute. "The chair in the hall was where I used to undress. Maybe, if it's ever just the two of us here, I should reintroduce the 'no clothes indoors' rule."

"Hmm, I'm not sure if that's a threat or a promise. Shall I tell Vanessa that we're staying the night?"

"Or we could just have some time together and tell them later," I suggest and she nods. "We could cuddle up in front of the TV, couldn't we?"

"I think I'd like that, for sure," she agrees.

We rearrange ourselves into a cuddle: I settle into one corner of the sofa, and she leans back against me. My arm is over her shoulder, with the hand at the top of her boob, while she curls in against me, her hand resting once more on my thigh. Flicking through the channels we agree on a film — A Christmas Carol, a film we both express a liking for — as we nestle comfortably together. Our fingers move from time to time, tracing soft caresses over breast or thigh, and occasional kisses are exchanged, some brief, some more lingering.

"This is so nice," I tell her. "I love being here with you."

I feel Heather move, twisting to try to snuggle more closely into me. "Me too." I move in sympathy, wriggling into the corner so she can lie against me. I feel a tugging on my blouse and the next thing I feel is her hand slipping inside to cup my left boob.

"Did you just undo one of the buttons of my blouse?" I ask.

"Maybe a bit." She is grinning, as our eyes meet. "You complaining?" she asks, squeezing gently.

"No, definitely not," and I lean forward to kiss her again. It is very comfortable and peaceful and, with the wine and the warmth, I find myself half dozing as we return to watching Scrooge being visited by the Ghost of Christmas-yet-to-come.

"What the? Ali, come here and look!" An urgent whisper startles me back into full consciousness and I feel Heather's sudden, startled jerk. I look towards the door to see a slightly tousled Nessa staring as Ali joins her. Ali's loose tee-shirt half-reveals her shoulder, as usual, but I cannot help noticing that the bra strap that had been visible earlier is no longer there. Beneath my blouse, Heather's hand jerks abruptly away from my boob.

"Are you both okay?" I ask as the two of them enter the room and Heather pulls away, sitting up.

"Mum, what's going on?" Nessa asks suspiciously. I glance at Heather as I straighten up too, and notice that she's blushing. I also notice that Heather's hand has left a gaping opening in my top, and I try tugging it surreptitiously in an attempt to close it.

"Nessa, would you like to stay over tonight?" I interject since Heather seems completely tongue-tied.

"Hell yeah!" exclaims Ali.

"For real?" Nessa asks, looking at her Mum. "You'd let me stay here with Ali?"

"For real... and I'm staying too. I've had a bit too much to drink and getting a taxi would be expensive."

"Okay..." Ali says, suddenly suspicious, "so are you going to be, like, sleeping on the sofa?"

"Yeah, and why were you two cuddled up like that?" Nessa adds. The colouring of Heather's cheeks intensifies and she looks... not exactly upset but worried and uncertain.

"Your Mum and I have been talking and we like each other, Nessa," I reply, "and neither of us gets many cuddles, do we? Your Mum is a lovely and very beautiful woman."

"Mum?" Nessa asks, confused.

"Tina is also a very attractive woman, for sure," Heather says quietly, "and a kind and caring one too."

"And would it be a problem if Heather didn't spend the night on the sofa?" Heather shoots me a fearful look but I just shrug.

"Are you shitting me?" Ali asks, "Are the two of you going to... to sleep together?"

"Sleeping in the same bed, yes," Heather's reply seems pointlessly evasive, a pointlessness confirmed by Ali's next words.

"Duh yeah, but when you're in bed together, are you, like..."

"Ali," I say sharply, stopping her. "It's really is not a smart move to ask someone a question that you wouldn't want to answer yourself, right? Are you okay, Nessa?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess. A bit shocked, I suppose." We all turn at the sound of Heather's laugh.

"Ha, now you know how I felt the other week," she says, but then continues in a kindly tone, "We can talk about it if you like?"

"No, you're all right," Nessa replies, clearly uncomfortable with the whole concept of her mother's sexuality. Ali, on the other hand, does not share her girlfriend's inhibitions, probably because I'm not really her mother.

"Well I'd like to know something, Tina: all that stuff about Nessa telling Heather about the two of us — did you know, did you guess Heather was, you know, that she fancied you and so she'd accept us? Or did you kinda hope Ness and me would be your chance to..."

