The Sun on my Skin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to... but I want to do it right, you know?"

"I'm just the same as you down there, in there, in my cunt. The same lips and folds, the same slippery, wet skin, the same hard little clit..."

"God, you're turning me on again!" she smiles and her fingertips slide along my opening, top to bottom.

"Fuck me, Heather. Push your fingers into my cunt and fuck me with them."

"Your language sometimes, Tina!"

"I'm going to make it my mission to have you ask to be fucked aaaahhhh!" I give a long, soft sigh as she does as asked and enters me. "Mmmmm yes," I reassure her.

She moves slowly, her fingers withdrawing and re-entering, each time going deeper, and it feels so good. Heather is certainly not the first lesbian virgin I've had do this to me, but this feels... special, somehow. Good, too. I open my eyes and see her smiling face. Her hand rests, still inside me as she climbs onto her knees. Her elbow nudges me, encouraging me to roll onto my back; I oblige, spreading my legs as I do and closing my eyes again to savour the sensations.

She resumes her finger-fucking and the soft squelching of my mushy sex is clearly audible. I arch my back, raising my hips to encourage her harder and deeper, but Heather laughs. "I'm sure you did better than that in Pilates!"

"Offer to do this to me next lesson... and see how high... I get my hips. I'll come naked... for you," I pant. Whether by accident or design, the base of Heather's finger is rubbing my clit from time to time and it feels wonderful.

"I'm not sure you should come to any more classes: you were distracting enough in your outfit before this," she replies as I recall that dream after the first class and give a moan as I feel my orgasm building. "You're so sexy and gorgeous," she whispers.

"Can I come... to your... class if I promise... not to cum... your class? Ahh, Heather... I'm getting... close," I gasp. "Oh god... oh fuuuck!" My back arches higher as I ride the climax, while Heather continues her thrusting. My insides spam again, eliciting another loud cry.

"Tina!" Heather says in a sharp whisper, and I bite my lip, stifling my noise. The tingling waves of my orgasm subside. I drop back onto the bed, and despite Heather's continued fingering, my self-consciousness after her reprimand means that the outside possibility of a second climax has passed.

"Mmmm, thank you, Heather," I say with a sigh as the delicious, post-orgasmic afterglow starts to fill me. My eyes close as Heather slips from inside me, and I feel a warm trickle leak from my satiated sex. The bed moves slightly as Heather shifts, and I open one eye to see her warily put a fingertip to her tongue. A moment later, her tongue flicks across the side of the finger. She gives me a slightly guilty look as she sees me watching.

"Uh, sorry, I just wanted, you know... I mean I didn't want to disappoint you if I didn't, um, like it."

"And? Do I taste okay?" I ask.

"It's okay. I mean it's different but kinda nice. And it feels... sexy, knowing this stuff is from inside your pussy."

"It does, doesn't it? Of course, it's even sexier tasting it from the source."

"Oh... I don't know if I'm..."

"I'm not asking you to lick me, but I'd love to lick you down there — if you're okay with it."

"I'd like that — I mean, no one's ever done it to me, but I've always wondered what it would feel like."

"God, you poor, deprived woman!" I tease. "Lie down, and it'll be my honour and most definitely my pleasure to show you."

We manoeuvre into position, and I lower my head between her legs. I reach forward, using my first two fingers to open her gently before leaning in to lap her softly, running my tongue between the parted lips.

"My god, Tina, that feels... lovely!" Heather whispers, and I feel her legs part and her fingers tangle in my hair. Somehow, I don't think she wants me to stop.

I push my tongue deeper, probing, tasting, fucking her. I withdraw slightly, allowing my next lick to run across her clit, swirling around it before returning to plumb her once again. I repeat the process as she starts to squirm beneath me.

Suddenly, her grip on my head tightens, making me hesitate. "Shhh!" she hisses. I wonder what the matter is, and then I hear it. The sound is soft and muffled, but once heard, is unmistakably the rhythmic cries of a girl having sex. It's not clear who it is, but I know that won't matter to Heather because if it's not Nessa making the sounds, then she must surely be the cause of them.

I glance up at Heather, although my tongue is still pressed between her labia. Our eyes meet and I can see uncertainty in them. Shit, she's regretting this, and I know she's about to push me away.

But she doesn't. Instead, she gives a little shake of her head and a wry smile. "Who am I to judge or disapprove when I have a woman's tongue in my pussy?" And with that, she lays back and presses that tongue-filled pussy against my face with a sigh.

