The Sunbather Ch. 02 - The Stranger 01

Story Info
Meeting "the stranger" while nude sunbathing...sucking cocks.
1.5k words
4.43
6.6k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerseygb
jerseygb
36 Followers

I found this secret outdoor place to sunbath in the nude not too far from where I live. I like going there on a hot summer day, stripping naked, applying sunscreen, lubing my ass and taking beer enemas as I lay in the sun for several hours. This is a very erotic experience.

It is so quiet and peaceful there. The only sounds, other than some birds and the wind blowing through the weeds and trees, are an occasional plane flying overhead. Two different types of planes in fact. Every so often there will be a jet liner flying in or out from the metropolitan airport. There is also a small single engine plane that flies over the area from time to time. This smaller plane seems to be flying in a grid like patter. Maybe it's doing some mapping of the area, I really don't know. On some days it seems to be flying a little lower than others. I wonder if the pilot can see me lying in the weeds down below, naked, sweating and on occasion playing with my body, my cock, my ass. That's kind of a turn-on, knowing or suspecting that someone is watching me in the buff.

Being naked, in the sun, is an erotic experience for me and I readily am sprouting a massive hardon now. I am a young, fit guy, with a nice, firm body. My cock is easily 6 inches soft and when it gets hard, it can grow to more than 9 or 10 inches in length. Pretty impressive actually. So, I wonder if that pilot can see my cock from that distance. I wonder if he has caught me stroking myself as I lazily doze in the hot sun, sweat glistening off my tanned, taught body.

The place I have found to sunbath in the nude is secluded and I have never seen any signs that any other human has been here besides me. But, from time to time, in my buzzed, dreamlike state, I would imagine someone coming upon me by accident. I would imagine them being surprised at what they see; me lying naked in the weeds. But also, I would imagine them becoming aroused at what they see. I would let my imagination run wild and dream up different scenarios of how they would react and eventually of how they would become aroused and want to participate in some form of sexual activity with me.

I never really imagined anyone would find me in this secluded location, but a guy can dream. And I have had some doozie dreams.

One hot, summer day, I was lying naked on my back in my special place. Sweat dripping off my bronzed body. I had just given myself another beer enema and feeling the erotic buzz with my cock becoming hard. I was just beginning to doze off. The sky was clear, not a cloud in the sky. I thought I heard some rustling in the weeds but assumed it was just the breeze picking up a little making the sound. I felt a slight sprinkle. I figured it was one of those anomalies where there are a few clouds and you feel some rain, even though there are no large rain clouds in the sky. If that was the case, I welcomed the brief, refreshing sprinkle of the light rain.

I opened my eyes to see where the rain was coming from and noticed a figure standing at my feet. At first I just thought I was dreaming again. After all, I had been out here in the hot sun for more than an hour and had already had 4 beers inside my ass helping me with a nice, pleasant buzz. My cock was still semi-hard from being naked, outdoors and from having beer enemas poured in my ass...

I blinked a few times. Realizing I was awake, and it wasn't raining. What I was feeling was the warm stream of this person's piss gently flowing on my body. It started at my groin and was working its way up my naked stomach, chest, and neck before reaching my surprised mouth, which was hanging open as the warm, clear stream hit my lips and then found its way into my open mouth. I had to close my mouth momentarily to swallow but immediately opened it again to catch the rest of this warm, liquid that seemed to be flowing from the sky.

When he had finished with his personal shower (I won't say golden shower because it was clear and had a pretty neutral taste, so I guessed he had been drinking a lot of water on this very hot day before he came upon me). So, when he had finished pissing on me and in my mouth. I casually got up on my elbows, still on my back and smiled at the stranger.

I nodded a hi. He gave a little salute with his hand. I raised my eyebrows. He looked down at my very hard and very large cock sticking straight up in the air. I looked at his crotch and noticed the bulge. I indicated with a look and and a nod for him to pull his shorts down. He did, releasing a decent looking, cut cock that was beginning to get harder as he exposed himself to the hot sunny air.

I sat up. He stepped out of his shorts. I leaned forward a little. He stepped closer until his cock was inches away from my moist, parted lips. I could see the sweat trickly down his muscled torso, there was still some moisture on the tip of his cock from his recent release. I stuck out my tongue and licked the moisture off his cock head. I played with his cock a little with my tongue before wrapping my lips around his hardening member.

I started sucking him slowly, savoring the experience and the taste. He closed his eyes and had a small smile on his face. I continued to suck him with just my lips and then my mouth, occasionally taking him all the way back into my throat before slowly gliding back out. Repeating this sucking motion over and over again.

I could feel his cock growing even larger now inside my mouth as I took him all the way down my throat one last time before he tensed up and started to shoot a load of hot cum into my mouth and down my throat. That first blast was followed by another and then another and again another before he started making small moaning sounds as his cum became a trickle with just a few more drops flowing out. I let him pull himself out of my mouth. Some cum tricked down my chin as I swallowed the last of his ejaculation. Licked my lips. Smiled up at him and laid back down on my back gazing up at this tanned Adonis.

He looked down at my still very hard, very large cock, staring him right in the face. Totally naked he knelt down straddling my legs. He leaned in and let his tongue flick at the tip of my cock, playing with it, tickling it, licking it. He parted his lips and took the tip of my cock into his wet mouth. He slowly repeated what I had just done to him. Taking his time. Savoring the experience and the taste. He sucked me for a long time. He took me deep into his throat. I could feel his throat squeeze my cock. I could see the outline of my cock as it slid down his throat. This was definitely not his first time. This was a very erotic experience. Two good looking young guys, strangers, naked in the sun, sucking each other off.

He heard my breathing change pace and my cock begin to swell even larger than it was. He picked up his pace a little and soon I was shooting loads of cum into his mouth and throat just as he had done with me. I was making similar small noises as I bucked and shot my loads. He swallowed as much as he could as some dribbled out the sides of his mouth around by cock. He slowly pulled back, more cum trickly out of his mouth as he sat back on his haunches with a pleased and somewhat bemused expression on his face.

I smiled and nodded in acknowledgement. He did the same. No words were spoken this entire time. We seemed to be on the same wavelength. He nodded a final time, got up, put his shorts on and pulled out a card with his name, phone number and email address on it and set it down between my legs. Raised his eyebrows one last time and was gone.

I blinked my eyes a few more times, wondering if THIS was a dream. But my glistening cock and the cum in my mouth told me otherwise. If not, this was the most realistic dream I have ever had.

End part 2

jerseygb
jerseygb
36 Followers