"Ali, girl, I love you dearly but shut the fuck up right now, 'kay?" Nessa interrupts her. "Mum, if this is what you want then, you know... whatever. You just, well, you don't need to explain it, okay?"

Heather holds out her arms and Nessa steps forwards, bending to hug her mother. I can see that Ali doesn't share Nessa's opinions on not discussing this and that there will be questions in the future but not, thankfully, right now.

I notice the credits have started rolling on the film. "Okay, who wants a mince pie," I ask.

+ + + + + + + + + + + +

"Goodnight," Heather and I reply together, and we watch the girls leaving the room. There's a shriek from Nessa as Ali tickles her ribs from behind and the two of them start running. A moment later, Ali's bedroom door slams shut. The muffled laughter continues for a few moments, then it goes quiet. Heather is staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"I wanted to punch you, you know, when you told them we would be sharing a bed, but it seemed to work out okay, thankfully."

"Well, it's not like they wouldn't have found out at some point," I tell her. "I remembered what Jan told me about Tanwen's daughter finding them in bed together after their first night; the girl freaked out a bit, apparently, and so did Tanwen's son. They calmed it down eventually, talked things through with the kids, all that kind of stuff, but I figured why not be honest?"

"I guess so... It's not like the two of them can say being a lesbian is wrong, can they?" Heather smiles a little wistfully, but her expression changes, becoming more thoughtful as she keeps looking at me intensely.

"Now what?"

"Nothing," she replies. "Okay, I was just wondering what you feel about, you know, everything. You said you'd had a horrible year, so I was wondering how you feel now. I mean, what if your sister hadn't, you know... and Ali wasn't here and we..."

"And we hadn't met and seen each other in revealing clothing, yes?" I smile briefly before seeing that she means this seriously. "Heather, I... I'm not sure how to express this, so... I can't say I'm glad that Pippa died, but at the same time, Ali landing in my life has taught me a lot and maybe changed me for the better. To be honest, there's no 'maybe' about it: I have changed. I know I'll never be a Mum, not like you are or Tanwen or even Jan, but maybe I understand what it means, why it's hard but also why it can be so good."

"For sure... but you don't feel you're, you know, tied down, missing out?"

"Missing out on going out, on flirting with strangers, on one-night stands? No," I tell her.

"Tina... If we... if we sleep together, tonight... might it just be one night?"

"I honestly don't know; it might be," I tell her and her expression darkens, "but I hope it won't be. Heather, after what happened with Jan and Tanwen, I decided I'd done with relationships, that all I wanted was uncomplicated, no strings attached sex. I was wrong: I need friendship and companionship, someone to talk to and share things with."

"So you're not so interested in, er, sex anymore?" Is that a note of worry I hear in her voice?

"Of course I'm interested, you gorgeous woman; I groped your bum earlier, remember?" I point out, making her laugh. I lean in and kiss her, a kiss that she returns eagerly and quickly becomes deeply and very arousingly passionate.

"You know, if you and Ali and Vanessa weren't here I'd be wearing much less," I tell her as our kiss ends. I stand up and begin unbuttoning my blouse, watching her reaction. "The house rule would still be in place," I continue, slipping the blouse off and reaching back to unclasp my bra. Heather's cheeks are flushed, her beautiful hazel eyes have become huge and dark. "And any girl who was here, especially one with whom I was going to share my bed..." I bring my arms forward and let the bra slide to the floor, "would have to obey the rules too." I take her hand and pull her to her feet. "May I?" I ask, before reaching towards her top button.

"The girls..."

"Are far too busy being too damn cute together to interrupt us," I tell her. "So, may I?"

She nods, biting her lip nervously. As I begin working my way down, her hand reaches out hesitantly till her fingers fleetingly brush the solid tip of my nipple. I push the blouse from her shoulders and she lowers her arms to let it drop away. Immediately, my fingers begin working on her front-opening bra.

"You seem very adept at undressing a woman," Heather observes with a laugh.