I don't know if it's my imagination, but as I continue my licking and lapping and tongue-fucking, she seems a little louder, a bit less inhibited. I suckle her clit, sucking it between my lips as the tip of my tongue flicks across the tip. "Tina," she gasps, "it's amazing! Fuck!" Okay, she's not shouting but she's not whispering either. "Uuhhh mmmmm!"

I slide my fingers deep into her and pump as my mouth and tongue keep working. A minute or two later, I feel her orgasm starting. She pulls at my head and I feel her moving. A little reluctantly I lift my mouth from her to look up. "Kiss me!" she gasps.

It's a little awkward, but I manage to keep fingering her as I climb up towards her. She kisses me hungrily — almost aggressively — her tongue thrusting between my lips that are slick with her cream. Even as we kiss, her climax takes her and she responds with short, sharp thrusts of her hips against my hand.

I feel a hot gush wetting my hand and she throws her head back, breaking the kiss and giving a loud gasp. Her hand fumbles down, pushing mine away from her quivering cunt.

She flops back, breathing heavily and giving the occasional shiver. "Cold?" I ask between sucking her cream from my fingers.

"No... just still, you know... still going, a bit. Shit, Tina, that was... completely amazing." She sighs contentedly. "Sorry about pulling your head like that... I just really wanted to taste me, my pussy taste, in your mouth." She looks down, a little bashfully.

I lay down alongside her, dragging the duvet over us as I do. There is a bit of wriggling that spreads the covering over us and brings us into a close cuddle. "Nothing wrong with wanting a taste of girl-cream," I assure her.

She is so warm and comfortable against my skin. She is holding me tightly and I reciprocate, enjoying being held. She kisses my cheeks softly. "Thank you," she murmurs, drowsily...

"Happy Christmas, Heather my love."

"Mmm happy Christmas, Tina. A very different, but very definitely the best Christmas ever..." She wriggles, fitting her body snugly and perfectly against mine.

Saturday 26 December

Movement. A cold draught. A hand on my boob, caressing, as another slides down between my legs. These sensations lift me delightfully from a deep sleep. I give a little stretch, rolling fully onto my back and parting my legs. I feel the warm tingle of arousal already starting.

I turn and see Heather's smiling face. How have I not noticed before yesterday just how utterly beautiful she is? Her sparkling eyes and perfect mouth, the soft, smooth curve of her cheek half-covered by the tumble of her dark gold hair... She kisses me. "Morning, Tina."

"Hello, beautiful," I reply. She smiles at the compliment but a little bashfully.

Her fingers play over my mound and stroke the length of my slit. "I think I owe you an orgasm from last night," she says, dispelling the possibility that she might have any regrets over our lovemaking.

"Mmmm, be my guest. Though we don't need to keep score, you know."

"I know, but still... it's good to share, right?"

"Right. Mmmmm, that feels nice," I tell her as her fingers find my clit. "Are you going to tell me to be quiet again?"

"Hmmm, a difficult question: the awkwardness of being overheard versus knowing that I'm really turning you on, you know? Can you shout but sort of in a whisper?"

"I don't know, what are you going to do to meeee... oh, that was good!"

"What this?" she asks, as she again slides two fingers deep inside me as her thumb rubs my clit, rubbing it again as the fingers withdraw.

"Yeah, that. Ohhhh." Her tempo increases, and I relax back, spreading my legs a fraction more and closing my eyes to focus on what Heather's doing. I feel her weight shift on the bed, and my right nipple is suddenly engulfed in warmth before being sucked gently. Her rubbing of my clitoris, however, is becoming faster and firmer and.... "Uuuhhh, god that feels... so-ooh.... So good," I pant, trying to keep my voice down.

I feel more than hear her chuckle, the buzz and jiggle of her mouth on my boob, A sudden spasm passes through me, arching my back and pulling my tit from her mouth. I feel her fingers moving again before, a few moments later, the intense starburst of my orgasm seems to blossom through me. "Cumming!" I gasp.

She keeps rubbing, drawing out the pleasure until I flop back, pulling my legs together. "Thank you," I tell her, a little breathlessly. "Oh, my legs feel all tingly," I add, opening my eyes to see her licking her fingers. I watch as my heart rate slows and the tingling passes until I give a little shiver; the sheen of sweat on my skin is cooling rapidly. Heather notices and lays down again beside me, pulling the duvet over the two of us. We wriggle, getting comfortable, getting closer, into a cuddle, face to face. She kisses my nose and I get the faint scent of my sex from her lips.