"I may have had a bit of practice," I admit, grinning happily. Unexpectedly, I feel her hands fumbling at the waistband of my trousers. The button pops open as I pull the cups of her bra away, exposing her boobs. I lean in, and she meets my questing mouth with hers; our breasts touch and press together, bare flesh meeting bare flesh as we draw close. Her hands, however, continue to undress me, pushing my trousers down, working the tight fabric over my hips and bum.

"Here, let me," I tell her, breaking the kiss and taking a half-step backwards. I slide the waistband past my thighs and let them fall. She is staring between my legs: the fabric of my panties was already damp from our earlier kissing, and the thrill of undressing has only moistened them further. I glance down, following her gaze, to see a narrow, lenticular crimson stain where the red fabric has darkened and moulded itself to the contours of my sex. "See what being with you has done to me," I tell her.

She stoops a little and I hear her inhale. "That's er... when you borrowed my leggings and I came to wash them I could, you know, I could smell you and see where you'd been wearing them."

"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't stain them."

"Don't apologise, I... okay: I liked it, your pussy's smell, the idea of you getting hot wearing them it..." she hesitates and then, with a sudden movement, she lifts her skirt and parts her legs slightly. The pale cream of her panties hasn't darkened in the way mine has but had become slightly transparent, showing the dark tones of the hair or skin beneath. "Those legging turned me on and I couldn't stop thinking about you, your pussy, inside them. It turned me on a lot."

I push the panties down, and I feel the soft tug as the wet material peels away from the bald skin of my cunt. I have to shimmy my legs awkwardly to make them drop. "So much for elegant sensuality," I laugh.

"I'm not even going to try," Heather replies, undoing her skirt at the side and pushing it and her panties down roughly before straightening up.

"You looked fantastic in your sports-top and legging but naked — wow! You really are stunning, Heather!" I tell her as I drink in her gentle curves and the soft sheen of her skin, the flat tummy and firm thighs, the neat triangle of short, brown hair...

"So are you."

I reach out, taking her hands and drawing her close. "How does it feel being naked in my home?" I ask.

"Sexy, kinda kinky, a bit exciting and completely terrifying because Vanessa or Ali might walk in at any moment and find us!" Our arms slip around each other and our bodies press together.

"It is a thrill, isn't it?" I say quietly, and she nods; I feel the hard lumps of her nipples as they press against me. "I never told you, but that first morning when I found out Ali and Nessa were girlfriends, Ali walked out of her room almost naked — they thought I'd gone swimming but I'd come home because the pool was closed."

"So you knew they were girlfriends because she was naked?" she asks as her hand softly caresses the top of my bum.

"Partly, though Nessa calling out, 'Hurry up and get that sexy body back into bed,' was a bit of a clue too!" I chuckle. "I'd like your sexy body in bed... For sure."

"Are you mocking my accent? You owe me a kiss for that!"

We kiss, hands touching, caressing, exploring. "Come on," I tell her, taking her hand and leading her hurriedly towards my room. "Sorry about the mess," I apologise, pushing the door open. I'm suddenly very conscious of the unmade bed, clothes hung on the wardrobe door handles and stacked on the stool by the dressing table, the panties spilling from the draw...

"Don't tell me: you weren't expecting company," she laughs.

"No, not in here, anyway. You being here is a surprise — a very pleasant, Christmas surprise. Here..." I step forward and grab the bottom edge of the duvet before giving it a single, big shake that sends a ripple down it, laying it flat. "That's better."

Heather shuts the bedroom door and there's a moment of near darkness before I navigate my way and turn on the bedside lamp. "Do you want to get in?" I ask, turning down the top edge of the duvet.

She hesitates briefly but not unexpectedly: she is naked and about to get into bed with a naked woman, so it's a big step, I guess. There is a tiny nod before she moves quickly, climbing in on the far side and pulling the duvet over herself. I join her and we lie on our sides facing one another. The bed is chill, but I resist the urge to wrap myself around her — I mustn't rush this. "Are you okay, Heather?" I ask.

"Uh, yes. A bit nervous, for sure." Her hand reaches out, touching my hip and then my then wrist before finding my hand. Our fingers interlace. "So what happens now?" she whispers.

"As little or as much as you want," I assure her. "Some more cuddling and kissing would be nice."

"Yeah, I think I'd like that too." We wriggle closer, putting our arms around each other and we kiss again — gently and unhurriedly. I don't want to push her more quickly or further than she is happy to go. At the same time, I'm conscious that she may be expecting me to take the lead.

"Kissing you feels different... you know, different from kissing a guy, from what I remember, anyways. It's nice." Nice enough for her to lean in and kiss me again.

I run my hand up her side until it rests on the side of her boob. The way she pushes her tongue into my mouth suggests she likes my touch, so I extend my thumb, reaching it out to rub a gentle circle around her nipple. The skin of her aureola puckers as the nipple once more turns into the solid point I'd felt pressed against me a few minutes ago.

Her hand engulfs my breast, squeezing and massaging. It is not subtle but still feels good — and even better because it signals her mounting excitement and arousal. Thus encouraged, I wriggle a little closer and hook my leg over hers; I squirm a little more and press my cunt against her thigh, the hot, swollen lips sliming her skin.

"Mmmph, you're making my leg wet!" she says, extracting her probing tongue.

"That's because you turning me on; you're a sexy woman."

"You're doing the same to me, for damn sure."

Taking her reply as a confirmation that she's okay with this, I begin to slide my hand down. I twist it a little awkwardly and uncomfortably so that, instead of her waist, my hand runs across her stomach. I watch her face. Her bottom lip pulls in slightly as she tenses in anticipation: she knows where my hand is headed. I hesitate, my fingers just below the soft dimple of her navel.

I kiss her lips softly. "Are you okay?" I ask and she nods.

"Do it, don't stop," she whispers.

I edge my hand onwards and down, till my fingers meet the warm, damp tangle of her pubes. I feel her upper leg move, opening the way for my hand and exploring fingers. Her labia are puffy, blossoming open and very wet. As my fingertips caress her opening, she reaches around me, pulling me in and kissing me, hard and excitedly, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. In response, I push to curl a finger into her tight, slick cunt and she groans, pushing her hips forward and encouraging me further inside.

I withdraw and enter her again, going a little deeper; then again. She keeps kissing, although her groans and gasps make this more and more difficult until she gives up trying. As she moves back a little, it gives my arm more room and I can increase the tempo and add a second finger. I'd like to be able to give her clit some attention too, but it seems the angle of my hand won't let me, although she seems to be enjoying this just fine.

She grabs my boob, squeezing and kneading it. "You're a girl," she gasps, unexpectedly.

"Yeah, a dyke girl with her fingers inside you." I thrust into her tight, hot, slippery cunt.

She gives a squealing gasp and turns her head, half burying her face in the pillow to try and muffle her cries. "Uhnn... aahhh, Tina.... Ah... yes... fuuu!" Her body stiffens and her cunt tightens around my fingers. "Uhhhhhh..."

I keep pumping and her body jerks and stiffens again and then once more a moment or two later before she gives a long, moaning gasp, again half-stifled by the pillow.

Her legs clamp tight and her hips pull back. "Oh yes," she sighs eventually, her breathing calming, "I haven't orgasmed like that in I don't know how long." I withdraw my hand, feeling my fingers thickly slimed with her cream.

I try to avoid smearing the bedclothes as I bring my hand up — I don't want to waste any — before putting the fingers into my mouth to suck them clean, more noisily than I intend. "Schlurmmm."

She opens one eye at my contented sound and then the second. "So, that's like a thing that lesbians really do, You know, tasting each other's, er, juice?"

"I don't know about lesbians in general, but this lesbian does. I do it when I masturbate, too. Do you?"

"No! Well, I mean I have, you know, smelled my fingers after but tasting it seemed a bit... kinky."

"Nothing wrong with kinky," I grin, putting my arm and mostly cleaned hand over her and pulling her close. "Perverted, no, but kinky is fun."

"What's the difference?" she asks.

"The best definition I've heard is that kinky is using a feather, while perverted is using the whole chicken," I chuckle.

"Okay," she smiles. "I guess if I kiss you now, you're going to taste of me, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh... Meaning the kiss will be delicious!" I sense a slight hesitancy as our lips touch, but as our tounges meet, it seems she doesn't mind the taste after all. We continue kissing and I feel her hand on my waist, then my stomach... them slowly explore downwards.

"So smooth," she murmurs as her fingers trace softly over my mound. I hear the nervousness in her voice.

"You don't have to do this, not if you're unsure," I tell her.