"I was going to lick you but you climaxed too soon," she says quietly.

"Mmm, I would have liked that; sorry I came so quickly, but it was a wonderful orgasm. Heather..." I hesitate but decide I should tell her what I feel. "Heather, you are a wonderful lover and a very beautiful woman."

"Don't tease me, Tina, you know I'm not beautiful and certainly not a wonderful lover, although I'm glad I made you climax."

"So am I, and... Heather, I love you." I tell her quietly, bringing my mouth to hers. I run my hand over her bum, softly raking it with my short nails before slowly sliding it around her hip, towards her pussy. She breaks our kiss.

"I love you too, Tina, but I... I, you know, need to go and pee," she admits, awkwardly, sitting up. "Oh jeez! Our clothes are in the lounge!" she exclaims.

"Don't worry, it's not a long way to the bathroom; you'll be okay," I reassure her. "I think I could do with a glass of water; yesterday I drank a lot more than I have in a while. I'll go and gather our clothes as well."

"Okay," she says reluctantly. I lead the way, opening the bedroom door.

"The coast is clear, my dear," I assure her, and watch her gorgeous naked figure as she darts to the bathroom, hurriedly closing the door.

In the kitchen, I fetch a glass from the cupboard and stand at the sink as I let the water run to make sure it is properly cold before filling the glass.

I'm taking a first, long sip when I hear voices cry out in alarm. What's happened? Six quick steps and I'm at the kitchen door. My eyes quickly take in the scene before me: three naked figures with varying expressions of shock, alarm and worry on their faces, Heather, frozen in the bathroom doorway, Nessa and Ali — dark skin and pale, hand-in-hand, I notice, and I suspect, intending to share another shower — standing in the hallway. I cannot help laughing.

Three pairs of eyes swivel in my direction. I notice Nessa edge behind Ali, shyly, whilst staring at me. I spread my arms slightly to show I'm at ease with being unclothed. "You all looked so shocked as if seeing each other naked was the worst thing in the world. Is it so terrible? Ali and I have seen each other nake..."

"You and your god damn house rule!" Heather exclaims, interrupting me.

"Hey, it's not my fault that..." I hesitate. Perhaps she has a point: her clothes would have been in the bedroom if I hadn't encouraged her to undress in the sitting room. "Okay, maybe it is, a bit."

"What 'house rule'?" Ali demands, but I notice that like me — and unlike Nessa — she isn't trying to hide. She certainly has no reason to be ashamed of her body, any more than Nessa or Heather do.

"Yeah," agrees Nessa. "No, actually. First: Mum, exactly why are you and Tina both walking around in the nude? Does it mean... are you two, like, in love? For real?" Heather glances at me.

"Okay, well... does anyone want a drink of tea or something? Then we can have that chat Heather suggested yesterday evening."

There's a very brief glance between Ali and Nessa. "Okay," they agree.

"Can I have orange juice," Nessa adds, and Ali asks for the same.

"Tea, Heather?" I ask and she nods.

"Shouldn't we get dressed?" Heather asks, taking a tentative step into the hall and glancing towards the sitting room and her — our — abandoned clothing.

"If you want," I reply.

"So... you're not?" Heather asks suspiciously. "You don't want to get dressed, do you? The house rule." The girls look at the two of us, intrigued. Now the first shock has passed, they don't seem overly worried about getting dressed either.

"Ali, Nessa... I used to have a sort of rule — before you came to live here, Ali — that I didn't wear clothes at home, okay."

"Sounds cool!" Ali replies.

"Sounds chilly!" laughs Nessa, "But kinda fun too."

"Looks like I'm out-voted," Heather grumbles, but without any rancour.

"Seems so, Heather my love," I smile, "but it can just be a, a house guideline rather than a rule. Ali, you can sort the orange juice out as I make the tea."

There are a few minutes of bustle in the kitchen. I feel Heather arm brush against mine as I wait for the kettle to finish boiling. "You okay?" I ask, noticing that she's still naked.

"I think so... a bit scared of what the girls will say."

"I think they're okay with it — with us. I'm more worried that Ali will ask too many questions," I chuckle.

With the tea made, Heather and I follow the girls into the sitting room. "Oh my god, Mum! You complain about me leaving clothes around in my bedroom!" Nessa complains. And she has a point: our clothes and underwear are dropped and draped on the floor and across the sofa.

Heather shoves her mug of tea into my hand and dives forward, hastily gathering things up. Giggling, Nessa and Ali head for the armchair again, Nessa on the bottom this time and Ali on her lap. "I think I like the new house rule!" Nessa laughs, slipping her arm around Ali's waist and pulling her in tight. Naked, the difference in their skin tones is even more pronounced, but this makes them, if anything, even cuter as a couple.

Heather and I sit on the sofa as we did yesterday. No, not quite, because this morning we sit closer, our bare thighs touching, and Heather rests her hand on my knee. We look at each other, and I feel such an upsurge of love and affection that I'm tempted to kiss her.... No! Now is not the time. It's also not the time to pretend that Heather and I aren't lovers, and yes, in love.

"Okay, so given that Heather and I are in love and spent the night together, what do you want to know?" I ask.

"I dunno," says Ali. "You do mean for real in love, right?"

Heather and I exchange a look, and I can only hope that she sees in my gaze the happiness and fondness I see in hers. "Yes, for real," Heather replies.

"Are you okay with that, Ali?" I ask.

"Well, you know, that if I weren't then I'd be a bit of a hypocrite, yeah?" There are smiles and chuckles at Ali's use of my own words.

"Yes, you would," Heather agrees. "Vanessa, honey; how do you feel?"

"I..." she hesitates and I feel a flutter of anxiety because I know Heather will put Nessa first if it comes to it. "I think you deserve someone, Mum, someone to love you and everything, it's just... I mean, whatever happens between you two, you wouldn't stop Ali and me being together, would you?"

"No, my wonderful girl, I wouldn't, I promise."

"I agree," I add, impressed by her thoughtfulness. "It is your choice to be together. Nessa, you're very wise for your age." I hope, if they split up, they'll allow Heather and me the same freedom.

There are other questions for the two of us — and Heather especially — about how we come to be in love. We answer honestly — mostly, anyway. There are details that, by unspoken agreement, we skip over; the girls don't need to know the details of my past amours or my annus horibilis any more than they need to hear all Heather's fears and anxieties for Nessa's future as a gay, black woman.

"You know, Ali," Nessa says sometime later, "it's a good job we don't still get those 'What I did in the holidays' essays I used to get at primary school. Imagine writing, 'my Mum found out she's gay when she fell in love with my girlfriend's lesbian Step-Mum, so they slept together and now they've become girlfriends.' What would the teacher say about that?"

"Ha, Miss Cranleigh at my old school would have gone mental! I remember how mad she went when James Emrys wrote 'BUM' on the whiteboard; I think the word 'lesbian' would have made her explode!" There is laughter as the two of them continue talking.

Heather leans in, her naked body pressing gently against mine, and kisses me softly on the mouth, heedless of the girls; a kiss of affection and love. "I don't know about old Mrs Cranleigh," she whispers very softly into my ear, "but you certainly made me explode several times last night, my love."

"Thank you for making this the happiest of Christmases, Heather. I really do love you," I whisper before kissing her again.

Epilogue

"Morning, Ali," I say as she wanders into the kitchen, sleep touseled and as naked as I am. We're in my flat this weekend — Ali's and my flat, I should say —and the house guideline is being followed. We're generally in our own homes, during the week as it helps Ali and Nessa to focus on their college work. However, we're all together most weekends, either Heather and Nessa with us, like this weekend, or the two of us at their place.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" Heather asks, the girls, at last, having developed a taste for drinks other than water, hot chocolate or fizzy drinks. "And what about Nessa?"That's another change in the five-and-a-half months since Heather and I became a couple: Heather has finally acceded to Nessa's preferred name. Except when Nessa's in trouble, of course.

"Mmmm, yeah, please... and I guess Ness will want one too, please." She ambles forward and plonks herself down on one of the chairs.

Heather turns the kettle off and takes it to the sink to add more water. She is almost naked because while she's happy to go topless, she generally prefers to wear a pair of panties, even when, as last Sunday, the panties were a G-string and the only thing covered was the V of her sex, which if anything, only emphasised her nudity.

"What do people want for breakfast?" I ask, and I feel a soft slap on my bum as Heather moves from the sink.

"I'm not 'people' I'm your girlfriend!" she complains good-naturedly. I turn and give her a quick kiss.

"Okay, what do my beautiful, sexy girlfriend," I catch a glimpse of Ali rolling her eyes, "and my lovely step-daughter and her girlfriend want for breakfast?"

Before she can answer, I hear the rattle of the letterbox. I look at Ali expectantly.

"What?" she asks and I nod towards the door. She rolls her eyes again. "What did your last slave die of?" she grumbles, pushing herself up. "Oh yeah, I'm not dead... yet!"